VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 15th, 2010 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Well, nice to see it doesn't take much to bring out the nigger in all of you anonymous internet ass clowns--Linder's description of you all.

I do a lot of armchair activism--making phone calls, etc., from my home, and was going to post some interesting conversations I've had with various and sundry police personnel and other public figures--some very interesting and informative conversations, but.........nah. I've got more important, grown up things to spend my limited time on than to waste it here.

Linder, this place is still a sewer and until you get rid of the likes of Mike Todds and T. Garretts, I'll not come back for any reason to post anything.

What a shame, too. "Cause I'm worth a thousand of either of those potty mouthed kindergartners.

You're a hypocrite, Linder, when it comes to enforcing your own rules. We discussed all of this in a couple of emails recently. I tried posting, I was flamed with all of the vulgar language that was used toward me a year or more ago, and once again, you have done nothing.

You can inactivate my account--I won't be back.
Um yeah, I'm gonna guess you will be back. Come, go, hover in place like a hummingbird, I really care microscopically little.

To everybody, how about keeping nasty private stuff private? Is that really such a terrible policy? And if you can't manage that, don't come to me like I'm your private mall cop. As an admin, I follow a very simple policy. I go from facepalm...to irritation...to banning.

Great statements for study and consideration, with the aim of improving one's intercourse:

"Notice everything. Overlook much. Improve a little." - the Pope, on a good day

"I don't care what you do, don't do it in the streets of VNN and frighten the horses." - unnamed queen-level personage

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 15th, 2010 at 07:38 PM.

Tags
coyote

Thread