VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 24th, 2020 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Expert Says Covid-19 Not Nearly as Fatal as Most People Think

Earlier Covid-19 death-rate projections were way off, by a mile. Those rates projected a 3 percent fatality rate. It’s not near that. It’s 0.2 percent (in other words, two-tenths of 1 percent).

“Seroprevalence is what I worked on in the early days of the epidemic. In April, I ran a series of studies, using antibody tests, to see how many people in California’s Santa Clara County, where I live, had been infected. At the time, there were about 1,000 COVID cases that had been identified in the county, but our antibody tests found that 50,000 people had been infected—i.e., there were 50 times more infections than identified cases. This was enormously important, because it meant that the fatality rate was not three percent, but closer to 0.2 percent; not three in 100, but two in 1,000.”

Amazing! 0.2 percent?? That’s virtually nothing. You have a better chance of dying from an infected pimple (which does happen occasionally).

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old November 24th, 2020 #2
Erik T. White

A major *problem" has arisen. I got an email from one of my medical sites that reported that "50 percent of asymptomatic COVID-19 carriers are responsible for spreading the virus." IMHO, the joo is going to get control over the world again with this unseen disease (unless you have access to a scanning electron microscope.) IMHO, even if I saw a Corona virus. I'd still ask if the virus I was seeing actually was the one causing the kung flu. Of course, I'd have a (((tragic accident))) a few days after I asked that question.

Old November 24th, 2020 #3
John Boy Walton

I'm not an expert on these matters but I believe this is all a hoax. According to the CDC only 6 percent of covid deaths are directly from the virus. In a nation of 300 plus million people, that's not a valid reason to shut down the entire economy. This is social engineering. I believe this was an intentional biological attack from China. The CCP unleashed the virus on purpose by exporting tens of thousands of human virus bombs all over the world.

Old November 25th, 2020 #4
Paul Anthony
Banned

Global Vaccine Passport Will Be Required for Travel

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...ommonpass.aspx

Thread