VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2018 #401
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
I downloaded it as an mp3. If anyone's interested, tell me a good site to upload it on.
Soundcloud or archive.org usually are good for mp3 files.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old August 16th, 2018 #402
Alex Linder
Administrator

Kayla @BigCat_Kayla
2 minutes ago
Fuck Bitchute right now.

I'm gonna have to slice the Comfy Tangents up.

Update Later.

[she's trying to get it up on BitChute]

Old August 19th, 2018 #403
Alex Linder
Administrator

Got it going good at KirksvilleToday.com. One reason I stopped doing Vanguard was 1) i never should have gone to blog. 2) world press used to be terrible. (The way i edit is post very quickly, then go back and edit, WP was so slow even one letter change would take half a minute to process. Now it flies, as it should have originally. So my style works.)

Anyone who wants to send me stuff for possible posting at KT, just use my email. [email protected] .

Gmail is about my only jewed part of life, and I am shifting from it, but it's simply to enmeshed in my places to junk it. I mean, I have it for sites I don't remember until they pop up.

Old August 23rd, 2018 #405
Alex Linder
Administrator

now you all watch how things develop. i am in a better position today than years ago. so i will begin doing serious blogging, with kvil and global focus. with the specific aim of showing the real-world ramifications of political decisions taken in washington or wherever big jew resides. show how that operates thru specific policies, people and plans in one small city. there will be some interesting responses. it will take a little time to build, but it will happen.

Old August 23rd, 2018 #406
Freddy Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Archive is good for video files also. I don't think they remove things for being "politically incorrect".

Old August 28th, 2018 #407
Alex Linder
Administrator

#TeamWhite 2 hours taped today with Jan (Alfred in prison), discussed FBI visit. Jan assures will be up in 48 hours. KirksvilleToday.com running full speed.

Old August 30th, 2018 #408
Robbie Key

Up now.

The FBI visits Alex Linder about #TimeToKill

http://historyreviewed.com/?p=8222

Old August 30th, 2018 #409
Alex Linder
Administrator

Video: The FBI Visits Alex Linder about: #TimeToKill

New post on http://historyreviewed.com

Video: The FBI Visits Alex Linder about: #TimeToKill
by jlamprecht

This is a very important interview, which whites in the USA, Europe/UK and South Africa; should listen to very carefully.

Alex talks about how, 3 weeks ago, 2 FBI agents (white men) came to his house and talked to him about his hash tag: #TimeToKill which he used on Gab some time back. Alex could have turned them away, but instead he decided to talk to them face to face. They spoke for about 2 hours. We discuss what the FBI said to him, and what he said to the FBI. He knew full well that the FBI could use what he said, in the future against him, when it best suits them and when its most disadvantageous for him! Alex also mentions the reaction of the FBI guys to things he said to them.

He explained how blacks in the USA, carried out text-book incitement to kill/destroy and yet the FBI did NOT TOUCH THEM!!

I question Alex in detail about this FBI visit he had, as well as other FBI, Police and court visits that he had as a result of VNN Forum. Alex explained how people in other states, tried to use various legal methods to destroy him.

We discuss Dr William Pierce and how the FBI, moved in on him and tried to bring in spies. Dr Pierce had a lot of pressure from the Feds. We discuss how the FBI has moved in on other white leaders including Tom Metzger who was hit by the Feds in 2009. We talk about how Matt Hale was set up.

Alex mentions a man who was on his forum, who then went and planted a bomb and got a 30 year jail sentence.

I explain Boers I met who did jail time for Right Wing Activity and how they were entrapped by Police who had infiltrated them. I explain the difference between the Police/Legal system in Britain and Europe Versus the USA/South Africa and WHY they entrap people in the USA & South Africa.

We discuss Glenn Miller who killed 3 people at the Jewish Old Age Home and what Alex knew about him, and the contact he had with him. You can read Frazier Glenn Miller's book, A White Man Speaks Out. Miller was ex-military and he also was a leader of the KKK. You can find his book here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...man-speaks-out

Alex explains how, in 1983, the FBI set up some KKK people to be ambushed and killed by communists. But the KKK did well in the gunfight and the KKK ended up killing 3 or 4 communists!

Alex and I also pay tribute to our AWESOME COMRADE: Alfred Schaefer who is in jail in Germany.

Alex mentions his family and how, one day, he will write about his family, and he will call it "the Jewing of the Linders".

This interview was recorded on August 28th, 2018.

Alex has revived his blog: http://www.kirksvilletoday.com/ Here he discusses current events and stands up for Whites.

jlamprecht | 30th August 2018 at 8:23 am | Categories: #TeamWhite, Jews, NAZIs, USA, Videos, Whites | URL: https://wp.me/p8wSEO-28C

Old August 30th, 2018 #410
Robbie Key

Hey, Jan, I heard you were doing research for the Jewish role in the events leading up to the WW2. These two articles by one Thomas Dalton could be a good start, all well documented:

http://inconvenienthistory.com/5/2/3209
https://inconvenienthistory.com/6/2/3294

Old August 31st, 2018 #411
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Tried it on a shitload of different sites where I didn't need to sign up, but it never worked so here it is, now downloadable as a MP3 at archive.org:

https://archive.org/details/AComfyTangentWithAlexLinder

Old September 1st, 2018 #412
Alex Linder
Administrator

[thanks for the effort, Robbie]

Pedro Garcia commented on your post.
17 hours: "Thanks to Robbie Key on my forum, my appearance on "A Comfy Tangent" with BigCatKayla

https://archive.org/details/AComfyTangentWithAlexLinder"
Pedro Garcia
Pedro Garcia @pedrogarcia
That was awesome. I listened to the whole thing in one go. Glad to hear your health has improved.
1 Reply · · 6 minutes ago

Old September 26th, 2018 #413
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thanks to whoever sent me the box of books, some real good stuff.

Old October 2nd, 2018 #414
Robbie Key

Autumn's here! Perfect time to start recording audiobooks again.

Old October 29th, 2018 #415
Alex Linder
Administrator

yeah..i'm posting at KT daily now. finished Serpents Walk. going to finish Might is Right.

going to start a new personal political podcast, maybe call it Larger With Linder.

Old November 1st, 2018 #416
Robbie Key

I read a lot on Reddit and other sites like that. Something I am very tired of is people always pouring out on how bad their mental health is, how poor their childhood and other such things were. It doesn't even really matter what the topic is, sooner or later they show up - the me, me, me types of people. Always injecting their personal life into the subject, no matter what it is. Females are incredibly guilty of this, I know this from personal experience, but more and more men are as well.

I am so tired of everything having to be personal or some how offensive to any one. I am pretty young but I can still remember a time, or maybe it's just something deeper in my racial soul if you will, where you were expected to be stoic and able to talk about matters in a more or less rational and objective way.

Old November 1st, 2018 #417
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I read a lot on Reddit and other sites like that. Something I am very tired of is people always pouring out on how bad their mental health is, how poor their childhood and other such things were. It doesn't even really matter what the topic is, sooner or later they show up - the me, me, me types of people. Always injecting their personal life into the subject, no matter what it is.

I am so tired of everything having to be personal or some how offensive to any one. I am pretty young but I can still remember a time, or maybe it's just something deeper in my racial soul if you will, where you were expected to be stoic and able to talk about matters in a more or less rational and objective way.
yep absolutely this has changed. it's the great effeminization of everybody thru public schools, and the narcissism fostered by 'reality' tv.

everything female is validated by all media, so even men begin to act like women over time. single mothers + schoolteachers + media - where does the young boy learn what a man is? nowhere. he learns to be part of a team, to wheedle, manipulate. nothing is cut and dried, every interaction is a negotiation. that's how women are. they didnt build the world, men did. a feminized bridge cant stand on its own two feet.

Old November 1st, 2018 #418
Alex Linder
Administrator

btw Jan and i recorded our #TeamWhite podcast today, it was mainly me talking about the big things going on: the freedom fighter in Pittsburgh, the jews attempting to monopolize opinion on the internet, and the stubbie invasion and Trump and the midterms

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 1st, 2018 at 05:31 PM.

Old November 1st, 2018 #419
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
yep absolutely this has changed. it's the great effeminization of everybody thru public schools, and the narcissism fostered by 'reality' tv.

everything female is validated by all media, so even men begin to act like women over time. single mothers + schoolteachers + media - where does the young boy learn what a man is? nowhere. he learns to be part of a team, to wheedle, manipulate. nothing is cut and dried, every interaction is a negotiation. that's how women are. they didnt build the world, men did. a feminized bridge cant stand on its own two feet.
I was born in the early 90's and my father in the early 50's and my grandfather in the early 20's, far up in the north of Sweden. Just a very crass type of men before me. You just deal with things and work through it even if it is hard at the moment. Serious and hard-working men. I can't even remember my father ever calling in sick to his job. Started working at his company at 16 years of age, gradually progressing up through the ranks. Nearly 50 years at the same place. That's something to respect.

I guess I am pretty unusual in this background, because most men I see today in my own age feel incredibly faggy to me. I've had a part-time job for a few years, which requires working outside in bad weather and the number of people of I've seen passing through and giving up just after a few days is not very few. We're soft. Pierce always talked about this, even back in the 90's. How soft we are these days. If he thought we were soft back in the 90's, how soft aren't we today.

Last edited by Robbie Key; November 1st, 2018 at 05:23 PM.

Old November 1st, 2018 #420
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I was born in the early 90's and my father in the early 50's and my grandfather in the early 20's, far up in the north of Sweden. Just a very crass type of men before me. You just deal with things and work through it even if it is hard at the moment. Serious and hard-working men. I can't even remember my father ever calling in sick to his job. Started working at his company at 16 years of age, gradually progressing up through the ranks. Nearly 50 years at the same place. That's something to respect.

I guess I am pretty unusual in this background, because most men I see today in my own age feel incredibly faggy to me. I've had a part-time job for a few years, which requires working outside in bad weather and the number of people of I've seen passing through and giving up just after a few days is not very few. We're soft. Pierce always talked about this, even back in the 90's. How soft we are these days. If he thought we were soft back in the 90's, how soft aren't we today.
yeah, it's true. also apparently there is literally less testosterone in men, levels have been dropping for a long time. perhaps due to plastics.

Tags
alex linder, alinderblog.blogspot.com

Thread