Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 19th, 2008 #41
Steve Lillywhite
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism
Posts: 1,434
Arrow How to Secure the United States

From RadioIstina 2008-09-23:


 
Old October 25th, 2008 #42
1st Edu
Senior Member
 
1st Edu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,140
1st Edu
Default 2008 Archives

2008 Archives

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?cat=682
__________________
"Become strong again in spirit, strong in will, strong in endurance, strong to bear all sacrifices" -Adolf Hitler
 
Old March 18th, 2009 #43
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
#20
Radio Istina: August 12, 2008 [2' hours]
http://broadcasting.vanguardnewsnetw...na20080812.mp3
Alex,

Everything's going smoothly, you're making a lot of sense, your arguments are cogent and sound, and then BOOM!, all of a sudden it's over the precipice we go -- "we have to exterminate the Jews." It's from the freezing to the boiling point in a nanosecond.

I find this talk of extermination highly counterproductive. I mean, what is the point of debating the holocaust if it's just to say, "well, the Germans didn't do it, but they should have"? What's the point in complaining that the ADL, the SPLC, and Hollywood smear white nationalists if at the end of the day we're just going to say, "yup, you're right, we're a bunch of bloodthirsty psychopaths and we do want to exterminate you. That's what we're all about."

If that's what we're all about, then isn't the system justified in trying to lock us up? Aren't the Jews justified in waging war against us? Aren't the Jews correct when they equate white racial solidarity with genocide? Weren't they right about us all along?

We don't have the means to exterminate the Jews, and we won't have those means as long as we talk about exterminating them; so why bother talking about it? Why alienate large swaths of not only white people, but white nationalists, with talk of something that is not realistically achievable at this time?

I see my job as fighting Jewish power and fighting for white rights; the problem of figuring out how to deal with the Jews once and for all is something I leave to my descendants, since it's not something I expect to have the opportunity to deal with in my lifetime. There is much groundwork that needs to be laid before that question can be effectively tackled, and laying that groundwork is all white nationalists should be concerned with now.

I'm not saying this out of concern for the well-being of Jews; I'm saying it because extermination talk doesn't strike me as smart. It's the sort of thing you say in private, not in public.

It's stuff like this that makes me hesitant to send people over here.
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old March 22nd, 2009 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 43,915
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Alex,

Everything's going smoothly, you're making a lot of sense, your arguments are cogent and sound, and then BOOM!, all of a sudden it's over the precipice we go -- "we have to exterminate the Jews." It's from the freezing to the boiling point in a nanosecond.

I find this talk of extermination highly counterproductive. I mean, what is the point of debating the holocaust if it's just to say, "well, the Germans didn't do it, but they should have"? What's the point in complaining that the ADL, the SPLC, and Hollywood smear white nationalists if at the end of the day we're just going to say, "yup, you're right, we're a bunch of bloodthirsty psychopaths and we do want to exterminate you. That's what we're all about."
Hitler didn't advocate exterminating the jews before he took power, nor did he attempt to do so once he had obtained it. Still gets credit for it, though.

"What we're all about" - in the end, as long as the jews control the mindsphere, everyone and everything in the world will be defined in relation to the jew's agenda. This won't change until the jews are driven from power. Worrying about what the jews think is a waste of time. They accuse anyone who outs them of wanting to exterminate them. In my case, they're right. I disagree with you that it makes a big difference or any difference at all what I or anyone advocates in relation to jews. I'm not concerned with the opinions of a bunch of CCC nancys and AmRen namby-pambies. History is changed by people willing to kill rather than be dominated. The only meaningful question is whether my prescription is correct. If I'm wrong, then I deserve to be scorned as a vicious hater, and hanged if I try to act on it. But I'm not wrong.

I just finished reading E. Michael Jones's tour of jews in Western history. The evidence shrieks in protracted whine that these people belong underground. Jones is yet another researcher nose-deaf to the stink off his own datapile. His conclusion is 2,000 more years of the same formula that never yet worked: paying little to no attention to jews beyond trying to convert them. That is so laughable a misunderstanding of the nature of the jew as to lead me to suspect Jones of comedy were I unaware of his background as Catholic buhliever on a solid Polyanna base. What his book fairly screams with is that jews are unrelentingly hostile to every solid aspect of White society. And that dealing with them is a zero-sum game: either their way prevails or our way prevails. At no point in the last 2,000 years were the technology and media available we have today. If Jones had a few more ounces of imagination and a few less of Catholocentrism he'd see exactly what the kikes of his 1,200 pages would do with the ultimate weapons.

Jones's book shows the West has been fucking around with the jew for over 2,000 years -- and by "fucking around with" I mean ALLOWING THE JEW TO FUCK AROUND WITH US -- and we have reached our most perilous point in large measure because we have never laid the jew before us, really taken a look at what it is, as Jones does, altho only in part (he completely ignores jew biology because his conceit is the jew is a spiritual rather than biological phenomenon), in his book, and drawn the logical conclusion. The logical conclusion of an accurate understanding of the nature, history, and meaning of the jew in relation to the White races and its interests compels the conclusion that the only way for ordinary Whites to protect themselves, their families and societies from the jew is for their governments to make a coordinated effort to exterminate the thing. That is what I advocate. I make no bones about it, neither do I act like it fills me with glee or comes out of bloodlust, it doesn't. It is the logical conclusion of a study of jewish interactions with Whites. If we don't exterminate them, they will exterminate us. They are exterminating us, and it is by policy. We needn't fear retorting in kind. The fear that this will reduce our middle-class support is foolish - those people are self-seeking cowards who will never help in any case until after we have gained power. Then they will tell us and each other that they always supported us.
 
Old March 22nd, 2009 #45
Bud White
Used Car Salesman
 
Bud White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,506
Bud White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Hitler didn't advocate exterminating the jews before he took power, nor did he attempt to do so once he had obtained it. Still gets credit for it, though.

"What we're all about" - in the end, as long as the jews control the mindsphere, everyone and everything in the world will be defined in relation to the jew's agenda. This won't change until the jews are driven from power. Worrying about what the jews think is a waste of time. They accuse anyone who outs them of wanting to exterminate them. In my case, they're right. I disagree with you that it makes a big difference or any difference at all what I or anyone advocates in relation to jews. I'm not concerned with the opinions of a bunch of CCC nancys and AmRen namby-pambies. History is changed by people willing to kill rather than be dominated. The only meaningful question is whether my prescription is correct. If I'm wrong, then I deserve to be scorned as a vicious hater, and hanged if I try to act on it. But I'm not wrong.

I just finished reading E. Michael Jones's tour of jews in Western history. The evidence shrieks in protracted whine that these people belong underground. Jones is yet another researcher nose-deaf to the stink off his own datapile. His conclusion is 2,000 more years of the same formula that never yet worked: paying little to no attention to jews beyond trying to convert them. That is so laughable a misunderstanding of the nature of the jew as to lead me to suspect Jones of comedy were I unaware of his background as Catholic buhliever on a solid Polyanna base. What his book fairly screams with is that jews are unrelentingly hostile to every solid aspect of White society. And that dealing with them is a zero-sum game: either their way prevails or our way prevails. At no point in the last 2,000 years were the technology and media available we have today. If Jones had a few more ounces of imagination and a few less of Catholocentrism he'd see exactly what the kikes of his 1,200 pages would do with the ultimate weapons.

Jones's book shows the West has been fucking around with the jew for over 2,000 years -- and by "fucking around with" I mean ALLOWING THE JEW TO FUCK AROUND WITH US -- and we have reached our most perilous point in large measure because we have never laid the jew before us, really taken a look at what it is, as Jones does, altho only in part (he completely ignores jew biology because his conceit is the jew is a spiritual rather than biological phenomenon), in his book, and drawn the logical conclusion. The logical conclusion of an accurate understanding of the nature, history, and meaning of the jew in relation to the White races and its interests compels the conclusion that the only way for ordinary Whites to protect themselves, their families and societies from the jew is for their governments to make a coordinated effort to exterminate the thing. That is what I advocate. I make no bones about it, neither do I act like it fills me with glee or comes out of bloodlust, it doesn't. It is the logical conclusion of a study of jewish interactions with Whites. If we don't exterminate them, they will exterminate us. They are exterminating us, and it is by policy. We needn't fear retorting in kind. The fear that this will reduce our middle-class support is foolish - those people are self-seeking cowards who will never help in any case until after we have gained power. Then they will tell us and each other that they always supported us.


Holy shit, he's not dead after all. I'll be damned
__________________
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.
 
Old March 22nd, 2009 #46
brutus
Senior Member
 
brutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: naples
Posts: 10,389
brutus
Default

RE: Alex

It's good hearing from you again.

Quote:
The fear that this will reduce our middle-class support is foolish - those people are self-seeking cowards who will never help in any case until after we have gained power. Then they will tell us and each other that they always supported us.
Their cowardice is fueled by their fear of loss of their stable income. We offer them nothing in the way of secure employment. To the contrary we offer them some lofty sounding ideals, a guarantee they'll be ostracized by their friends and family and a very good chance they'll become unemployable by their association with us.

We're the ones who believe and who knows how many of those we speak to really believe what we're saying? Exposing the jew is great, then what? This is where the lion's share our audience decide to humor us and then they slink away, most knowing we're right but at the same time looking at the wife and kids who need food, clothing and shelter. Having to make this choice builds walls of denial we see as hypocrisy.

The good news

Of course few of us are in a position to employ a bunch of WNs with good paying jobs that'll support their families...........But now it looks like the jew is losing it's ability to continue to provide the masses with jobs. And it's from these Laid-off, disenfranchised and financially desperate White men who'll be the ones most inclined to do the necessary wet work. We need to tell them who hurt them. We need to paint this picture so vividly that mortal vengeance will seem like the only solution. Then we will be speaking the highest truth.

When we see rivers of blood in the streets, then there will be plenty of opportunity for WNs to start up businesses vacated by those with bullet holes in the backs of their heads.

Yes Alex, there are plenty of people who call themselves WNs who hate me as well for what I've just written. I don't care. I just call it as I see it.

.
__________________
The ink of the learned is as precious as the blood of the martyr. For one drop of ink may make millions think.
 
Old April 29th, 2009 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 43,915
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

You're right, Brutus, as usual, but all your words amount to is a long way of saying:

there is no easy way.

All, and by all I mean all, right-wing commentary amounts to the unexamined assertion that you can eat your cake and have it too. You can have the changes you desire and the outcome you seek without any risk at all to your self and your lifestyle. That it is never stated overtly by no means changes the fact that it is a lie.

If you follow us, you might well lose your reputation, your income, your family, your life.

You might also, if you follow us, find your manhood, your freedom, and your posterity's future.
 
Old April 29th, 2009 #48
brutus
Senior Member
 
brutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: naples
Posts: 10,389
brutus
Default

RE: Alex

Quote:
You might also, if you follow us, find your manhood, your freedom, and your posterity's future.
Hear hear!

.
__________________
The ink of the learned is as precious as the blood of the martyr. For one drop of ink may make millions think.
 
Old April 29th, 2009 #49
Kievsky
Senior Member
 
Kievsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,229
Kievsky
Default

I think ZOG is self destructing and it's going to be more about picking up the pieces, than revolutionary violence.

The possible violent scenario I see would be if, after a breakdown, we organize a White community and then what's left of ZOG decides our community must be destroyed. Defensive violence could then turn into offensive violence, when we realize we'll never be safe unless we destroy those who would destroy us.

We aren't going to get anywhere until the "hearts and minds" of the White masses are with us. This is the most important lesson of "War of the Flea."

Rounder says that we can't "sneak up on the jew." I recognize this point of view, but I think that historical processes are bringing revolution to us on a silver platter, and when I say "revolution" it's not necessarily about violence.

The jew did it's dirty work on a very naive generation of Americans. Look at the B&W movies of the 50's. Those people were an anomaly, and we will never be them again.

Ironically, everything the jew does is going to have the long term effect of making the host population less prosperous and less hospitable to them. This gives me confidence that historical processes are going to do most of the work for us, and we mostly need to be ready to seize the opportunity that will present itself.
__________________
Godzilla mit uns!
http://mindweaponsinragnarok.wordpress.com
 
Old April 29th, 2009 #50
Leshrac
Mad Science
 
Leshrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,680
Leshrac
Default

The middle class never followed jack shit; change always comes from people who have nothing to lose or 'too much' to lose, those who are half and half only follow.

They don't have enough money or enough rage to fight seriously.
 
Old April 29th, 2009 #51
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,286
Sean Gruber
Default

The cliche is true. A small number of people make a revolution. The mass will follow whoever is in power.

You don't need Newsweek subscribers and the like to agree with you before the revolution is made.

You don't need the middle class. You need certain media and government positions.
__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action
 
Old November 23rd, 2013 #52
Ash
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: The otherside of your monitor. (Freaky but true.)
Posts: 9
Ash
Default

On the Psych. Dept.'s website they said, "justifying unequal opportunities in education and employment". In refrence to how psychology in the past has been used to do thus. Again, here we have someone, right there in plain english, saying feel sorry for the poor oppressed ethnically challenged masses and let's dick over whitey. Have they forgotten what affirmative action was all about? The blacks and hispanics can't hack it so let's lower our standards while killing whitey. I'm so SICK of this country/world/blind-ass people!!!
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 PM.
Page generated in 0.14154 seconds.