VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2020 #1
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default How Harley-Davidson Killed Itself

As a lover of Harley Davidson I find this a shame. The iconic, classic, American Bike has been out-sourced and built in foreign countries. Their stock price is way down. Company lay-offs.. ect,.

The question really should be, 'Can Harley Davidson bounce back?' This video is worth a watch for any motorcycle enthusiest:

Old October 11th, 2020 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down fuck H-D

Harley Davidson Inc sucks syphilitic cock, they have the worst customer service of any motorcycle manufacturer I know of. I hope they go tits up. These days I own 1 Harley Road Glide simply so I can keep my membership in a certain fraternal organization. My daily ride is a blacked out Ducati Monster while the hog leaks oil on my garage floor.

Last edited by T.Garrett; October 11th, 2020 at 03:39 AM.

Old October 11th, 2020 #3
Ray Allan

This might upset Garrett and some other people here, but I think Harleys are overrated, loud, obnoxious testosterone-mobiles like those big tricked-out 4X4 pickup trucks with all the bells and whistles. My dad rode a Triumph (can't remember the model) before I was born, but I don't think those are made anymore. And who wants to pay 50-grand for a damn motorcycle? These greybeards I see riding Harleys are not poor guys to afford those things. They are LARPers in my opinion, guys trying to recapture their lost youth, like the Hot August Nights geezers and their 1950s-60s cars. Like Hot August Nights, the Street Vibrations rally in Reno was cancelled this year due to corona, and the 24/7 noise and rumbling from thousands of bikes for several days about drives me insane, and I didn't miss it this year. My brother hates it so much he always plans his vacation specifically in September to get away from it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 11th, 2020 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
This might upset Garrett and some other people here, but I think Harleys are overrated, loud, obnoxious testosterone-mobiles like those big tricked-out 4X4 pickup trucks with all the bells and whistles. My dad rode a Triumph (can't remember the model) before I was born, but I don't think those are made anymore. And who wants to pay 50-grand for a damn motorcycle? These greybeards I see riding Harleys are not poor guys to afford those things. They are LARPers in my opinion, guys trying to recapture their lost youth, like the Hot August Nights geezers and their 1950s-60s cars. Like Hot August Nights, the Street Vibrations rally in Reno was cancelled this year due to corona, and the 24/7 noise and rumbling from thousands of bikes for several days about drives me insane, and I didn't miss it this year. My brother hates it so much he always plans his vacation specifically in September to get away from it.
Best post of the day.

Old October 13th, 2020 #5
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Harley Davidson Inc sucks syphilitic cock, they have the worst customer service of any motorcycle manufacturer I know of. I hope they go tits up. These days I own 1 Harley Road Glide simply so I can keep my membership in a certain fraternal organization. My daily ride is a blacked out Ducati Monster while the hog leaks oil on my garage floor.
Well if you own one, that means you liked them at one time. So did I. If I had the money and still lived in America I would own a custom. I see OCC is still going?! I'm supprised, but I always liked their work.

https://orangecountychoppers.com/bikes/

Last edited by Paul Anthony; November 26th, 2020 at 11:03 PM.

Old October 13th, 2020 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Post wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Well if you own one, that means you liked them at one time. So did I. If I had the money and still lived in America I would own a custom. I see OCC is still going?! I'm supprised, but I always liked their work.

https://orangecountychoppers.com/bikes/
The fact that I own a HD doesnt mean shit to someone like you nigger, if you read my post I explained why I owned a hog.

Reading comprehension problems?

Old October 14th, 2020 #7
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
The fact that I own a HD doesnt mean shit to someone like you nigger, if you read my post I explained why I owned a hog.

Reading comprehension problems?
I feel sorry for you mr. garrett. You sound like a very lonley man!

Old October 14th, 2020 #8
Paul Anthony
Banned

We saw you riding the other day mr. garrett.. I really like your haircut!!

Old October 14th, 2020 #9
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down 'Mr Garrett' that's what spics call me ...fed

Quote:
I feel sorry for you mr. garrett. You sound like a very lonley man!
LOL ...don't know what it's like to feel 'lonley', that's a new one

You're the 'foreigner' that doesn't know how to spell or use a spellchecker on a US website you visit every day, eh?

Old October 14th, 2020 #10
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
LOL ...don't know what it's like to feel 'lonley', that's a new one

You're the 'foreigner' that doesn't know how to spell or use a spellchecker on a US website you visit every day, eh?
Judging by your behaviour I doubt you have ever had a patch! You're probably a supporter of some no-name puppet club!!

Old October 14th, 2020 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking pissant

Quote:
Judging by your behaviour I doubt you have ever had a patch! You're probably a supporter of some no-name puppet club!!
Wahh wahh wahh!

Old October 26th, 2020 #12
Jimsouth

Myself, British bikes; many British bikes; and my absolute favorites were the Vincents, Brough Superiors, and Nortons. My 850 Norton was the cat's ass.

Old November 15th, 2020 #13
Paul Anthony
Banned

Dear God.. Harley Davidson seems to be trying to make up for it's marketing failures by now going completely "woke!"

Last edited by Paul Anthony; December 10th, 2020 at 12:23 AM.

Thread