Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2022 #21
Stewart Meadows

The extremely influential jew-controlled company Amazon is promoting transgender erotica that involves children.

Quote:
Andrew R. Jassy (born January 13, 1968)[6][7] is an American business executive who has been the President and chief executive officer of Amazon since 2021. (...) He is Jewish[10][11]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Jassy

Quote:

Turning My Son Into a Pretty Little GIRL! Kindle Edition

by Nora Anderson (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

When my son complained that I was being too clingy and that he didn't want to be a Momma's Boy, I knew the perfect solution—I would let him be a Momma's Girl! A lot of Moms these days are discovering the joy of having a son who can also be a daughter. The truth is, girls are much better behaved, they are smarter in school, and they are simply a pleasure to have around the house. When my son started to get older and act out, I began to wonder if maybe I should start to raise him as a girl instead. And once he started to get rowdy and rude around girls at school and in our neighborhood, I knew I had no choice. If he thought it was okay to make fun of innocent little girls in their ballet outfits, I decided that he should see what it's like to wear one himself.

You can expect your son to be reluctant a first, but this is an essential part of the lesson. It was relatively easy to get my son to dress like a girl at home. It was harder to get him to start going to school in a girl's uniform and to take ballet lessons. I would advise you to arrange play dates for your son with friends in small groups so that both he and his friend will get more comfortable with the idea that he's going to start living as a girl.

Naturally, my goal was to help my son understand girls and women better by experience life as a girl himself. I also wanted him to discover just how fun it is to be a girl. At home with me, he easily confessed that he enjoyed dressing up—he was just afraid of what the boys at school would think. I told him that having guys notice your pretty outfit isn't always such a bad thing. Of course, I was hoping that my son would readily embrace his new identity as a girl. I really wanted him to be a daughter. Sometimes boys need to be put in their place in order to learn the rules. It wasn't always easy, but I am delighted to say that my son has never acted more feminine than he is now!
https://www.amazon.com/Turning-Into-.../dp/B08MWK5PR1

Quote:

Tights Punishment: How to Train Your Teenage Son to Wear His Bra and Pantyhose Every Day! Kindle Edition

by Mary Martin (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Of course, the biggest reason a mother would make her teenage son spend some time dressed as a girl is to punish him for bad behavior. In my case, I was also doing it out of a sense of compassion. When I was a girl, I always used to wear tights as part of my school uniform. When I got to high school though, we started to have dances. I think we all remember these, and how nervous we felt.
(...)
Believe it or not, a school dance is a perfect opportunity for you to present your son to the world in his new female persona. I told my son my story, about how I first felt like a real woman when I went to a dance, and how the boys started to see me as a more mature female, too.
(...)
If your son is too shy to go to a school dance in the dress, invite some of his friends to your house, put on some music, and tickle him till he starts to dance. Of course, he should be wearing a party dress and a nice pair of pantyhose. If he's too shy and awkward to have any friends from school, you can invite people from your neighborhood, even grown-ups, or strangers. Don't let your son make any excuses. He's not so little anymore, and it's time for the world to see him as the girl he really is. Teens can be very stubborn, so you have my permission to be a little harsh with him. It's for his own good, after all!
https://www.amazon.com/Tights-Punish...9PTCL1DQ&psc=1

Old July 17th, 2022 #22
Stewart Meadows

The jewish LGBT media outlet Pink News is happy that Reddit has decided to prohibit its posters from using the word "groomer" to describe the sick homosexuals who prey on children:

And yes, this is the same Pink News that has a history of sexualizing little boys:

Quote:
Prince George 'gay icon' article branded 'sick'

11 August 2017

An article in PinkNews, speculating that Prince George has become a gay icon, has sparked a formal complaint from a Northern Ireland politician.

The online article was published after the four-year-old prince was photographed with his hands on his face in a helicopter in Germany last month.

Jim Allister, leader of the Traditional Unionist Voice (TUV) party, described the article as "outrageous and sick".
(...)
However, the chief executive of PinkNews, Benjamin Cohen, told BBC News NI he had "no intention" of removing the article at the behest of a politician who opposed the rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-40898218

Benjamin Cohen. "Trust me, goyim."

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; July 17th, 2022 at 02:54 PM.

Old July 18th, 2022 #23
Stewart Meadows

Jews are encouraging (white) kids to become drag queens:

Quote:
Discovery+ Preps Show Exploring Teenage Drag Queens

Published April 27, 2022

Discovery+ is preparing to launch a show executive produced by model and TV mogul Tyra Banks that will follow five teens and their journey into the world of drag.

Generation drag, a six-episode series due in June, will feature the drag queen journeys of five teens, each about 15-years-old. The show will follow the teens, and their families grappling with all things drag, as they are introduced to adult drag queens who help groom them for their big drag queen show.

The series will culminate in a full drag show performance at the annual “Dragutante” event held in Denver, Colorado.
https://musalmantimes.com/news/disco...e-drag-queens/

Quote:
David M. Zaslav (born January 15, 1960)[1] is an American media executive who currently serves as the Chief Executive Officer and president of Warner Bros. Discovery,[2]. Zaslav spearheaded the transaction between AT&T and Discovery to combine with WarnerMedia and create the combined Warner Bros. Discovery in April 2022. He previously served as the Chief Executive Officer and president of Discovery, Inc. from November 16, 2006 until its merger with WarnerMedia in April 2022.[3][4]
(...)
Zaslav was born to a Polish and Ukrainian Jewish family [5][6][7][8] in Brooklyn, New York.[9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Zaslav

Old July 18th, 2022 #24
Stewart Meadows

And then the "people" that are sexualizing children feign indignation when they get called groomers. It's surreal.

Old July 18th, 2022 #25
Stewart Meadows

The jews were doing the same thing in the degenerate Weimar Republic, which was under their control.

Old July 18th, 2022 #26
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The jewish LGBT media outlet Pink News is happy that Reddit has decided to prohibit its posters from using the word "groomer" to describe the sick homosexuals who prey on children:

Old July 18th, 2022 #27
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Very good.

Old July 19th, 2022 #28
Stewart Meadows

In the following article from the Washington Post, the jewess Rosalind S. Helderman (who, by the way, looks like an A. Wyatt Mann cartoon) spews out multicultural propaganda, attacks normal white people and defends her fellow jews' ongoing sexualization of (white) children:

Quote:
At Texas GOP convention, loyalists embrace far-right, anti-gay rhetoric

By Rosalind S. Helderman
June 19, 2022 at 6:03 p.m. EDT

Thousands of Republican activists meeting in Houston this weekend for the state’s party convention agreed to a resolution that rejects the outcome of the 2020 presidential election and refers to Joe Biden as an illegitimate president.

The delegates also called for the repeal of the 1965 Voting Rights Act, which was passed to end discrimination against Black Americans at the polls.

Separately, a party platform presented to convention delegates labeled homosexuality “an abnormal lifestyle choice.”
(...)
The rhetoric on gay rights in particular represents a reversal after years of growing comfort within the Republican Party with equal rights for LGBTQ Americans and polls showing large majorities of voters now support same-sex marriage while opposing discrimination.

It comes amid a surge in hate speech and violence directed at LGBTQ people and a new push among staunch conservative circles to attack even the mere mention of sexuality as somehow “grooming” children.
(...)
The party also blocked the Log Cabin Republicans, a long-standing group representing gay Republicans, from having a booth at the convention, a decision that drew a rebuke from Donald Trump Jr., who said in a statement to Breitbart that it amounted to “canceling a group of gay conservatives who are standing in the breach with us.”
(...)
Meanwhile, the party adopted a resolution that declared the 2020 election violated the U.S. Constitution and that “substantial election fraud in key metropolitan areas significantly affected the results.”

“We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and we hold that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States,” the resolution continued.

The move came days after the House committee investigating the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 outlined evidence showing that top campaign aides to Donald Trump and other members of his inner circle repeatedly told the former president that claims of fraud were false. But the Texas resolution shows how thoroughly Trump’s obsession with the election has become ingrained as a core belief for his party.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...yn-gay-rights/

Note the paragraph about traditional America's (perfectly legitimate and understandable) opposition to the (((democraps'))) latest homosexual child-grooming scheme. Shitbag Helderman starts out by saying that LGBT people are being subjected to "hate speech" and violence in order to get her readers to sympathize with the perverts.

To Helderman and her fellow jews, the loathsome homosexuals that are targeting children are the good guys, whereas the people who oppose them are the villains. And you will find this twisted narrative in virtually all major (((media outlets))), in the US as well as in Europe.

Quote:
Rosalind S. Helderman is a journalist in the United States. She is currently a political enterprise and investigations reporter for The Washington Post.[1][2] (...) Her family is Jewish.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalind_Helderman

Rosalind Helderman. "Trust me, goyim."

Old July 20th, 2022 #29
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Very good.
Here's another one about the predittors:

Old July 22nd, 2022 #30
Stewart Meadows

Old July 23rd, 2022 #31
Stewart Meadows

Oh, and by the way...the drag queen "Lil Miss Hot Mess", who seems to be one of the more prominent ones, is of course a jew:

Quote:
Lil Miss Hot Mess Makes a Great Children’s Storyteller

Jewish drag queen Lil Miss Hot Mess will read to kids during a story hour in a Brooklyn library next week. Oh, and she does bar and bat mitzvahs.

BY MARJORIE INGALL
SEPTEMBER 09, 2016

(...) A block from where that interaction took place is the home of the original Drag Queen Story Hour, at the Harvey Milk Memorial Public Library/Eureka Branch, a regular event created by the LGBTQA literary non-profit RADAR Productions to bring together two audiences with a natural affinity for one another: Kids and drag queens. (Both love dress-up and exuberance and confounding boring people’s expectations.)
(...)
“Drag queens and kids are a natural fit, but also transgressive, duh,” she told me. “It’s the final frontier for drag queens! Kids don’t have the baggage of gender; they’re full of excitement around play and glamour. In San Francisco I was doing a shoot for an ice cream store and there was a little girl watching, just staring at me. I was like a princess or a superhero to her.
(...)
And yes, Lil Miss Hot Mess is very, very Jewish. “I had a bar mitzvah—my first big sold-out performance!” she noted. “I was raised Reform and asked to go to Hebrew school; I was that kind of nerdy kid. I was active in my temple youth group in high school and went to Jewish camps. As an adult I threw myself a bat mitzvah…twice.”
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/n...ns-storyteller

Lil Miss Hot Mess. "Trust me, goyim."

Old July 23rd, 2022 #32
James Radov

Quote:
The extremely influential jew-controlled company Amazon is promoting transgender erotica that involves children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Jassy

https://www.amazon.com/Turning-Into-.../dp/B08MWK5PR1

https://www.amazon.com/Tights-Punish...9PTCL1DQ&psc=1
This is really Deranged.. were talking about sexual sadism targeting kids; this is basicalaly erotoc child molesting fantasies bieng made Acceptible, even Promoted.

humiliation, punishment, etc that's the shit them weirdos used to go pay for in some dungeons, now they are forcing it on boys.

is one of the reasons jews are perverts and insane because tehy get their dicks snipped as ugly babies? no one obssese more about "big dicks" and "penis size" than jews..
the totality of jew argument against White Nationalism is " you have a small dick".
ironic itz.. coming from the most sexualy inept and non-gifted racial group of all..

how many jews have NAZI sexual fantasies [ ALL of them].

but that whole "forced feminization" will so obviously create insane "adults".. who will never really grow up or overcome this molestation.. itz going to get worse.

scene from one of my Favorite films:

Old July 23rd, 2022 #33
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Oh, and by the way...the drag queen "Lil Miss Hot Mess", who seems to be one of the more prominent ones, is of course a jew:
Look at how the jewish website Tablet Magazine tries to portray the drag queens' grooming of children as something natural and healthy:

Quote:
A block from where that interaction took place is the home of the original Drag Queen Story Hour, at the Harvey Milk Memorial Public Library/Eureka Branch, a regular event created by the LGBTQA literary non-profit RADAR Productions to bring together two audiences with a natural affinity for one another: Kids and drag queens. (Both love dress-up and exuberance and confounding boring people’s expectations.)
(...)
“Drag queens and kids are a natural fit, but also transgressive, duh,” she told me. “It’s the final frontier for drag queens! Kids don’t have the baggage of gender; they’re full of excitement around play and glamour. In San Francisco I was doing a shoot for an ice cream store and there was a little girl watching, just staring at me. I was like a princess or a superhero to her.
The above article was written by the jewess Marjorie Ingall, who also writes about how jews love farts and excrement:

Quote:
Butt of the Joke

Why do my kids laugh at poop?

BY MARJORIE INGALL
JUNE 07, 2010

(...) But seriously, folks: Why is poop humor funny? I asked Maxine for her opinion. “Because it goes into the toilet and it’s tasty!”
(...)
But as Kiki (who also runs a new moms group at the Y) points out, adults find body processes endlessly entertaining too. “When new moms get together they love talking about poop,” she says, “And it’s always, ‘Wow, I never thought a year ago I’d be discussing this so much.’ ” My father, olav hashalom, went to his grave thinking farting was the funniest thing in the universe.
(...)
Jews have a fine tradition of scatological humor. You’d think we’d be all cerebral and Woody Allen-y, but even intellectuals know that bean-blowing can be art.
(...)
And it’s ancient. Our people’s texts are full of gross-out humor. When Elijah challenges the prophets of Baal to make their god perform a miracle and they fail, Elijah responds with the snarky suggestion that they yell louder, because maybe their god is peeing. In the book of Proverbs, we learn that “a fool repeats his folly the way a dog is drawn back to eat its own vomit.” Yum.
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/c...tt-of-the-joke

Jews really are degenerate scum.

Old July 24th, 2022 #34
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
This is really Deranged.. were talking about sexual sadism targeting kids; this is basicalaly erotoc child molesting fantasies bieng made Acceptible, even Promoted.

humiliation, punishment, etc that's the shit them weirdos used to go pay for in some dungeons, now they are forcing it on boys.

but that whole "forced feminization" will so obviously create insane "adults".. who will never really grow up or overcome this molestation.. itz going to get worse.
I don't regard that forced feminization primarily as a sadistic humiliation and punishment of kids. I rather regard it as a Judeo-supremacist work of social engineering. Today's Jews work as hard as they can in order to feminize White boys because they know that only straight masculine White men can kick the fat ass of the Jew World Order.

Jews always undermine societies by systematically sabotaging every thing that makes their future victims strong enough to resist their Messianic agenda of dilution and enslavement. They remove one small stone after the other until the whole wall between themselves and full world domination falls apart. The progressive weakening (subversion) of others, portrayed as liberty, emancipation, progress and justice for safety purposes, is the key to their hellish end-time world of repatriated Jewish masters and deracinated Gentile slaves.

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; July 24th, 2022 at 06:41 AM.

Old July 24th, 2022 #35
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I don't regard that forced feminization primarily as a sadistic humiliation and punishment of kids. I rather regard it as a Judeo-supremacist work of social engineering.
The one doesn't have to exclude the other. There's no doubt that the jews promote destructive and disgusting things like faggotry, pedophilia, sex-change operations for children, interracial relationships between white women and negroes, etc., in order to destroy traditional Western society and weaken and demoralize white people so that they won't be able to fight back against their jewish oppressors (this is something that Alex Linder has often written about here on VNN), but it's also true that jews get some sort of perverse sexual pleasure out of it. Just look at their overrepresentation in the sexual abuse of children, or their involvement in the production of hardcore interracial pornography in which negroes defile white women. Jews are natural born degenerates.

Quote:
how many jews have NAZI sexual fantasies [ ALL of them].
Jews actually produce "holocaust pornography" in Israel, which our lurkers can read about in the following thread:

Jews produce "Holocaust pornography" in Israel

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549859

Note that I mainly used jewish sources to back up my claims.

Old July 24th, 2022 #36
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
The one doesn't have to exclude the other. There's no doubt that the jews promote destructive and disgusting things like faggotry, pedophilia, sex-change operations for children, interracial relationships between white women and negroes, etc., in order to destroy traditional Western society and weaken and demoralize white people so that they won't be able to fight back against their jewish oppressors (this is something that Alex Linder has often written about here on VNN), but it's also true that jews get some sort of perverse sexual pleasure out of it. Just look at their overrepresentation in the sexual abuse of children, or their involvement in the production of hardcore interracial pornography in which negroes defile white women. Jews are natural born degenerates.
Yes, I know. I just wanted to make sure that the small picture (Jewish perverse tastes) didn't conceal the big picture (Jewish promotion of perversity as a weapon forged to weaken and dominate the Gentiles).

Old July 25th, 2022 #37
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Yes, I know. I just wanted to make sure that the small picture (Jewish perverse tastes) didn't conceal the big picture (Jewish promotion of perversity as a weapon forged to weaken and dominate the Gentiles).
Oh, I see. Good thinking.

Old July 25th, 2022 #38
zoomcopter

Quote:

written by the loathsome American jew pervert Lawrence Schimel who, by the way, also writes homosexual pornography with titles like "His Tongue" and "Kosher Meat" (you can't make this shit up, folks)

Jews revel in filth and Hitler did the right thing with his book burnings

Old July 25th, 2022 #39
James Radov

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Jews revel in filth and Hitler did the right thing with his book burnings
which is True.. sadly, most lemming do not know what was being burned.. it was all kike trash.. comminoist filth, porno, degenerate shit..
NO ONE burned books of Greek Philosophy or true Literature.

Old July 25th, 2022 #40
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
which is True.. sadly, most lemming do not know what was being burned.. it was all kike trash.. comminoist filth, porno, degenerate shit..
Exactly. Jews were promoting faggotry and transsexualism even back then.

Quote:
Magnus Hirschfeld (14 May 1868 – 14 May 1935) was a German physician and sexologist educated primarily in Germany; he based his practice in Berlin-Charlottenburg during the Weimar period. An outspoken advocate for sexual minorities, Hirschfeld founded the Scientific-Humanitarian Committee and World League for Sexual Reform. Historian Dustin Goltz characterized the committee as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights".[2] "Hirschfeld's radical ideas changed the way Germans thought about sexuality."[3] Hirschfeld was targeted by Nazis for being Jewish and gay; he was beaten by völkisch activists in 1920, and in 1933 his Institut für Sexualwissenschaft was sacked and had its books burned by Nazis. He was forced into exile in France, where he died in 1935.
(...)
Hirschfeld's position, that homosexuality was normal and natural, made him a highly controversial figure at the time, involving him in vigorous debates with other academics, who regarded homosexuality as unnatural and wrong.[28]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

Thread