VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2013 #1
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Default Atlanta’s tallest tower is half-empty

By J. Scott Trubey

Posted: 11:11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 1, 2013

Bank of America Plaza is Atlanta’s tallest skyscraper - and these days one of its loneliest.

Though the 55-story tower’s soaring gold-leaf spire still glitters from afar, the building is nearly half empty.

A building that once symbolized Atlanta’s business vitality now stands as a 1,023-foot-tall monument to the real estate bust, and a measure of the region’s halting recovery.

A year ago the tower at the border of downtown and Midtown suffered the ignominy of becoming the tallest U.S. building foreclosed since the recession. Occupancy is down since then, and at least two more major tenants could walk.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution takes a look at the iconic tower, and the road ahead to bring it back to health. It’s a story you can only read in print or on tablet devices.

http://www.ajc.com/news/business/atl...f-empty/nWCs6/

[A lot of Bush/Obama dumbfuckery in the comments. But then, this. . .]

Posted by Ricard at 3:59 p.m. Feb. 5, 2013

The King and Queen towers [Pair of 34 story midrise office buildings in Sandy Springs, visible on horizon from downtown. Tallest suburban (ie, White area) office buildings in US. --LR] sold for 350 million and are fully occupied.Why? They are north of 285 in the vibrant new Atlanta triangle of Sandy Springs, Johns Creek , Alpharetta and Cummings. This area is the new white flight area which left black dominated City of Atlanta due to job discrimination 85% Black staff City of Atlanta, 88% black personnel for Marta. Yes Atlanta is the Detroit of the south with citizens refusing to pay taxes for a permanent underclass of uneducated and job guaranteed people due to the so called equal employment opportunity. Look at the disgrace of the APS system and the miserable failure rate of the black school system 90%( the cheating.) This story has played out in Detroit , Baltimore , Memphis , Kansas City, Oakland Ca, Birmingham Ala. Whenever black power structure takes over the city, service , government and education whites will leave and will not support it . Blatant racist discrimination now exists in all citis where this has occured .Racism which is illegal yet condoned by State and Federal government .

Washington DC 88% of all Metro Rail employees Black yet does not reflect the mix of white/ black populations . Black crime and murder rate in all of the cities mentioned account for about 90% of all murders. Throw in Chicago which kills off 500 young black and hispanic men each year yet it is only 33% Black . Obama should be proud of his hometown !! Imagine what murder rate will be when it hits 85% black citizenship ship level like Detroit. School system is already 93% black and hispanic.

Business nor decent citizens will not tolerate this grave distortion of forced and ill gotten" equality for all concept at the expense of the majority" which has failed miserably. Final note Bank of America was sued for billions by Federal government for lending to unqualifed minorities which helped bring about the Economic collapse of America. BOA reaped what is has sown yet was mandated by Washington.

Old February 7th, 2013 #2
The Bobster
Banned

Is it in the nigger section of Atlanta?

Old February 7th, 2013 #3
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
Is it [half-vacant BofA Plaza] in the nigger section of Atlanta?
Is that like the wet part of the ocean?

Affirmative. It's all a mystery to the AJC. As always, the truth is in the comments, unless censored.

Old February 7th, 2013 #4
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

There's a ton of empty skyscrapers in Detroit. You can look at them with street view on Google Maps. Pretty eerie stuff.

What do Detroit and Atlanta have in common? Demogra Poverty and a lack of job opportunity.

At least according to the average retard.

Actually, speaking of street view on Google Maps, this might be a good place to post this:

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=695+We...OafowQG97YGYCQ

Go down that street and look at the houses on both sides. This is what non-white America will look like.

Old February 7th, 2013 #5
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

To give some perspective, here's a photograph of the Buckhead business district:

This is actually in the city of Atlanta itself. A second central business district was constructed in the lone remaining, White-dense section of the city proper, to the north of downtown. There is a physical trail of office and commercial development stretching away from the rest of the (black) city. The effect is reminiscent of Wilshire Blvd. in LA.

Ga 9/US 19, looking north:

The 'King & Queen towers' are in another office and commercial center that is actually outside of the city itself, though they remain in Fulton County.

That's a shot of Sandy Springs/Perimeter Center in the foreground, with (I think) Buckhead in left, far midground and downtown in farthest background (under the helicopter tail), for some perspective.

The point is that prosperity follows the Whites, and you can see it from space.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; February 7th, 2013 at 10:01 AM.

Old February 7th, 2013 #6
Rick Ronsavelle

Default ". . .At least according to the average retard. . ."

The A.R. has been thought controlled for a lifetime.

Let us blame the thought controllers. They create "retards."

Old February 7th, 2013 #7
Fred
Commie Killer

I went to a baseball game in the new Detroit stadium. It was for business so I had to go.

The stadium is just great. It was the best stadium I have been in. It changes once you sit in the stands. All of the buildings around it are abandoned and in disrepair. It is like being in a Sci-Fi movie.

I think it was the Democrats that did that.

Old February 7th, 2013 #8
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Is that like the wet part of the ocean?

Affirmative. It's all a mystery to the AJC. As always, the truth is in the comments, unless censored.
As noted by another poster, there IS a separate White business district in Ape-lanta, created by Whites who fled the nigger-fuxated downtown. That's why I asked the question.

The nigger city that works? What a joke!

Old February 7th, 2013 #9
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
As noted by another poster, there IS a separate White business district in Ape-lanta, created by Whites who fled the nigger-fuxated downtown. That's why I asked the question.

The nigger city that works? What a joke!
Absolutely. (BTW, I wasn't intending criticism.)

---------------

The problem with being in a White enclave of a mud municipality is that your basic services are still in the control of muds, in this case, niggers. Schools, hospitals, Post Office, streets, garbage, etc etc etc. It's only relatively better. The flu might beat cancer, but why be sick at all? They're still subject to a wholly unnecessary burden, placed upon Whites by the judeo-federal government.

It gets better if you remain in Fulton County but outside the city of Atlanta. Best yet for Whites in that scenario is to move to a majority/super-majority White county to the north of the city.

Don't pay the 'White tax' for the privilege of living where you're shit on.

Old February 7th, 2013 #10
America First

Expect media, non White's and the regime with all itz power to start harassing White's like never before in the next four years.

Hope I am wrong, but IMO they are working us like the FDR Cabal worked Japan in back in 1941, but starting in 1936.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; February 7th, 2013 at 03:16 PM.

Old February 7th, 2013 #11
Hunter Morrow

Atlanta has this mythology built around it where people don't know how nigged and horrible it is.

Atlanta City Council has Ceasar Mitchell in charge. It is more than half women, many of them niggers with names like "Kwanza" and "Keisha" and "Yolanda."

From 1970 to 1974 Atlanta had a Jewish mayor, Sam Massell. Every subsequent mayor has been a nigger. The current mayor is named Kasim Reed.

The Chief of Police, George Turner. The prior Chief was a nigger as well, Pennington. The one before that was a nigger and a woman, Beverly J Harvard.
The one before Harvard, Eldrin Bell, was a nigger, too. I don't think this city has had a White man in charge of its police for for about 30 years now.

The nigger jobs creation scheme they have is called MARTA. The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority is 80+ percent nigger employees and 75+ nigger and spic users. It is derisively called "Moving Apes Rapidly Through Apelanta" or "Muds Are Rampaging Through Apelanta."

This is the person in charge, Beverly A. Scott...

Edit: Now if Beverly Harvard and Beverly Scott got the ol' wheels turnin', there just might be a good reason for that. Remember the decade long scandal of Atlanta Public Schools, the majority nigger and spic ones at any rate, cheating their asses off to get good state and federal assessment test scores "fo' dey keeyidz?"
Swept up about 200 people...to include the Superintendent, yep, you guessed it...
Another fat, old nigger named Beverly. Beverly Hall.

Last edited by Hunter Morrow; February 7th, 2013 at 05:43 PM.

Tags
atlanta, bank of america plaza, black, king and queen, occupancy

Thread