Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 8th, 2022 #1
bedford

Default Nigger hockey players form group to fight racism in the sport

According to ESPN.com nigger hockey players formed the HDA, Hockey Diversity Association, in 2020 to protest against racism in the NHL. The association consists of about 30 nigger players in the NHL and Canadian hockey leagues. Apparently the stress that these niggers have to deal with from racist fans is too much. One white player was filmed eating a banana in front of one of the nigger players.
I say if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.
Hockey is a white sport and the white fans don't want niggers.
NHL head jew Gary Bettman is working with the HDA
and Budweiser has donated a large sum of money to the group to support its' anti-racist campaign.

Old January 8th, 2022 #2
James Radov

Hockey players are known for being brutal and merciless in their trash-talk and mocking opponents.. its as much a part of the sport as Ice which niggers never knew about until humans showed them..

so will White Players in the NBA follow in turn?

Old January 8th, 2022 #3
bedford

I would like to see the Philidelphia Flyers team from the 1970s brought back and beat some sense into these whiny nigger pussies.

Old January 10th, 2022 #4
Jeffrey Smither

The NHL has become fuxxated. The last few years they've been using Snoop Dog to promote the sport. In person they play tons of cRap music at the arenas as well.

Old January 18th, 2023 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
NHL head jew Gary Bettman is working with the HDA
and Budweiser has donated a large sum of money to the group to support its' anti-racist campaign.
I don't actually follow hockey since I think it's a boring sport, but apparently there's this Russian player, Ivan Provorov, who opposes the LGBT degeneracy that the jews are injecting into the NHL:

Quote:
PHILADELPHIA FLYERS Published January 18, 2023 9:28am EST

Flyers' Ivan Provorov labeled 'homophobic' as he faces backlash for boycotting team's Pride festivities

Provorov cited his religious beliefs for boycotting the festivities

By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News

Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Ivan Provorov faced backlash for his decision to boycott the organization’s Pride night to support the LGBTQ+ community.

Provorov didn’t participate in pregame warmups when the team wore Pride-themed jerseys and used sticks wrapped in rainbow Pride tape. He cited his Russian Orthodox religion as the reason why he didn’t participate. He eventually played in the game against the Anaheim Ducks.

"I respect everybody and I respect everybody’s choices," he told reporters after the game. "My choice is to stay true to myself and my religion. That’s all I’m going to say."

Ivan Provorov, left, of the Flyers during the Anaheim Ducks game at Wells Fargo Center on Jan. 17, 2023, in Philadelphia. (Tim Nwachukwu/Getty Images)
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/flyer...ide-fetivities

Predictably, the jews and their pathetic, brainwashed, cucked-out lackeys are now attacking Provorov for not being enthusiastic enough about the child-raping faggots.

Old January 18th, 2023 #6
Ole Massa

Ugh. Even hockey is getting niggerized.

Old January 18th, 2023 #7
James Radov

Niggers promote hatred towards then on a daily basis.
What is the "racism" in question? Yea, hockey players destroy each other with insults.. deal with it.
If its about not being loved, fuck off and deal with it.
Do the white and foreign whites get more pussy? Yes.
Deal with it niggers, accept that you are ugly to majority of humans.

Are white players better than you? Much better.. fuck off and deal with it, the nigger had a misconception that games would prove some type of racial superiority they failed at in every other way, then they see White players are vastly superior to them and they are only on the Hockey team as token niggers.

Old January 18th, 2023 #8
bedford

If someone eats a banana near me it means nothing personal I just figure someone is hungry. The fact that a nigger would somehow connect a banana to his sense of self worth either indicates the nigger really thinks of himself as an ape or his ego is super fragile. Either way a guy who gets paid a lot to play pro hockey should maybe be tougher than that.

Old January 19th, 2023 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
According to ESPN.com nigger hockey players formed the HDA, Hockey Diversity Association, in 2020 to protest against racism in the NHL.
All this anti-white "multicultural" stuff (just like the disgusting LGBT propaganda) always comes from jews. I remember reading about how the MLB Commissioner Bud Selig, obviously a jew, wanted "more diversity" in baseball, and it's the same with the National Hymie League (NHL) where the jew Gary Bettman talked about how hockey needed "more equality and inclusion" when he was the Commissioner:

Quote:
Bettman, Davis talk diversity with Carter on 'Hockey Culture'

NHL Commissioner, senior executive vice president say League needs to lead social change in game

by William Douglas
September 23, 2020

The NHL must lead the way in hockey's drive to become more diverse and inclusive, Commissioner Gary Bettman said Wednesday on NBC Sports' "Hockey Culture."

"If we're going to make a difference through all levels of our game, we have to be setting the example at the NHL and club level," Commissioner Bettman told "NHL on NBC" analyst Anson Carter, host of the show dedicated to bringing more equality and inclusion to hockey.
https://www.nhl.com/news/gary-bettma...re/c-319154408

Quote:
Gary Bruce Bettman (born June 2, 1952) is an American sports executive who serves as the commissioner of the National Hockey League (NHL), a post he has held since February 1, 1993. Previously, Bettman was a senior vice president and general counsel to the National Basketball Association (NBA). Bettman is a graduate of Cornell University and New York University School of Law. Bettman was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2018. (...) Bettman was born to a Jewish family[9] in Queens, New York.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Bettman

Jews have always led the anti-white/multicultural campaign in all Western countries.

Old January 19th, 2023 #10
bedford

Bettman is an appropriate jew name. He probably knows all the odds on hockey games and bets on them. How much do you wanna Bett man? I wouldn't be surprised if he shares insider information on the hockey games with his shyster buddies, at a good price of course.

Last edited by bedford; January 19th, 2023 at 01:50 AM.

Old March 30th, 2023 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Buffalo Sabres' Ilya Lyubushkin REFUSES to take part in the team's Pride night warmup, as Russian defenseman cites anti-gay Kremlin law and fears 'general threats'

By PATRICK DJORDJEVIC FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 22:12 BST, 27 March 2023 | UPDATED: 22:50 BST, 27 March 2023

Russian defenseman Ilya Lyubushkin will not take part in the pride night festivities on Monday due to safety concerns after his birth country's laws were amended to stop the proliferation of 'LGBT propaganda' last December.

Lyubushkin will reportedly not participate in the pregame warmup vs. Montreal but is still expected to play.

A majority of Buffalo players will be wearing a Pride related jerseys and rainbow-colored tape on their sticks.

'Our team feels strongly that one way to garner support is through wearing Pride jerseys and using Pride tape in warm-ups,' the Sabres said in a statement that did not mention Lyubushkin.

'That said, we are aware of general threats to certain players, and understand their decision to forego risk.'

Ilya Lyubushkin will not partake in Buffalo's pride-themed warmup vs. Montreal on Monday

Last December, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a law expanding Russia's restrictions on the promotion of what it calls 'LGBT propaganda', effectively outlawing any public expression of LGBT behavior or lifestyle in Russia.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ot...ssian-law.html

Quote:
NHL may cancel LGBT 'Pride' nights as growing number of players refuse to wear rainbow gear

"This is the first time we've experienced that, and I think it's something that we're going to have to evaluate in the off-season."

The Post Millennial
Mar 29, 2023

In response to an increasing number of players engaging in silent protests against the NHL’s Pride Nights, a new report claims the league is re-evaluating the events which may lead to them being canceled.

Currently, all of the teams in the NHL hold Pride nights, however some now do so without the themed jerseys as the events are planned by the individual teams, not the league.

League commissioner Gary Bettman said in an interview with CTV News when asked about the players that have refused to wear Pride-themed jerseys this season, "This is the first time we've experienced that, and I think it's something that we're going to have to evaluate in the offseason."

Citing religious beliefs, several players have declined to participate in pre-game warmups while wearing Pride-themed jerseys.

Bettman told the outlet, "This is one issue where players for a variety of reasons may not feel comfortable wearing the uniform as a form of endorsement."

The commissioner continued, "But I think that's become more of a distraction now, because the substance of what our teams and we have been doing and stand for is really being pushed to the side for what is a handful of players basically have made personal decisions, and you have to respect that as well."

Last Thursday night Florida Panthers players Eric and Marc Staal refused to wear the jerseys citing their Christian beliefs.
https://thepostmillennial.com/nhl-ev...campaign=64483

Once again we see that the despicable jewish agenda doesn't represent the will of the (non-jewish) people.

Thread