Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 3rd, 2014 #1
Cora McGuire

Default "Canadians" lining up for free money after storm

Soooo the temperature was well below zero, but this money was to replace all the 'lost food' from their freezers

From comments:

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews...03-170851.html

Old January 3rd, 2014 #2
Cora McGuire

hmm, imgur.com seems to have changed their photo links, not sure why this is showing like this?

Old January 3rd, 2014 #3
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

Those are Canada's worthless paki and nigger "immigrants." You've got the pakis on the one hand, who bring nothing but poverty, overcrowding, slave wages and filth, and then you have the niggers, who bring the usual nigger nastiness, criminal violence and third world chaos. Ottawa loves these kinds of "immigrants" because they do such a good job ethnically cleansing white Canadians from their ancestral communities and forcing them to flee to other parts of the country. Otherwise, these shitskins serve no purpose in this country except to stink it up and turn it into another rat-infested New Delhi sewer.

Behind closed doors, Harper and the multikulti elite are secretly laughing at all those poor white devils who had to flee their homes when the "mud flood" came and overwhelmed the neighborhoods we had been living in for generations.

Old January 3rd, 2014 #4
bobmcharris
Banned

I dont see any Canadians in this pic.

Hundreds of people hit by the ice storm who lined up at the Golden Mile Mall in Scarborough for hours found out at mid-morning Thursday that the food vouchers had run out.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014...hers_gone.html

Old January 4th, 2014 #5
Squarehead Chris

The difference between here and Canada is if the niggers down here stood in line in the cold, only to find there were no more gimme dats, there would have been wholesale looting, rioting, and maybe even some beat down whitey games.

Old January 4th, 2014 #6
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmcharris View Post

Hundreds of people hit by the ice storm who lined up at the Golden Mile Mall in Scarborough for hours found out at mid-morning Thursday that the food vouchers had run out.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014...hers_gone.html
Looks like fuckin' Haiti after the quake. Look at the ever-common distressed "Eef yoo don't gibs me mah shit, I'm fin ta chimp-out!" look on the nig's face in the center foreground.

Old January 4th, 2014 #7
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmcharris View Post

Quote:
Hundreds of people hit by the ice storm who lined up at the Golden Mile Mall in Scarborough
Scarborough is one of the main mud corrals of Toronto. Probably less than 20% white nowadays. And of the few whites left, a majority of them are trash and wiggers. A preview of Canadian life in the not-so-distant future.

Old January 4th, 2014 #8
The Bobster
Banned

Look at all those "model minority" gooks waiting for as handout.

Old January 4th, 2014 #9
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
Look at all those "model minority" gooks waiting for as handout.
Needless to say, even the "model minorities" are useless, welfare-leeching turds. That's what happens when you have an open-door immigration policy. The third world pushes its trash on you.

Old January 4th, 2014 #10
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post
The difference between here and Canada is if the niggers down here stood in line in the cold, only to find there were no more gimme dats, there would have been wholesale looting, rioting, and maybe even some beat down whitey games.
That's because they're almost all immigrants. The muds don't act out (like 'Murrican groids) because they would get deported.

Old January 4th, 2014 #11
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftwaffensoldat View Post
Those are Canada's worthless paki and nigger "immigrants." You've got the pakis on the one hand, who bring nothing but poverty, overcrowding, slave wages and filth, and then you have the niggers, who bring the usual nigger nastiness, criminal violence and third world chaos. Ottawa loves these kinds of "immigrants" because they do such a good job ethnically cleansing white Canadians from their ancestral communities and forcing them to flee to other parts of the country. Otherwise, these shitskins serve no purpose in this country except to stink it up and turn it into another rat-infested New Delhi sewer.

Behind closed doors, Harper and the multikulti elite are secretly laughing at all those poor white devils who had to flee their homes when the "mud flood" came and overwhelmed the neighborhoods we had been living in for generations.
QFT and then some.

If it was up to me to hand out the free food to these useless fucktards I'd poison it all or at the very lest piss all over it.

Old January 4th, 2014 #12
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
QFT and then some.
mind if I ax you a question? what is "QFT"?
I've noticed you use that a lot.

Old January 4th, 2014 #13
Jae Manzel

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
mind if I ax you a question? what is "QFT"?
I've noticed you use that a lot.
Quoted For Truth...

Old January 4th, 2014 #14
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Manzel View Post
Quoted For Truth...
oh...okay. thanks.

Old January 4th, 2014 #15
Ironguard1940

Default Oh okay it makes sense

A few Whites I know use "canadians" as code for niggers. Now I get it.

Old January 4th, 2014 #16
The Bobster
Banned

You mean QFT isn't "Quite Fucking True".

Last edited by The Bobster; January 4th, 2014 at 01:21 PM.

Old January 4th, 2014 #17
Gordon Green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
You mean QFT isn't "Quite Fucking True".
www.acronymfinder.net You beez da juuuuge!

Old January 4th, 2014 #18
Gordon Green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJG
Scarborough is one of the main mud corrals of Toronto. Probably less than 20% white nowadays. And of the few whites left, a majority of them are trash and wiggers. A preview of Canadian life in the not-so-distant future.

Some guys at a 2011 Men's Rights Protest got arrested just for demanding gender reforms from Canadian feminists.

Old January 4th, 2014 #19
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Green View Post
Some guys at a 2011 Men's Rights Protest got arrested just for demanding gender reforms from Canadian feminists.
Really I never heard about that, just goes to show that CanaDUH is heading for a crash and burn as more and more Real White Men are bowing out of the dating and mating game, of course that means the non white scum are breeding like maggots on a dead nig's corpse and since the turd world/non white scum can't keep a society up and running it's only a matter of time before CanaDUH goes tits up on the platter.

Tags
anti-white, canada, pakis, turd world invasion, welfare

Thread