VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 24th, 2005 #21
Beowulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
HEY I like that one. Who the hell thought that up? Alex? Those stars are offset like Orion-- Orion THE HUNTER. lol
Of course ORION is also an acronynm.

Our
Race
Is
Our
Nation

Old January 24th, 2005 #22
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf
Of course ORION is also an acronynm.

Our
Race
Is
Our
Nation
LOL I forgot that! Nice reminder. And our skin is our uniform.

Old January 24th, 2005 #23
Librarian

What DON'T you want?

Anything at all with stars. Far too close to any number of South American flags. Worse still, one of the suggestions posted was a dead ringer for the Communist Chinese flag!

Stars 'n' Bars or anything that looks like it. Don't want to look like redneck morons.

Don't use a red/blue combination. Nauseating. Check a colour wheel.

No design in which white predominates. Flacid and uninspiring.

White/blue bar combinations, no way. That's the Israeli colour scheme.

As to suggestions ...

The DNA double-helix with a sword struck through top-to-bottom is very good. Its sharp, noticeable and has good associations. Really, all that needs to be worked on there is the colour scheme and setting.

Old January 24th, 2005 #24
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf
What do you guys think of this symbol? I believe it is called a Fret. It comes from Medieval Coat of Arms. Its original meaning is probably long forgotten so we could adopt it. It is shown here with the red/blue scheme we have been using with the DNA but could of course be shown as any color, also with its intertwined components it could be thought of as an abstracted double helix.
I think you might be on the right tract with that one, Beowulf. Perhaps a White "fret" inside a Black disc, on a baby blue background. And cut off a little bit of the "fret" ends, so they don't stick out so far.

Besides, "fret" describes the state of my nervous system for the past 31 years, compliments of the GD kikes. (har har).

Old January 24th, 2005 #25
Ron Doggett

All the flag ideas are quite creative and good, it will be great to see even more, along with a text explaining the meaning. All of you are very talented, I lean a little to the Culpepper Minuteman Gadsden flag changing the title over the snake from Culpepper Minutemen to White Freedom Party, but I can live with whatever is chosen, and judging by what is being put out there for ideas it will be good.

Old January 24th, 2005 #26
Blondie

I find Alex's idea for the flag most appealing so far. Of course, Alex has impeccable taste! Well, I am blonde, but I really do think that, in spite of being blonde, or because of being blonde, or regardless that I am blonde.

Old January 24th, 2005 #27
brutus

RE: Blondie

Where do you think the perverted idea for “Blond jokes” came from?

Who do you think would have a vested interest in demeaning White women with blond hair?

Isn’t the notion of blond hair indicating a lack of intelligence absurd on the face of it?

If current pop culture relentlessly inflicts self-esteem bashing on White girls with blond hair, do you understand the possible resultant negative behaviors that the girls could act-out on?

The jew says..........yuk!.....yuk!..........Look at the stupid blond!

And you obey. Why?

Old January 24th, 2005 #28
WhiteAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyMonkey
This is the flag Alex described, I think.
LOL, I love your signature line! At the rate WR is losing members, they'll be lucky to have six.

Old January 25th, 2005 #29
brutus

RE: Beowulf

Quote:
I really like this flag, I don't what people will make of the japanese connection though. The bright white sun shining in a clear blue sky. Very nice. I think I would like it better without the lettering though.
Thanks. Here it is without lettering.

Old January 25th, 2005 #30
Blondie

Re: Blondie
Oh my, Brutus, I was mocking the very same of which you speak. Nuances are lost in print. I jump through no hoops.

Old January 25th, 2005 #31
Librarian

The sun design - No. Just a take-off of the Japanese, and an obvious one too. Would result in ridicule and instant loss of credibility.

Alex's design? No. This looks like a South American flag. The colour scheme is also pre-war Polish.

Old January 25th, 2005 #32
brutus

RE: Blondie

Quote:
Oh my, Brutus, I was mocking the very same of which you speak. Nuances are lost in print. I jump through no hoops.
I hear you. Thanks for explaining.

Old January 25th, 2005 #33
brutus

RE: Librarian

Quote:
The sun design - No. Just a take-off of the Japanese, and an obvious one too. Would result in ridicule and instant loss of credibility.
In my first post of this flag, I acknowledged the knock-off of the jap war flag. Do the japs own the rights to the sun? The sun is a great metaphor and the japs do not have a monopoly on it as far as I know. Many others have given variations of other flags, why is a variation of the jap flag taboo? The japs are big on racism and they might even be flattered enough to give a campaign contribution to a fellow racist organization that indirectly honors their ancestry.

I’m not saying that this flag must be the one chosen, what I’m saying is that we should be open to the bigger ideas that compliment our cause. After all, there is nothing new under the sun.

Old January 26th, 2005 #34
Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
In my first post of this flag, I acknowledged the knock-off of the jap war flag. Do the japs own the rights to the sun? The sun is a great metaphor and the japs do not have a monopoly on it as far as I know.
True enough.

But we have to consider how it is seen from the other end. After all, it's a trademark, a sales pitch, a propaganda tool. In truth, it will be seen as nothing more than a feeble take off of the Jap flag. OK, we might think that it looks good, and we might understand the subtleties of your argument, but Joe Soap won't.

Old January 26th, 2005 #35
Rounder

There's no better or more credible authority than White Will. I can tell you that much. The man's a genuis and a freakin walking encyclopedia about anything and everything concerning White Nationalism. (Though personally, I still kinda lean towards the Confederate Battle Flag, while confessing my bias).

Old January 28th, 2005 #36
Hibernian

My vote would be for some variation of the Gadsen flag, with the "Don't Tread On Me" motto left intact.

Simple and direct. It gets the point across on first glance: "These people are thinking revolution".

The Sword & Helix flag, while visually interesting, would become a meaningless blur to anyone more than 10 feet away from the flag.

Old January 28th, 2005 #37
Whirlwind

I'd vote for a version of the "DON'T TREAD ON ME" flag, for America at least. Half leary of mentioning no one has made a comment about a serpent on the flag. Colonists must not have equated it with evil. But they weren't being preached to by televangelists, either.

Old January 28th, 2005 #38
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
I'd vote for a version of the "DON'T TREAD ON ME" flag, for America at least. Half leary of mentioning no one has made a comment about a serpent on the flag. Colonists must not have equated it with evil. But they weren't being preached to by televangelists, either.
Colonists may have admired the serpent for its quiet strength and powerful defensive reflexes. Ancients admired the serpent as a symbol of wisdom. Hebes demonized the serpent, and yes, much of our iconography in the Christian era is similarly negative. That should be considered.

By contrast the Orion flag is different enough to mean something to us, and cause inquiry, but no so different as to seem alien or dated.

I much like the Gadsen design, but I am absolutely smitten with the Orion flag!

Old January 28th, 2005 #39
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyMonkey
This is the flag Alex described, I think.
...........ORION!

Old February 6th, 2005 #40
brutus

Here's another one for consideration:

Thread