VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 5th, 2015 #1
H.B.

Talking American hero George Zimmerman takes to Twitter, becomes total right wing shit lord

Hahahah ...

Old September 5th, 2015 #2
JeffreyWaffenSS

That's great and all, but over all he is NOT the face I want representing this country.

White only please.

But being the KWA I guess that is the new face of it. A Hispanic.

Btw I'm not bashing him. Just pointing how fucked up the KWA is with how many different races there are now.

Old September 5th, 2015 #3
Zorost

It's better that a colored is doing the mud slinging against other muds, as this way they can't portray it as the usual 'white hate.'

Old September 5th, 2015 #4
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

He's just having fun giving scorn back and trolling people who want to kill him anyway.. Obongo is especially deserving of it for the infamous "if I had a son" comment.

Old September 5th, 2015 #5
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorost View Post
It's better that a colored is doing the mud slinging against other muds, as this way they can't portray it as the usual 'white hate.'
That is very true. I'd much rather have the muds kill each other anyways rather than a white having to defend themselves and go totally broke.

unless you're a law enforcement officer if you do ever shoot someone expect to have a large legal bill.

Even though it likely won't go to trial especially if they break into your house most likely it won't but you will still have a legal bill. If you shoot someone you need a lawyer right away! Zimmerman was stupid to keep opening his mouth up to the media and such. If you ever shoot someone never say anything to the police until you have a lawyer with you. That will still cost at least a few thousand.

I'm glad it wasn't a white who shot Treyboon though.

Old September 5th, 2015 #6
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Zamzam was totally thrown under a bus, he has every reason to be pissed.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Tags
baboon, george zimmerman, hate crime, obongo, wdbj shooting

Thread