VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Poland Poland

Krakow church holds service against 'kikes who spit on us'

By Aviva Lori, Haaretz Correspondent

Tags: anti-semitism, poland, kikes

WARSAW - This was not a pogrom, but it was close. Sunday's incident in Krakow at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus was rife with overtones of hatred. "The Jews are attacking us! We need to defend ourselves," shouted Prof. Bogoslav Wolniewicz, to stormy applause.

About 1,000 people gathered for special services Sunday at the church, organized by the Committee Against Defamation of the Church and For Polishness, along with the anti-Semitic Radio Maryja. Local residents were informed of the service by posters that proclaimed: "The kikes will not continue to spit on us."

The huge church was packed. People sat on the stairs and stood in the aisles. The service opened, as usual, with prayer and song, but after about half an hour, the 91-year-old bishop of Krakow, Albin Malysiak, began inflaming the crowd with his sermon.
Advertisement

"A man who does not love his homeland, but some sort of international entity, apparently also does not love his nearest and dearest," he said.

Afterward, Radio Maryja staffers ascended the dais, headed by Jerzy Robert Nowak, the station's expert on Jewish affairs. He spoke about the new and controversial book by Jan Gross, "Fear: Anti-Semitism in Poland after Auschwitz." Nowak, who was less ambiguous than the bishop, said to applause from the crowd: "It's important that we carry our fight to its conclusion, because Gross and his supporters are marginal, and we will not permit anyone to punish Poland. Leave us in peace. Leave us alone."

The speakers directed their anger at Gross, at Jews in general, at Jews from Brooklyn in particular, at Poles who are willing to sell them anything for money, at Righteous Among the Nations Wladyslaw Bartoszewski, at a minister in the Prime Minister's Office responsible for Jewish-Polish affairs; and at the newspaper that, in their eyes, represents the Polish left, Gazeta Wyborcza, and its editor, Adam Michnik.

There were questions from the audience at the end, mostly of the "how do we defend ourselves against attacks on the church and on Poland" variety. "The best thing is to get organized," Nowak responded.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/953499.html

Old February 15th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Polish film about Katyn Massacre and the Conduct of Israeli Tourists in Poland

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...35FB0F1F7DB%7D

The above is the link to a review about a new Polish film which a Polish friend tells me deals with the massacre by the Soviet Union of the Polish officer corps -- a crime which for years was blamed on the Germans.

It seems that this film is so good it is up for some kind of a film industry prize, even an Oscar.

I doubt if any such film will be granted high accolades. The people who run the movie business may not be too keen on allowing a prize to go to a film which places the blame for a notorious war crime on the Communists rather than the Nazis!

And as it happens, the Zionists have just commenced a propaganda initiative in Poland designed to make the Poles feel co-responsible with the German Nazis for "the Holocaust".

Recently Jan Thomasz Gross, a Polish Jew who left Poland in 1968 to become a U.S. citizen and a history professor at Princeton University, has returned to the land of his birth to promote his latest book "Fear: Anti-Semitism in Poland after Auschwitz".

His technique for securing publicity for his book has been to stage provocative public meetings in Polish cities at which he accuses the Polish people in general and the Polish Catholic Church in particular, of responsibility for massacres of Jews during and after the German occupation.

These meetings caused uproar for, as Time magazine of 23rd January 2008 [ http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...706315,00.html ] reported: "......Poland, which lost about 6 million of its citizens in the war -- half of them Jewish -- prides itself on being the only country in Nazi-occupied Europe that did not have a collaborator government."

This kind of vilification of the Polish people by Zionist propagandists has been part of Israeli school curriculum for decades past and it has clearly inculcated among Israelis a hatred for Poland and its people.

For the past several years coach-loads of Israeli teenagers on "Holocaust" tours to Auschwitz are taking over (and trashing) hotels in and near Crakow. Some hotels have refused to take any more Israeli guests after fixtures and fitting were damaged and excrement found in waste-paper baskets and wash basins.

The kosher louts and loutesses are hermetically-sealed from the Polish population by squads of armed Mossad goons who menace and even assault any Poles who try to make the slightest social contact with the little darlings.

The coaches in which they are transported are parked in complete disregard of local parking regulations. Their engines are kept revving all night in residential districts "in the interests of "security".

The illegal activities of these tour groups -- not least the unauthorised firearms possessed by the Mossad minders -- and the complaints of local citizens and traders, are routinely ignored by municipal and national Polish authorities who are fearful of shrill accusations of "anti-semitism".

Such are the fruits of "Holocaust Education Programmes".

I have on file a long report published in a Polish magazine last year recounting the appalling conduct of these teenage Israeli tourists. If anybody would like a copy, they have only to request the same.

Martin.

Old February 15th, 2008 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

[From Martin Webster]

http://polishpress.wordpress.com/200...nce-in-poland/

Przekrøj - Polish weekly magazine May 10th 2007 (<http://www.edipresse.com/Jahia/pid/542>)

Israeli teenagers are a nuisance in Poland
by Anna Szulc

Roberto Lucchesini, originally from Tuscany, for several years now a resident of Krakow, hasn't been sleeping well recently. Before he will be able to move his arms normally again, he will have to go through long rehab.

All this is because of how he was treated, in broad daylight, in front of passers-by and several teenagers who were hermetically sealed in their tour coaches.

Israeli bodyguards, equipped with firearms, bound his arms behind his back over his head with handcuffs. In Krakow, in the middle of the street.

A moment before, the Italian was trying to make coach drivers parking in front of his house turn their engines off.

"Israelis handcuffed me, threw me on the ground, my face landed in dog excrement, and then they were kicking me."

After that the perpetrators were gone. Italian had to be freed by the Polish police.

Lucchesini moved to Kazimierz, a district of Krakow, that used to be a Jewish commune of which the only things left now are synagogues and memories, often painful. He found an apartment with a view on the synagogue.

"Back then I had thought this was the most beautiful place on Earth", he says. "After some time I understood that the place is indeed beautiful, but not for its today's residents."

Kicking instead of answers

Other resident of Kazimierz, Beata W., an office worker, is of similar opinion. Israeli security searched her handbag on one of the streets, without telling her why.

"When I asked what was this all about, they told me to shut up. I listened, I stopped talking, I was afraid they'd tell me to get undressed next," she said, outraged.

A young polish Jew, who as usual in Sabbath, went to pray in his synagogue couple months ago, also didn't get his answer. He only asked, why can't he enter the temple. Instead of an answer, he got kicked.

"I saw this with my own eyes," says Mike Urbaniak, the editor of Forum Of Polish Jews and correspondent of European Jewish Press in Poland, "how my friend was being brutally attacked by security agents from Israel, without any reason."

All this apparently in sake of Israeli childrens' safety.

"For Poles it may be difficult to understand, but security agents accompany Israelis at all times, both in Israel and abroad," explains Michael Sobelman, a spokesman for Israeli embassy in Poland."This is a parents' demand, otherwise they wouldn't agree for any kind of trip. Poland is no exception."

But it was in Poland, as Mike Urbaniak reports, where Jews from Israel brutally kicked a Polish Jew in front of a synagogue, and then threatened him with prison. In plain view of the Israeli teenagers.

"We are very sorry when we hear about such incidents," Sobelman admits. "Detailed analysis is carried out in each case. We will do everything we can to prevent such situations in the future. Maybe we will have to change training methods of our security agents, so that they would know Poland is not like Israel; that the scale of threats here is insignificant."

Professor Moshe Zimmermann, head of German History Institute at Hebrew University in Jerusalem thinks however, that the problem is not only in the security agents' behaviour. He thinks Israelis believe that Poles aren't equal partners for them, and not merely that they think Poles can't ensure their children's safety.

"Poles are not considered equal partners to any kind of discussion, either in respect of our common history, or contemporary history and politics. As a result, Israeli youth see Poles as second category people, as potential enemies", he explains bluntly.

An instruction on conduct with the local inhabitants given away to Israeli teenagers coming to Poland couple years ago may confirm professor's opinion. It contained such a paragraph:

"Everywhere we will be surrounded by Poles. We will hate them because of their participation in Holocaust".

"Agendas for our teenagers' trips to Poland are set in advance by the Israeli government, and are not flexible", says Ilona Dworak-Cousin, the chairwoman of the Polish-Israeli Friendship Association in Israel.

"Those trips basically come down to visiting, one by one, the places of extermination of Jews. From that perspective Poland is just a huge Jewish graveyard. And nothing more. Meeting living people, for those who organise these trips, is meaningless."

A resident of Krakow's Kazimierz district, who is of Jewish descent, says that there is nothing wrong with that:

"Israelis don't come to Poland for holiday. Their aim is to see the sites of Shoah and listen to the terrifying history of their families, history that often is not told to them by their grandparents, because of its emotional weight. Often young people who are leaving, cry, phone their parents and say 'Why didn't you tell me it was that horrible?'. To be frank, I am not surprised they have no interest in talking about Lajkonik " <http://www.mhk.pl/english/tradycja_lajkonik.php>

However according to Ilona Dworak-Cousin the lack of contact with Poles, causes Israeli youth to confuse victims with the perpetrators.

"They start to think it were the Poles who created concentration camps for Jews, that it is the Polish who were and still are the biggest anti-Semites in the world," adds Dworak-Cousin, who is Jewish herself.

The above mentioned Krakow resident has a different opinion: "I don't believe anyone was telling them that the Poles had been doing this. That's why there is no need for discussing anything with the Poles."

Teenagers behaving badly

However, many Israelis say that although the instruction was eventually changed, the attitude to Poles has not changed at all.

"Someone in Israel some day decided, that our children going to Poland have to be hermetically sealed by security," says Lili Haber president of Cracovians Association in Israel.

"Someone decided that young Israelis cannot meet young Poles, and cannot walk the streets. Basically these visits aren't anything else but a several-day-long voluntary imprisonment."

Voluntary, but also very expensive: $(US)1400 per person. Not every Israeli parent can afford such a trip.

"Moreover, as it turns out, the children are too young to visit sites of mass murders," adds Dr Ilona Dworak-Cousin.

Traumatic experiences that accompany visits in death camps have its consequences. Kids become aggressive. And instead of getting to know the country of their ancestors, in which Jews and Poles lived in symbiosis for over 1000 years, Israeli teenagers cause one scandal after another.

It happens sometimes, that somewhere between Majdanek and Treblinka, young Israelis spend their time on striptease ordered via the hotel telephone.

It happens sometimes, that the hotel service has to collect human excrement from hotel beds and washbasins.

It happens sometimes, that hotels have to give money back to other tourists, who cannot sleep because Israeli kids decided to play football in hotel corridor. In the middle of the night.

Six-year-old Krzys from Kazimierz played football too. On Sunday night on 15th April, after shooting two goals, he wanted to go home, as usual.

He lives near a synagogue, in front of which hundreds of young Israelis have gathered for celebrations preceding a 'March of Living'. Just before Szeroka street he was stopped by some not-so-nice men.

"This is a semi-private area today. There is no entry," he was told. It didn't help, when he told them his mum would get upset if he wasn't be home on time.

Interestingly, the security officers were Polish on this occasion and accompanied by the Polish police. They also denied access to the area to a Dutch couple, who had reserved a table at one of the restaurants on Szeroka street six months ago.

"Is this a free country?" one of the tourists tried ascertain.

On a normal day you can access Szeroka street from several sides. That evening all were closed. I tried to get through myself, without any success for some while.

Only eventually the police allowed me to pass their security line. "There are no official restrictions here" they tried to convince me, although in practice it was otherwise.

"We have only set certain restrictions in movement," Sylvia Bober-Jasnoch, a spokeswoman for Malopolska Region Police press service, explained to me later.

The police cannot say anything else. Polish law does not allow residents to be denied access to the streets they live in.

Even during the so called mass events (the celebrations on Szeroka did not have that status) residents have the right to go back to their homes and tourists have the right to dine in a restaurant.

Furthermore, Israeli security agents have no right to stop or search passers-by.

I tried to find out more on the rights of Israeli security agents in Poland. First at the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, from where my question was forwarded to the Ministry of Education. I have also sent questions to the Home Office.

Although I was promised a replies, none have been received. The only person eager to talk on that matter was Maciej Kozlowski, former ambassador in Israel, currently the Plenipotentiary of the Minister of Foreign Affairs for Polish-Israeli relations.

"Regulations are imprecise," admits Kozlowski. "Basically bodyguards from a foreign country should not move around Poland armed. However for the government of Israel security matters are a priority. Any convincing that their citizens should use the services of Polish security turned unsuccessful."

Airplane like battle field

The Polish-Italian couple, Robert Lucchesini, his wife Anna, and their two-year-old daughter, cannot understand Polish government's attitude which, contrary to the Israeli government, is not able to ensure the safety of its citizens.

Safety is not the only thing among the pair's priorities, but also peace and quietness. They are woken up every morning by the loud noise of the engines, of the Polish coaches with groups of Israeli youth.

Their Polish drivers brake driving regulations all the time. They are officially allowed to park in the square near the synagogue -- in front of Robert's house -- for up to 10 minutes. In fact, they stay there much longer, even hours, with their engines running.

The reason? "The safety of the Israeli youth. They would be able to leave quicker in case of a threat."

And also because Israeli kids need to be served coffee. Even though Kazimierz is full of cafes, Israeli teenagers don't go there. They are told: "No contacts with environment, no talking to passers-by, no smiles nor gestures". This has been going for years. Israeli groups contact with Poles only there where they have to.

This policy begins in airplanes: "A plane after such group has landed, looks like a battle field," admits a worker of LOT Polish Airlines, who asked for his name not to be published. "The worst thing is these kids' attitude to Polish staff. Recently a stewardess was slapped by a teenager in her face. Because he had been waiting for his Coca-Cola too long."

Leszek Chorzewski, LOT spokesman, admits that Israeli youth are difficult customers.

"They demand not only more attention then other passengers, but also more security precautions," he adds. These precautions are long aircraft and airport controls conducted by Israeli services. These are also the high demands of the teenagers' security agents.

Katarzyna Lazuga, a student from Poznan, saw that for herself first hand. She participated in a tourist guides' training on one of Polish airports.

"Young people from Israel entered the room we were in," she recalls. "Our group was then made to stop classes and rushed out of the room. Israeli security officers told us to go out, right now and without any talking, because we were 'staring' at their clients. Yes, we were looking at them. They were catching attention, they were good looking."

Young Israelis also see Poles where they board in Polish hotels (at least, those willing to accommodate them -- most Krakow don't want to any more).

"We have resigned from admitting Israeli youth once and for all," admits Agnieszka Tomczyk, assistant manageress in a chain of hotels called System. "We could not afford to refund the losses after their stays any more."

These losses include demolished rooms, broken chairs and tables and human excrement in washbasins or trash bins. In The Astoria, another hotel in Krakow, has refused to accommodate Israeli guests because a carpet was burned and the teenagers' security agents had ordering other guests, whom they didn't like, to leave.

"I understand that Israeli security agents are over-sensitive to any disturbing signals. They are coming from a country where bombs explode almost daily, and young people die in terrorist attacks," comments Mike Urbaniak.

"But Poland is one of the safest countries in Europe. Here, excluding tiny number of incidents, Jews are not being attacked, and Jewish institutions don't need security, which is very unusual on a world scale."

Huge business

Surprisingly, ultra-orthodox Chasidic Jews who travel in great numbers to our country from Israel don't need security agents, including many who came who came to pray at Cadyk Leløs's grave. They came to the market square in Kazimierz without any security assistance and without any fear.

"They chatted eagerly with tourists interested in their outfits, with passers-by who don't see Jews with side curls every days," adds Urbaniak.

In Kazimierz Chasidim are nothing unusual -- unlike groups of Israeli teenagers. This year 30,000 Israeli teenagers are coming to Poland, and they will have 800 security agents to protect them.

Roberto Lucchesini reported to the Polish police that he got beaten by Israeli security. Krakow Prosecution Office is investigating the case, and so is its counterpart in Israel.

"Results of this investigation are of medium importance," thinks Ilona Dworak-Cousin. "What matters is will the Israeli youth who visit Poland still treat it as hostile and completely alien country?"

The Israel-based Polish-Israeli Friendship Association and the Cracovians Association try to convince the government of their country, not to send any teenagers to Poland only to see only the death camps. Chances are slim.

"These trips are mostly a huge business for people who organise them," says Lili Haber, "including Israeli bodyguards."

Old March 6th, 2008 #4
Serbian

From 'Kosovo is Serbia' demonstration in Warsaw.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 30th, 2008 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

[from 2006]

Anti-semitism live

A broadcast invoking extortionate 'Judeans' has brought a powerful Catholic radio station in Poland to worldwide attention, writes Nicholas Watt

This article was first published on guardian.co.uk on Monday June 05 2006. It was last updated at 16:12 on June 05 2006.
On a quiet road in the suburbs of Torun, an historic Polish city on the banks of the Vistula river, tempers are becoming frayed. "We are Catholics, go away," an elderly woman shouts as she slams shut a thick metal gate before scurrying back inside the headquarters of Poland's most popular radio station.

Shooing away outsiders has become an occupational hazard for workers at the staunchly Catholic Radio Maryja, which is attracting worldwide attention after a highly provocative anti-semitic broadcast.

Even the Vatican registered its unease after Stanislaw Michalkiewicz, one of the station's best known commentators, warned that Poland was "being outmanoeuvred by Judeans who are trying to force our government to pay extortion money disguised as compensation".

As Pope Benedict prepared to pay his first visit to Poland last month, the papal representative in Warsaw called on the Polish episcopate to deal with the "nagging issue of Radio Maryja". Weeks later an eight-strong panel was appointed to oversee the station, a move that failed to impress critics because Tadeusz Rydzyk, an outspoken Redemptorist priest who founded the station, will remain on board.

Tomasz Krolak, of the Catholic Information Agency, voiced fears of a "very dangerous alliance between the religious and political spheres" in light of the cosy relationship between the government and the station.

His remarks highlighted widespread concern in Poland about the central role Radio Maryja plays in the country's political life. Jaroslaw Kaczynski, the leader of the governing Law and Justice party and his twin brother, Lech, who is Poland's president, unashamedly court the station whose support was instrumental in their surprise election victory last year.

Poland's answer to America's conservative radio shows has a devoted daily audience of just over 1 million listeners who are attracted by a combination of folksy advice on domestic affairs, strict religious observance and outspoken broadcasts. "A Catholic voice in your home", is the proud boast of the station, which is richly rewarded by its listeners who bankroll Radio Maryja through private donations.

The station kicks off harmlessly in the morning with cooking tips and prayer services. In the evening, the tone changes abruptly as commentators take their turn to spew out rightwing broadcasts and take calls from listeners horrified by the direction of their country since the collapse of communism. Stewing at home in rural areas of Poland, the listeners rage at "post-communists", a term of abuse for former apparatchiks who reinvented themselves to lead the country down an immoral and cruel "laissez-faire" path after the fall of communism.

Unlike American talkshow hosts, who know they have to remain within certain bounds, Radio Maryja regularly airs thinly veiled anti-semitic broadcasts. But these reached a new low recently when Stanislaw Michalkiewicz accused American Jewish groups of indulging in the "Holocaust industry" by seeking compensation for property seized during the second world war.

Days after the broadcast, an 87-year-old retired cardiologist picked up the phone in his modest flat to dictate a letter accusing Radio Maryja of "xenophobia, chauvinism and anti-semitism". The intervention electrified Poland because the author, Marek Edelman, is the last surviving commander from the 1943 uprising in Warsaw's Jewish ghetto when the remaining survivors launched a series of audacious attacks on the Nazis.

"It is obvious that Radio Maryja and this broadcast are anti-semitic," Dr Edelman, 87, told the Guardian at his flat in the struggling former industrial city of Lodz 80 miles south-west of Warsaw. "Even if you do not use the word Jew, there are synonyms. People know what you are talking about. Radio Maryja broadcasts propaganda, hate and a misconceived patriotism, saying Poles are superior and Poland for the Poles."

Puffing on his favourite Gaulloise cigarettes in his sitting room, which is decorated with images of the Warsaw uprising, Dr Edelman condemns the government for courting such a dangerous outlet. "They lend credence to this radio station. Government figures do not go to Radio Maryja to pray. They go there to make propaganda."

Dr Edelman, who fought on the same side as President Kaczynski in the anti-communist underground resistance movement, believes the governing twins are not anti-semitic, though he warns them to be careful. "There are symptoms of intolerance and anti-semitism in Poland which must be combatted by the government. There are historic examples of the shortness of the path of the word to the deed."

Under attack from Jewish groups and politicians on the Polish centre ground, Radio Maryja has responded with a combination of paranoia and sneering self-satisfaction. Critics are simply "post-communist" troublemakers out of touch with Poland, unlike Radio Maryja which enjoys the support of 10 million people thanks to its sister television station, Trwam. Mr Rydzyk has apologised to anyone who felt offended by the broadcast but insists the station cannot censor its commentators.

Radio Maryja demonstrated its paranoia when the Guardian called on the station, which is housed in a large, modern building amid immaculately tended gardens on the outskirts of Torun, a picturesque Hanseatic city 150 miles north-west of Warsaw.

As elderly visitors to the station's bookshop spoke of how its religious broadcasts gave them comfort, Radio Maryja embarked on some bizarre behaviour. After rebuffing our request for an interview - "we're not interested in talking," a receptionist barked over the intercom - a student from Radio Maryja journalism college tried to film us surreptitiously.

In the shadow of figures of the Virgin Mary and a giant poster of Pope John Paul II that dominates the grounds of Radio Maryja, the student darted around bushes to film us from various angles. When we failed to move on, the student ended the pretence of secret filming and marched out with another journalist from Radio Maryja's sister television station, who gave his name as Witold. Barely able to control his rage, he thrust a microphone at us to demand to know what we were doing in Torun.

"We are attacked by the post-communist media in Poland," he declared as the Guardian tried to explain itself. "We do not trust the media. We have 10 million listeners, so we have a lot of support. The other media, dominated by the post-communists, spread disinformation. You have to report [that] disinformation." At that, Witold and his cameraman turned on their heels and fled back to the safety of Radio Maryja.

The station's feud with the "post-communist" media reached new heights recently when Gazeta Wyborcza, Poland's leading liberal newspaper - dismissed in the controversial broadcast as a "Jewish fifth column" - infiltrated its journalism college. Wojtek Bojanowski, a young journalist who spent six weeks as a student at the school, found that his fellow students were brainwashed into believing that the former Polish elite, who ran the country until last year's election, were ex-members of the secret police. "The college does not see things in black and white - only black," says Bojanowski, who wrote up his notes at night in the loo.

Students are carefully vetted and are only admitted if they can produce a letter from their local priest confirming they are devoted Catholics. Atheists would have a tough time because the working day begins and ends with prayers at 8.00am and 9.00pm. Exams are even interrupted for prayers at midday.

Bojanowski, 21, who received threatening calls when his expose was published, fell foul of the college authorities by questioning a claim by Tadeusz Rydzyk, the station's founder, that he was a friend of the late Pope. "The college was very angry and telephoned my grandmother even though I had given a false name and not given her number. They sensed she would be a supporter and told her there was something wrong with me. She was very distressed."

Seweryn Blumsztajn, a founding editor of Gazeta Wyborcza, was not surprised that Radio Maryja appeared to be copying the tactics of the communists it claims to despise. "Radio Maryja is like a sect. It is anti-democratic and very anti-semitic."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/jun/05/poland

Old September 26th, 2008 #6
Curious
Banned

Default Dutch Leftists target Polish

http://www.gebladerte.nl/30043v01.htm

Quote:
De Fabel van de illegaal 52/53, maj 2002

Auteurs: Eric Krebbers, Jan Tas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Vertaling: tygodnikforum)

JAK KRYTYKOWAÆ IZRAEL
"Nie jestem antysemit±, ale…"

Ile¿ to razy cz³owiek wypowiada to zdanie, oceniaj±c politykê Izraela, Szarona, dzia³alno¶ci Mosadu czy diaspory ¿ydowskiej. Z kolei oskar¿enie kogo¶ o antysemityzm czêsto jest traktowane jako zakaz krytyki ¯ydów w ogóle. Jak zatem powinien wygl±daæ dialog ¯ydów z nie-¯ydami?

Oto dziesiêæ stereotypów, których nale¿y unikaæ, je¶li chcesz zachowaæ przyzwoito¶æ.

1. ISLAMI¦CI MAJ¡ RACJÊ

Atakuj±c politykê rz±du izraelskiego - zawsze krytykujcie tak¿e fundamentalistów islamskich. Nie starajcie siê nigdy usprawiedliwiaæ zamachów samobójczych. Hamas, D¿ihad i Hezbollah - to nie ruchy wyzwolenia narodowego, ale religijne faszyzmy. Antysemityzm odegra³ zasadnicz± rolê w dziejach islamu i chrze¶cijañstwa. Islamscy fundamentali¶ci wzywaj± do eksterminacji wszystkich ¯ydów, s± wiêc za¿artymi antysemitami. Ktokolwiek odmawia zdecydowanego potêpienia tych faszystów - czy to przez oportunizm, w imiê antyimperializmu albo z innych wzglêdów - usprawiedliwia antysemityzm. Ktokolwiek zamyka oczy na zamachy wymierzone przeciwko izraelskim cywilom, kto uwa¿a, ¿e zamachy te z takich czy innych powodów s± zrozumia³e b±d¼ uzasadnione - wspiera i wzmacnia antysemick± postawê terrorystów. Ci ostatni uwa¿aj±, ¿e winni s± wszyscy ¯ydzi z Izraela, niezale¿nie od tego, czy godz± siê czy nie na dzia³ania rz±du: winni tylko dlatego, ¿e s± ¯ydami.

2. SYJONI¦CI TO FASZY¦CI

Krytykujcie antysyjonizm. Antysyjoni¶ci g³osz± b³êdn± tezê, ¿e nacjonalizm ¿ydowski (syjonizm) jest ex definitione ideologi± skrajnie prawicow±. Tymczasem w syjonizmie dzia³aj± ró¿ne nurty, w tym tak¿e postêpowe. Antysyjoni¶ci bezpardonowo potêpiaj± nacjonalizm ¿ydowski, równocze¶nie za¶ popieraj± nacjonalistów palestyñskich oraz arabskich. A przecie¿ wszelkie odmiany nacjonalizmu maj± ten sam reakcyjny charakter. Nacjonali¶ci tworz± mity na temat jedno¶ci "narodów", ignoruj±c ucisk, którego ofiar± padaj± robotnicy, kobiety oraz wszyscy nie mieszcz±cy siê w schemacie nacjonalistycznym. Elity wykorzystuj± nacjonalizm, by wci±gaæ masy w sw± walkê z innymi elitami. Z tego punktu widzenia nacjonalizm ¿ydowski nie ró¿ni siê zasadniczo od nacjonalizmu arabskiego czy francuskiego.

Ka¿dy powinien przede wszystkim zwalczaæ nacjonalizm w swoim w³asnym kraju, nie ulegaj±c elitom walcz±cym z nacjonalizmem w innych krajach. Co wiêcej, Europejczycy dopuszczaj± siê antysemityzmu, twierdz±c, ¿e to w³a¶nie nacjonalizm ¿ydowski jest obecnie g³ównym problemem Bliskiego Wschodu. Chc±c doprowadziæ do rozwi±zania konfliktu, nale¿a³oby stosowaæ ideologiê antynacjonalistyczn±, wspieraj±c wszelkie wspólne oddolne inicjatywy antynacjonalistyczne, zarówno izraelskie jak i palestyñskie.

3.IZRAEL UPRAWIA LUDOBÓJSTWO

Nie odwo³ujcie siê pochopnie do terminu "ludobójstwo". Nie g³o¶cie, ¿e Izrael jest pañstwem, które najdrastyczniej ³amie prawa cz³owieka.

Izrael nale¿y do licznych pañstw, które powa¿nie naruszaj± prawa cz³owieka. Wiele z ruchów "wyzwolenia" narodowego, jak Organizacja Wyzwolenia Palestyny, gwa³ci te prawa i bêd± to czyniæ do czasu uzyskania w³asnego pañstwa. Wiele krajów na Bliskim Wschodzie, w tym Syria, Iran oraz Irak, na wielk± skalê narusza prawa cz³owieka. Podobnie postêpuje Izrael, ale - jak na razie - w znacznie mniejszym stopniu. Nie mo¿na wiêc oskar¿aæ tego pañstwa, ¿e to ono w³a¶nie najdrastyczniej ³amie te prawa.

Jednostronna krytyka podsyca antysemityzm. Co wiêcej, termin "ludobójstwo" jest nieadekwatny do obecnych dzia³añ pañstwa Izrael. D¿eninu nie sposób porównaæ z Rwand± czy Jugos³awi±. Poza tym Izrael nie chce zlikwidowaæ fizycznie wszystkich Palestyñczyków - w przeciwieñstwie do integrystycznych organizacji islamskich, jak na przyk³ad Hamas, którego cz³onkowie - gdyby tylko mieli wolne rêce - utopiliby w morzu lub zagazowali wszystkich ¯ydów.

4.SZARON TO HITLER

Pod ¿adnym pozorem nie porównujcie pañstwa Izrael z Niemcami nazistowskimi. Shoah to wydarzenie historyczne bez precedensu. W Niemczech nazistowskich zamordowano - programowo - 6 milionów ¯ydów. Porównuj±c Holocaust z innymi masowymi mordami, banalizuje siê niewyobra¿aln± skalê i potworno¶æ tej zbrodni przeciwko ¯ydom. Europejczycy g³osz±cy, ¿e obecna polityka izraelska jest identyczna z shoah lub porównywalna z t± tragedi± - w istocie rehabilituj± nazistów. Upowszechnianie takich pogl±dów mo¿e przyczyniæ siê do reanimowania w Europie skrajnej prawicy. Sugeruj±c, ¿e Izraelczycy dorównuj± Hitlerowi - usprawiedliwia siê ex post Holocaust. "Hitler zapomnia³ o jednym z nich: o Szaronie", z takim zbrodniczym has³em na ustach manifestowano na rzecz Palestyny w Amsterdamie, w kwietniu 2002 roku.

5. ZA WSZYSTKO ODPOWIADAJ¡ ¯YDZI

Nie obci±¿ajcie ¯ydów odpowiedzialno¶ci± za dzia³ania pañstwa Izrael. Obci±¿anie zbiorow± odpowiedzialno¶ci± za jak±kolwiek zbrodniê ¯ydów, Palestyñczyków czy inn± nacjê - jest nonsensem. W ramach ka¿dego narodu wystêpuj± najró¿niejsze postawy. W Izraelu i w innych krajach wielu ¯ydów ubolewa nad aktami przemocy, jakich dopuszcza siê pañstwo Izrael. Na ogó³ maj± oni niewielki wp³yw na to, co siê tam dzieje. Twierdz±c, ¿e obywatele Izraela niedostatecznie protestuj± przeciwko przemocy, jakiej dopuszcza siê pañstwo - nale¿y u¶wiadomiæ sobie, ¿e tylko antysemita mo¿e domagaæ siê, aby ¯ydzi - pod wzglêdem politycznym i moralnym - byli doskonalsi od innych. Obci±¿aj±c wszystkich ¯ydów odpowiedzialno¶ci± za gwa³ty, pope³niane przez pañstwo Izrael, dzia³a siê na rzecz europejskich antysemitów, którzy napadaj± na pojedynczych ¯ydów, atakuj± ¿ydowskie budynki.

6. PRZES¡DY O ¯YDACH S¡ PRAWDZIWE

Nie korzystajcie ze stereotypów podszytych antysemityzmem. W ci±gu historii przeciwko ¯ydom kierowano niezliczone oskar¿enia, g³osz±c, ¿e morduj± dzieci, zatruwaj± studnie lub rzeki, s± zach³annymi bankierami i spekulantami, cynicznymi intelektualistami itp. Gdy w odruchu solidarno¶ci z Palestyn± siêga siê po takie stereotypy - ich skutki dzia³aj± z przemo¿n± si³±, gdy¿ antysemityzm jest wszêdzie g³êboko zakorzeniony. Gdy jaki¶ ruch odwo³uje siê do takich hase³ - nie ma dla niego miejsc w szeregach antykapitalistycznej lewicy.

7. WSZYSTKO TO ¯YDOWSKI SPISEK

Dementujcie mit o istnieniu spisku proizraelskiego. Czêsto s³yszy siê jakoby w ¶wiecie polityki, kultury, gospodarki oraz mediów dzia³a³ jaki¶ spisek proizraelski. Jest to klasyczny argument antysemicki. Bez wzglêdu na to, czy u¿ywa siê go w kontek¶cie sytuacji lokalnej czy te¿ miêdzynarodowej - takie poczynania wpisuj± siê w tradycjê "Protoko³ów mêdrców Syjonu". W my¶l tej fa³szywki sprokurowanej przez carsk± Ochranê w 1900 roku ¯ydzi mieliby knuæ spisek maj±cy na celu zaw³adniêcie ¶wiatem. W komiksach przedstawiano ten spisek w postaci kolosalnej o¶miornicy, d³awi±cej ¶wiat z³owieszczymi mackami. Dzi¶ czêsto s³yszy siê o "wszechpotê¿nym lobby ¿ydowskim", które - w my¶l poniektórych urojeñ - mia³oby kontrolowaæ wszystkie media i nie dopuszczaæ do nag³a¶niania opinii krytycznych wzglêdem Izraela.

8. IZRAEL TO SZTUCZNY TWÓR

Nie mówcie, ¿e Izrael jest pañstwem bardziej "anormalnym" od innych. Od czasu, gdy nacjonalizm zdoby³ w Europie prawo obywatelstwa, zaczêto dzieliæ ludzko¶æ na rozmaite "narody". Zawsze twierdzono, ¿e ¯ydzi s± antytez± narodu. Z tego punktu widzenia nacjonalizm musi i¶æ w parze z antysemityzmem. W my¶l mitologii nacjonalistycznej ¯ydzi reprezentuj± z³owieszcz± antytezê wszelkich "zdrowych" cech "autentycznego" narodu, zakorzenionego w "swej glebie". Im bardziej zapewniano, ¿e "narody autentyczne" czerpi± sw± legitymizacjê z ziemi, do której przynale¿±, tym bardziej ¯ydów postrzegano jako wiecznych tu³aczy, nie zwi±zanych z ¿adnym terytorium. Z takiego opacznego rozumowania wynika³oby, ¿e pañstwo ¿ydowskie w za³o¿eniu jest "anormalne". Tak wiêc tylko antysemita mo¿e twierdziæ, ¿e Palestyñczycy ex definitione maj± autentyczn± wiê¼ ze sw± ziemi±, Izraelczycy natomiast - ex definitione - jej nie maj±. Tymczasem pañstwo Izrael jest tak samo "naturalne" lub "anormalne" jak ka¿de inne pañstwo.

9. WYMAZAÆ IZRAEL Z MAPY ¦WIATA

Nigdy nie kwestionujcie prawa Izraela do istnienia. To normalne, ¿e rewolucjoni¶ci kwestionuj± istnienie jakichkolwiek pañstw i tym samym krytykuj± pañstwo, w którym sami ¿yj±. Europejczycy pragn±cy przede wszystkim obalenia pañstwa Izrael wik³aj± siê w rozumowanie antysemickie. Wszak Izrael to pañstwo, w którym znale¼li schronienie ¯ydzi europejscy, ocaleni z shoah. W momencie gdy po trosze wszêdzie nasila siê antysemityzm, wielu ¯ydów uwa¿a, ¿e Izrael to jedyne miejsce, gdzie - w ostateczno¶ci - mogliby siê schroniæ. Kwestionuj±c prawo tego kraju do istnienia - podsyca siê poczucie niepewno¶ci, nêkaj±ce ¯ydów.

10. ¯YDZI S¡ SAMI SOBIE WINNI

Izrael nie jest winien za istnienie antysemityzmu. Tylko i wy³±cznie antysemici ponosz± odpowiedzialno¶æ za jego wystêpowanie. Ideologia antysemicka jest g³êboko zakorzeniona w Europie i w ¶wiecie arabskim. ¯ydzi przez wieki padali ofiar± prze¶ladowañ - w tym na Bliskim Wschodzie. To nie pañstwo Izrael ani te¿ konflikt izraelsko-palestyñski powoduje antysemick± ideologiê oraz ataki na ¯ydów.

Antysemici powo³uj± siê na taki argument, by usprawiedliwiæ swe zbrodnicze dzia³ania. Obci±¿aj±c Izrael odpowiedzialno¶ci± za antysemityzm, przyjmuje siê za swój stary antysemicki stereotyp: to "¯ydzi" ponosz± odpowiedzialno¶æ za wszystkie niedole ¶wiata. Jest to pogl±d równie absurdalny, jak oskar¿enie Mosadu, ¿e organizuje zamachy na ¿ydowskie budynki na Bliskim Wschodzie b±d¼ w Europie.

Autorzy s± cz³onkami skrajnie lewicowej organizacji "De Fabel van de Illegaal" (Mit nielegalno¶ci), za³o¿onej w Lejdzie w Holandii i wydaj±cej miesiêcznik o tym samym tytule. Jej celem jest walka o "wolne, socjalistyczne i feministyczne spo³eczeñstwo, bez rasizmu, nacjonalizmu i faszyzmu". "De Fabel" pomaga te¿ imigrantom i uchod¼com politycznym. Powy¿szy tekst zosta³ równie¿ przedrukowany w majowym numerze "L'Arche" - miesiêcznika francuskiej wspólnoty ¿ydowskiej.

Old December 27th, 2008 #7
alex revision

On the 10th of October, 2007, Shimon Peres declares that Israel is buying out Manhattan, Hungary, Romania and Poland.

Old January 28th, 2009 #8
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Propaganda from Poland's Judenpresse:

On the front page of Onet.pl (one of Poland's three main Internet portals--all three receive millions of visitors per month, all three are naturally owned and operated by kikes):

Quote:

Polka na sekswakacjach

Seksturystyka Polek nikogo już nie szokuje. Co więcej – na ognisty romans z egzotycznym kochankiem może pozwolić sobie nawet słabo zarabiająca nauczycielka. Wczasy w Egipcie czy Tunezji należą do najtańszych. Panie – jeśli nie pomylą wakacyjnej przygody z miłością – mogą w tych krajach całkowicie gratis otrzymać całą paletę doznań erotycznych.

Article (in Polish): http://plaze.onet.pl/3486,1528928,artykuly.html

Translation:

Quote:
Polish women on sex vacations

Nobody is shocked anymore by the sex tourism of Polish women. What's more - even a teacher who earns very little can treat herself to a passionate romance with an exotic lover. A vacation in Egypt or Tunisia belongs to the cheapest. Ladies - if they don't mistake a simple adventure for true love - can sample a whole palette of erotic experiences in these countries completely free of charge.

These types of "articles" are very common on the front pages of Poland's MSM newspapers and Internet portals.

When I read the comments left by Poles (in addition to those left by jew provocateurs), I see a deep divide and hatred taking shape between the sexes. This is the Jew's goal. Poland is still quite a traditional and familial nation, and the Jew is foaming-at-the-mouth to destroy this traditionalism, to destroy the role of the sexes as assigned by nature.

It's really disgusting. It's even more disgusting to see people completely falling for such obvious provocations.

Last edited by Bassanio; January 28th, 2009 at 08:29 AM.

Old January 28th, 2009 #9
Curious
Banned

Quote:
Ladies - if they don't mistake a simple adventure for true love - can sample in these countries a whole palette of erotic experiences completely free of charge.

Yes, they can.
A whole palette of erotic experiences...

Quote:
The temperature generally drops several degrees when female circumcision is mentioned by any European when Mohammedans are present. What is interesting from a historical point of view is the fact that both male and female circumcision had been practiced in Ethiopia and Egypt, since remote antiquity. Sanchuniathon, Herodotus, Diodorus Siculus, Strabo, etc. have confirmed this. There can be absolutely no doubt that the practice of male circumcision was borrowed by the Hebrews from the Egyptians. To quote Davenport: "Abraham, who had hitherto called himself Abram, added a syllable to his name at the same time that he curtailed a portion of his skin, thus effecting a compromise, or quid pro quo." According to the Bible, the 'covenant' fell into desuetude but was revived by Moses - but not for the reasons given in the Exodus! According to the old scholiast: "Moses, the king and legislator of the Jews, having from want of cleanliness a diseased prepuce, was compelled to cut it off, and fearing that this privation, if known to his subjects, might expose him to ridicule, ordered them all to undergo a like operation."

For males, circumcision is a messy but comparatively trivial operation, whereas for females, clitoridectomy is not only painful beyond belief, but is the equivalent of total castration. All of the women whom I know personally, who have undergone pharaonic circumcision and have been infibulated, say they have never recovered from it - physically or mentally - and of course, they are absolutely incapable of experiencing any sexual pleasure. On the contrary, sex is very painful for them.

No doubt, Eastern men have always nourished , and still nourish, a deep visceral fear and distrust of all infant females - some of the bright ones might grow into brainy women who would go after them with meat cleavers, join "Women's Lib", demand equal rights, etc. So, aeons ago, the ancestors of Semitic 'machos' reached the conclusion that the only way to beat the deadly females of their species was to circumcise them first, then lock them up in harems or zenanas.

Pharaonic circumcision and infibulation is regarded as the only one hundred percent effective way to safeguard a girl's virginity. Indeed, it is so effective that, for intercourse to take place after marriage, the husband or matron has to defibulate the bride with a knife to pry her open.

The ghastly screams and shrieks which have terrified so many foreign tourists at night in the vicinity of "Honeymoon" hotels in Port Sudan are emitted by brides being defibulated. A Sudanese journalist commented, "For us they seem perfectly normal, we all know that the first nights of marriage are agony."

But just what is pharaonic circumcision? I have seen it being done when I was staying as a guest in the home of wealthy Arab friends. A great feast had been prepared to which all female relatives and friends had been invited, and since I was regarded as a guest of honor, I not only had to attend, but was given a ringside seat. The miserable little victim - a beautiful child, incidentally - was grabbed by four women, who threw her upon a sort of pallet on the ground and pinioned her arms and legs. Then the gedda, or specialist, or matron, or whatever you want to call her, kneeled between the little girl's thighs and began the operation by slicing off the clitoris. All of the women present began making the most prodigious din (by ullulations), which they kept up during the whole operation in a futile effort to drown the howls and shrieks of agony of the patient. As soon as the clitoris had been excised, the matron scooped (roughly speaking) it out, then began to pull and tug to extract its roots. Blood gushed left, right and center. This was only an hors d'oeuvre - the next step consisted in shearing off the edges of the inner lips, then carving off the rim of the outer lips, from which the gedda removed a gory ribbon of flesh about 2 centimeters in width. Where the clitoris had once been was a gaping hole from which blood poured. I will spare you a few other details which I would rather not enlarge upon. Finally, the matron stitched up the raw and bleeding flesh, after which she carefully inserted a tiny hollow tube into the lower portion of the vagina, to allow for the passage of urine and menstrual blood. This, so I was subsequently informed, was to remain in place until the scar had formed. The 'operation' had lasted all of twenty minutes. Finally, the patient was bound up with cords from the hips to the knees to prevent her from making any movements which might cause the stitches to burst. For fifteen days, all girls who have been infibulated have to remain motionless, supine, and trussed up like fowls.

As a direct result of this ritual butchery, most Mohammedan women are permanently cowed which is hardly surprising since they have been castrated. A few exceptions react as Cleopatra did. According to many historians, the 'Serpent of the Nile' had been subjected , as most Egyptian females, to pharaonic circumcision, and her whole life was a sort of mopping up action, totally unencumbered by any treacherous below-the-belt emotions.

According to Dr, El Sayed Mirghani El Sayed, the very first African doctor to write a thesis on female circumcision, in Africa alone "fifty million or more female children are circumcised every year". In Somalia, all girls between the ages of seven and ten are forced to submit to this barbarous operation, for religious and social reasons. Most Egyptian girls, including those who attend universities, have been infibulated.

Unfortunately, no one knows how many of the little victims who have been circumcised, die - either immediately due to shock, or a little later due to the infections resulting from this prehistoric butchery. Sometimes, the patients bleed to death; hemorrages which often last for forty-eight hours are frequent occurrences, but generally they succumb to tetanus or gangrene. Whenever a death resulting from circumcision occurs, as Dr. J.G. Taoko reported, it is bruited about that the 'evil eye' was to blame, or else it is rumored that the victim herself was to blame because she had had sexual relations before the ceremony and was 'punished' for her 'crime'.

It is hardly necessary to describe what happens to all women who have been infibulated when they are on the point of giving birth. The vagina, a mass of scar tissue, is far too narrow to permit the baby to emerge. So what happens? They simply slash her open. Then, of course, later she has to be infibulated all over again. Any husband can force his wife to undergo infibulation ad nauseum. One of my unfortunate friends has been infibulated five times.

Mahomet cannot be blamed for introducing either male or female circumcision, which had been practised thousands of years before his birth, but it is relevant to note that he never made the slightest effort to ban, suppress, or even discourage female circumcision. On the contrary!

According to the Omatiya version of the hadiths (sacred words of the Prophet), when Mahomet saw a woman in the Medina busily carving up the genitalia of a small girl, he said: "Do not cut too deeply." According to the second version (Razeen) he allegedly said "Do not cut too deeply. It clears the complexion of the woman and is more agreeable for her husband."

Although the Koran considers excision as an 'embellishment' for women but not a formal command, most Mohammedans everywhere labor under the delusion that female circumcision is a prescription of Islam. Modern Islamic leaders all appear to be bending over backwards to encourage the practice.

The grand Mufti of Mecca - who might be compared to the pope for all of Islam - publicly proclaimed: "The ablation of the gland clitoris is agreeable to Allah." This astonishing pronumciamento was made smack in the middle of this century.

Abraham, according to the Bible, was either on the verge of or over the edge of madness, since he obviously suffered from auditory and visual hallucinations. When in their throes, he fancied or imagined that he saw and heard a god who introduced himself as "el elyon". And, though Time failed to mention in their October 17, 1983 cover story "Luther 500 years young," Luther (who like Calvin suffered acutely from chronic constipation) received his greatest moment of spiritual enlightenment when he was struggling upon the privy - the famous, immortal Turmerlebnis. All atheists who know Latin have laughed themselves into insensibility reading Melanchthon's description of one of Luther's affrays with the devil...

To return to Mohammedanism, which, let us face it, is spreading enormously (even in the United States with the Black Muslims), it might indeed be a good idea, as my three Islamic "closet Atheists" have vociferously and repeatedly suggested, to acquaint Americans with few hard facts regarding Mohammedanism, as well as the fact that every year over fifty million little children are castrated "like animals" in forty countries of Africa, the Middle and Near East (in the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate).

UNICEF, UNESCO, WHO etc., have been in possession since 1958 of 'confidential documents' which informed them of the savage 'mutilations which are inflicted on children, but not one of these organizations has ever done anything constructive. They remain rife with lethargy, or, like frightened cuttlefish, exude inky sophistries. They are pusillanimous and models of ineptitude. As for the "Holy See," well, it seems that the great battle against abortion and the glorious crusade against contraception (the present pope's psychotic preoccupations) prevent the Vatican and "his holiness"from embarking on another battle to relieve the sufferings endured by millions of defenseless children. Although some African countries have legally banned female circumcision, it is still widely practised. Many wealthy individuals now have their daughters circumcised in hospitals who specialize in these black market operations and become rich on the proceeds.

Khomeini's MEIN KAMPF entitled Political, Philosophical, Social and Religious Principles should be a must for all those interested in Islam with the lid off. The ayatollah makes no secret that his goal is "universal Islamic power" - the "holy war" has already begun and will end with the "total victory for Islam". Here are a few gems from this astonishin book:

A woman may belong to a man in two ways: by continuous marriage, or temporary marriage. In the first case it is not necessary to indicate the duration, but in the second case one must indicate whether the period is for one hour, one day, one month, one year.

One of the most serious of all sins, he goes on to inform us, is to refrain from paying one's taxes to the clergy. Oddly enough, anyone who "restrains" himself from urination thereby commits a sin (?!) If a fly enters into one's mouth during Ramadan, one is not obliged to remove the said fly - one may swallow it: No one who has eaten garlic should be allowed to enter a mosque. Wearing an 'occidental hat' is a disgrace and contrary to the will of Allah.

The saintly ayatollah has classified wine and alcoholic beverages as 'impure; but regards both opium and hashish as 'pure'. Incidentally, he informs us that there are 'eleven impure things': pigs, dogs. etc. and also men and women who are not Mohammedans.

Apart from these, "it is forbidden to defecate upon the graves of the faithful," etc. All Iranian women are now obliged to wear chadors whenever they emerge from their homes; failing this they are spat upon in the streets and some have even been knifed. No doubt Khomeini will force all Iranian women to undergo pharaonic circumcision and be infibulated, if he has not already made the practice a legal obligation. In Ethiopia, the Amharas (who are Christians) and the Falashas (who are Jews) as well as some other tribes, also insist that their women be circumcised, but the only people who practice infibulation are the Mohammedans. Excision is bad enough; infibulation is Grand Guignolesque.

To quote Pierre Leulliette, author of LE VIOL DES VIOLS: "Ces mutilations ne sont elles pas des armes imparables pour le maintien de la polygamie selon Mahomet?"

President Reagan named 1983 "the year of the Bible" and exhorted all citizens each in his or her way to re-examine and re-discover its priceless and timeless heritage. The Bible and the Koran are maelstorms of mythological absurdities. But the authors of the Bible and the author of the Koran - one really has to hand it to them - were talented psychological engineers, because in defiance of all laws of logic and common sense, they succeeded - chacun a son tour - in flinging a great bridge of lies over a bottomless gulf of nonsense, historical falsifications, and sheer unadulterated baloney.

In the Old Testament, the Jewish deity is described as behaving with a totally anthropomorphic lack of self control; not infrequently, he carries on like a hungry mandrill who has just been forcibly deprived of a banana. The Koran answers every question, particularly those which are of no interest.

Last edited by Curious; January 29th, 2009 at 03:26 AM.

Old January 28th, 2009 #10
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

So today on the front page of one of Poland's main Internet portals (Onet.pl) the Kike is singing the praises of shitskin lovers, while on another front page of another insanely popular portal (Interia.pl), he is telling Polish women that Polish men are sonsuhbitches:

Quote:

Przecież to łajdak, który cię wykorzystuje!

Co ty w nim widzisz? Przecież to łajdak, który cię tylko wykorzystuje! Robi co chce, a potem przyjdzie, powie kilka słodkich słówek, a ty znów tracisz dla niego głowę! Drogie Panie, ile razy to słyszałyście? A ile razy same to mówiłyście?

Article [in Polish] - http://interia360.pl/artykul/caly-swiat,17317

Translation:

Quote:
He's obviously a no-good cur who's only using you!

What do you see in him? He's obviously a no-good cur who's only using you! He does whatever he pleases, and then he'll come and say a few sweet words, and again you lose your head over him! Dear ladies: how many times have you heard this? And how many times have you told yourselves this?

Last edited by Bassanio; January 28th, 2009 at 08:25 PM.

Old March 26th, 2009 #11
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Default 17th century synagogue to be restored

A 17th century synagogue in Chmielnik, in the central Świętokrzyske province, is to be renovated in a modern architectural style that is based on the pre-war shtetl.

The central portion of the synagogue, in the old interiors of the prayer room, will be a glass reconstruction of the Bimah, the platformed area from where the Torah is recited by the cantor.

The reconstruction project is set to start in 2010 and is set to cost 6 million zloty, of which 4 million has been set aside by the region from the EU’s Operational Fund, and 2 million which has already been received by the town from other sources.

The first Jews arrived in Chmielnik at the end of the 16th century, and the synagogue was built in 1630. Before the Second World War 80 percent of Chmielnik’s 8-thousand-strong population was Jewish. In 1941 the population was all but wiped out by the Nazi occupiers.

http://www.polskieradio.pl/zagranica..._restored.html

Old July 1st, 2009 #12
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default Acts of desecration and vandalism against Jews on he rise

Graphic's source:

http://www.badische-zeitung.de/nachr...-16333760.html

I can't find the exact equivalent to the auf Deutsch article. But, here are some usefull parallel links:

http://samgrubersjewishartmonuments....d-wroclaw.html

Quote:
...On June 16, 2009, the Jewish cemetery in Gdańsk-Chelm was vandalized by still-unknown attackers, who painted an anti-Semitic slogan in Polish ( "Jews to the oven, for this is your place") on a placard placed at the gate of the newly-renovated cemetery...
More:

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=de&q=...ish&btnG=Suche

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; July 1st, 2009 at 03:34 AM.

Old July 7th, 2009 #13
alex revision

Polish president recognizes importance of restitution of Jewish property issue in his country

Subtitle: During a meeting Tuesday in Warsaw with a delegation from the European Jewish Congress.

http://ejpress.org/article/37803

07/Jul/2009 23:29

WARSAW (EJP)---Polish President Lech Kaczynski has recognized the importance of the issue of restitution of Jewish property confiscated during the Nazi and Communist eras in the country, during a meeting Tuesday in Warsaw with a delegation from the European Jewish Congress.

"Mr Kaczynski agreed to hold another meeting of a more practical nature on the issue in November," Moshe Kantor, president of the European Jewish Congress, said after what he described as "friendly and constructive discussions."

"We certainly recognize the complexity of the issue of restitution, but to date, unfortunately we have not seen measures taken by previous Polish governments to deal with private property restitution," Kantor said.

"To understand the magnitude of the loss, over 3.5 million Jews lived in Poland before the Holocaust," he added.

He expressed the hope that the current administration "will take concrete measures that would enable the claimant and their heirs to fulfil their rights in the most just and efficient manner".

He stressed the need for the European Union to establish strong moral foundations of individual rights. "This issue of individual claims of Holocaust era assets is still an unresolved issue in several European countries, with Poland being one of the most significant."

The EJC delegation also met with Polish Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski and the local Jewish Community

Other topics discussed include initiatives aimed at fighting racism and anti-Semitism, and forging tolerance in Europe, EU-Israel relations and Holocaust education.

Kantor mentioned that Poland has long been "an important ally and partner of Israel and of Jewish communities in Europe."

"So many issues that affect Jewish communities are of equal importance to general society both in Poland and throughout Europe," he said.

The EJC suggested holding a special commemorative joint event on the 65th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, to be co-sponsored by the United Nations, the European Jewish Congress and the Polish government.

The Jewish body also came with the idea – endorsed by the Polish leaders- of bringing missions of members of the EU parliament to Auschwitz every year on January 27.

"This idea has both educational merit and moral value, particularly in light of the rise of the extreme right parties in the EU parliament," Kantor said.

Old September 20th, 2009 #14
Heks
SrbIN

Talking Trade of Nazi propaganda is booming in Poland

Trade of Nazi propaganda is booming in Poland

Punishable in Germany, legal in Poland: SS badges, swastikas, t-shirts illustrated with extreme-right symbolism and far-right music are sold in border markets on the Oder and Neisse. Poland is the biggest producer of nazi propaganda in Europe. Although the marketing of political goals is forbidden, trade with Nazi devotees is not

Link: http://www.cafebabel.com/eng/article...-souvenir.html

Old September 20th, 2009 #15
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heks View Post
Trade of Nazi propaganda is booming in Poland

Punishable in Germany, legal in Poland: SS badges, swastikas, t-shirts illustrated with extreme-right symbolism and far-right music are sold in border markets on the Oder and Neisse. Poland is the biggest producer of nazi propaganda in Europe. Although the marketing of political goals is forbidden, trade with Nazi devotees is not

Link: http://www.cafebabel.com/eng/article...-souvenir.html

Oh the irony. All this while I am being opposed and I suspect soon roasted in another thread for defending the position of Poland at the outbreak of WW@

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=100894

Old November 4th, 2009 #16
alex revision

Film about anti-Semitism in Poland sparks uproar

Nov. 3, 2009

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

A film about the rise of anti-Semitic movements in Poland has recently been met with censure by members of the country's parliament and public.

Hitler's Daughter, directed by Aro Korol and produced by Korol's London-based Awesome Industry, focuses on right-wing radio station Radio Maryja, as well as its founder, Tadeusz Rydzyk, a Roman Catholic priest.

"Father Rydzyk sees no contradiction between wearing a collar and spreading his politics via satellite," Korol wrote on the film's Web site, hitlersdaughtermovie.com. "One of Radio Maryja's many anti-Semitic commentaries suggested that Jews were sabotaging the struggle of democracy in Ukraine and Belarus. The station also made very nasty, anti-Semitic remarks accusing Jews of making a business of Holocaust reparation payments."

Hitler's Daughter has caused a media frenzy in Poland, and Korol has received death threats.

Marek Jurek, a former speaker in the Polish parliament now representing the Right of the Republic party, called on Polish Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski to intervene, saying that "[such a film] should not only be met with severe political reaction, but also legal steps, to prevent insults addressed at Polish institutions to an international audience."

Jurek's comments were based on a four-minute clip of Hitler's Daughter available on the Internet. The film will be officially released in the fall of 2010.

"I find it deeply worrying that Polish politicians have taken such measures against me and that my film has been subject to such harsh judgment," Korol said in a statement. "I consider it essential to expose the anti-Semitic machinations of organizations in a country where racial and religious tolerance should be universal and unchallenged. My hope is that I can now produce and finalize this film within the next 10 months."

Old November 4th, 2009 #17
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Polish film about Katyn Massacre and the Conduct of Israeli Tourists in Poland

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...35FB0F1F7DB%7D

The above is the link to a review about a new Polish film which a Polish friend tells me deals with the massacre by the Soviet Union of the Polish officer corps -- a crime which for years was blamed on the Germans.

It seems that this film is so good it is up for some kind of a film industry prize, even an Oscar.

I doubt if any such film will be granted high accolades. The people who run the movie business may not be too keen on allowing a prize to go to a film which places the blame for a notorious war crime on the Communists rather than the Nazis!

And as it happens, the Zionists have just commenced a propaganda initiative in Poland designed to make the Poles feel co-responsible with the German Nazis for "the Holocaust".

Recently Jan Thomasz Gross, a Polish Jew who left Poland in 1968 to become a U.S. citizen and a history professor at Princeton University, has returned to the land of his birth to promote his latest book "Fear: Anti-Semitism in Poland after Auschwitz".

His technique for securing publicity for his book has been to stage provocative public meetings in Polish cities at which he accuses the Polish people in general and the Polish Catholic Church in particular, of responsibility for massacres of Jews during and after the German occupation.

These meetings caused uproar for, as Time magazine of 23rd January 2008 [ http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...706315,00.html ] reported: "......Poland, which lost about 6 million of its citizens in the war -- half of them Jewish -- prides itself on being the only country in Nazi-occupied Europe that did not have a collaborator government."

This kind of vilification of the Polish people by Zionist propagandists has been part of Israeli school curriculum for decades past and it has clearly inculcated among Israelis a hatred for Poland and its people.

For the past several years coach-loads of Israeli teenagers on "Holocaust" tours to Auschwitz are taking over (and trashing) hotels in and near Crakow. Some hotels have refused to take any more Israeli guests after fixtures and fitting were damaged and excrement found in waste-paper baskets and wash basins.

The kosher louts and loutesses are hermetically-sealed from the Polish population by squads of armed Mossad goons who menace and even assault any Poles who try to make the slightest social contact with the little darlings.

The coaches in which they are transported are parked in complete disregard of local parking regulations. Their engines are kept revving all night in residential districts "in the interests of "security".

The illegal activities of these tour groups -- not least the unauthorised firearms possessed by the Mossad minders -- and the complaints of local citizens and traders, are routinely ignored by municipal and national Polish authorities who are fearful of shrill accusations of "anti-semitism".

Such are the fruits of "Holocaust Education Programmes".

I have on file a long report published in a Polish magazine last year recounting the appalling conduct of these teenage Israeli tourists. If anybody would like a copy, they have only to request the same.

Martin.
I saw the film. High quality. Boring but high quality. Also frustrating. Poles get jerked around by the Soviets, Germans, then again by the Soviets. The Communists were absolute morons.

Old November 4th, 2009 #18
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Film about anti-Semitism in Poland sparks uproar

Nov. 3, 2009

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

A film about the rise of anti-Semitic movements in Poland has recently been met with censure by members of the country's parliament and public.

Hitler's Daughter, directed by Aro Korol and produced by Korol's London-based Awesome Industry, focuses on right-wing radio station Radio Maryja, as well as its founder, Tadeusz Rydzyk, a Roman Catholic priest.

"Father Rydzyk sees no contradiction between wearing a collar and spreading his politics via satellite," Korol wrote on the film's Web site, hitlersdaughtermovie.com. "One of Radio Maryja's many anti-Semitic commentaries suggested that Jews were sabotaging the struggle of democracy in Ukraine and Belarus. The station also made very nasty, anti-Semitic remarks accusing Jews of making a business of Holocaust reparation payments."

Hitler's Daughter has caused a media frenzy in Poland, and Korol has received death threats.

Marek Jurek, a former speaker in the Polish parliament now representing the Right of the Republic party, called on Polish Foreign Minister Radoslaw Sikorski to intervene, saying that "[such a film] should not only be met with severe political reaction, but also legal steps, to prevent insults addressed at Polish institutions to an international audience."

Jurek's comments were based on a four-minute clip of Hitler's Daughter available on the Internet. The film will be officially released in the fall of 2010.

"I find it deeply worrying that Polish politicians have taken such measures against me and that my film has been subject to such harsh judgment," Korol said in a statement. "I consider it essential to expose the anti-Semitic machinations of organizations in a country where racial and religious tolerance should be universal and unchallenged. My hope is that I can now produce and finalize this film within the next 10 months."
I love it. I hope some Pole finds Korol and puts a baseball bat to his big jewish head.

Old November 17th, 2009 #19
Tom McReen

Default British tossers convicted

Quote:
Britons convicted of pigeon tossing

(UKPA) – 2 hours ago

Two British men have been fined by a court in Poland for pigeon tossing.

The pair threw the birds up in to the air in historic Krakow's Renaissance market on October 24.

The pigeon tossers, both aged 24, from Ulverston and Barrow-in-Furness in Cumbria, appeared in court on Tuesday and pleaded guilty to a charge of cruelty to animals.

According to local reports the stunned birds were not able to open their wings and fell to the ground, breaking their wings.

Prosecutor Boguslawa Marcinkowska said the men were both fined 600 zlotys (£130) each.

She identified them as Lee James W of Ulverston and Arron David P of Barrow-in-Furness, but did not give their last names in line with Polish privacy law.

She also said she did not know whether the pigeons survived.

The Foreign Office said the consulate in Poland was not informed of the court hearing.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...QUwz4NDjjQP4fA

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old January 10th, 2010 #20
bmwbiker
......................... .

This is a representation!!!!

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Thread