VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 18th, 2018 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Mom Furious After School Hands Out Survey About Sexual History To Her Daughter’s 5th Grade Class

Does anybody else think that this sounds like they are trying to sexualize children?

"Vanessa Beach’s 10-year-old daughter, Zoe, was in class last week when her guidance counselors handed out a questionnaire. The questions included intimate ones about students’ sexual orientation, whether they’ve been in a relationship, and whether they’d had a sexual partner."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...cid=spartandhp

Old October 18th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Does anybody else think that this sounds like they are trying to sexualize children?

"Vanessa Beach’s 10-year-old daughter, Zoe, was in class last week when her guidance counselors handed out a questionnaire. The questions included intimate ones about students’ sexual orientation, whether they’ve been in a relationship, and whether they’d had a sexual partner."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...cid=spartandhp
I recently bought a cheap printer, no need for anything fancy since I'm retired and sold all of my office equipment to the doc who bought my practice. I installed it, no prob.

WHENEVER I TURN ON MY COMPUTER IF I'VE SHUT IT DOWN, THE PRINTER GOES THROUGH ITS PACES AND A SCREEN IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF THE SCREEN APPEARS. IT SHOWS CHILDREN, RANGING IN AGE FROM ABOUT 3-4 TO AROUND 12. "YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES LIKE THESE!!" SAYS THE "AD." YEAH, LIKE I WANT TO PHOTOGRAPH A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A SHORT BIKINI???????? WTF??????

Why not show families at a picnic?? Or young people walking in a forest?????? Nope. Every damn photo that rolls around to the first is of YOUNG CHILDREN!!!!!

These whole fng "business models" are being geared to sexualization of little children, AND EVERY ONE OF THEM ON MY SCREEN IS WHITE!!!!!

I'm going to get a new one next week and trash this POS!!!!!!!

Old October 18th, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I recently bought a cheap printer, no need for anything fancy since I'm retired and sold all of my office equipment to the doc who bought my practice. I installed it, no prob.

WHENEVER I TURN ON MY COMPUTER IF I'VE SHUT IT DOWN, THE PRINTER GOES THROUGH ITS PACES AND A SCREEN IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF THE SCREEN APPEARS. IT SHOWS CHILDREN, RANGING IN AGE FROM ABOUT 3-4 TO AROUND 12. "YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES LIKE THESE!!" SAYS THE "AD." YEAH, LIKE I WANT TO PHOTOGRAPH A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A SHORT BIKINI???????? WTF??????

Why not show families at a picnic?? Or young people walking in a forest?????? Nope. Every damn photo that rolls around to the first is of YOUNG CHILDREN!!!!!

These whole fng "business models" are being geared to sexualization of little children, AND EVERY ONE OF THEM ON MY SCREEN IS WHITE!!!!!

Anyway, they're trying to sexualize our society and start them at a young age. I mean, look how some 14 year olds dress and their parents apparently don't care if they look like a slut.

Maybe they should put some moranbong girls on your screen instead.

Old October 18th, 2018 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Anyway, they're trying to sexualize our society and start them at a young age. I mean, look how some 14 year olds dress and their parents apparently don't care if they look like a slut.

Maybe they should put some moranbong girls on your screen instead.
Naahhhhh…..when you get to be my age, the 20 year old commie girls in the Moranbong band don't look good...at all. Hell, even White 20 year old girls are younger than my biological daughter. And, how many sexual partners has the average kwa female had by age 20??? How many nigs, muds, etc.????

I don't want any female but my wife in my bed.

Old October 18th, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Naahhhhh…..when you get to be my age, the 20 year old commie girls in the Moranbong band don't look good...at all. Hell, even White 20 year old girls are younger than my biological daughter. And, how many sexual partners has the average kwa female had by age 20??? How many nigs, muds, etc.????

I don't want any female but my wife in my bed.
Good point. Especially here in Floriduh where race mixing is seen everywhere I go. Whites seem pretty open to other races and fags down here compared to up in Missouri where I'm from.

Those Moranbong hotties are likely very clean compared to KWA sluts.

Old October 18th, 2018 #6
Man of the road

Quote:

No doubt the Beast System is now trying to sexualize and defile White children. They've already done it to women and have fully enabled homosexuals so this is the next frontier for the agenda of degeneracy.

I saw a propaganda piece for "transgenderism" pertaining to restrooms that featured what appeared to be a teen White girl. It read something like - "would you really tell her she has to use the men's restroom?" <--implying he/she/it might be violated by males.

Why didn't they use a bearded man in a dress and wig whilst questioning if you'd be such a heartless monster as to not allow "her" to use the lady's room?

Old October 19th, 2018 #7
jaekel

Of course they are.
Marxist demoralization.

https://illinoisfamily.org/education...and-education/

Last edited by jaekel; October 19th, 2018 at 07:43 AM.

Thread