VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 9th, 2020 #41
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Since you stubbornly refuse to communicate in a mutually respectful manner, and I am ready only in this manner to communicate with people without reducing the conversation to a level of abuse, I inform you that in the future you and all your posts will be ignored.
In other words you cowardly refused to check out the list of sources in Wiki articles as if we have not provided any proofs.
I cannot be respectful to bolshevik faggots like you who protect and promote Soviet rapists, child molesters and other evidences multiculturalism in spite of any views you share on other issues. It's up to others to decide whether they keep their eye open on your bolshevik faggotry or they prefer to see only your flooding reposts of Kremlin.ru and declassified Soviet toilet papers.
Go fuck someones' brains that Soviets were not rapists and the first Soviet government wasn't consisting of perverted jews who decriminalized homosexuality in Russia as one of first steps.

Quote:
There was no Mao in the USSR.
There was a none of difference in lives of people who were put into gulags by Soviet regime of Lenin-Blanc, Stalin or USSR's Asian twins in face of Mao and Pol Pot. Chinese mongrel mercenaries consisted the majority in first bolshevik military units in Russia being paid by jewish money.

Old May 9th, 2020 #42
Rasen
Banned

Alex The Commie Faggot Him, here is some good read for you:

Quote:
HOW THE SERIAL RAPE BEGAN

GANG RAPE IN NEMMERSDORF

Just inside the east Prussian border with Soviet occupied Lithuania, the town of Nemmersdorf was the first to fall (temporarily) into the hands of the victorious Soviet Army.

Overrun by General Gatlitsky's 11th Guards Army, his soldiers, crazy with bloodlust, set about raping, looting and killing with such ferocity that eventually discipline had to be restored to force the soldiers back to fighting the war. From buildings, Russian signs were hung which read 'Soldiers! Majdanek does not forgive. Take revenge without mercy!'. When the Soviet 4th Army took over the town five days later, hardly a single inhabitant remained alive. Women were found nailed to barn doors after being stripped naked and gang raped, their bodies then used for bayonet practice. Many women, and girls as young as eight years old, were raped so often and brutally that they died from this abuse alone. Children were shot indiscriminately and all those trying to flee were crushed to death under the treads of the Soviet tanks. Forty French prisoners-of-war were shot on the spot as spies after welcoming the Red Army as liberators. Seventy one women and one man were found in houses, all dead. All the women, including girls aged from eight to twelve, had been raped.

In other East Prussian villages within the triangle Gumbinnen-Goldap-Ebenrode, the same scenes were witnessed, old men and boys being castrated and their eyes gouged out before being killed or burned alive. In nearby Metgethen, a suburb of Königsberg, recaptured by the German 5th Panzer Division, around 60 women were found in a demented state in a large villa. They had been raped on average 60 to 70 times a day. In nearly every home, the bodies of women and children were found raped and murdered. The bodies of two young women were found, their legs had been tied one limb each between two trucks, and then torn apart when the trucks were driven away in opposite directions. At Metgethen railway station, a refugee train from Konigsberg, consisting of seven passenger coaches, was found and in each compartment seven to nine bestially mutilated bodies were discovered. To the Russians, refugee trains were ideal sources of women and booty. In the town of Niesse in Silesia, 182 Catholic nuns were raped and debauched daily by the Russians. In the town of Demmin in Mecklenburg, German troops destroyed the bridge over the river Peene to slow down the advance of the Red Army. Nevertheless, the town was handed over to the Soviets without much of resistance and soon after around 800 of its citizens committed suicide by drowning in the Peene or by taking poison in fear of rape or murder by the Soviet troops.

In a house in another town, children were found sitting around a dinner table, plates of potato pancakes in front of them. All were dead, their tongues nailed to the table. Soviet officers reported back to Moscow that mass poisoning from captured alcohol, including dangerous chemicals found in laboratories, is damaging the fighting capacity of the Soviet Army. All too often, soldiers who had drunk too much and were unable to perform the sex act, used the bottle to mutilate their victims obscenely. Alexander Solzhenitsyn, an ex-captain in the Soviet Army, recalls, "All of us knew very well that if girls were German they could be raped and then shot. This was almost a combat distinction". (Details of these, and other atrocities, are contained in the Eastern Documentation Section of the German Federal Archives in Berlin)

The orgy of rape by Soviet troops was far greater than at first believed. Even Russian women and young girls, newly liberated from German concentration camps in Poland and in Germany, were brutally violated. The thousands of Russian women taken to Germany for forced labour also fell victims to the rapists. 'I waited for the Red Army for days and nights. I waited for my liberation, but now our soldiers treat us far worse than the Germans did' said one Maria Shapoval,'They do terrible things to us'.

Source

Old May 9th, 2020 #43
Alex Him

Old May 10th, 2020 #44
Alex Him

"ШТАБ
8 ГВАРДЕЙСКОЙ АРМИИ
4 Июля 1945

№0360

НАЧАЛЬНИКУ ШТАБА 11 ТАНКОВОЙ ДИВИЗИИ

ВОЕННЫЙ СОВЕТ АРМИИ ПРИКАЗАЛ:

Выставить круглосуточный пост для охраны:
а) архива ГЁТЕ по улице Иенерштрассе №1;
б) домик ГЁТЕ в парке;
в) дом-музей ГЁТЕ по улице Фрауенплан (город ВЕЙМАР).

Первичную расстановку постов произведет старший лейтенант МАРУТОВ, на которого возложена ответственность за сохранение этих объектов от разрушения и расхищения.

Исполнение донести.

НАЧАЛЬНИК ШТАБА 8 ГВАРДЕЙСКОЙ АРМИИ
ГВАРДИИ ГЕНЕРАЛ-МАЙОР
БЕЛЯВСКИЙ"

"THE STAFF OF THE 8th GUARDS ARMY
July 4, 1945

TO THE HEAD OF THE STAFF OF THE 11th TANK DIVISION

THE MILITARY COUNCIL OF THE ARMY ORDERED:

Set a 24-hour security post:
a) Goethe archive on Jenaer Straße #1;
b) Goethe's house in the park;
c) Goethe House-Museum on Frauenplan Street (WEIMAR city).

The primary arrangement of posts will be made by Senior Lieutenant MARUTOV, who is responsible for preserving these objects from destruction and plunder.

To report on the execution of the order.

HEAD OF THE STAFF OF THE 8th GUARDS ARMY
GUARDS GENERAL MAJOR
BELYAVSKIY"

"КОМАНДИРУ 20 ТАНКОВОГО ПОЛКА

Во исполнение приказания Военного Совета армии

КОМАНДИР ДИВИЗИИ ПРИКАЗАЛ:

Выделить 7 человек сержантского и рядового состава для несения службы по охране архивных материалов и музейных ценностей немецкого писателя ГЁТЕ на срок с 17.07.45 по 23.07.45 года.

Указания по охране и место для караула получить у командира охранной роты штаба 8 Гвардейской Армии (ВЕЙМАР, плац ЭЛЕФАНД, Кранкенхаус - больница).

Исполнение о выделении и снятии наряда донести 18.00 17.07.45 и 18.00 23.07.45 года.

НАЧАЛЬНИК ШТАБА 11 ТАНКОВОЙ РАДОМСКО-БЕРЛИНСКОЙ КРАСНОЗНАМЕННОЙ ОРДЕНОВ СУВОРОВА И КУТУЗОВА ДИВИЗИИ
ГЕНЕРАЛ-МАЙОР ТАНКОВЫХ ВОЙСК
ГРИЦЕНКО"

"TO THE COMMANDER OF THE 20th TANK REGIMENT

Pursuant to the order of the Military Council of the Army

DIVISION COMMANDER ORDERED:

Provide 7 sergeants and soldiers for the service of the protection of archival materials and museum valuables of the German writer Goethe for a period from 07/17/45 to 07/23/45.

Obtain security instructions and a place for the guard from the commander of the guard company of the headquarters of the 8th Guards Army (WEIMAR, ELEFAND Square, Krankenhaus - hospital).

On the execution of the order on the provision and removal of the guard to report at 18.00 17.07.45 and at 18.00 23.07.45.

HEAD OF THE STAFF OF THE RADOM-BERLIN RED BANNER ORDERS OF SUVOROV AND KUTUZOV 11th TANK DIVISION
GENERAL MAYOR OF THE TANK TROOPS
GRITSENKO"

"№0359

Командиру 8 Истребительно-Противотанковой Артиллерийской Бригады

ВОЕННЫЙ СОВЕТ АРМИИ ПРИКАЗАЛ:

Выставить круглосуточную охрану в Августинском монастыре у кельи Мартина ЛЮТЕРА в городе ЭРФУРТ, в соответствии с указаниями предъявителя сего старшего лейтенанта МАРУТОВА.

Исполнение донести.

НАЧАЛЬНИК ШТАБА 8 ГВАРДЕЙСКОЙ АРМИИ
ГВАРДИИ ГЕНЕРАЛ-МАЙОР
БЕЛЯВСКИЙ"

"#0359

07/14/45

TO THE COMMANDER OF THE 8th FIGHTER ANTI-TANK ARTILLERY BRIGADE

THE MILITARY COUNCIL OF THE ARMY ORDERED:

Establish round-the-clock security in the Augustinian monastery at the cell of Martin LUTHER in the city of ERFURT, in accordance with the instructions of the bearer of this document, Senior Lieutenant MARUTOV.

To report on the execution of the order.

HEAD OF THE STAFF OF THE 8th GUARDS ARMY
GUARDS GENERAL MAJOR
BELYAVSKIY"

Old July 24th, 2020 #45
Crowe

I gave this topic a good read, and I agree with Rasen here. It's one of those cases where even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Alex Him, I support the current Russia with regards to geopolitical matters, and am against the USA. But to deny Soviet rape crimes against the Germans in WW2 makes you a Communist shill.

Old July 24th, 2020 #46
Fico

It is total irrelevant how many dirty jobs made Soviets because it was war. Key point is that Hitler defended Europe from communism and that was his attack on USSR fully correct because they wanted to take over not just Germany than also whole world as internationalist ideology. Germany with their allies tried to move Stalin far from their border as much as they can. In that operation we must also mention Russians who fought for Hitler and they were former soliders of White Army. I can not belive how someone here can support today Russia,state who ofically celebrate Red Army. I do not know any post-communist state who officaly support their communist past. Big respect to Fyodor Dostoevsky,Leo Tolstoy,Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky,Romanov dinastry and Russian Empire,you can see on the articles how Jews hate them and start to write about their magic number of 6 million on that time,whole Russia before comunism were anti-jewish and communism were destroyed all competent people into that Empire and their culture.

Last edited by Fico; July 24th, 2020 at 05:55 PM.

Old July 28th, 2020 #47
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I gave this topic a good read, and I agree with Rasen here. It's one of those cases where even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Alex Him, I support the current Russia with regards to geopolitical matters, and am against the USA. But to deny Soviet rape crimes against the Germans in WW2 makes you a Communist shill.
Tell me please, what are you based on when you believe that 2 million cases of rape actually took place?

Old July 28th, 2020 #48
Fico

Quote:
Tell me please, what are you based on when you believe that 2 million cases of rape actually took place?
Only who can have respect on this forum are Slavs who fought against Stalin,as I know, anti-communist Russians and Ukrainian ( Klassen lived in USSR in times of Bolshevik revolution where he wrote something in his Against Evil Tide) Kulaks fought for Hitler. Because I live in state who had communism and garbage of such ideology we still feel today,our ancestors well know who were Russian communists because they had contact with impirsoned Russian communist who were integrated into German troops however they looks like rape gang something as niggers in american ghettos and here is problem on this forum that USA members do not know how many White garbages (undermans) live in post-communist states. They were not also pure Russians than mixed army with Mongol influence and some of them spoke language who is obviously not Slavic. They raped lot of White womans as part of German alliance,really pure kind of scum,however pure German soliders never did something like that,even pro-communist people who support Tito's partisans can not deny that,they were well disciplined army.

Last edited by Fico; July 28th, 2020 at 03:08 PM.

Old July 29th, 2020 #49
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Only who can have respect on this forum are Slavs who fought against Stalin,as I know, anti-communist Russians and Ukrainian ( Klassen lived in USSR in times of Bolshevik revolution where he wrote something in his Against Evil Tide) Kulaks fought for Hitler. Because I live in state who had communism and garbage of such ideology we still feel today,our ancestors well know who were Russian communists because they had contact with impirsoned Russian communist who were integrated into German troops however they looks like rape gang something as niggers in american ghettos and here is problem on this forum that USA members do not know how many White garbages (undermans) live in post-communist states. They were not also pure Russians than mixed army with Mongol influence and some of them spoke language who is obviously not Slavic. They raped lot of White womans as part of German alliance,really pure kind of scum,however pure German soliders never did something like that,even pro-communist people who support Tito's partisans can not deny that,they were well disciplined army.
You have not provided me with any documents on the basis of which I could make any conclusions.

Old July 29th, 2020 #50
Crowe

Quote:
I don't know the exact number of rapes that occurred, but you're in denial that it happened at all, and are busy posting documents and videos completely unrelated to the topic. If it's not in official commie records, there is no proof it occurred in your mind, because you've got your head so far up the Kremlin's ass that you believe no other evidence is legitimate.

Look, most of us get that you're not in agreement with most of the regulars here on a great many of issues, but you've been tolerated anyway because you typically mind you own business and aren't constantly trying to detail discussion topics outside of the Russian section. And some of the material you post in the Russian section is fine. On this particular topic, you've been corrected.

Old July 29th, 2020 #51
Fico

Quote:
You have not provided me with any documents on the basis of which I could make any conclusions.
In 1945. and after that,we have decades of communism in ex-Yugoslavia and they after war start to making culturocide with destroying all memories not just on past in ww2 than also on all national history with mission that all collective memories of past including fight against Mongols,Turks must be expell from the mind of new generations. They did not finish their mission just inside Yugoslavia,they had their own terrorist liquidation forces outside who looked through whole world where are former pro-Hitler people. Let we know what they made in Germany,they start with denacifization after they killed whole elite of their nations what means new program (brainwashing) where they must forgot for their ancestors. The main problem in post-communism in my nation is that communist progeny survived and they still have big influence on state institution and try to have still today brutal methods for the political opponents what mean that former communist secret services can look also WN activists on that forum and society in general,whole pro-white activity is prohibited,also world especially have big eye on former pro-Hitler states. Only for what we know are witness of ancestors who are dead and state block still today any kind of research and revicion of history,we accepted communism version of history just because compromise with western antifa states as USA. People who killed in 100 years 100 million people are now preachers of tolerance,human rights,democracy,I think that is in Russia situation worse. For example,father of Dr. Tom Sunic were killed by communist [Klassen father also looked gun of Bolsheviks in front of his eye (Against Evil Tide) because he was rich German in Ukraine,after he went in USA,he saw connection between communism and christianity and he became former christian],they also steal his family private property as flats and he said that he with ancestors of partisans do not want any kind of discussion. Now I gave to you second time where you can wrote and hear some from persons who are closer to WN about that and your choice is if you want to check it out or not. I can also reccomend to you book by Russian neopagan Vladimir Istarhov called as "Striker of Russian Gods" where he attack both Christianity and Communism,he gave examples on past times how both ideology forcibly destroy their pagan culture,an exellent book who is not translated to english language and he is better than Miguel Serrano according to me.

Last edited by Fico; July 29th, 2020 at 05:18 AM.

Old July 29th, 2020 #52
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I don't know the exact number of rapes that occurred, but you're in denial that it happened at all, and are busy posting documents and videos completely unrelated to the topic.
I deny it as a massive phenomenon.

Quote:
If it's not in official commie records, there is no proof it occurred in your mind, because you've got your head so far up the Kremlin's ass that you believe no other evidence is legitimate.
What do you mean by "other evidence" here?

What evidence have you provided here?

I have been looking forward to German, English, American, French, Arabic, Mexican or any other documents on this issue for a long time.

Quote:
Look, most of us get that you're not in agreement with most of the regulars here on a great many of issues, but you've been tolerated anyway because you typically mind you own business and aren't constantly trying to detail discussion topics outside of the Russian section. And some of the material you post in the Russian section is fine. On this particular topic, you've been corrected.
Well, you brought up this drowning topic again.

If you can explain what your belief in mass rape is based on, then I, as before, listen to you carefully.

If you cannot explain this, then why are you inflating this topic?

Old July 29th, 2020 #53
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
In...me.
I am still waiting for documents.

Old July 29th, 2020 #54
Fico

Quote:
I am still waiting for documents.
I do not have money for pay an independent researchers,build movement who can change constitution of my state,lot of communists pits are still undetected and there is not political will to do that because we have still laws who were born in communism. You mention states who had pact with USSR including Germany. As I know,Germany is ruled by lady who have communist past I do not know if she or her family,in Germany you can with nagate holocaust gave brutal punnishment. Do you want proof for Dresden,Bleiburg,Katyn wood? Please stop kidding us. I am going to mention second time,only important is tactic,operative strategy,without Hitler,Stalin would conquer Europe and it is end of discussion by me in that topic because I have written all what I want.

Last edited by Fico; July 29th, 2020 at 09:43 AM.

Old July 29th, 2020 #55
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
...and it is end of discussion by me in that topic because I have written all what I want.
Very well!

Old July 29th, 2020 #56
white_usa_

No communism should be tolerated ever!

Quote:
IN PICTURES: How German women suffered largest mass rape in history by Soviets

Between the months of January and August of 1945, Germany saw the largest incident of mass rape known in history, where an estimated two million German women were raped by the Soviet Red Army soldiers, as written by Walter Zapotoczny Jr. in his book, ‘Beyond Duty: The Reason Some Soldiers Commit Atrocities’.

Between the months of April and May, the German capital Berlin saw more than 100,000 rape cases according to hospital reports, while East Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia saw more than 1.4 million rape cases.

Hospital reports also stated that abortion operations were being carried out daily across all German hospitals.

Natalya Gesse, who was a Soviet war correspondent at the time, said that the Soviets didn’t care about the ages of their victims. “The Russian soldiers were raping every German female from eight to eighty. It was an army of rapists,” she said.

This caused the deaths of no less than 200,000 girls and women due to the spread of diseases, especially that many eyewitnesses recounted victims being raped as much as 70 times in that period.

Red Army soldiers would mass rape German women as a kind of revenge against their enemy: The German army. They felt that it was their earned right to do so as the German army had ‘violated’ their motherland by invading it. In addition to not being in contact with women for long periods causing their animal instinct to be heightened.

“Our fellows were so sex-starved,” a Soviet major told a British journalist at the time, “that they often raped old women of sixty, seventy or even eighty - much to these grandmothers’ surprise, if not downright delight.”

In his book, Zapotoczny said that even female Russian soldiers did not disapprove of the rapes, some finding it amusing.

In 1948, rape cases decreased vastly after Soviet troops were ordered back to their camps in Russia and left residential areas in Germany.

Old July 29th, 2020 #57
George Witzgall

Germany got raped when 16 million German Prussians, Pomeranians, Silesians were ethnically cleansed from their homelands by the Russians/Poles (Germans had lived there for centuries and merged with the Balts/natives to form German ethnicities; they were the ones who built up all the cities in the region).

Any case, all the nations of Europe are getting raped so long as our peoples are under the sway of Semitism. Overthrowing the current Semitic order is the number one goal.

Last edited by George Witzgall; July 29th, 2020 at 01:25 PM.

Old July 30th, 2020 #58
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_usa_ View Post
No communism should be tolerated ever!
What documents is Walter's book based on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Germany got raped when 16 million German Prussians, Pomeranians, Silesians were ethnically cleansed from their homelands by the Russians/Poles (Germans had lived there for centuries and merged with the Balts/natives to form German ethnicities; they were the ones who built up all the cities in the region).

Any case, all the nations of Europe are getting raped so long as our peoples are under the sway of Semitism. Overthrowing the current Semitic order is the number one goal.
Nobody asked rapists from Germany to go to Russia and take the land away from the Russians.

Old July 30th, 2020 #59
George Witzgall

Comrade, we are in no position to speak evil of European (including Russian) peoples when they are in such a precarious state due to the threats posed by globalization and the inclination of a large segment to unreservedly embrace it.

Any historical grievances Germans might hold are insignificant compared to the fact that by the end of this century they could very well be a minority in their own nation; long before that occurs I can just see them tearing down statues of "dead white men" like Goethe and Beethoven and Wagner to prove how "woke" they are.

This thread stirs ill-will at a time when we can least afford it. And I don't believe this is your intention. For my part I won't defend the German people unless or until there comes a point in time where they are willing to stand up for themselves as a people.

Last edited by George Witzgall; July 30th, 2020 at 02:35 AM.

Old July 30th, 2020 #60
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
This thread stirs ill-will at a time when we can least afford it. And I don't believe this is your intention.
You correctly qualify my intention.

I draw your attention to the fact that it was not me who raised this topic to the top (5 days ago).

Thread