Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 25th, 2022 #681
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
24 Jun, 2022 17:02 Home Russia & FSU

Ukraine replenishes combat losses with convicts and women – RT source

Draft notices are said to being handed to people in the streets, eateries, and beaches amid conflict with Russia

A large-scale hunt for conscripts is underway across Ukraine amid the military conflict with Russia, a source within Kiev’s military has told RT Russian. Ukraine is reportedly unscrupulous about those being recruited and the means of delivering draft notices to them.

The military recruiters are now allowed to hand out draft notices to people not only at their place of residence, but also in the streets, restaurants, entertainment facilities and anywhere else.

“Ukraine needs fresh manpower,” an employee of an active recruiting station in Kiev, who chose to remain anonymous, told RT. Draft notices are “being given in public places – everyone knows that. It happens at malls, recreation areas, gas stations – it doesn’t matter where. The goal is to recruit as many people as possible for the military reserve,” he said.
https://www.rt.com/russia/557750-ukr...onvicts-women/

Old June 25th, 2022 #682
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
25 Jun, 2022 17:26 Home Russia & FSU

Strategic city in Donbass 'freed' – Russia

The Defense Ministry has announced that Severodonetsk is now under the full control of LPR forces

The major city of Severodonetsk has come under the full control of the Lugansk People’s Republic, Russian military spokesman, Lieutenant General Igor Konashenkov, said in a statement on Saturday.

He said the LPR cities of Severodonetsk and Borovskoye, along with the settlements of Voronovo and Sirotino, had been “completely liberated” following “successful offensive operations” by republic’s forces, which were supported by Russian troops.

Today’s announcement means “the entire left-bank territory of the Seversky Donets river within the borders of the Lugansk People’s Republic has come under its full control,” the spokesperson added.
https://www.rt.com/russia/557823-severodonets-taken/

Old June 26th, 2022 #683
James Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Make no mistake, the war against the Ukraine is also a form of genocide of the white people of that country. Not just with the killing of whites, but with the immigration of white Ukrainians to places of safety out of the country, this will allow a post-war immigration of Negroes, Arabs, and Chinese into the country once the land has been emptied of white people.

Old June 26th, 2022 #684
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Gregory View Post
Make no mistake, the war against the Ukraine is also a form of genocide of the white people of that country. Not just with the killing of whites, but with the immigration of white Ukrainians to places of safety out of the country, this will allow a post-war immigration of Negroes, Arabs, and Chinese into the country once the land has been emptied of white people.
I highly doubt that outcome because that land will be again Russian. Cultural marxism is only possible in countries which are under the control of Zio-West. Even if some goatfucker or nigger could go there (which is highly unlikely) they could not do rape and other things which they usually do in the Zio-West countries, simply because they would find themselves in front of a firing squad. DNR and LNR already has dead sentence and Russia announced that it will bring back capital punishment for the whole Russian Federation.....

Last edited by Dominus; June 26th, 2022 at 10:38 PM.

Old June 27th, 2022 #685
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Diary of 12-year-old Ukrainian refugee to be released

By Associated Press
June 22, 2022 at 8:37 a.m. EDT

NEW YORK — The reflections of a 12-year-old refugee from the Russian invasion of Ukraine will be published this fall. Yeva Skalietska’s book is called “You Don’t Know What War Is: The Diary of a Young Girl from Ukraine.”
(...)
Skalietska’s book begins with her 12th birthday, shortly before the Russians attacked on Feb. 24.
(...)
“She describes the bombings they endured while sheltering underground, and their desperate journey to West Ukraine. She shares her confusion about why the Russians would attack them, since she speaks Russian and follows many of their customs,” according to Union Square’s announcement.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...d78_story.html

The Ukrainians follow their jewish masters in everything.

Old June 27th, 2022 #686
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
26 Jun, 2022 12:02 Home World News

Western ‘network of commandos and spies’ helping Ukraine – NYT

CIA agents have been stationed in Kiev to share US intel with Ukrainian troops, the report claims

A secret network of commandos and spies from the US, and some of its allies, is working to provide weapons, intelligence and training to Ukraine, the New York Times (NYT) reported on Saturday, citing current and former American and European officials.

While much of the activity takes place at bases in Britain, Germany and France, some CIA agents have been stationed in the east European country, mostly in the capital Kiev, the paper said.

The agents are tasked with sharing satellite images and other intelligence with Ukrainian troops, according to the story.
https://www.rt.com/news/557848-us-cia-agents-kiev/

Old June 27th, 2022 #687
James Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
I highly doubt that outcome because that land will be again Russian. Cultural marxism is only possible in countries which are under the control of Zio-West. Even if some goatfucker or nigger could go there (which is highly unlikely) they could not do rape and other things which they usually do in the Zio-West countries, simply because they would find themselves in front of a firing squad. DNR and LNR already has dead sentence and Russia announced that it will bring back capital punishment for the whole Russian Federation.....
I hope you are correct in this. But I am not concerned about one nignog or sand nigger going into the Ukraine. I am concerned that the international Jew-devils will ship a million of them into the "abandoned" lands of the Ukraine. Here in the USA the Jews have brought in 40 million Arabs, niggers, Mexicans, Hindushitties and every variety of Third World scum into this beautiful white country so as to destroy us. Mass immigration of colored ENEMIES, is a vey serious problem especially when "our" government is filled full of Jews and Leftist Commies who are betraying us.

Who was that East European patriot fighting the Commies during WWII who said," If I had only one bullet to shoot either an enemy or a traitor, I would not hesitate but would shoot the traitor." ?

Many are the traitors who have caused these problems. So, no. I am not talking about ONE nignog. What do you do when all of a sudden you have ten thousand of those scum imported into your neighborhood in a single week? That's what the treasonous Biden and his Jews are doing to the USA.

Old June 27th, 2022 #688
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Who was that East European patriot fighting the Commies during WWII who said," If I had only one bullet to shoot either an enemy or a traitor, I would not hesitate but would shoot the traitor." ?
Quote:
“If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.”

― Corneliu Zelea Codreanu, For My Legionaries
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/873...-were-faced-by

Quote:
Corneliu Zelea Codreanu[a] (Romanian: [korˈneliu ˈzele̯a koˈdre̯anu] (listen); born Corneliu Codreanu (according to his birth certificate);[1][unreliable source?] 13 September 1899 – 30 November 1938) was a Romanian politician of the far right, the founder and charismatic leader of the Iron Guard or The Legion of the Archangel Michael (also known as the Legionary Movement), an ultranationalist and violently antisemitic organization active throughout most of the interwar period. Generally seen as the main variety of local fascism, and noted for its mystical and Romanian Orthodox-inspired revolutionary message, it gained prominence on the Romanian political stage, coming into conflict with the political establishment and the democratic forces, and often resorting to terrorism. The Legionnaires traditionally referred to Codreanu as Căpitanul ("The Captain"), and he held absolute authority over the organization until his death.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu

Quote:
Death was a central part of the Iron Guard's ideology. Its members, known as "Legionnaires", were officially asked "to embrace death" if needed; in practice, they were supposed to be ready to both give and embrace death—in other words, to be willing to assassinate their political enemies at the risk of their own lives. This "Legionnaire's death" was widely celebrated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Guard_death_squads

Old June 27th, 2022 #689
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
27 Jun, 2022 16:50 Home World News

Most rape claims by ousted Ukrainian ombudsman fake – media

Reporters investigated statements blaming Russian soldiers for ‘sexual atrocities’ and found little to no evidence

Ukrainian prosecutors have apparently been unable to confirm the vast majority of allegations about “sexual atrocities” allegedly committed by Russian soldiers, claimed by ousted human rights chief Liudmila Denisova. That's according to a Ukrainskaya Pravda report published on Monday, citing various official sources.

Denisova, who had served as Ukraine’s ombudsman since 2018, was fired from her position in late May after a no-confidence vote over her failure to perform such duties as organizing humanitarian corridors and prisoner exchanges amid the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine.

She was also slammed for “inexplicably focusing” on spreading unverified and unsubstantiated information about sexual atrocities supposedly committed by Russian troops in Ukraine, which some MPs argued only served to tarnish Ukraine’s image.
https://www.rt.com/news/557934-denis...e-claims-fake/

Old June 28th, 2022 #690
Stewart Meadows

Old June 28th, 2022 #691
Dominus

Quote:
I hope you are correct in this. But I am not concerned about one nignog or sand nigger going into the Ukraine. I am concerned that the international Jew-devils will ship a million of them into the "abandoned" lands of the Ukraine. Here in the USA the Jews have brought in 40 million Arabs, niggers, Mexicans, Hindushitties and every variety of Third World scum into this beautiful white country so as to destroy us. Mass immigration of colored ENEMIES, is a vey serious problem especially when "our" government is filled full of Jews and Leftist Commies who are betraying us.

Many are the traitors who have caused these problems. So, no. I am not talking about ONE nignog. What do you do when all of a sudden you have ten thousand of those scum imported into your neighborhood in a single week? That's what the treasonous Biden and his Jews are doing to the USA.
I don't think there will be "abandoned lands of the Ukraine" and I'm telling this without any over exaggeration. Some quite serious sources from top Russian politics are confirming that.
For example, many ridiculed Zhirinovsky but almost everything he predicted became truth. Just an example:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hpsbSbpPHeag/
He predicted this in 2021.....

He also predicted this:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gEHLFLMzzaGU/

We should take Zhirinovsky's words seriously because Putin took him seriously too.....
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZOm4l1QnyLnZ/

So, to sum it up from his words, there won't be Ukraine and most probably the Baltic states will vanish as well. But I'm more concerned about what he said about USA..... If Zhirinovky is right, there won't be 2024 US elections simply because there won't be USA in 2024.....
He didn't go into details but I doubt that there will be a nuclear war. It's more likely that there will be a civil war in USA and the United States will collapse from inside.

Old June 28th, 2022 #692
James Gregory

Quote:
I don't think there will be "abandoned lands of the Ukraine" and I'm telling this without any over exaggeration. Some quite serious sources from top Russian politics are confirming that.
For example, many ridiculed Zhirinovsky but almost everything he predicted became truth. Just an example:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hpsbSbpPHeag/
He predicted this in 2021.....

He also predicted this:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gEHLFLMzzaGU/

We should take Zhirinovsky's words seriously because Putin took him seriously too.....
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZOm4l1QnyLnZ/

So, to sum it up from his words, there won't be Ukraine and most probably the Baltic states will vanish as well. But I'm more concerned about what he said about USA..... If Zhirinovky is right, there won't be 2024 US elections simply because there won't be USA in 2024.....
He didn't go into details but I doubt that there will be a nuclear war. It's more likely that there will be a civil war in USA and the United States will collapse from inside.
Because Zhirinovsky is a Jew, he is no doubt connected to the Jewish monsters who operate all of these wars and capitalist swindles.

Most likely, if there is a problem in 2024 with the people of the USA, it will be because most of them have accepted the vaccine poisons promoted by the Jews for this Covid-19 hoax.

Because of the nano-technology in the vaccines, the Jews can send a signal through the G5 networks to activate the DNA toxins to give everybody AIDS or worse.

But of course, a great die-off of 80% of the American people would not even be reported in the Jewish Media for fear that the Jews would be accused of the genocide. And of course, as everybody knows, the Jews are always innocent of the crimes they commit.

Thankfully, Zhirinovsky is dead and in Hell right now. So, we only have to worry about how we can send the rest of the Jews down there to keep him company. Where there's a will , there's way.

Old June 29th, 2022 #693
Dominus

Quote:
Because Zhirinovsky is a Jew, he is no doubt connected to the Jewish monsters who operate all of these wars and capitalist swindles.

Most likely, if there is a problem in 2024 with the people of the USA, it will be because most of them have accepted the vaccine poisons promoted by the Jews for this Covid-19 hoax.

Because of the nano-technology in the vaccines, the Jews can send a signal through the G5 networks to activate the DNA toxins to give everybody AIDS or worse.

But of course, a great die-off of 80% of the American people would not even be reported in the Jewish Media for fear that the Jews would be accused of the genocide. And of course, as everybody knows, the Jews are always innocent of the crimes they commit.

Thankfully, Zhirinovsky is dead and in Hell right now. So, we only have to worry about how we can send the rest of the Jews down there to keep him company. Where there's a will , there's way.
Yes, Zhirinovsky had Jewish roots from his father's side. However, he condemned his father and his Jewish roots, he also said many times that he does not consider himself as a Jew but as a Russian, he also was anti-Israel and he expressed that many times as well.
And also when he confronted with the other Jews, he told them many times to go back to Israel.
Of course all this does not make him white nor Russian but rather a Jew with a serious identity-crisis. However, this does not change the fact that his predictions were quite precise and I doubt that he just acted as a nationalist in public while going home he put the kippa on his head. He was rather someone who had a serious identity-crisis but at the same time he had first-hand infos and precise predictions.
Btw Eichmann, Mengele and Goebbels were also Jews, yet none makes a fuss about the Fuhrer surrounding himself with Jews, not to mention Eva Braun.....

As about the Corona, I agree that it's definitely artificially made and that vaxes are not meant to serve our health, but i doubt about the microchip-5G thing and I find it ridiculous just like the shapeshifting reptilians and aliens..... Jews are masters of deception and their favorite method is to mix some truth with a lot of bullshit so they could deceive the naive goyim and to keep them occupied with fairy tales just to keep them far from true.....

Last edited by Dominus; June 29th, 2022 at 01:12 AM.

Old June 29th, 2022 #694
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Btw Eichmann, Mengele and Goebbels were also Jews, yet none makes a fuss about the Fuhrer surrounding himself with Jews, not to mention Eva Braun.....

Old June 29th, 2022 #695
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
27 Jun, 2022 15:46 Home Russia & FSU

Mercenaries involved in murdering POWs eliminated – Russia

A group of fighters from the Georgian Legion have been eliminated in the LPR, the Russian Defense Ministry has revealed

Russian forces have eliminated a group of Georgian mercenaries, fighting on the Ukrainian side, who were allegedly involved in the abuse and murder of prisoners, the spokesman for the Defense Ministry in Moscow, Lieutenant General Igor Konashenkov, said on Monday.

According to Konashenkov, on June 26, three kilometers from the Lisichansk oil refinery in the Lugansk People’s Republic, Russian units “destroyed two sabotage and reconnaissance groups of mercenaries with a total number of 14 militants.”

The first group, according to the spokesman, “consisted of citizens of various European countries,” while the second listed only mercenaries from the so-called Georgian Legion. According to Konashenkov, “Georgian militants were involved in the brutal torture and murder of Russian servicemen near Kiev in March this year.”
https://www.rt.com/russia/557932-rus...e-mercenaries/

Old June 29th, 2022 #696
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
28 Jun, 2022 22:09 Home Russia & FSU

More weapons to Ukraine, more missions on the ground, Russia warns West

“Pumping up” Ukraine with weapons will make Russian forces “perform more missions on the ground,” Moscow has said

“Pumping up” Ukraine with Western weapons will only lead Russia “to perform more missions on the ground,” Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Tuesday.

Speaking at a press conference, the foreign minister stated that the position of the West regarding Ukraine is “absolutely counterproductive and harmful.”
(...)
Lavrov referred to an earlier statement by the Russian Defense Ministry, according to which the military targeted a hangar with American and European weapons and ammunition. The detonations that resulted set fire to the mall, which was empty, the foreign minister stressed.
https://www.rt.com/russia/558032-lav...apons-ukraine/

Old June 29th, 2022 #697
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Eichmann:

https://www.jta.org/archive/eichmann...s-no-jew-hater

Reviewing his life as a child and young man, Eichmann told the interrogators that he was not brought up in an anti-Semitic atmosphere. He said he had Jewish relatives through marriage, explaining that many of his stepmother’s family married Jews and Jewesses.

Asserting that he had distant Jewish relatives also in Hungary, Eichmann told his interrogators that even in Hungary, he maintained his own idea for the solution of the “Jewish question”–which, until Germany attacked Russia, was a “political solution.

Adolf Eichmann, born in Sarona (Israel) spoke Yiddish & Hebrew
https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/N...vol1/doc19.pdf
& married to "Veronika Liebl" (Liebl is a Jewish name)

Goebbels:

His mother was an Odenhausen and his grandmother a Coerver. Here, we find the Odenhausens related
to the Cossmanns, Halfmanns and Appels. All Jewish names

Goebbels wife: "The father of Magda Goebbels was Jewish businessman Richard Friedlander"
https://www.timesofisrael.com/goebbe...ocument-shows/
(She had a Ritschel father, Behrend mother (noble jews) and Ex-Wife of Jewish Billionaire from the Quandt family)

Mengele:

https://www.elespanol.com/ciencia/sa...5713527_0.html

Eva Braun:

Her mother was Fanny Kronberger. Kronberger is a Jewish name.
Her uncle Alois Winbauer was a jeweller and Winbauer is also a Jewish name.
Her DNA test also shows Ashkenazi Jew traits.

Old June 29th, 2022 #698
James Gregory

Quote:
Yes, Zhirinovsky had Jewish roots from his father's side. However, he condemned his father and his Jewish roots, he also said many times that he does not consider himself as a Jew but as a Russian, he also was anti-Israel and he expressed that many times as well.
This video is a typical Jew throwing a fit in order to deflect the discussion. It is a very old Jewish trick to shout with outrage so as to cow the opponent into a submissive posture. You can see it happening with the fellow who accused him of being a Jew. He becomes very quiet and withdrawn. Zhirinovsky, sensing the advantage that he has opened up for himself, presses the attack with more and more shouting and outrage. This is all typically Jewish behavior.

Don't forget, politicians say whatever they can get away with. Just because they say something that you agree with, does not mean that they are telling the truth. More than likely, you are being deceived.

Ask yourself: How can a Jewish politician get votes from an overwhelmingly non-Jewish electorate? Of course, by pretending to not be a Jew.

Notice too, that his outraged tone shifts into a warm, friendy and accepting tone when the moderator says that he, himself, is a Jew. Zhirinovsky tells him warmly that its okay for him to stay in Russia.

This is just another hooked-nosed lying kike pretending to be a Russian. The Jews play both sides of the fence. They usually have one ultra-nationalist Jew pretending to oppose them and helping to stir up trouble and warfare by arguing on the other side of the fence.

What a laugh! There is nothing "great" about Jewish heritage. It is a nation of liars and deceivers. And this Zhirinovsky character is a typical kikenvermin.

Quote:
And also when he confronted with the other Jews, he told them many times to go back to Israel.
It's all just street theater. All Jews are lying devils.

Quote:
Of course all this does not make him white nor Russian but rather a Jew with a serious identity-crisis.
He has no "identity crises". He knows exactly what he is trying to achieve which is the deception of the Russian people.

Quote:
However, this does not change the fact that his predictions were quite precise and I doubt that he just acted as a nationalist in public while going home he put the kippa on his head. He was rather someone who had a serious identity-crisis but at the same time he had first-hand infos and precise predictions.
His so-called "predictions" were nothing of the sort. He was bolstering his political career by leaking the first hand information which his Jewish contacts gave to him concerning the plans which the Jews had for achieving what this lying kike "predicted." He was merely telling what was already planned to happen.

Quote:
You are spreading false gossip which was bandied about during the Third Reich.

Quote:
As about the Corona, I agree that it's definitely artificially made and that vaxes are not meant to serve our health, but i doubt about the microchip-5G thing and I find it ridiculous just like the shapeshifting reptilians and aliens..... Jews are masters of deception and their favorite method is to mix some truth with a lot of bullshit so they could deceive the naive goyim and to keep them occupied with fairy tales just to keep them far from true.....

You can't see the difference between the lies of the Jews and what is actually happening in the world.

The Corona virus was a weaponized virus designed to frighten people into taking the REAL weapon which is the vaccine. Do some research on nano particles in the vaccines and surprise yourself. These particles are too small to see without high-powered microscopes and they can do amazing things such as be designed into tiny little clam shells that float around in your blood and penetrate into your brain. With a specific signal from a G5 cell tower, they can be commanded to open up and release the DNA and RNA genetic strands from inside them which can cause all kinds of diseases such as AIDS or even worse. And the Jews have created even worse.

You will have to do some research on the internet to educate yourself before we can continue this discussion concerning nano technology.

Old July 4th, 2022 #699
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
3 Jul, 2022 15:05 Home Russia & FSU

West bars Kiev from thinking about peace – Kremlin

The US and its allies still bet on a continuing conflict, Moscow has said

The US and its allies are still interested in continued conflict in Ukraine, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Sunday. Western nations effectively prevent the government in Kiev from even thinking about any potential peace talks, the official added.

When asked about potential reasons that have led German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and French President Emmanuel Macron to no longer call Russian President Vladimir Putin, Peskov called this another sign suggesting that western leaders are not interested in achieving peace through dialogue and negotiations.

“At the moment, the western nations are actively betting on the continued war,” Peskov told the TV show ‘Moscow. Kremlin. Putin.’ on Russia’s Rossiya 1 channel. The position of the western nations –led by Washington– leads to a situation where they “allow Ukrainians neither to think nor talk about or discuss peace,” the Russian president’s spokesman added.
https://www.rt.com/russia/558301-wes...v-think-peace/

(((West))), not West.

Old July 4th, 2022 #700
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
4 Jul, 2022 11:58 Home Russia & FSU

Ukraine admits no potential to join NATO anytime soon

The alliance is still dwelling in a pre-conflict world, Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba claims

Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba has said that he doesn’t see how NATO might change its stance on Kiev’s accession to the bloc in the near future.

“Ukraine still pursues Euro-Atlantic integration, but I do not see the potential in the near future for NATO to change its position in a way the European Union did, and to take concrete steps to ensure Ukraine's accession to the alliance," he told local media.
https://www.rt.com/russia/558339-ukr...mit-join-nato/

Tags
jewkraine, jews, petro poroshenko, sex, ukraine

Thread