VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 28th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Jewish tourists destroy Polish hotel rooms, defecate (poop) in sinks, get banned

Many Israeli tourists behave very badly when they visit Poland. They assault Polish flight attendants, destroy hotel rooms and, amazingly, defecate (poop) in the sinks, and for this reason they have been banned from many hotels:

Quote:
Israeli teenagers are a nuisance in Poland

(…) ‘The worst thing is these kids’ attitude to Polish staff. Recently a stewardess was slapped by a teenager in her face. (…) It happens sometimes, that somewhere between Majdanek and Treblinka, young Israelis spend their time on striptease ordered via the hotel telephone. It happens sometimes, that the hotel service has to collect human excrement from hotel beds and washbasins. (…) ‘We have resigned from admitting Israeli youth once and for all’ (..) These loses being: demolished rooms, broken chairs and tables, human excrements in washbasins
https://polishpress.wordpress.com/20...nce-in-poland/

What do you think about this, folks? Is it understandable that these Israeli jews get banned from Polish hotels, or do you think that "antisemitism" is involved?

As always, all opinions are welcome.

Old August 29th, 2018 #2
Stewart Meadows

What's really disgraceful is that these jews are playing the holocau$t card, i.e. they're using the holocau$t as an excuse for their bad behavior, like it was the jews' alleged suffering during WWII that caused these Israeli tourists to attack Polish flight attendants, break chairs and defecate in sinks and beds.

Old August 29th, 2018 #3
Crowe

This reminds me about General Patton's comments about jews during WW2:

https://rense.com/general85/pats.htm

Quote:
He was disgusted by their behavior in the camps for Displaced Persons (DP's) which the Americans built for them and even more disgusted by the way they behaved when they were housed in German hospitals and private homes. He observed with horror that "these people do not understand toilets and refuse to use them except as repositories for tin cans, garbage, and refuse . . . They decline, where practicable, to use latrines, preferring to relieve themselves on the floor."

He described in his diary one DP camp,

"where, although room existed, the Jews were crowded together to an appalling extent, and in practically every room there was a pile of garbage in one corner which was also used as a latrine. The Jews were only forced to desist from their nastiness and clean up the mess by the threat of the butt ends of rifles. Of course, I know the expression 'lost tribes of Israel' applied to the tribes which disappeared -- not to the tribe of Judah from which the current sons of bitches are descended. However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe -- lost to all decency."
Just more of the "same old, same old" from hymie.

Old August 29th, 2018 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Yet in this fucked up country, the KWA, Canada and some euro countries Jews are treated as Gods.

It seems like a number of countries in Europe don't put up with the Jewish shit like we do here in the KWA.

If I had the means I'd certainly move to somewhere in Europe. Maybe southern Spain. Deutschland has been fucked up beyond repair now thanks to WW Jew and they have been brainwashed by the Kwans.

Old August 30th, 2018 #5
Skinhead Zack

Anti-Semitism is a healthy state of mind because Jews are the scum of the earth…
And the majority of Poles / Eastern Europeans know that.

Many of us in the West are unable to respond to what the Jews do in the same way those Eastern Europeans do as a result of multiculturalism.
It sure has screwed up the minds of Western Whites.

Old August 30th, 2018 #6
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Anti-Semitism is a healthy state of mind because Jews are the scum of the earth…

Old August 30th, 2018 #7
Stewart Meadows

Here's what these Israeli tourists were told about their Polish hosts:

Quote:
An instruction on conduct with the local inhabitants given away to Israeli teenagers coming to Poland couple years ago may confirm professor’s opinion. It contained such a paragraph: ‘Everywhere we will be surrounded by Poles. We will hate them because of their participation in Holocaust’. (…) They start to think it were the Poles who created concentration camps for Jews, that it is the Polish who were and still are the biggest anti-Semites in the world’
If non-jews were to say similar things about jews, they would be accused of "antisemitism" and "blood libel".

Old August 1st, 2021 #8
Stewart Meadows

Here's a new article about pissraeli jews behaving badly in Japan:

Quote:
‘We meant no disrespect’: Israeli Olympic baseball team apologize after being slammed for ‘mischievous’ bed prank (VIDEO)

1 Aug, 2021 17:27

Team Israel has issued an apology after members of their Olympic baseball delegation uploaded a video to social media which showed them destroying one of their 'cardboard beds' in their quarters at the Tokyo Olympic village.
(...)
Still, though, the cardboard beds have quickly become lore in these Tokyo Olympics, with this new generation of athletes only too happy to use them as props in all manner of social media content.

But Team Israel, who did just that, have woken up to some heat from Olympic officials after they uploaded a video to TikTok to demonstrate how many members of their Olympic baseball squad could stand on one of these beds before it collapsed.

The answer – when it came to the Israeli athletes, anyway – was nine, but it led to furious accusation that they are disrespecting their hosts by destroying furniture which was assigned to them.
https://www.rt.com/sport/530847-olym...d-prank-video/

Old June 21st, 2022 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Israel suspends school trips to Poland, citing interference in content and security issues

BY CNAAN LIPHSHIZ JUNE 15, 2022 12:12 PM

(JTA) — Israel’s education ministry has suspended school trips to Poland amid disputes with authorities there, possibly cancelling plans to have 7,000 students visit former death camps this summer.

The ministry’s statement Tuesday cited disagreements with Polish authorities over security for the trips — a possible reference to an issue involving armed guards accompanying the delegations.

But on Wednesday, Foreign Minister Yair Lapid cited disagreements between Israelis and Poles on how to talk about the Holocaust as one reason “jeopardizing school trips,” Haaretz reported.
(...)
Poland is asking Israel to teach about the Holocaust “with a wider historical perspective” free of “negative stereotypes about Poland and Poles,” Haaretz quoted the spokesperson as saying. “We want to increased the participation of Polish figures in preparing the groups and during the visits to the heritage sites, including through the engagement of Polish guides.”
https://www.jta.org/2022/06/15/israe...ecurity-issues

Old June 21st, 2022 #10
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Many Israeli tourists behave very badly when they visit Poland. They assault Polish flight attendants, destroy hotel rooms and, amazingly, defecate (poop) in the sinks, and for this reason they have been banned from many hotels:

https://polishpress.wordpress.com/20...nce-in-poland/

What do you think about this, folks? Is it understandable that these Israeli jews get banned from Polish hotels, or do you think that "antisemitism" is involved?

As always, all opinions are welcome.
Fuck the Poles. Hopefully jews become extinct and Poland as a state is extinguished.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 21st, 2022 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Fuck the Poles. Hopefully jews become extinct and Poland as a state is extinguished.
I understand what you're saying, Serbian. In my opinion, the Poles are a mixed bag. They normally support and defend traditional Western values, which is obviously good, but they also have some opportunistic and parasitic characteristics, and a knack for choosing the wrong side in major world conflicts.

The official Polish narrative about WWII is that the jew-controlled, bloodthirsty, mass-murdering, anti-white allies were the good guys, and that righteous NS Germany was utterly evil, and today Poland is siding with the jew-controlled, anti-white NATO against righteous Russia (which isn't controlled by the jews anymore like it was in the Soviet period, but actually wants peace and prosperity for the West and its peoples).

The jews have been using the Shlomocaust to browbeat the Poles for almost 80 years now. The correct Polish response would be to expose the Shlomocaust as the hoax that it is, and to spotlight the jews responsible for the communist atrocities that were committed against Poles and other Eastern European peoples in the first half of the 20th century, but instead the Polish authorities suck up to the jewish scum and try to relate to them, and they're saying to them "Hey, don't be hatin' on us, guys. We too were victims of the Nazis' crimes." That's definitely not the right way to go.

Regarding Poland's relationship with the Jewropean Jewnion, the Poles clearly understand that the EU is bad for its member states since it promotes harmful "LGBT rights" and third-world immigration, but they still don't want to leave it because of the free handouts ($$$) they dream of receiving. This thinking is very foolish since the jews never give out money without strings attached. Any European country that accepts as much as one single euro from the EU is expected to let jewish marxists teach their children about the "joys" of sodomy and transsexualism, and to let third-world savages pour in and rape and murder their women and girls.

Old June 21st, 2022 #12
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Both, Stewie.

Your "or" implies that anti-Semitism is unfair and not well-deserved. But anti-Semitism is always self-defense. Anti-Semitism is always understandable and well-deserved. Anti-Semitism is what Jews always cry when some Gentiles finally react against their own attacks.

In other words, anti-Semitism is only fair, karmic justice, the exact opposite of faggotry.

Old June 21st, 2022 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Both, Stewie.

Your "or" implies that anti-Semitism is unfair and not well-deserved. But anti-Semitism is always self-defense. Anti-Semitism is always understandable and well-deserved. Anti-Semitism is what Jews always cry when some Gentiles finally react against their own attacks.

In other words, anti-Semitism is only fair, karmic justice, the exact opposite of faggotry.
Of course, you're right as usual and I'm glad you wrote this post. I was just trying to point out that these pissraeli tourists were banned from the Polish hotels because they behaved incredibly badly and destroyed furniture and even defacated in the sinks and beds.

From the Poles' point of view, it most likely had nothing to do with the fact that the miscreants were jews, they would have banned guests of any race or nationality who engaged in such despicable behavior, and yet the jews dishonestly played the "antisemitism" card as usual; they always use it to shield themselves from criticism in all kinds of situations.

That's the point I was trying to make, but I admit that I expressed myself clumsily in the OP since my English is pretty crappy, which is why I mainly post newspaper articles and let them do the talking. (Post #11 in this thread is an exception, and I'm not very happy with how it turned out, but hopefully our readers can still understand the gist of it.)

Old June 22nd, 2022 #14
Gladiatrix

I read an article years ago about Pissraelis being the most hated tourists in many countries. It said they were very rude.

I have no animosity towards Polish people. Remember that when the Germans invaded the western half, the Soviets invaded the eastern half. Nobody seemed to have a problem with that, for some reason.

Old June 22nd, 2022 #15
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I read an article years ago about Pissraelis being the most hated tourists in many countries. It said they were very rude.
Oh, definitely. For example, there's the Swiss pool incident:

Quote:
Swiss hotel accused of antisemitism over signs singling out Jews

Israel asks Swiss government to condemn Paradies hotel after notices on swimming pool and kitchen use are put on Facebook

Agence France-Presse in Geneva
Tue 15 Aug 2017 14.12 BST

Israel has lodged official complaints after a hotel in Switzerland posted signs telling Jewish guests to shower before using the pool and restricted their access to a kitchen freezer.

The Paradies apartment hotel in the Alpine village of Arosa, in eastern Switzerland, has been accused of antisemitism after a guest posted to Facebook a picture of a notice near the hotel pool.

“To our Jewish guests, women, men and children, please take a shower before you go swimming,” it said, adding: “If you break the rules I’m forced to [close] the swimming pool for you.”

A second notice, in the kitchen, instructed “our Jewish guests” that they could only access the facility’s freezer between 10 and 11am and between 4.30 and 5.30pm. “I hope you understand that our team does not like being disturbed all the time,” it said.
(...)
She told the Blick newspaper that the apartment hotel currently had a lot of Jewish clients, and that other guests had complained that some of them did not shower before using the pool and had asked her to do something.
(...)
The hotel is reportedly very popular with ultra-orthodox Jewish guests because it has been accommodating to their needs, including providing access to a freezer to store kosher food.

Thomann told Blick that because the freezer was in a staff room, she had felt compelled to set times when the Jewish guests could access it to ensure staff could enjoy their “lunch and dinner in peace”.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...r-pool-warning

Quote:
The hotel is reportedly very popular with ultra-orthodox Jewish guests
Quote:
other guests had complained that some of them did not shower before using the pool and had asked her to do something.
Who wouldn't want to share a pool with these guys?

Old June 22nd, 2022 #16
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Oh, definitely. For example, there's the Swiss pool incident:
Every fucking time. The Jews always get mad when some Goyim send a number of them to a shower room, for some reason...

What's their problem with water and soap?

Old June 22nd, 2022 #17
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Of course, you're right as usual and I'm glad you wrote this post. I was just trying to point out that these pissraeli tourists were banned from the Polish hotels because they behaved incredibly badly and destroyed furniture and even defacated in the sinks and beds.
Every time some Chosenites were expelled, it was after defecating over us. Not always literally, but still annoyingly enough to deserve their forced removal.

Quote:
From the Poles' point of view, it most likely had nothing to do with the fact that the miscreants were jews, they would have banned guests of any race or nationality who engaged in such despicable behavior, and yet the jews dishonestly played the "antisemitism" card as usual; they always use it to shield themselves from criticism in all kinds of situations.
I had understood your point, but I thought it was a great opportunity to shed light on that topic.

Quote:
That's the point I was trying to make, but I admit that I expressed myself clumsily in the OP since my English is pretty crappy, which is why I mainly post newspaper articles and let them do the talking. (Post #11 in this thread is an exception, and I'm not very happy with how it turned out, but hopefully our readers can still understand the gist of it.)
Aren't you a native English speaker?

Old June 22nd, 2022 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Every fucking time. The Jews always get mad when some Goyim send a number of them to a shower room, for some reason...

What's their problem with water and soap?

What's remarkable about that news story is that the jewish guests actually had privileges that were not afforded to the non-jewish ones, i.e. they were allowed to use the freezer that was normally reserved for the staff. And they still had the nerve (or chutzpah) to complain. I'll just repost the following excerpt for our lurkers:

Quote:
The hotel is reportedly very popular with ultra-orthodox Jewish guests because it has been accommodating to their needs, including providing access to a freezer to store kosher food.

Thomann told Blick that because the freezer was in a staff room, she had felt compelled to set times when the Jewish guests could access it to ensure staff could enjoy their “lunch and dinner in peace”.
Quote:
I had understood your point, but I thought it was a great opportunity to shed light on that topic.
Yes, it was indeed a good opportunity and I appreciate your work, as always.

Quote:
Aren't you a native English speaker?
Well, no, obviously not. I've told my story before on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Destroying furniture in hotel rooms and taking a dump in the sink is bad enough, but pissraeli tourists also like to rape white girls:

Twelve Israeli teens arrested in rape of 19-year-old British tourist

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554974

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; June 22nd, 2022 at 08:27 PM.

Old June 23rd, 2022 #19
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
What's remarkable about that news story is that the jewish guests actually had privileges that were not afforded to the non-jewish ones, i.e. they were allowed to use the freezer that was normally reserved for the staff. And they still had the nerve (or chutzpah) to complain.
Affording privileges (Would I dare say a special treament? ) to some Jews amounts to acknowledging their mythology-based superiority. Always a bad idea.

Quote:
Well, no, obviously not. I've told my story before on the forum.
I must have missed it.

Old June 23rd, 2022 #20
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
This reminds me about General Patton's comments about jews during WW2:

https://rense.com/general85/pats.htm

Just more of the "same old, same old" from hymie.

Tags
israelis, jews, jews are scat freaks, jews are sick fucks, jews love poop

Thread