VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2005 #101
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy Ross

I would like to know which of the above two flags do people like best.

Or, in your opinion, is this design too radical?
They're both beautiful! .....but probably too radical.

Old February 22nd, 2005 #102
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
I haven't chimed in on this thread for the simple reason flags are gay! We can design numerous snakes, dna, confederate, Orion or whatever but the only flag that was ever worth a shit was this one!

The flag my forefathers made before I and my fathers sold out to the tribe! I know I'll take a lot of shit on this but nothing inspires me like the American Flag and nothing ever will!!!
Isn't there a joint copyright on this one... between the devil and the blind?

If you want something that represents George Washington and company, great men that they were, you might consider forever parting with a flag owned by the enemy, as they did.

Old February 22nd, 2005 #103
Thick Chunk of Hate

Here's another WFP flag design found at the Phora.

Here's the description:

"This next White Freedom Party flag is intended to be envioronmentally friendly, with its stylized tree symbolizing fresh new growth. The tree also suggests that the WFP itself is a growing entity, rising from the rich blue and gray soil beneath it, the colors representing the Union and Confederate forces of the US Civil War, of course.

Now, however, these same two colors have united in a common goal, coming together as one to nourish the green tree of a new, reborn white America."

Old February 22nd, 2005 #104
Whirlwind

ohgolly, that was gentle and diplomatic. As well as a good observation. Betsy Ross: I prefer the one without stars. Radical, yes. But to the right degree. The flag is no time to adopt half measures.
Any design will bring calls for an explanation. Might as well smash destructive myths at that point, by way of education.

Old February 22nd, 2005 #105
Thick Chunk of Hate

What do ya'll think of this flag design? I kinda like it! Found it over at the Phora.

Old February 23rd, 2005 #106
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Use 'old glory' for all she's worth. As for a party flag, this one is simple, symbolic and easy to identify:

Old February 23rd, 2005 #107
Thick Chunk of Hate

A nearly all-black flag looks to me more like something that these guys would fly....

But this one looks the best I've seen so far...not to "Nazi" and not too vague.

Old February 23rd, 2005 #108
Whirlwind

Just noticed how appropriate the term "old glory" is.

Old March 16th, 2005 #109
Cartman

History
Also known as the Continental flag, it is the first true U.S. Flag. It combined the British King's Colours and the thirteen stripes signifying Colonial unity. George Washington liked this design so well that he chose it to be flown to celebrate the formation of the Continental Army on New Years Day, 1776. On that day the Grand Union Flag was proudly raised on Prospect Hill in Somerville, near his headquarters at Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Thread