VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 23rd, 2021 #101
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
This is happening again. Clicking up to a dozen times to get something to respond. Is my mouse broken or is it a problem with the site? Whatever it is, it's getting infuriating.
I've never had this problem. Perhaps it's happening to you because you have an old computer? (You often complain about that, that it doesn't let you watch Youtube videos, etc.)

Old August 17th, 2021 #102
Captain Nemo

Default Cannot access my own profile.

I cannot access my own profile, I can access everyone's else's but not mine, which is a bit strange...?

Old June 18th, 2022 #103
Ray Allan

VNNF's main page has presently disappeared from the top of the listings on my search engine results page. I have to go to the second page where an old thread from 2007 is shown, click on that, and log in from there. Don't want us accessing a "hate" site, I guess.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 18th, 2022 #104
Ray Allan

Default Duh!

Never mind, I just put VNN on my Favorites list.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 21st, 2022 #105
Dan Handler

I am having trouble validating my account because the validation e-mail does not get sent to the account, probably because my e-mail service blocks this site.

I tried to change my e-mail address, but the form requires me to enter my password.

The trouble is, I forgot my password, but I cannot reset it because my e-mail address blocks the password reset form coming from this site.

Can I PM you Alex with an alternative e-mail that does not block this site so I can get the password reset form and validation e-mail?

Thanks.

Thread