Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 2nd, 2009 #101
reo
Banned

This is an Antisemitic forum but you people do your not-so-crypto-jew stuff here because the Yanks are not yet wide awake to the threat. You people praise the Projewish BNP.
The Holohoax affirming BNP which is soon to have nog members as it transforms from Tyndallite-racist Butterfly into Griffinite-Jewish caterpillar.

You people are vermin . Not worth Simon Sheppard's toe nail clippings.

The BNP's dirty tricks people because everyone decent has been thrown out of the party and ye want to deter them with your filthy slanders.

Why continue to post here? The BNP is not racist , not nationalist in any racist sense, not anti-jew not any anyone , oh it is anti-Nazi and anti-revisionist, it calls them Nutzis.
You even have Barnes trying to get rid of Griffin because he wants someone more purely Jew and Griffin has that baggage from when he pretended to be NS to get elected so that he could fuck over the party.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #102
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
You have proof of this, Borat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by reo
bnp love jews, nick griffinsteinbergovitch, simon, simon, simon, simon, tyndall, simon, simon, goat curry, simon
Evidently not, then.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #103
reo
Banned

Who controls the media in the West? is it a) muzzies b) Jews.

etc

The muzzies are the main threat according to you lot while Jews are fellow victims of these people to be worked wth according to the BNP. You are enemies of the primary thesis of this forum.

If you distract attention from the main threat then you serve that threat. BNP are ZOG, not part of any movement but counter-revolutionaries. Your own leader affirmed the Holohoax on national TV.

You Andy and the rest are deviant Jew lovers and enemies.

The state rolls out the BNP and the EDl to oppose its Muzzie assets like islam4uk. All ZOG theatre.

Can you not see how this all serves the ZOG agenda or is life too good in the BNP?

Old November 2nd, 2009 #104
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by reo View Post
Who controls the media in the West? is it a) muzzies b) Jews.

etc

The muzzies are the main threat according to you lot
Confirming without a doubt my suspicion that you have never actually read one of my posts.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #105
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Confirming without a doubt my suspicion that you have never actually read one of my posts.
Case in point being: http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...0&postcount=91

where I clearly stated that I believed the jewish owned media promoted race mixing through many outlets and that Simon was wrong in stating it was a desire of white women to indulge in paedophilia.

Instead of addressing the point, you ran over to the NWN forum to complain that we were attacking Simon.

So you have two choices - either you were wrong when a) you claimed I have never mentioned that the jew own the media and try to harm us through it, or you agree with this point of mine (that they DO try and harm us through the media - a fact you have just said yourself whilst busily whining at me that I never say it) or b) you have to admit that you were wrong in keep claiming Simon is always correct and I am always wrong.

Your choice.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #106
reo
Banned

I'm suspicious of anyone who supports something like the BNP. I would advise you to leave it if you are for real and do real activism instead. Why not go visit Simon in jail .

Just reading what the BNP people write makes one puke. If you stand with race-tratiors and Zionists you are going to be taken for one.

I am sure some of the people low down are ok , politically simple ,but the leadership has to go.

here the blog of one of your BNP people.

http://martynfindley.blogspot.com/20...nal-party.html

"The British National Party objects to mixed race relationships and would ban mixed marriages You would have to be a total moron to take this position in society as it stands today. I have been called many things but no-one who has met me has ever called me a total moron. Let us get something straight from the outset, You have no control what-so-ever over who you love! For any political party to pretend otherwise would be stupidity. Mixed race relationships are just as valid as any other as are their children. The British National Party has no intention what-so-ever to ban mixed race marriages. If you follow the closed door immigration policy of the British National Party through to its natural conclusion you can see the ridiculousness of the position stated in the title of this post. It is quite easy to form the argument that the policy of the British National Party is to promote mixed race relationships. Imagine for a second if you would that successive (possibly non BNP) governments had agreed and immigration had been stopped for the next sixty or so years. Do you really believe that over as few as three generations races would not mix? Starting with today's population as a basis point it would be impossible within three generations to tell someone's lineage for certain. There would be few ‘pure’ non-whites left.

http://martynfindley.blogspot.com/20...-to-mixed.html

The British National party is Anti-Semitic A Googlemooch for the term, “define:Anti-Semitism”, came up with the following: - the intense dislike for and prejudice against Jewish people Simple enough to understand. No-one has ever even tried to tell me how or why anyone could possibly be justified in being Anti-Semitic. The British National Party has Jewish councillors and I have personally met Jewish members. I have never been asked my religious beliefs in a formal manner (membership form for example) so no figures are available as to how many Jewish members there are and I see no reason why there should be. This is just another bull**** smear.

http://martynfindley.blogspot.com/20...i-semitic.html

British National Party members deny the Holocaust The subject matter here is too serious to be flippant. There has been more than one holocaust in history but the German holocaust which took place during World War Two is the one referred to by this smear. Nazis murdered millions of people including many Jews, members of ethnic minorities, gypsies, disabled people and anyone else who they did not want as members of their ideal society. Just typing the paragraph above makes me want to go and wash. Those butchers employed different methods but the holocaust is undeniable. Anyone who tries to is insane.

http://martynfindley.blogspot.com/20...bers-deny.html"

Old November 2nd, 2009 #107
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I'm suspicious of anyone who supports something like the BNP. I would advise you to leave it if you are for real and do real activism instead. Why not go visit Simon in jail .

Just reading what the BNP people write makes one puke. If you stand with race-tratiors and Zionists you are going to be taken for one.

I am sure some of the people low down are ok , politically simple ,but the leadership has to go
I would not visit Simon in jail for the simple reason the man is a misogynist who has warped and twisted views on women.

"Real" activism? What would that be? Standing on a street corner handing out tatty sheets about the "holocaust"? Let's say I did it. What would it achieve? It might wake up two or three people before I too ended up in prison.

Have I ever said the BNP is perfect? No. In fact, I've stated several times that they are not but they are the best option we have. If I'm starving, I'm not going to turn down a burger to wait for a steak.

The statement on the BNP site the other day praising Israel for throwing out all immigrants and asylum seekers highlights what Israel is like. The statement went on to say that the BNP defended the right of Israel to have an Israeli only state. Did I like that? No. But I did like the next line where it stated that the BNP similarly defended the right of Britain to have a British only state.

Read between those lines. (why can Israel do it but not us? If they can do it, we are going to do it.)It stayed within the law. It got the message across. It's not perfect but it will do for now. The BNP putting out that statement reached more people than I or you ever could with a handful of tatty leaflets.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #108
Mr Murray

Bev, your patience with these tards is amazing.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #109
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Murray View Post
Bev, your patience with these tards is amazing.
I just want them to a) stop believing the nonsense posted on other forums and actually think for themselves and b) to actually engage in serious debate instead of making hit-and-run posts full of buzzwords and never coming back to acknowledge that they might be mistaken.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #110
MWD

Reo has never been with a Women. The biggest haters of women are normally Homosexuals or Serial Rapists and Murderers. He is mentality unstable and to retarded to understand women are not only just their to have kids with. Women have a Brain as well you fucking Hobit. Women have done a lot for Nationalism in Britain by standing as candidates, working as organizers and spreading the word of Nationalism. In this day and age to survive both partners have to work if they want their own property for their family.

Reo go back to the Kabutz and stick to sitting in a cage and being laughed at, you will be doing yourself a favour..

Old November 2nd, 2009 #111
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
English women are the dirtiest race mixing whores in Europe. Half of all nigs in England has a White partner, generally female. Another reason that the Muzzies are a thorn in the Jews side . The French are terrified of their muzzies and that tends to dampen down the mixing a bit.

Basically there should be no tolerance for trimmers. BNP or EDL.

England is a bit of a pimple on the ass of Europe really. Germany is the heart.
Free Germany and you free Europe.

What does the BNP want to achieve with the Muzzies, or the EDL, anti-jihad? the White equivalent of Al Mujaharoon, ZOG assets.

Presumably once they quieten down and dstop blowing up British white niggers on the tubes and go back to quietly race-mixing they will be ok with the BNP which has given itself up on a White Britain.

Let us say that every Muzzie in the UK dropped dead this moment. What would it change? Most of the nogs there are Black or Hindu or something.
Le Pen has never knocked their religion because that has sod all to do what is going on. It ain't like the Turks centuries ago with a Sultan directing things. It is Jewish Sultans if you ike on top of ZOG directing things. The muzzies in the UK are as much the Jews troops as the Brit retards in Afghanistan. Both niggers in their own way.

Simon is a great man . The read leader figure for the UK . Which is why he is in jail and Griffin in the EU.

Don't ever criticise someone with the balls to go to jail for our race again and again but then what race's side are you on? The BNP is pro-Jewish.

More needs writing about how women are a category of special nigger under ZOG. The economic damage having them in their pretend jobs is enormous.

I agree with Simon and I think he points us the way to go. Total ideological war. Total political incorrectness. Only by giving people a real identity and not some fag BNP identity can we motivate them to really fight.

Michael Hoffman is right to an extent .
Cowardly White niggers have no right to be criticising the Muslim religion either. Whatever about it those Iranians and Hezbullah know how to die fighting your racial enemies whereas most Whites are degenerate White niggers who won't ever be men.

If is is PC to bash the Muzzies because they are "islamo-fascists" and not PC then that is a Jew thing to do. If you do that you are a right-wigger and todays's flavour of the month with the yid while the old fashioned left-wiggers , fuck every race type wigger are out of fashion now that the Jews have a war fever on them again.

The BNP is right-wiggerism and within the Jewish bubble.

Simon is outside that bubble and in the White bubble.

This is a cultural as well as a race war and PC is an immigrant also.
You can't fight immigration and be PC like the BNP wants to be because it is oxymoronic.
fuck off arafat

Old November 2nd, 2009 #112
reo
Banned

Are the BNP going to get collectively circumcised at some stage as they morph into Jews.

What are the BNP's goals ? a Jihad free population of mixing muzzies? Hard working tax paying nogs?

A phantom goal, a bogus waste of time , just like the Irish republicans who whine impotently about the Brits while not ever really wanting the party to end.

Avoid real enemies like the Yids as they might put you in jail. That would be a real fight , a man's fight and the BNP are bar room wankers not interested in actually really fighting our enemies.

Who are the BNP's real enemies? The actual nationalists who might expose their money making scam.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #113
MWD

Quote:
Are the BNP going to get collectively circumcised at some stage as they morph into Jews.

What are the BNP's goals ? a Jihad free population of mixing muzzies? Hard working tax paying nogs?

A phantom goal, a bogus waste of time , just like the Irish republicans who whine impotently about the Brits while not ever really wanting the party to end.

Avoid real enemies like the Yids as they might put you in jail. That would be a real fight , a man's fight and the BNP are bar room wankers not interested in actually really fighting our enemies.

Who are the BNP's real enemies? The actual nationalists who might expose their money making scam.

You stalk young Jewish Boys at Barmitzer's. Your a Bacon Bonce even the NWN mob are trying to disown you !

Old November 2nd, 2009 #114
MWD

Quote:

Funny you are so keen to see Nationalist's Arrested !

Old November 2nd, 2009 #115
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

All right, Borat - cards on the table.

What have YOU done TODAY to highlight jewish activities to the world? Give it your best shot and then we'll see if any of us can top it.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #116
andy

Quote:

I believe borat is an agent of the BNP.Anyone who might have reservations about any BNP policies only need read his rantings can see that opposition to the BNP is the preserve of the pervert,the waster and the wogs.No one on Gods earth would make common cause with this weird jew under any circumstances

Chase them into the swamps

Old November 3rd, 2009 #117
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:

fuck off arafat

Tags
false opposition, patriotard

Thread