VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 15th, 2006 #21
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Woroble Jr.
Hey Myles, don't sugarcoat it! We all know Hagees ten times more vile than that.
Yes, I know, I ought to stop beating around the bush and tell how I really feel.

Seriously though, guys like Hagee absolutely nauseate me. In my opinion, he is exponentially worse than even the most rabid Jew.

Did you know this boar hog in an Armani suit once preached a sermon, without the slightest hint of irony, against the sin of gluttony?

Old November 15th, 2006 #22
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default I am a glutton for punishment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
Where's all the attacks on VonBluvens for being a noted White Nationalist personality?

He's ruining the movement with the Nazi insignias.

Well, where are the VNNers cussing him out and calling him a retard?
I was wondering the same thing.

Old November 15th, 2006 #23
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles
Yes, I know, I ought to stop beating around the bush and tell how I really feel.

Seriously though, guys like Hagee absolutely nauseate me. In my opinion, he is exponentially worse than even the most rabid Jew.

Did you know this boar hog in an Armani suit once preached a sermon, without the slightest hint of irony, against the sin of gluttony?
Instead of the atypical public hanging, in a soon to arrive new order, perhaps it would be more appropriate to publicly roast Hagee, with an apple from a Palestinian orchard lodged in his mouth, skewed through his cheeks, and a pineapple pounded up his ass.

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old November 16th, 2006 #24
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Woroble Jr.
Instead of the atypical public hanging, in a soon to arrive new order, perhaps it would be more appropriate to publicly roast Hagee, with an apple from a Palestinian orchard lodged in his mouth, skewed through his cheeks, and a pineapple pounded up his ass.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to James Woroble Jr. again.

Ha ha ha :cheers: That would be quite a sight....and very symbolic, yet disturbing at the same time.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old November 16th, 2006 #25
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Question is......How long before they find him on all fours with some gay hooker pounding him in the ass while he is sniffing coke off of another faggot hookers ass crack? 100 bucks says he is a queer.

Old January 30th, 2007 #26
RonaldB

Post Adulterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfaust
Question is......How long before they find him on all fours with some gay hooker pounding him in the ass while he is sniffing coke off of another faggot hookers ass crack? 100 bucks says he is a queer.
http://www.pierretristam.com/Bobst/library/wf-298.htm

One thing's for sure. He admitted to adultery, was divorced, then soon remarried to another woman in his church. That was in 1975. He went on his trip to Israel in 1978.

I sure hope he doesn't do marriage counseling. Wouldn't he and Richard Roberts make a great pair in that field?

www.nimcrown.org
(Check out my NIM NC page under NIM Governments, also the new NIM Mystic Site)

Old January 31st, 2007 #27
Subrosa
Banned

Isn't it interesting that the ones the jews feed and promote are the hypocrites and mental defectives (bush)? The jews can only survive on corruption. If that can ever be removed, the jews are finished.

Old January 31st, 2007 #28
Sean Martin

Thanks for the link I am going to print some good parts of it and hang it on our bulletin board.

Something the article failed to mention is Hagee once bragged how he ran off half of his congregation because he married a Mexican woman. He pushes the interracial marriage ticket, and his kids are half Mexican.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldB
http://www.pierretristam.com/Bobst/library/wf-298.htm

One thing's for sure. He admitted to adultery, was divorced, then soon remarried to another woman in his church. That was in 1975. He went on his trip to Israel in 1978.

I sure hope he doesn't do marriage counseling. Wouldn't he and Richard Roberts make a great pair in that field?

Old January 31st, 2007 #29
RonaldB

Post Interracial marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
...Something the article failed to mention is Hagee once bragged how he ran off half of his congregation because he married a Mexican woman. He pushes the interracial marriage ticket, and his kids are half Mexican.
I did not realize from the pictures on the website that the current Mrs. Hagee is Mexican. She does have dark features. Wonder what became of the children and ex-wife from Hagee's first marriage?

Of course since this lady was an "icebreaker" in interracial marriage to Hispanics, she was several cuts above the wetback babymakers who are filling up the human sevices offices in every city now.

The Pentecostal denominations have pushed the iterracial ticket ever since their beginning at the Azusa Street Revival in Los Angeles in 1906. There was just a big centennial celebration about that. The local papers in 1906 noted that Negroes and Whites were worshipping together (if you call Pentecostalism worship). That had been unheard of before then.

Also bear in mind that Oral Roberts is half Indian.

www.nimcrown.org
(Check out my NIM NC page under NIM Governments, also the new NIM Mystic Site)

Old February 18th, 2007 #30
seeer

The Jews were the ones that killed Christ.
"the Jews who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets." Thessalonians 2:14-15

Old March 14th, 2007 #31
William Robert
Banned

Default If He represents the views of 50 million Christians, we're Fucked!!

Pastor John Hagee, Founder and Senior Pastor, Cornerstone Church, San Antonio, Texas (video of recent AIPAC Speech)
http://www.jerusalemonline.com/specials12.asp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDRxmqOn7x4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7p7o4f4Asg&mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt5Urh7Ctzw

Last edited by William Robert; March 14th, 2007 at 11:47 AM.

Old April 2nd, 2007 #32
Righteous anger

Angry Ever notice

Ever notice those who want to fight for the Joos never have their childern do the fighting, and seeing this fat satan lover has a church, he most likely doen't pay any taxes either. Then he marries a wet back, you would think that he's half catholic. If Hagee think it's a good idea for our childern to die for israel, maybe our childern should have the right to kill him and his. I would love to get this fat back stabber in a room for 2 minutes.

Old April 2nd, 2007 #33
Sean Martin

John Hagee not only does not pay taxes on his multi-million dollar lifestyle, he also cheats the postal service.

On a side note Joyce Meyers (Meyers Jewess?) had an income of $90,000,000 and didn’t pay a penny taxes, even on her books sales that she funneled though her heresy (she calls it a ministry) so she wouldn’t have to pay taxes on them. Most television shysters are in trouble with the IRS.

As his exposure grew, so did controversy. He ran into flak for inviting former White House aide Oliver North, a pardoned felon, and disgraced televangelist Jimmy Swaggart to speak at Cornerstone. He also feuded with the U.S. Postal Service over nonprofit rates for church mailings that contained ads for his books and videos. (He sued and, he says, got a refund of around $40,000.)

In 2003, The San Antonio Express-News dug into Mr. Hagee's filings with the Internal Revenue Service. The article alleged no wrongdoing, but reported that Mr. Hagee received more than $1.25 million in 2001 for his church and TV work and had a trust that includes a nearly 8,000-acre $2.1 million Texas ranch.

Link above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righteous anger View Post
he most likely doen't pay any taxes either.

Old June 11th, 2007 #34
Where to begin.
Banned

Default Beyond confused.

How could any of his followers call themselves Christians????

Even the old black lady I work with knows the truth, or at least some of it. She knows that Ashekanzi joos aren't joos.

Old June 18th, 2007 #35
skeptic

Quote:
I use to be a rapture bunny and use to gobble up his rhetoric...it is incredible to me how I got from there to here in my journey.
You're half way ther Von, good luck on the rest of your journey towards sanity.

Quote:
...and I've been trying very hard to get them to see him for the lying pharisee he is.
All christian shaman are lying pharisee's.

Quote:
With filth like this, isn't it a wonder why modern Christianity is a joke that is now only found in the toilet bowl. Seriously, this loser really turned my stomach.
Couldn't have said it better myself. But what seperates filth like this from filth like pastor visser? They are all parasites who teach lies to white people. They turn our childrens brains to mush then piss and moan when the jews take advantage of them in their mentally incapacitated state.

Quote:
Were you talking about Hagee or Visser?

Old July 21st, 2007 #36
G. K. SEPP

Hey someone give Minister Lard Ass a gun so he can go fight for :[].

I see he has not read those sermons on sacrifce , gluttony and poverty.

He going to have alot of expaining to do someday.

Old July 21st, 2007 #37
Bill Marr
Banned

What a waste of skin this lardass is.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #38
Richard Howe

Talking John Hagee

my mom listensd to him, i'm not suprised that he supports Isreal. wait until i show her that vidoe, i copied the URL and e=sent it to my email inbox! She'll me mad for a week.

Old May 13th, 2008 #39
KMRATHELL
deken

Default Hagee blames Catholic Church for Hitler's view on Jews

Hagee criticized the Catholic Church for molding Hitler's views on Jews. He also criticized the antisemitic nature of the Inquisition. This all came to light when Hagee endorsed Jew puppet John McCain and a Catholic group became enraged at Hagee's comments. Hagee backtracked on his comments and also his long standing comments about the Catholic Church being the "Whore of Babylon". Of course, today's Catholic Church is Jew loving and anti-White.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,2628360.story

Old May 13th, 2008 #40
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
Hagee criticized the Catholic Church for molding Hitler's views on Jews. He also criticized the antisemitic nature of the Inquisition. This all came to light when Hagee endorsed Jew puppet John McCain and a Catholic group became enraged at Hagee's comments. Hagee backtracked on his comments and also his long standing comments about the Catholic Church being the "Whore of Babylon". Of course, today's Catholic Church is Jew loving and anti-White.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,2628360.story

Fatassed beached whale Hagee is too cowardly to stand behind his remarks. Hopefully, the Catholic League will demand Hagee get on his knees and smooch that filthy, germ-infested ring the pope wears before granting forgiveness.

Pat Robertson and the late Jerry Falwell have a history of similar behavior: making controversial statements then laying prostrate and groveling at the feet of the first group that complains about them. For fuck's sake man, if you don't really believe what you're saying, then keep your morbidly obese piehole shut.

That's one thing I'll give Jeremiah Wright credit for: he apologized for nothing. Perhaps these Jewish-bootlicking evangelical pastors should take lessons in courage from their negro brethren.

Thread