VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 27th, 2009 #101
Derrick Beukeboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyThorensen View Post
Yeah...guess I'm just not THAT paranoid. This is a bit ridiculous.
My humble advice is to spend more time researching and reading various texts re jewish influence in the mass media for starters. Perhaps older Duke, Rockwell and Pierce stuff.

98% of what you see on your talmudvision is for a very specific purpose. 100% of tv news and commercials is there to scam you.

As in everything.

Turn off your tv and read more.

Old July 27th, 2009 #102
ray bateson
baппed

Faux Jews Channel: We distort, you can't retort

Old July 27th, 2009 #103
EireannGoddess

Quote:
There's some news on these channels that's real or 'unbiased' [the exception would be CNN, CommunistNewsNetwork where no attempt is made at all to conceal the agenda] - but the percentage of that content is very small over all, Kelly.

I think it used to be that some semblance of journalistic ethic was observed but that's pretty much been thrown out the window. One does not often find newscasters who just report the facts sans 'spin'.

And, there is no longer any such thing as 'Investigative journalism', wherein a reporter is going against the established media and developing a story based on truth previously withheld from the public. ( I wrote a paper on this two years ago, for my literature and propaganda class at Uni [which included television reportage] ).

The important news is censured, and the public no longer gets to decide what it finds important or newsworthy, at least not initially and a story begins and ends when MSM decides it should - nothing gets reported without editing and censure [there was a lawsuit re this in a small Washington State town in the late 60s, the town is called Olympia].

The "live" reports one sees on the telly are those that cannot be altered in the moment - however, once the livecast is over, msm does rush to "interpret" what everyone has just seen and thus change the viewer's perception of what he has viewed, what his own eyes saw so to speak. These "experts" are presumed to know more than you, and they actually tell you what to believe.

Instead of taking your national and international news [in particular] in the usual dosage, do an experiment and follow one story, if you can manage this, from it's 'breaking news' source to it's cycle end - usually a few hours or a day, depending on the story's impact and observe how rapidly the facts change.

It's impossible not to notice not only how the "facts" change, and are released as 'breaking news', which dramatically alter the original facts.

The public is not allowed to assume anything and the story, depending on it's glamour factor (e.g., the never-ending saga of the drug overdose death of Michael Jackson, as well, the arrest of nigger "professor" Gates [see the thread on VNN] ), and that story will run for averaged-out and prior to event predications based on demographics, race, politcal leaning, ect, nothing is left to chance when it comes to the news. And much news that has not yet happened is already contained by these parameters.

When standard news is viewed as "breaking news" (ie, subject to change) as is increasingly the case, if not the case entirely then no news is real time and initial facts are not taken seriously. We are given the initial story and then told to wait for "updates".

That 'alert' alone tells us to suspend any opinion of our own. We are being told to not rush to judgment essentially, as though we are a jury, while the newscasters prepare the real story for us, ie, what we are to eventually accept as the truth. This is not unbiased reporting, nor is it news. It's pure propaganda with an agenda, and the general agenda is clearly anti-White cultural marxism. Being skeptical enough to question and even reject MSM is not paranoia.

Last edited by EireannGoddess; July 27th, 2009 at 03:23 PM.

Old July 27th, 2009 #104
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Your curriculum vitae is propaganda on your behalf, why is not a news report or a documentary propaganda on behalf the editiorial policy of the media that you are consuming?

Pretty much everything is propaganda and subjective rather than factual and objective.

Old July 30th, 2009 #105
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Never take what you see on TV at face value. Think outside the box and question authority Kelly, that goes for the TV commentators that you like too.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old July 30th, 2009 #106
Yarigin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Even the internet can be tricky, sometimes.

I get 100% of my news from internet. I do catch the AM radio news at top of the hour from two stations-one foxjews and one ABC-Obama. The interesting thing about it is that sometimes stories pop up on the AM radio news that later disappear. Usually, things that they don't want people focusing on. With the internet, they can't bury them, once the cat is out of the bag.

Tonight, for the hell of it, I watched ABC newscast. After not watching it for a long time, it was easy to laugh and pick apart the propaganda machine for what it is. The scary thing is that other people watching it actually believe all of the shit they say. But, once you have gotten away from it for a while, gotten your head on straight with VNN and other sites, the propaganda looks cheap.

Foxjews is very careful about their demographic. They feature mainly Whites and jews. They particularly like to put women on that are blonde, have long legs and short skirts. That's no accident. Faggot Shep Smith throws in some wigger slang like 'bling' etc. to lure int he younger wigger crowd, that he's down wit da homies.

NPR, IMO, is the worst offender. Totally jew. Jew run, jew reporters, jew announcers. All on the taxpayer dime, with a few jewish think tanks throwing in shekels for good measure. Of course, they do extensive fund raising to get the goyim to pad the pockets further.

Truer words have never been spoken !
I've almost stopped watching TV except for some wildlife documentary stuff or other science documentaries, there seems to be one major channel that isn't playing thus far to ZOG's tune; it's Al Jazeera English, wonder why they were banned until very recently in the US...

Old July 30th, 2009 #107
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip View Post
Never take what you see on TV at face value. Think outside the box and question authority Kelly, that goes for the TV commentators that you like too.
I totally agree. Never have I said that I believe everything I see on TV. Of course I don't. Even the few people I like on it, I don't believe everything that comes out of their mouth.
I think for myself, I just also don't think that every single thing on there is jew controlled. Most of it? Yes. All of it? No.
Like I said, I think Fox News is the less of all the evils when it comes to news networks, and that is why I prefer it.
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain, somehow I'm still here to explain that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun, but when ya gonna wake up and fight?

Old July 30th, 2009 #108
McKinley
coast to coast WN

You think wrong, then. Itz all a bunch of crap.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Last edited by McKinley; July 30th, 2009 at 09:31 PM.

Old July 30th, 2009 #109
Leshrac
Mad Science

Natural selection.

If you're dumb enough to buy the bullshit the government feeds you, you kind of deserve what's coming...

Old July 30th, 2009 #110
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
27 April 2009

Hello Mum

[...]

Me and Elliott are gonna go to Amsterdam after this. THINK WE MAY HAVE DESERVED IT!!

[...]

Complete detox out here – water no drink. So my dance moves might involve a bit of stumbling when I return!
Way to go...

"Hey you know where I want to go after being thrown out in combat situations at an age I shouldn't ? Speed-City ! That'll surely help !"...

Old July 30th, 2009 #111
KellyThorensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
You think wrong, then. Itz all a bunch of crap.
Like I said, I ain't that paranoid.
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain, somehow I'm still here to explain that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun, but when ya gonna wake up and fight?

Old July 30th, 2009 #112
DavidinFlorida

It takes a cold, black heart to not be touched by this kid's story.

"Oh yeah, just another jew zogbot"...blah, fucking, blah.

You assholes are no threat to the jew.

You're not even a threat to the U.S Justice Department...........and they wish you were.

How fucking sorry you pathetic assholes are.

Old July 30th, 2009 #113
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinFlorida View Post

You're not even a threat to the U.S Justice Department...........and they wish you were.

How fucking sorry you pathetic assholes are.
Precisely, which is why White Nationalists are avoided like syphilic, AIDS-infested lepers by the general White populace.

Here is a portion of an essay which, aside from his disparaging remarks against David Duke, sums up this topic brilliantly. Compare the author's observations (whoever he is) with some of the regurgitations on this thread:
What The Hell Is Wrong With White Nationalists?

Despite the fifty-year record of madness, criminal incompetence, deceit and perversion, the barest tip of which iceberg we have just barely touched on in the past 100 pages, the astonishing fact remains that millions of White people, probably the majority of them, actually agree with most of the central tenets of the White Nationalist belief system, when those tenets are presented calmly, coherently, articulately, and devoid of symbols and language which Americans have been conditioned from birth to reject.

So why does White Nationalism not have millions of adherents? Why is there no Movement to save God's most beautiful and noble creation from extinction? Here again, this is a subject so complex that we can only skim the high points:

1. CRIMINAL AND INCOMPETENT leadership of the kind we have just spent 100 pages describing;

2. WHITE TRASH MEMBERSHIP. No normal person wants to associate with the kind of weirdos, dysfunctionals, borderline (and not so borderline) psychotics, petty criminals, homosexual perverts, snake oil salesmen, and emotionally disturbed children of all ages who congregate in the White Nationalist movement;

3. THE BAD DRIVES OUT THE GOOD. White Nationalism will never attract the kind of solid, mature, dedicated, and committed people needed to stage a revolution in this country until the Movement as a whole cleans up its act and refuses any longer to tolerate the kind of pathological behaviors that we have just described in this report. Nor should decent and real people be asked to associate themselves with a freak show like the present White Nationalist movement. For every Harold Covington, Richard Butler, Louis Beam and Kirk Lyons, there are a hundred David Dukes, Buford Furrows, Greg Withrows, Kirsten Kaisers, Matt Koehls, Andrew Greenbaums, Frank Collins, Benny Klassens, Kevin Alfred Stroms, Bill Whites, Hardy Lloyds, 'Francis Playfairs' and other just plain kooks. It is possible to change the world with a small and dedicated and disciplined minority. It is not possible to accomplish anything with kooks.

4. THERE MUST BE A PLAN. Right now, the only actual plan or strategy which exists in the White Nationalist movement is Northwest Migration, advocated by Harold Covington but also by many others. The Movement as a whole has responded, not with support for the Northwest or by producing an alternate plan or plans, but by intensifying the already unspeakably vicious personal smear campaign directed against Covington. This behavior will either change, or the White race will perish from the face of the earth within the lifetime of infants now born. It is time for serious people in White Nationalism, what few such people there are, to either A) Quit talking shit about Covington and get behind Northwest Migration, or B) Produce a viable and realistic alternate plan.

5. DYSFUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOR MUST BE DEALT WITH. The White Nationalist gene pool needs a massive dose of chlorine. Since we lack the physical courage or the competence to deal with this legion of kooks and assholes who claim to speak for us, they must be dealt with verbally and morally and however else can be done within our limited means. The kooks and creeps must be exposed, subjected to massive ridicule, shouted down and slapped down whenever they show their faces on the internet. We must stop looking the other way and stop tolerating their lies, their bullshit, their smears, their public hissy fits, their weird psycho-political head games on the internet. They must be confronted even if only in cyber-space, and later on when the White man mans up a little they must be confronted physically and driven from our ranks. The future of our race and the existence of our kind depends on this. We must stop trying to get mileage out of creeps.

IF the decks can be cleared, then it may be that even at the eleventh hour, the fifty-ninth minute, and the last second, it is possible that some genuine leadership may step forth and save our race from extinction, so long as they are allowed to proceed on the basis of real-world politics and not be forced to wallow in a cesspool with kooks, weirdos, pathological liars, thieves, and middle-aged emotionally crippled children. But no serious person in his right mind will become involved with the White Nationalist movement as it is today. Before a new tenant can move into the premises, the house must be cleaned and the trash must be taken out. It's a matter of life and death.

Old July 31st, 2009 #114
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinFlorida View Post

This (tool) "poor kid" would not have hesitated a nanosecond if ordered to gun YOU down for being 'an evil antidemocratic nazi'.

Much like pigs; The very moment you have to deal with them abusing their 'powers', you connect the dots and realize that what you thought about the "glorious and heroic police force" just ain't real.

White or not, they are, by definition as well as status, ENEMIES.

Old July 31st, 2009 #115
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
This (tool) "poor kid" would not have hesitated a nanosecond if ordered to gun YOU down for being 'an evil antidemocratic nazi'.
Just like 95% of the Whites out there won't hesitate at leveling vicious slanders against you for expressing even the most benign pro-White views. Many of them will very openly wish for you to be tortured or even killed.

Does that make them all enemies or bad people? Not necessarily. Whites are conditioned non-stop from cradle to grave to reject their natural ethnic interests, whereas every other racial group is goaded and encouraged to look out for their own to the point of hyper-ethnocentrism. As Dr. Pierce said repeatedly, only about 4-6 percent of the population possess the ability to think critically and make their own decisions. The rest will only listen to the voice with the most authority, which in our case is the Jewish media.

I look at that kid's blue eyes and feel the pulse of the true warrior heart, the same unconquerable spirit that has driven our people to such heights over the centuries. Just read his words; he loved the sting of combat and was never happier than when he was on the battlefield, all while being fully conscious of the fact he could die at any time. He even had the bravery and foresight to comfort his mother in the event of his death. Those, my friend, are the actions of a White man. Cyrus Thatcher definitely had more balls than most of his detractors on VNNF, who have never experienced warfare of any kind other than while squatted in front of a fluttering computer monitor while playing video games.

He believed he was fighting for a righteous cause because that is what he was told, around the clock, by those he looked up to. It isn't his fault he was lied to. Your indignation should not be pointed at your fallen White brother, but at the swindlers who saw him as nothing but a pawn to be used as a means to an end in their own cruel game.

Old July 31st, 2009 #116
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
He believed he was fighting for a righteous cause because that is what he was told, around the clock, by those he looked up to. It isn't his fault he was lied to. Your indignation should not be pointed at your fallen White brother, but at the swindlers who saw him as nothing but a pawn to be used as a means to an end in their own cruel game.
It's one thing to be programmed to think a certain way but if you're willing to go around killing people without questioning it VERY CAREFULLY, you're beyond redemption.

Quote:
I look at that kid's blue eyes and feel the pulse of the true warrior heart, the same unconquerable spirit that has driven our people to such heights over the centuries. Just read his words; he loved the sting of combat and was never happier than when he was on the battlefield, all while being fully conscious of the fact he could die at any time. He even had the bravery and foresight to comfort his mother in the event of his death. Those, my friend, are the actions of a White man. Cyrus Thatcher definitely had more balls than most of his detractors on VNNF, who have never experienced warfare of any kind other than while squatted in front of a fluttering computer monitor while playing video games.
I read his words. He's no warrior; He didn't "fight" with a righteous cause nor was he on some lunatic trip to become a hero.

By his own admittance he saw an opportunity to make quick cash and was already thrilled by the idea of blowing it all on prostitutes, cocaine (wanna go to amsterdam honey ?) and a giant tv...

Conscious he could die anytime ? Yeah, me too, I don't write about it tho; it's no more ridiculous than a teenagers' fake suicide letter, minus the drama.

Warfare ? As in shelling entire villages from a remote, bombardment position then getting shot by a kid who's family you just killed when 'checking the area' ? You call that warfare ?

WW1 & 2 were warfare. Vietnam was warfare. This isn't 'war', it's genocide.

Last edited by Leshrac; July 31st, 2009 at 06:09 PM.

Tags
burnt to fuck, internet tough guy, patriotards

Thread