VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 11th, 2015 #1
James Hawthorne

Woodpecker White supremacist Craig Cobb pushes for new enclave in north central North Dakota

White supremacist Craig Cobb pushes for new enclave in north central North Dakota

Craig Paul Cobb speaks in front of his Leith, N.D. home about his outspoken White Nationalist or white supremacist views in this tiny Grant County town in southwestern North Dakota on Friday, Aug. 23, 2013.

By Brandi Jewett Today at 7:22 p.m.

A group of white supremacists is once again eyeing a small North Dakota town as the potential location for a community of their own.

In an email sent to the Herald, Craig Cobb, who attempted to turn Leith, N.D., into an all-white enclave, included a number of links regarding plans for the small town of Antler, N.D., located in Bottineau County two miles from the Canadian border.

Discussion on the linked websites indicates an initiative is brewing.

It's called Antler, ND PLE, the acronym standing for Pioneer Little Europe, a white nationalist movement which encourages its followers to relocate to remote locations and form communities.

Cobb says he hopes to crowdsource the project, raising about $70,000 to purchase property in the first of likely multiple campaigns.

"We'll just try, and hopefully we'll have some success," said Cobb, who told the Herald on Thursday he's acting as a link between the seller and interested buyers.

The crowdfunding campaign has yet to launch on Indiegogo.com.

Antler Mayor Bruce Hanson, 63, said he hadn't yet heard of Cobb's intentions to buy property when reached by the Herald on Thursday night.

"It's all news to me," he said. "I hadn't heard anything. I know there's property for sale in town here, but I hadn't heard about any property changing hands."

About 20 people reside in the town, according to Hanson, who said he's lived in Antler since 1980. He's been mayor for the past three years, his second stint since moving to Antler.

New town

Cobb first garnered national attention in 2013 when he purchased 12 lots in the town of Leith with the intent to turn it into white nationalist community. The town of less than 20 residents gained national attention as community leaders and residents attempted to push Cobb and his allies out of the town. The small community played host to protests against Cobb's plans.

He eventually left Leith after being convicted of felony terrorizing and menacing residents when he led an armed patrol through the town in November 2013. He deeded his property back to the city a short time later.

Now, his attention has turned to Antler, a town founded in 1905. The town is located 17 miles west of Sherwood, N.D.—Cobb's current town of residence.

Cobb said he has been negotiating with a seller for a couple of months and noted there are 28 lots and three homes for sale in the city. The town's proximity to Canada is something Cobb said he hopes convinces Canadians to settle in the potential community.

"It's really pretty hard to stop anybody from coming into town and buying stuff," Hanson said. "It's kind of a private enterprise thing."

Online push

The Antler, ND PLE initiative also has a social media following.

At first, a Facebook page called "Antler, ND" seems to be a page for the small town, but the tagline "We will have our PLE in North Dakota. UnityND will not be stopping us!" is the first hint it represents something different.

UnityND is an organization that aims to confront hate and racism in the state, according to its website. A message seeking comment from UnityND was not returned by press time.

The page encourages those looking for looking for freedom speech, GMO-free food and the company of likeminded people to consider buying property in the town.

"This new PLE effort, it's not about hate. It was never about hate, but we want to make it clear it's not about hate..." the page says in a June 8 post. "I just want to be in a town with my people, and only my people. Is that too much to ask?"

In addition to those features, Cobb said he'd also like to see a the town's crime rate kept low and an animal shelter established.

The Antler, ND PLE page is less than a week old and has 46 likes. Other posts include an invite to an officer currently under fire in McKinney, Texas, for pushing a 15-year-old black girl to the ground and links to new stories of crimes with white victims.

A similar Facebook page was created for the Leith initiative in 2013 and has drawn 1,875 likes.

A page administrator recently posted about Antler, ND PLE, urging followers to take action, as a related Pioneering Little Europe page has more likes than UnityND's page.

On May 10, the page posted a picture of Cobb holding a sign reading "PLE."

The Antler, ND page administrator did mention the failed Leith venture in a June 8 post.

"We 'rayciss bigots' want to live with each other, we don't want to bother anyone," they wrote. "That's what we wanted to do in Leith, and there was no problem until you guys came along. Hell Cobb lived there for a year without incident, so you can't blame him."

Cobb told the Herald he doesn't intend on moving to Antler unless the city changes its law to allow horses within city limits.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news...l-north-dakota

VNN Media

Old June 11th, 2015 #2
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood[...]
Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit
To his full height.[...]
Dishonour not your mothers; now attest
That those whom you call'd fathers did beget you.
Be copy now to men of grosser blood,
And teach them how to war.[...]
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start[...]

-Shakespeare, from Henry V
As to practicalities, I hope this is true: "UnityND will not be stopping us!" UnityND are proven provocateurs. They are out to nuisance Craig and other private property owners for their personal beliefs. As such, they should be brought up on harassment charges the day they arrive. Liaison with local law enforcement and local govt in general is very important, because they are the weak link, the soft target of the jews who will try to buy or bribe the small-town underfunded sheriff and mayor to "run those haters out of town." Without a solid, strong-minded, bribe-proof sheriff and mayor the end result could be the necessity of having another self-defense parade, leading to another booting. Gotta work closely with the town fathers here, be open, friendly, transparent, consistent, normal. PLE is obeying the laws, UnityND and the many jewish groups behind it will probably be breaking the laws and trying to corrupt local authorities.

Less talk, more action

Old June 11th, 2015 #3
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
. Gotta work closely with the town fathers here, be open, friendly, transparent, consistent, normal. PLE is obeying the laws, UnityND and the many jewish groups behind it will probably be breaking the laws and trying to corrupt local authorities.
Absolutely, it's what they excel at.

Old June 11th, 2015 #4
zoomcopter

Let the White history books record for posterity that Craig Cobb went down for the count, in Leith, but managed to pull himself up from the bloody mat, to fight, yet another round, after being pounded mercilessly by a multitude of vicious politically correct thugs.

Old June 12th, 2015 #5
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Craig Cobb - our #1 nigga

Only 2 miles from the Canadian border, eh? Hmmm...

Old June 12th, 2015 #6
Patrick Bateman

Good luck to him! (serious).

Old June 12th, 2015 #7
Serbian

Yes good luck to him and everyone who seeks to establish some form of sovereignty anywhere on this earth to be free of the JOG.

We have seen how the US govt is dealing with the people of breakaway Donetsk and Lugansk republics who simply expressed their peaceful democratic right to be free, so he will have to be prepared for anything when dealing with these Fed criminals and murderers. Of course he's already aware of all this considering the last episode that they and their compliant media so skillfully manufactured around Leith.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 12th, 2015 #8
Brooklyn Rick

They may let him do it this time. Only to demand section ape housing down the road.

Old June 12th, 2015 #9
James Hawthorne

Facebook:Antler ND PLE

VNN Media

Old June 12th, 2015 #10
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Does he have a toilet?
It's these little details that stand in the way of greatness.

Old June 12th, 2015 #11
Squarehead Chris

Good for him, I'm sure he learned a lot of things from his Leith experience.
Mistakes made there that he hopefully won't make again this time around.

Last edited by Squarehead Chris; June 12th, 2015 at 03:05 PM.

Old June 12th, 2015 #12
GREG IN SPOKANE

Will he make amends with Fred O' Malley and solicit his immense finances in getting this project off the ground?

Old June 12th, 2015 #13
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREG IN SPOKANE View Post
Will he make amends with Fred O' Malley and solicit his immense finances in getting this project off the ground?
Probably not after stealing all Cobb's bullion & letting Dilloway take Cobb's new car on a joyride when Cobb was in jail. Turns out trusting a convicted rapist is a bad idea. On SF Cobb says Diggs may be an agent. I wouldn't doubt it. After all O'Malley used to threaten to send Mossad after people who disagreed with him, and talked publicly about having explosives.

Last edited by varg; June 12th, 2015 at 03:12 PM.

Old June 12th, 2015 #14
EricPowers
Banned

I don't think it's going to work out after Cobb's Leith debacle. So is this how Cobb plans to support himself?

Last edited by EricPowers; June 12th, 2015 at 04:00 PM.

Old June 12th, 2015 #15
volkszorn

this article is astonishing neutral writen for a mainstream newspaper. The reporter reports

Unthinkable in Germany, newspapers write typical emotional antifa phrases like "The town is in fear, neonazi right wing extremists want to build a no go zone for all who are not like them. Democrazy is in danger we need to ban them more bla bla "

Old June 12th, 2015 #16
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricPowers View Post
I don't think it's going to work out after Cobb's Leith debacle. Is this his attempt to make some money? This guy doesn't seem to have a job or a family willing to support him.
He made tons of money while working in the oil fields, and offered to get other nationalists jobs there too. Why don't you do research before posting your dumb 'opinions' in threads? I've seen you do this a lot, you cleverly try to spread misinformation while posing it as questions, thinking it isn't as obvious.

Old June 12th, 2015 #17
EricPowers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
He made tons of money while working in the oil fields, and offered to get other nationalists jobs there too. Why don't you do research before posting your dumb 'opinions' in threads? I've seen you do this a lot, you cleverly try to spread misinformation while posing it as questions, thinking it isn't as obvious.
After checking this guy out he seems seems legit. It's just that with so many people soliciting funds it's hard to tell who is legit and who isn't.

Last edited by EricPowers; June 12th, 2015 at 04:26 PM.

Old June 12th, 2015 #18
varg

I don't know if he currently has a ton of money, but he made a decent amount while working in the oil fields. A lot of that was probably depleted by zog courts, or stolen from him.

The point is what basis do you have to suggest he doesn't have a job? Do you know his personal business? Why would he necessarily need to tell you that in the first place?

Quote:
If he has a job and tons of money why is he asking for $70,000?
Why are you even calling him into question for "not having a job" when you don't even know that? Are you trying to spread distrust perhaps? Accusing him of trying to milk off other people? Hmm..

What are you doing that requires no money from outsides sources? Posting on the internet?

Have you ever started a PLE on your own?

I've noticed you like to attack anyone who asks for donations or money, or even the idea of projects being funded. You're a SF reject who constantly whines on here about Don Black or David Duke getting donations. You get banned from a forum then cry about 'having' to send donations, even though no one requires you to, yet you make dozens of posts about other people's finances. Why? Oh yes, because you think you're clever by subtly suggesting people are exploiting people for money, based on zero evidence. Plus you can't exactly exploit people who willingly send you donations.

If you don't want to support a project, that's fine. But you seem to make a lot of posts suggesting no one send anyone donations. Isn't a certain group known for trying to stifle WN projects from being funded? Is that your goal? If I didn't want to financially support something, I just wouldn't do it, I wouldn't make a bunch of posts trying to talk other people out of it. Unless the person was known for being a crook or known for misusing funds, which Cobb isn't.

Last edited by varg; June 12th, 2015 at 04:55 PM. Reason: .

Old June 12th, 2015 #19
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Cobb told the Herald he doesn't intend on moving to Antler unless the city changes its law to allow horses within city limits.
It's good to see this old boy back in the saddle. He got himself a proper DNA test, and is back to prancing like a purebred.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; June 12th, 2015 at 04:38 PM.

Old June 12th, 2015 #20
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricPowers View Post
After checking this guy out he seems seems legit. It's just that with so many people soliciting funds it's hard to tell who is legit and who isn't.
I think this is the reason.

Quote:
he hopes to use an online funding site to raise about $70,000 for his initial property purchases in Antler, through a “crowdfunding” campaign

VNN Media

Tags
antler, craig cobb, craig cobb (chain), north dakota, ple

Thread