VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 5th, 2017 #1
mweaver
Banned

Default Columbus Culture of Corruption Continued

Editor’s Note: We all fall on hard times. This is especially true for pro-White activists who have gone public with their beliefs and earn the enmity and harassment of our enemies. I’ve written here before about the bullshit that happened to Michael Weaver. I know Michael in real life. He has been a friend of mine for several years now. I’ve never known him to be anything but an enthusiastic activist who has a passion for distributing literature.

Michael has asked me to post this because he is in a desperate situation and needs our help. As you all know, I have a distaste for fundraising and don’t use this blog to raise money. I maintain this website because I have such a passion for the cause, however, if we aren’t going to help each other when we are in need, what are we even doing here?

Michael is actually further to the Right than I am. Many of you are further to the Right than I am. That’s … OK. I’m going to send him a donation on behalf of our family because I know whose side he is on. Also, if you live in North Georgia and know of a job in or around the Cartersville area, let Michael know about it. That would be a big help and relief to him.

On December 5th, 2016, Michael Weaver was arrested at his residence by two Cartersville police officers on a Probation violation warrant that was issued in Columbus, GA. He was held for 2 days in Bartow County jail until he was transferred to Columbus, GA by two Muscogee County Sheriff deputies. Why?

Columbus, GA Probation officer, David Shank, said “That someone told his office that I had visited someone in prison.” Mr. Shank also stated the reason behind my arrest as “Failure to report to Columbus, GA probation on 6/16/16 as directed.”

Here’s the facts: I’ve been on non-report, non-call unsupervised probation since 2014 in Cartersville, GA by Officer Dover. In fact, this status was confirmed by Probation Supervisor, Officer Byerly, on March of 2014 in his office on Postelle Street. I haven’t been in trouble with the law since my release back in April of 2013 from the gulag.

On the day of my release, I was homeless and destitute. Since then I have been gainfully employed, established a stable place of residence and even bought a car. Alas, their false imprisonment of me has caused me to spend 25 days in jail, the loss of my full-time job and I missed my daughter’s first Christmas. All based on a lie! We as citizens are held accountable for our actions, but why isn’t the corrupt powers that be that rule Columbus, GA accountable for their actions and for violating my rights as an American citizen?

On January 2nd,2017 I went to my place of employment to tell them the truth so I can get my job back. However, even though I was a great worker and always on time, I was informed that someone told my employers about my past political activities. Alas, I wasn’t rehired.

Please help me right this injustice.

Sincerely, Michael Weaver

PayPal info: [email protected]
Or you may send a donation payable to Michael Weaver at this address:

Michael Weaver
1521 35th Street
Columbus, Georgia 31904

Note: If you are unfamiliar with the situation, all these bullshit that has happened to Michael Weaver stems from pepper spraying two black thugs who were trying to steal his car. It’s one of the craziest stories I have ever heard.

Tags
columbus georgia, corruption, michael weaver

Thread