VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 18th, 2016 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Singer McLean Arrested for Domestic Violence, or, Federalizing Local Misdemeanor Crimes

It’s easy to get arrested for domestic violence these days: depending on which state you live in, simply shouting at your wife can get you arrested. But here’s the special part: even if the domestic violence charge against you is a misdemeanor, you can never own a gun again. That’s right. Thanks to a Jewish congressman named Lautenberg, a misdemeanor domestic violence charge strips you of your constitutional right to own a gun, and it’s at the federal level – i.e., it’s no longer a local crime. Police officers are apparently not exempt from the law despite what I previously stated. The law is unconstitutional for several reasons. For one thing, it is ex post facto law. This says a lot about the American legal system: decades after it was created, the law still exists.

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old January 18th, 2016 #3
Ironguard1940

Default This is a good place for a lawsuit

WHY hasn't the NRA, Gun Owners of America, or the Virginia Citizens Defense League sued over this bullshit?

Old January 18th, 2016 #4
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
It’s easy to get arrested for domestic violence these days: depending on which state you live in, simply shouting at your wife can get you arrested. But here’s the special part: even if the domestic violence charge against you is a misdemeanor, you can never own a gun again. That’s right. Thanks to a Jewish congressman named Lautenberg, a misdemeanor domestic violence charge strips you of your constitutional right to own a gun, and it’s at the federal level – i.e., it’s no longer a local crime. Police officers are apparently not exempt from the law despite what I previously stated. The law is unconstitutional for several reasons. For one thing, it is ex post facto law. This says a lot about the American legal system: decades after it was created, the law still exists.

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Actually a Misdemeanor domestic can affect your ability to purchase new firearms,or retain your CCW, they cannot take the firearms you already have have unless you are convicted in the court of law of a felony level assault.

But then again McLean is a noted alcoholic, and if you are in a situation where some woman is deranged enough to pull that type of bullshit on you, get the hell out of the relationship.

"Bye Bye Ms American Pie, Cracked you in the head with a bottle because the bottle was dry".......

Old January 18th, 2016 #5
Lindaxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
It's absolutely NOT right to slap a woman. If it's a violent woman and she attacks you and you can't avoid her attacks, you have to defend yourself obviously, but otherwise, slapping a woman is WRONG for a million reasons. Slapping is not a way to solve arguments or conflicts, it simply shows that partners don't know how to communicate and they restore to violence instead. Hitting a woman or a man causes them physical and psychological pain and when people get to that, it means that they should have separated long before.

So disappointing to hear this coming from such a charismatic man and actor. This is proof that good looks, talent and money are not enough to make one a good partner. I have admired him as an actor, but never been a great fan. Now I am sure that I never will be.

Old January 18th, 2016 #6
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaxxx View Post
It's absolutely NOT right to slap a woman. If it's a violent woman and she attacks you and you can't avoid her attacks, you have to defend yourself obviously, but otherwise, slapping a woman is WRONG for a million reasons. Slapping is not a way to solve arguments or conflicts, it simply shows that partners don't know how to communicate and they restore to violence instead. Hitting a woman or a man causes them physical and psychological pain and when people get to that, it means that they should have separated long before.

So disappointing to hear this coming from such a charismatic man and actor. This is proof that good looks, talent and money are not enough to make one a good partner. I have admired him as an actor, but never been a great fan. Now I am sure that I never will be.

The kind of situation he's describing is one that, if the roles were reversed, the feminists would be screaming about how the man is such a monster for verbally abusing the woman.

If a woman is irate and screaming in a man's face -- even after he's tried to defuse the situation by backing off, then a good smack is the only proper solution. This is not the same as beating a woman, nor is it abuse.

Old January 18th, 2016 #7
Lindaxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
If a woman is irate and screaming in a man's face -- even after he's tried to defuse the situation by backing off, then a good smack is the only proper solution. This is not the same as beating a woman, nor is it abuse.
It is abuse. She'd be verbally abusing him and he'd be physically abusing her. Both are damaging.

If people are in doubt, they should imagine a male or a female member of their family being insulted and/or slapped. This should clarify things for them a little bit and help them understand that it is much better to leave a relationship when it's over that prolong it with rows and violence.

Old January 18th, 2016 #8
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
It's absolutely NOT right to slap a woman. If it's a violent woman and she attacks you and you can't avoid her attacks,
Yeah, it's a damned shame.

Do you know what 10,000 battered women have in common?

They just wouldn't fucking listen.

Old January 18th, 2016 #9
Jimmy Marr

When Western men deprive their women of slappings they vote to import what they crave from the East.

Old January 18th, 2016 #10
L. Edwards
Migrant White worker

Default Domestic Violence Assualt/Courts

One thing I'd like to add to this topic is that if you are charged with "domestic violence assault." The cops will always go for the higher felony charge, not the misdemeanor. The lawyers will try to bring it down to a misdemeanor charge or better yet, try to get it down to a "nolle" meaning the courts will not pursue the charge. So it means they basically drop the charge, but that is if you ONLY have a super clean record with no prior domestic violence.

Another thing these courts do which is something I didn't realize is, even after you win a "nolle" the court does not automatically give you permission to have your firearms back. They are still being held at the discretion of the court. Get that?! The fucking jew courts will decide if you should get you gunz back even if you didn't do anything wrong!!. The cops usually seize them initially when they charge you anyway so they still have them. Of course, they all better be 100% legal or else the whole deal is off. No guns back and probably more charges.

To see if you can even have your own property back, you have to make an appeal in the criminal court to get your guns back. Meaning you have to make another court date. And that depends on the temperament of another judge, whether he likes you or likes the shoes you wear or if it's a women who thinks men shouldn't have guns or whatever, it's a fifty-fifty crap shoot. That's what I hate about this dirty, rotten fucking jew court system.

Old January 18th, 2016 #11
brutus

I've been scanning the jew media for details of the arrest and have found virtually nothing. This leads me to believe there's something fishy going on. Like maybe he's innocent and the cops, who're programmed to view all White men as 'the enemy', have overzealously and without just cause arrested McLean.

Last summer I called 911 upon seeing a nigger punch, kick and spit on a White woman in the street in front of my house. They were both drunk and she was obviously a mudshark and that's why I didn't directly intercede.

The police came in force. Four cars and 5-6 cops. They questioned both of them for about 15 minutes and then all of the police left. I watched the nigger and White women walk away down the middle of the street while the nigger was yelling at the woman at the top of his lungs threatening to kick her ass when they got home. I saw my neighbor outside (a retired doctor) and I asked him what he thought about it. He said he had also called the police and when they got there he told them of the assault he'd witnessed. He was absolutely stunned the police did nothing.

Old January 18th, 2016 #12
StanSikorski
Mechanic

I'll just leave these right here...

Old January 19th, 2016 #13
Lindaxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Yeah, it's a damned shame.

Do you know what 10,000 battered women have in common?

They just wouldn't fucking listen.
We're speaking without a context. Anyway, sometimes men and women can be really terrible partners, but we're living in the 21st century when couples can separate or divorce.

10,000 battered women have emotional and physical pain in common and if there were children present or involved, or just seeing their mummy hurt later, they would share that trauma too, maybe for the rest of their lives.

Last edited by Lindaxxx; January 19th, 2016 at 10:27 AM.

Old January 19th, 2016 #14
Lindaxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
Do you believe in fairy tales? I don't.

That is not the way men slap women in real life.

Encouraging domestic violence in any way is wrong. People should look for solutions instead of creating more pain and trouble.

Last edited by Lindaxxx; January 19th, 2016 at 02:45 PM.

Old January 19th, 2016 #15
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
10,000 battered women have emotional and physical pain in common and if there were children present or involved, or just seeing their mummy hurt later, they would share that trauma too, maybe for the rest of their lives.
A guy and his ol' lady got in an argument over some trivial shit not too long after getting married. It progressed from there, getting worse and worse, as arguments with females tend to do.

He grabbed his hat and headed for the door, thinking he would go down to the local honky-tonk and give her a chance to get over it. She just started yelling louder and louder, accusing him of all kinds of bullshit.

He had enough. "How would you like to not see me for about a week?" he asked her. She replied that would be just fine with her.

For the next 6 days she didn't see him at all. On the seventh day she could see just a little bit from one eye.

Old January 19th, 2016 #16
Lindaxxx

Quote:
A guy and his ol' lady got in an argument over some trivial shit not too long after getting married. It progressed from there, getting worse and worse, as arguments with females tend to do.

He grabbed his hat and headed for the door, thinking he would go down to the local honky-tonk and give her a chance to get over it. She just started yelling louder and louder, accusing him of all kinds of bullshit.

He had enough. "How would you like to not see me for about a week?" he asked her. She replied that would be just fine with her.

For the next 6 days she didn't see him at all. On the seventh day she could see just a little bit from one eye.
That is terrible. Very sad. He ended up being much worse than her and harming her. People shoud try to solve their problems and learn to communicate. If a partner is not willing to change and try to improve things, physically or emotionally abusing someone is a very poor answer. A resourceful person who is also emotionally mature would either approach the situation differently or would know when to let go of someone who isn't worth the effort.

Your post was painful to read.

Old January 19th, 2016 #17
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
That is terrible. Very sad. He ended up being much worse than her and harming her. People shoud try to solve their problems and learn to communicate. If a partner is not willing to change and try to improve things, physically or emotionally abusing someone is a very poor answer. A resourceful person who is also emotionally mature would either approach the situation differently or would know when to let go of someone who isn't worth the effort.

Your post was painful to read.
Yeah Lindaxxx, I get all upset over stuff like that myself.

Hey Lindaxxx, did you hear about that fag that got a sex change operation? After he/she recovered from all the surgery and stuff he/she went to his favorite fag bar to have a few wine coolers and hang out. He was a big hit with the sodomites.

One of them asked him if it hurt when the doctors cut off his privates. He replied that yes, it hurt quite a bit, but that was far from the worst part.

Another fag asked him if it hurt when the cut open his chest and stuck in some tits. He again replied that yes, that was also painful, but it wasn't the worst part.

The faggots thought that over for a bit and then one asked the queer what the worst part of getting turned into a woman. The sex-changed fag replied that the worst part was when they cut open the top of his head and scooped out half of his brains.

Old January 19th, 2016 #18
Franco

Quote:
Yeah Lindaxxx, I get all upset over stuff like that myself.

Hey Lindaxxx, did you hear about that fag that got a sex change operation? After he/she recovered from all the surgery and stuff he/she went to his favorite fag bar to have a few wine coolers and hang out. He was a big hit with the sodomites.

One of them asked him if it hurt when the doctors cut off his privates. He replied that yes, it hurt quite a bit, but that was far from the worst part.

Another fag asked him if it hurt when the cut open his chest and stuck in some tits. He again replied that yes, that was also painful, but it wasn't the worst part.

The faggots thought that over for a bit and then one asked the queer what the worst part of getting turned into a woman. The sex-changed fag replied that the worst part was when they cut open the top of his head and scooped out half of his brains.

Funny!

--------------------

Old January 19th, 2016 #19
brutus

YouTubers are just starting to catch-up to Linder's position on feminism from a decade ago. There are more and more vids of men challenging the jewish fraud that is feminism. Recently, it was just the feminists having their way, unimpeded. Now guys are knocking the shit out of those psycho-bitches (figuratively speaking) and it's a joy to watch.
The jew is very clever in the way it pits gender against gender. And the most clever aspect of their divisive scheme is when men try to fight back. The jew is right there ready to point an accusatory finger at the 'angry White man' and then turn to the women and say, "See! Didn't I tell you they were nothing but angry bastards?" However, With a YouTube video, the jew is gagged. It can't stick it's beak in and play that bullshit card. The video stands by it's own merits for all the world to consider. And the best part of all this, is I see plenty of women agreeing with the men and beginning to make their own anti-feminist videoes.

Last edited by brutus; January 19th, 2016 at 09:50 PM.

Old January 19th, 2016 #20
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Be a man and walk away from it...

A defense attorney I've known for quite a few years specializes in murder cases. Years ago, I worked with him for while. We discussed typically false allegations by spouses, usually women, of domestic violence, that ruin lives, particularly their children's rather than their mate's lives. He said he decided in law school that he'd rather defend criminals than practice family law for exactly these reasons, which he characterized as child abuse.

These situations tend to get worse rather than better and don't often work themselves out regardless of relationship counseling, what have you. People don't change much.

Use a little common sense especially if you aren't so ugly, stupid, weak, and/or whatever else would cause you to have a death grip on a relationship with someone you'd can't lead in any other way besides intimidation. Either get help yourself, if you need it, or find a mate you can work with.

Tags
feminism

Thread