VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 19th, 2016 #21
N.B. Forrest

The really infuriating thing about domestic violence is the way the media kikes & the femicunts always portray it as What Bully Men Do To Poor Innocent Women - when in reality, women strike the first blow in almost half of all cases.

Women have been taught by this jew-subverted, deballed "Western" culture that they are always in the right: if they get into an argument with a man, it's his fault because he's a misogynist pig like all the rest, and if they hit him, it's his fault because he dared to Go There (wherever "there" is in any particular case). They think being physically weaker gives them a blank check to hit, kick, scratch, throw potentially deadly objects, etc, and are first terrified & then outraged when they discover how wrong they are.

None of this is to say I approve of woman-beating: I have never beaten woman - and I sincerely hope I'm never forced to.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old January 20th, 2016 #22
StanSikorski
Mechanic

I've never beaten a woman either. I've never hit one either, although there have been plenty of times where I was tempted to do so and even provoked to the point of wanting to do so to defend myself from physical assault. But I never have.

That said, there was one time when my wife was out of control, and even as I tried to walk away and let it cool, she wouldn't. The final straw was when she ran up behind me and clocked me in the back of the head with a closed fist. On instinct I turned around and pushed her to the floor and planted my foot on her chest repeating over and over that until she calmed down that is where she was going to stay. She kept hitting and scratching my leg and trying to bite it. Eventually she gave up and turned into a bawling mess. At that point is when I helped her up and set about straightening her up. She had one too many on top of some meds coupled with some anger issue aggravated by the fact that she is Italian through and through. I put her to bed and when she got up later she apologized.

On the other end of the spectrum, I was working on painting a room in my mother's apartment back in the 80's when my first wife showed up, whom I was separated from, and started giving me a hard time about some stuff that the lawyers had drawn up in the divorce papers. I tried to remain calm and keep a cool head as she carried on but finally told her as calmly as I could to leave. She refused and continued to advance, getting in my face, spit flying as she ripped me up one side and down the other.

My mother was standing out in the hallway observing the whole thing so I had a witness. I again told the ex-bitch to leave. She said she wasn't leaving till she got what she wanted and started to walk toward one of my guitars. It was at that point that I picked up the stepladder I was using to reach what I was painting and launched it across the room in the opposite direction of her into a wall as I yelled for her to GTFO. It was at that point that my mother came in the room and told the broad to leave or she was going to call the badge fags. The bitch left.

Two days later I get a restraining order in the mail that orders me to stay away from that cunt. I'm the bad guy. You know what Linda? For all the shit I had to take from that bitch I shoulda popped her clean in the bean. It would have been worth it.

Old January 20th, 2016 #23
Lindaxxx

Thank you for sharing that, StanSikorski.

Domestic violence is still an issue in our society and should protect both genders, definitely. It seems to be a bit taboo to speak about violence committed by women against men for some reason and it shouldn't be.

Years ago I knew a woman from England who made his partner's life a living hell. She'd often start arguments, had a shopping addiction, used to create more and more debts behind his back which he had to pay in the end because she didn't work, hit him, scratch him and even called the police once to report that she had been attacked when in fact she had started hitting him and all he did was trying to defend himself without hurting her. He spent a night in prison without knowing what was going to happen to him, fortunately the judge didn't believe her because she was intact while he had some scratches and that was the moment when he decided that he had enough.

A relative of mine is also in a relationship with a woman who likes to start arguments, threaten to hit him and when he tells her that if she does that, he's going to hit her too, she blames him for threatening her. She has actually hit him a few times without causing him much harm, but he feels that he is living with a woman who abuses him emotionally and who'd be capable of physical abuse too. They are in the process of separating and he's really looking forward to a life without her.

The saddest thing is probably that both women mentioned above have a child with the men they treated so badly.

I also know women who faced serious emotional and physical abuse from their husbands though, especially from the older generations, and put up with it for years because divorce was a big issue then.

I agree that the dynamics of a relationship is changing and while this can be very good in some ways, there are also people who take advantage of that. The law should protect both men and women equally.

Old January 20th, 2016 #24
Franco

Today's woman is NEVER wrong. The man is always wrong. With that feminist-type attitude, it's no wonder that male/female relationships don't last very long. Some of that attitude comes from women watching Jewish-produced TV shows (sitcoms), where the man is a stooge who can't do anything right.

---------

Old January 20th, 2016 #25
Franco

And then there's the "it's going to be my way, or else" attitude that women have. She wants a new kitchen? She gets it, or else you'll hear about it until you finally agree to it. Somehow, she always gets her way. It's almost magical. Dad didn't want to spend $15,000 on a new kitchen when there was nothing wrong with the old one, but he did anyway. My grandfather didn't want to spend his retirement savings traveling around the world to often-crappy countries like Guatemala, but he did anyway. Somehow, the woman always wins. If the man doesn't go along with her ideas, he "doesn't love her" or whatever.

------------

Old January 20th, 2016 #26
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
And then there's the "it's going to be my way, or else" attitude that women have. She wants a new kitchen? She gets it, or else you'll hear about it until you finally agree to it. Somehow, she always gets her way. It's almost magical. Dad didn't want to spend $15,000 on a new kitchen when there was nothing wrong with the old one, but he did anyway. My grandfather didn't want to spend his retirement savings traveling around the world to often-crappy countries like Guatemala, but he did anyway. Somehow, the woman always wins. If the man doesn't go along with her ideas, he "doesn't love her" or whatever.

------------
Manipulative women know that they can bitch men into submission because they know that we MUST have peace & quiet eventually, whereas most of them live to talk; it's not a matter of their being right, it's just their ability to keep up a relentless barrage until the half-insane man throws his hands up and says "Ok - OK! You win - just shut the fuck up!"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old January 20th, 2016 #27
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Manipulative women know that they can bitch men into submission because they know that we MUST have peace & quiet eventually, whereas most of them live to talk; it's not a matter of their being right, it's just their ability to keep up a relentless barrage until the half-insane man throws his hands up and says "Ok - OK! You win - just shut the fuck up!"
Said a man in his 9,345th comment.

Old January 20th, 2016 #28
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Said a man in his 9,345th comment.
According to the stats, I average 2.12 comments per day on this board; you average 1.57: not such a gap to warrant snark, I'd say.

And I don't think it's an absurd boast to say that more often than not I'm right when I speak.

Old January 20th, 2016 #29
Jimmy Marr

I hope you'll forgive me for having a moment of fun at your gracious expense, N.B., and I counted on it when I made that quip. If anything, I feel guilty for not working hard enough to keep up with your pace. It's an asset. If it were left to me, and others like me, this place would become as boring as heaven on a Saturday night.

Thanks for keeping it lively.

Old January 20th, 2016 #30
N.B. Forrest

No harm done. A judicial poke here & there gets the blood flowing - and on bitter-ass cold nights like the ones we're enduring here, it might even save a life....

Old January 21st, 2016 #31
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
No wonder the poor guys skulk off to their Man Cave (I hate that term, by the way). It's not our castle anymore, we've been banished to a small section of it, the garage, spare bedroom or whatever just to have a little refuge from the non-stop noise coming out of the woman's mouth. Or else hang out at a bar, then come home and get bitched at about that. What did actual cavemen do about this? Bash the woman over the head with a club? At least men could get away with that way back then.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 21st, 2016 #32
Lindaxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
No wonder the poor guys skulk off to their Man Cave (I hate that term, by the way). It's not our castle anymore, we've been banished to a small section of it, the garage, spare bedroom or whatever just to have a little refuge from the non-stop noise coming out of the woman's mouth. Or else hang out at a bar, then come home and get bitched at about that.
This may be true about some men, but not all of them. There are also men who are in happy relationships and others who are terrible partners and cause a lot of pain to their families.

Quote:
What did actual cavemen do about this? Bash the woman over the head with a club?
People didn't know better back then, now we do.

Quote:
At least men could get away with that way back then.
Men got away with so much more for centuries and it wasn't right. Noone should get away with violence nowadays, men or women. There are too many people traumatised because of domestic violence, especially children.

Old January 21st, 2016 #33
Jimmy Marr

Take a look in this mirror, Linda

Quote:
The “golden rule” is conceived of in opposition to the “golden age”.

Hobbes rejected natural law on the premise that it was primitive and that primitive man was, like nature, crude and violent.

Yet the Garden of Eden narrative (aka, the golden age premise of history) implies otherwise.

The reason for the parallel to the biblical story is to contextualize the explicit “spiritual” aspect of the concept of “progress”.

That society (mankind) is progressing politically/socially is sacrosanct to the narrative of the current, residing, ruling class...obviously.

To suggest that mankind is not progressing is blasphemy. To suggest that the past was better is heresy and leads to calls for excommunication.

Thus we see the calls to ban flags, historical figures, names, place-names, statues, buildings, institutions, etc, etc, that in any way stand as a testament to the past…ANY PART OF THE PAST.

And the reason for that is because the past does indeed testify to its moral, social and political superiority to the present and presumed future.

But the past also shows us a steady decline from one century to the next. History robs progress of its claims.

And so history must no be simply rewritten, but attacked and, ultimately, denied.

The Confederate flag today, the American flag tomorrow. Jefferson Davis today, George Washington tomorrow. And on and on it will go.

It is not a particular part of the past that is a threat to the narrative of “progress”, but the entirety of the past.
http://signalsfromthebrink.blogspot....s-vs-eden.html

Old January 21st, 2016 #34
Jimmy Marr

Trigger Warning!!!

Graphic video proof of Linda's exploitation by Uber Patriarch:

Old January 21st, 2016 #35
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaxxx View Post
This may be true about some men, but not all of them. There are also men who are in happy relationships and others who are terrible partners and cause a lot of pain to their families.
The same is true about women. Most of these kinds of problems would go away if we didn't have jews deliberately poisoning our culture.

Quote:
People didn't know better back then, now we do.
We are not better than our neolithic ancestors. We are not more intelligent. We are not more "spiritual." We are not more cultured. The only thing we have over our ancestors is technology. Our technological prowess comes at the expense of everything else that makes us human.

You realize, of course, that I am talking about true humans here, not 65 IQ African boolies.

I am not opposed to scientific knowledge from which our technology springs, like Athena from the forehead of Zeus, I am rather a fan of science and technology. But it brings its own set of problems, most of which can be solved by eliminating the parasites from our societies and encouraging eugenic breeding among our own peoples. 80 IQ idiots waving bibles around and babbling about evolution being a plot of Satan while foaming at the mouth about deevine creation and genesis need to be discouraged from reproducing. The same goes for the HAARPies, moon hoaxers, and idiots who think you can make humans out of niggers.

Quote:
Men got away with so much more for centuries and it wasn't right. Noone should get away with violence nowadays, men or women. There are too many people traumatised because of domestic violence, especially children.
Are you serious? Of course you are, gawd bless your little nappy-headed heart.

Old January 22nd, 2016 #36
Lindaxxx

Quote:

Thx for the link. Past vs present? My opinion is that there has always been inequality, injustice and sufferance in this world. I for one appreciate living in the 21st century for many things, especially for the progress made in medicine, teaching, our legal system and towards respecting children's rights, people with deficiencies and animals. There is indeed a global crises of values, maybe even mass manipulation, as some people say, but there is also something called individual responsibility and people should apply it.

I see a lot of nostalgia towards the simple tribal life of the Vikings, but it really wasn't that simple and peaceful for long and once they started their ongoing wars of occupation. Societies all over the world have evolved unequally and if there hadn't been for Magna Carta or the French Revolution, we and our children would still be paying our respects (and much more) as vassals. Present societies aren't perfect, it's true, but they are better and they are still progressing.

Last edited by Lindaxxx; January 22nd, 2016 at 10:55 AM.

Old January 22nd, 2016 #37
Lindaxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
We are not better than our neolithic ancestors. We are not more intelligent. We are not more "spiritual." We are not more cultured. The only thing we have over our ancestors is technology. Our technological prowess comes at the expense of everything else that makes us human.
I disagree. We have evolved, we have progressed and developed complex values, but people are a bit confused and often end up either selfishly wanting to impose their personal desires on others, making them the norm, or even considering them as the ideal behaviour.

Quote:
I am not opposed to scientific knowledge from which our technology springs, like Athena from the forehead of Zeus, I am rather a fan of science and technology. But it brings its own set of problems, most of which can be solved by eliminating the parasites from our societies and encouraging eugenic breeding among our own peoples. 80 IQ idiots waving bibles around and babbling about evolution being a plot of Satan while foaming at the mouth about deevine creation and genesis need to be discouraged from reproducing. The same goes for the HAARPies, moon hoaxers, and idiots who think you can make humans out of niggers.
The more I think about the world, the more I tend to believe that if there is a superior power, the plan is not for the evolution of a race, but of all the humanity. This is only an idea and not a comment on what's going on in the world right now or related to any circumstances.

Quote:
Are you serious? Of course you are, gawd bless your little nappy-headed heart.
I think I'm rather realistic. Domestic violence creates too many broken adults sadly.

Old January 22nd, 2016 #38
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaxxx View Post
I disagree. We have evolved, we have progressed and developed complex values, but people are a bit confused and often end up either selfishly wanting to impose their personal desires on others, making them the norm, or even considering them as the ideal behaviour.
That depends on who "we" is. Niggers, at least the ones in North America, might pick up a few IQ points by mixing with humans. But humans are devolving from all this wonderful multiculturalism, among other dysgenic trends.

"Complex values" is not synonymous with healthy values. Do you really think the values of ancient Egypt, or Greece, or the nomadic tribes of Eurasia, were not equally complex? Hell, the values of the pre-Columbian aztecs were "complex". That doesn't mean they were good.

Quote:
The more I think about the world, the more I tend to believe that if there is a superior power, the plan is not for the evolution of a race, but of all the humanity. This is only an idea and not a comment on what's going on in the world right now or related to any circumstances.
If by "superior power" you mean a creator god then it is quite obvious that its plan is not to advance all of "humanity" by racial mixing. If this creator god went to the trouble of creating separate races then it should be obvious that this god intended for these races to be, well, separate.

However, I see absolutely no evidence for a creator god. Which leaves us with the laws of nature, and that means evolution. Evolution absolutely depends on separation of breeding populations in order to work. Without that we would still be stuck at about the level of the lobe-finned fishes of the Devonian Period of around 400 million years ago.

Quote:
I think I'm rather realistic. Domestic violence creates too many broken adults sadly.
The reality is that domestic violence is mostly a symptom of a degenerate society brought on by the most evil and dangerous parasite in the entire history of life on this planet. Reality is that every racial or ethnic group on this planet would benefit from the removal of jews from power.

Old January 22nd, 2016 #39
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Reality is that every racial or ethnic group on this planet would benefit from the removal of jews from power.
Please guard against run-on sentences, Fred.

Old January 22nd, 2016 #40
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Please guard against run-on sentences, Fred.
Thanks, Jimmy. You are correct. We should strive to say more with less.

Tags
feminism

Thread