Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 20th, 2005 #41
Ron Doggett

Wonderful news! I to look foward to jioning and working with the White Freedom Party. A big Hail Victory to Alex, Glenn, Will and others who came together to make this happen. For the last two years I've been talking to different people about this idea and now it's happened by the hands of those with the will to do it, congratulations on a job well done.

Old January 20th, 2005 #42
Rounder

Default Party flag idea

What about the American flag, but with the Confederate flag (without the stars) replacing the section which bears the 50 stars ?

Also, I like the idea of adopting the Wolf as the Party's mascot. Perhaps we can find one for display at the July Party Conference.

Old January 20th, 2005 #43
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett
Wonderful news! I to look foward to jioning and working with the White Freedom Party. A big Hail Victory to Alex, Glenn, Will and others who came together to make this happen. For the last two years I've been talking to different people about this idea and now it's happened by the hands of those with the will to do it, congratulations on a job well done.
Well now VNN Race fans, how about this indorsement of the White Freedom Party - The Great, and long time Activist (with a capital A) Ron Doggett. Believe it, no indorsement we get will top his.

Thanks much, Ron. And BTW, your name came up first on our list, during last week end's planning session. From Will most especially, since you and he have worked so closely for the Cause for almost two decades.

Alex will be mighty pleased to read your above post.

Old January 20th, 2005 #44
Rounder

Default Short story about White Will

Just about everybody here knows White Will (Will Williams of NC), from reading his hard-hitting, no-nonsense inputs to this forum for much longer than I've been here.

Anyhow, Will attended the planning meeting, then left early Sunday morning for the 800 mile trip home. Cold as a witch'es tit and snowing. His transmission went out on him somewhere in "lizard lick" Tennesse, so he had to drive 25-30 miles in 2nd gear, including on some rural roads trying to find a Sunday mechanic. Finally find one, but had to leave his vehicle for the repair job. Then he got a motel, then took a 40-mile taxi ride to the bus station in Nashville where he caught a bus home. The repair bill will be over $2,000, and he has to find somebody to drive him 500 miles back to TN to pick up his vehicle.

Will is a former Green Beret Captain with two tours in Vietnam with a temper to match. Highly pissed he was. But he says he's mighty pleased with the meeting and it's results.

Old January 20th, 2005 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator

Good to see the enthusiasm from everybody.

Glenn, let us know as soon as you have the exact date for our White Pride Day. This will be a family event, only secondarily political.

I hope more of you, more newcomers and first-timers, will consider getting involved.

What we're dealing with is a rotten system. We must build alternative structures in virtually every area of life: schools, media, etc.

Down the road, in the mid-term, a group of us are considering co-locating, in order to build a White colony.

So the White Freedom Party offers just about any level of engagement you feel comfortable with.

Old January 20th, 2005 #46
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
What about the American flag, but with the Confederate flag (without the stars) replacing the section which bears the 50 stars?
I dunno. It seems sort of awkward, with or without the stars.

Old January 20th, 2005 #47
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Tiger
Course I'm from the South, therefore a wee bit biased, but that flag looks damn good to me. And the 13 stars inside the Confederate Battle Flag could represent the original 13 colonies. It also illustrates inclusion of Southerners, and unification of Northerners and Southerners, in one flag. I really don't see how it could offend any White person. And it would enhance recruitment efforts, especially in Southern states.

I'd like to hear more comments, though. And Alex will make the final decision after listening to all sides.

Old January 20th, 2005 #48
White Will
Banned

Default Remember, the Jew hates White people because of our freedom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Just about everybody here knows White Will (Will Williams of NC), from reading his hard-hitting, no-nonsense inputs to this forum for much longer than I've been here.

Anyhow, Will attended the planning meeting, then left early Sunday morning for the 800 mile trip home. Cold as a witch'es tit and snowing. His transmission went out on him somewhere in "lizard lick" Tennesse, so he had to drive 25-30 miles in 2nd gear, including on some rural roads trying to find a Sunday mechanic. Finally find one, but had to leave his vehicle for the repair job. Then he got a motel, then took a 40-mile taxi ride to the bus station in Nashville where he caught a bus home. The repair bill will be over $2,000, and he has to find somebody to drive him 500 miles back to TN to pick up his vehicle.

Will is a former Green Beret Captain with two tours in Vietnam with a temper to match. Highly pissed he was. But he says he's mighty pleased with the meeting and it's results.
Ha! I just now rolled back into to North Carolina in a rental unit, not a bus, thank Gawd. I found out earlier today the repairs to my Japmobile will be $2,731.25, not to mention all the associated expenses of breaking down far from home that will run the cost of my little adventure to well over $3,500. But, like you said, Glenn, the results of our historical little brainstorming session to hammer out a White political party were so positive and inspiring that I wouldn't have missed it at twice that cost.

It's not surprising to me to see the positive response to Alex's announcement on this thread and the early endorsements by big Ron Doggett and others. It'z time! Many will fall in behind us and beside us and new leaders will emerge from those the White Freedom Party attracts.

Hail victory!

Old January 21st, 2005 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will
Ha! I just now rolled back into to North Carolina in a rental unit, not a bus, thank Gawd. I found out earlier today the repairs to my Japmobile will be $2,731.25, not to mention all the associated expenses of breaking down far from home that will run the cost of my little adventure to well over $3,500. But, like you said, Glenn, the results of our historical little brainstorming session to hammer out a White political party were so positive and inspiring that I wouldn't have missed it at twice that cost.

It's not surprising to me to see the positive response to Alex's announcement on this thread and the early endorsements by big Ron Doggett and others. It'z time! Many will fall in behind us and beside us and new leaders will emerge from those the White Freedom Party attracts.

Hail victory!
Ugh, sorry to hear about the car, Will. For those unacquainted with Will, he's a one-man compendium of knowledge about and direct involvement with pretty much everything that has happened in WN for the last three decades. Highly instructive to listen to him.

And yes, we welcome John Doggett's endorsement. He's a fine man, and a long-time activist, and those who recall his speech in Topeka know that in fact the people really are on our side, as demonstrated by their behavior, if not always their words.

The White Freedom Party will provide leadership so that people can speak their minds and vote their consciences, as they have not been able to do for decades now.

Old January 21st, 2005 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator

HERE'S A FLAG IDEA THAT JUST CAME IN via EMAIL... (I like this idea. I'd like to see some discussion of the raised points.)

I suggest the "Don't Tread on Me" flad from the revolutionary war period (the Gadsden flag). The flag has a yellow background with a white rattlesnake above the slogan.

This is the right message to send: the White Freedom Party means that it is no longer safe for the establishment to step on White people and their interests to serve the interests of Jews and non-Whites.

I would make one change, though. Yellow is a bad background color, the color of piss and cowardice. Massed yellow flags flying in the wind would not be a pretty sight.

I would prefer a white background with a realistically colored brown rattler, with the slogan written in black. White should be our color. It is a White Freedom Party. Yes, white flags are the color of surrender, but that association would be cancelled by the militant slogan. White is also the color of purity, and it is the color of our race. That should trump any surrender associations as well.

I prefer this idea to any use of the American flag or the confederate flag, or any combination of the two. Not to mention anything associated with the Third Reich. There are several reasons.

1) The party flag should be distinctly different from the American flag. One purpose of the flag should be differentiate the party from the others which use only the American flag.

2) The party flag should not be a modification of the American flag because such a modified flag would be seen as a desecration of the flag, and if it were displayed alongside the American flag, it would also blend too much with the flag rather than stand out from it.

3) Face it, the American flag is an ugly flag: too busy, for one thing, and blue is a bad color for flags as a rule because it is "cold." (Hitler commented on this somewhere in MEIN KAMPF. Red white and black is a much more powerful scheme than red, white, and blue. But plain White is pretty stirring too, especially if massed.)

4) The party should stand for all Whites, not just Southerners or neo-Confederates. As much as I sympathize with the old South, I am a Westerner, and use of the confederate flag smacks too much of regional imperialism.

5) This is an American party, and the flag should be something distinctly American--as is the Gadsden flag--and not something foreign, which is the connotation of anything associated with NS Germany.

I think it is worth considering, and I would like to hear yall's thoughts.

Old January 21st, 2005 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
HERE'S A FLAG IDEA THAT JUST CAME IN via EMAIL... (I like this idea. I'd like to see some discussion of the raised points.)

my comments in bold

Quote:
I suggest the "Don't Tread on Me" flad from the revolutionary war period (the Gadsden flag). The flag has a yellow background with a white rattlesnake above the slogan.

This is the right message to send: the White Freedom Party means that it is no longer safe for the establishment to step on White people and their interests to serve the interests of Jews and non-Whites.
good.
Quote:
I would make one change, though. Yellow is a bad background color, the color of piss and cowardice. Massed yellow flags flying in the wind would not be a pretty sight.

I would prefer a white background with a realistically colored brown rattler, with the slogan written in black. White should be our color. It is a White Freedom Party. Yes, white flags are the color of surrender, but that association would be cancelled by the militant slogan. White is also the color of purity, and it is the color of our race. That should trump any surrender associations as well.
good. question is what color the snake? would a red or dark red snake on a white field work? i like the ironic mocking of the reverse or alternate style sports caps shown up on kaffirkop phans the last few years.

Quote:
I prefer this idea to any use of the American flag or the confederate flag, or any combination of the two. Not to mention anything associated with the Third Reich. There are several reasons.

1) The party flag should be distinctly different from the American flag. One purpose of the flag should be differentiate the party from the others which use only the American flag.

2) The party flag should not be a modification of the American flag because such a modified flag would be seen as a desecration of the flag, and if it were displayed alongside the American flag, it would also blend too much with the flag rather than stand out from it.
correct. altered american flags are tasteless and bush league. upside down flags will not be interpreted as distress signals, but as "attacks" on america. plus, it's just not attractive. the american flag has devolved into a Precious Moments Patriotism logo.
Quote:
3) Face it, the American flag is an ugly flag: too busy, for one thing, and blue is a bad color for flags as a rule because it is "cold." (Hitler commented on this somewhere in MEIN KAMPF. Red white and black is a much more powerful scheme than red, white, and blue. But plain White is pretty stirring too, especially if massed.)
red means passion, energy, movement. as we fight the status quo, red is appropriate. blue is loyal, solid, assured. it is statelier, but lacks the element of driving force.
Quote:
4) The party should stand for all Whites, not just Southerners or neo-Confederates. As much as I sympathize with the old South, I am a Westerner, and use of the confederate flag smacks too much of regional imperialism.
correct.

Quote:
5) This is an American party, and the flag should be something distinctly American--as is the Gadsden flag--and not something foreign, which is the connotation of anything associated with NS Germany.
correct. i love both the confederate and ns flags, but they are tied to times and places, whereas the rattlesnake flag is tied more to attitude.

Quote:
i think it's a good idea. i like that it has a history, but not one that splits us up. we must remember here that there are many different camps competing to define the terms of today's struggle. the paleocons claim our problem is insufficient fidelity to principle. the CCC say the problem is culture. the LOS say the problem is region.

but we Whites have it right: the problem is race. And the race problem was if not created by the jew, certainly exacerbated into its current anti-white genocidal form. politics is about dividing and fighting. the White Freedom Party says the struggle is White vs jew. our symbol must unite Whites - it must be something all Whites, at least in America, can comfortably get behind. i think the rattlesnake flag does that. that does not mean it is necessrily the best idea, but that it is a good one. i love the confederate flag and the ns flag, but i am not a southerner, and i am not a nazi. but i am an american. not an ameriKwan, an American.

Old January 21st, 2005 #52
Georgie

Yes absolutely. An American symbol for America.

http://www.foundingfathers.info/stories/gadsden.html

The swastika/sunwheel isnt something the average American would identify with as they have no understanding of what the symbols represent.

Old January 21st, 2005 #53
SheerTerror

I like Varg's logo thing. I also like the "Don't tread on me" idea for the flag.

BTW, what about selling merch to raise funds? T-shirts and polo's, that kinda thing.

Old January 21st, 2005 #54
nazibunny

Default flag

I vote the ‘don’t tread on me’ flag idea; it is the flag I fly on forth of July.
It is about time to reacquaint America with it.

Old January 21st, 2005 #55
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

The "Old Glory" flag with the circle of thirteen stars was the flag flown by the White founders of America. It harkens back to an age when our ancestors held sway over this continent and created this country; which was meant to be the inheritance of future White generations. Voting privilege was in the hands of responsible, White, propertied males then. Niggers were nothing but dangerous farm equipment.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old January 21st, 2005 #56
The King

Is the "White Freedom Party" legally registered in Missouri or is it just another internet party?

Old January 21st, 2005 #57
White Will
Banned

Default This one gets my vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder

Whoever wrote this suggestion reflects my feelings about a revolutionary flag for the new WFP precisely, right down to the pure White field replacing the piss yellow. It should be known that we discussed variations of the Gadsden flag at length at our meeting last weekend.

Great idea, and as American as it gets for a suitable symbol, with connections to many American revolutionists -- all revolutionary-minded White men -- like Franklin, Gadsden, Revere, Jones, etc. This snippet from the Web site that was provided in an earlier post on this thread http://www.foundingfathers.info/stor...n.html#history discusses the rattlesnake as an almost perfect American symbol for vigilance and revolutionary resistance to tyranny:

---begin---
Benjamin Franklin diverts an idle hour

Franklin portrait
[Benjamin Franklin, portrait by David Martin, 1767. White House Historical Association.]
In December 1775, "An American Guesser" anonymously wrote to the Pennsylvania Journal:

"I observed on one of the drums belonging to the marines now raising, there was painted a Rattle-Snake, with this modest motto under it, 'Don't tread on me.' As I know it is the custom to have some device on the arms of every country, I supposed this may have been intended for the arms of America."

This anonymous writer, having "nothing to do with public affairs" and "in order to divert an idle hour," speculated on why a snake might be chosen as a symbol for America.

First, it occurred to him that "the Rattle-Snake is found in no other quarter of the world besides America."

The rattlesnake also has sharp eyes, and "may therefore be esteemed an emblem of vigilance." Furthermore,

"She never begins an attack, nor, when once engaged, ever surrenders: She is therefore an emblem of magnanimity and true courage. ... she never wounds 'till she has generously given notice, even to her enemy, and cautioned him against the danger of treading on her."

Finally,

"I confess I was wholly at a loss what to make of the rattles, 'till I went back and counted them and found them just thirteen, exactly the number of the Colonies united in America; and I recollected too that this was the only part of the Snake which increased in numbers. ...

"'Tis curious and amazing to observe how distinct and independent of each other the rattles of this animal are, and yet how firmly they are united together, so as never to be separated but by breaking them to pieces. One of those rattles singly, is incapable of producing sound, but the ringing of thirteen together, is sufficient to alarm the boldest man living."

Many scholars now agree that this "American Guesser" was Benjamin Franklin.

Franklin, of course, is also known for opposing the use of an eagle -- "a bird of bad moral character" -- as a national symbol.
---end---

Old January 21st, 2005 #58
Rounder

Default Registering The White Freedom Party

I'll go along with Alex and Will on the flag recommendation, and will look forward to reading more comments/recommendations on the subject.

Our Party will be officially recognized by the state of Missouri as a "Political Action Committee", until such time as the Secretary of State has verified 10,000 registered signatures (which is the requirement in Missouri), that willl make us a recognized and legal political party.

Alex will also have to appoint a Party Treasurer, who will make financial reports to both the State Ethics Committee Campaign Finance Section, and the county board of elections in which the Treasurer resides.

Joe Carroll, head of the Missouri Ethics Commission is mailing me the necessary forms. I'll return them all filled out, and he will in turn approve us as an officially recognized POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE.

And so, fellow hard-charging VNN'ers, never fear when Rounder's here.

Old January 21st, 2005 #59
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_electric
1. The compact is intended to be a guideline, counsel, it ain't written in stone. Tailor it to local conditions.
By definition, a "compact" IS written in stone. It is another word for a contract, more than a mere guideline. If its just guidelines, then call it something other than a "compact."

Quote:
2. While White nationalists prefer opening the doors to White immigration and halting the inflow of mud, astute WN candidates may well have to bend to local constituencies holding certain odd and old-fashioned ideas like "fairness." Ending ALL immigration is not only "fair," but halts the inflow of mud as effectively as anything you can come up with.
This is more of the "letz water it down for the lemmings" business or speaking in code which so many who would otherwise agree with us and are clamoring internally for real WHITE people to stand up, already get from the paleos who have met with no success. If we are the WHITE freedom party than we can and should advocate for WHITE people by making a campaign issue the immediate cessation of NON-WHITE immigration.

Quote:
3. Before adopting the plank "no Jews can own media," White nationalist candidates must legally define the concepts of "Jew" and "White." Can you do this, counsel, and avoid the problem of ex post facto legislation? (The government defines north Africans and "Middle Easterners" as "White.") If so, then go for it! If not, then supporting "diversity in media" is a viable alternative for getting one's WN foot in the congressional door while building an effective local movement.

4. I defy you to logically, rationally explain how "ending ALL immigration" and supporting "diversity in media" DOES NOT facilitate White freedom of association in these "United States," counsel.
Again, we cannot compromise the truth for some paleoconservative notion of "respectability" or "fairness." If the truth is that in order to protect the White race from extinction, we must end non-white immigration and take the media from the Jews, then that is what must be done, pedestrian notions of "fairness" be damned. Not to mention the fact that the very word "diversity" makes both myself and our target audience physically ill, and any use of it by us will appear weak and convey to the people who would enthusiastically support us that we aren't the real deal and are just another sellout bunch of frauds.

Quote:
Edit: Given the federal definition of "White," the ONLY way to politically differentiate ourselves from the Jew and avoid the problem cited in 3, above, is for us to define ourselves as Occidentals - that is, non-Jewish descendants of European Christendom. We may then "borrow" Israel's definition of Jew to further delineate the difference.
I don't give a damn what the "Federal definition of 'White'" is. Why the hell should we accept the Jews' definitions anyhow. You'd think the lawyer would be the one worrying about semantics here, but I'm not. If we pass a law that says "no Jew may own an interest in any FCC license or any corporation or business entity which owns an interest in an FCC license" then we could revoke the FCC licenses of any Jew-owned media companies. If the kikes don't like it, they can try to prove they aren't kikes at a jury trial. Good luck!

John

Old January 21st, 2005 #60
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Tiger

It seems to me that what we are attempting to do with the WFP is essentially effect a revolution by political means. That being the case, what we are trying to create is something new, never seen before in this country. We therefore should not be trying to adapt our old symbols (U.S. flag, confed flag) but rather creating new symbols. We aren't reactionaries here, at least we shouldn't be, but rather, revolutionaries.

John

Thread