Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 1st, 2006 #1
Rob Roy MacGregor
Senior Member
 
Rob Roy MacGregor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,630
Rob Roy MacGregor
Arrow Celtic Rage - 01/01/06 Subject: "Our Women"... Tune in LIVE

Tune in live at 6 PST, 7 MST, 8 CST, 9 EST.

Live feed: http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com:8000/listen.pls

Celtic Rage Archive: http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...elragemain.htm

Celtic Rage forum: http://www.vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53
CALL IN NUMBER: 609-910-1418

or skype Stan at "sskiit"
http://www.skype.com/




Show supplement
Just because young women are of child bearing age doesn't necessarily mean that they can bear children. Many women, especially those drawn to the jewish owned modeling and acting agencies (either in real life or imagined), are forced into the dangerous practices of anorexia and bulimia nervosa. Here is one such White model's account here.


Think about that for a moment. How many of the model and actress types have bore children? The sad truth is very few.

Google search: infertility + bulimia
Google search: infertility + anorexia

Anorexia and bulimia are usually the "beautifier" of choice, and is marketed to young White women by Jews even more than inter-racial relationships. Bear in mind that anorexia and bulimia do identical reproductive damage.

Quote:
Can anorexia make you infertile?

Yes, in order for a woman to menstruate, become pregnant, and give birth to a healthy baby she needs body fat. Many anorexic girls and women either never get their period or their period stops due to extreme weight loss. The cessation of menstruation, (amenorrhea), can be permanent depending on how long a woman has been suffering from anorexia. But for most women menstruation will start up when they begin to gain weight. Roughly 80% of anorexic women who successfully treat their eating disorder will regain their ability to conceive.

When a woman's percentage of body fat falls below a certain minimum her body doesn't produce the levels of hormones necessary to stimulate ovulation. Rapid weight loss and undernourishment leads a woman's body into a state of emergency and she will not menstruate if she is just barely surviving. For those women who are able to conceive while suffering from anorexia they seriously jeopardize their own health and the health of their fetus. Pregnancy presents enormous strain on a woman's body. As the fetus develops it will take nourishment from the mother. If she suffers from an eating disorder this can seriously deplete her own scant reserves and she may begin to experience the exhaustion and depression that accompany malnourishment. If she brings the pregnancy to full-term she also may lack the energy required to meet the demands of a newborn while remaining healthy herself. Women with eating disorders also have higher rates of miscarriage and an increased risk of giving birth to a low weight baby. Any woman who is struggling with an eating disorder should delay pregnancy until she herself is healthy.

http://www.estronaut.com/a/anorexia_and_fertility.htm
We can see in this thread how women were viewed in ancient times before this tragic trend took hold. Also, we can view early 1900s photographs to gain a clear perspective on this subject in our modern world. Check out these two items for a more accurate example of White female genetics in their natural state.

__________________
.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic


The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
 
Old January 1st, 2006 #2
Rob Roy MacGregor
Senior Member
 
Rob Roy MacGregor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,630
Rob Roy MacGregor
Default

On now!

:cheers:
__________________
.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic


The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
 
Old January 1st, 2006 #3
Subrosa
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Burning Down Indian Country
Posts: 6,185
Default

Are you sure? I don't think so.
 
Old January 1st, 2006 #4
Subrosa
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Burning Down Indian Country
Posts: 6,185
Default

Oh, there it is. Sorry.
 
Old January 1st, 2006 #5
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster
 
YANKEE_JIM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: jew infested Catskill Mountains of NY
Posts: 6,795
YANKEE_JIM
Default



Correct Stan! Billy Dee Wi-yums! The commercials also featured "Fab Five Freddie."






-Jim
__________________
"Googo dat shit"


The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004
 
Old January 2nd, 2006 #6
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †
 
T. Kadijevic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Church of the Warrior Christ
Posts: 4,387
T. Kadijevic
Talking

WoW! That's Lando Calrissian who broke the color barrier in "Empire Strikes Back".....
__________________
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44
 
Old January 2nd, 2006 #7
Rob Roy MacGregor
Senior Member
 
Rob Roy MacGregor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,630
Rob Roy MacGregor
Default Show: research and supplements added

Just because young women are of child bearing age doesn't necessarily mean that they can bear children. Many women, especially those drawn to the jewish owned modeling and acting agencies (either in real life or imagined), are forced into the dangerous practices of anorexia and bulimia nervosa. Here is one such White model's account here.


Think about that for a moment. How many of the model and actress types have bore children? The sad truth is very few.

Google search: infertility + bulimia
Google search: infertility + anorexia

Anorexia and bulimia are usually the "beautifier" of choice, and is marketed to young White women by Jews even more than inter-racial relationships. Bear in mind that anorexia and bulimia do identical reproductive damage.

Quote:
Can anorexia make you infertile?

Yes, in order for a woman to menstruate, become pregnant, and give birth to a healthy baby she needs body fat. Many anorexic girls and women either never get their period or their period stops due to extreme weight loss. The cessation of menstruation, (amenorrhea), can be permanent depending on how long a woman has been suffering from anorexia. But for most women menstruation will start up when they begin to gain weight. Roughly 80% of anorexic women who successfully treat their eating disorder will regain their ability to conceive.

When a woman's percentage of body fat falls below a certain minimum her body doesn't produce the levels of hormones necessary to stimulate ovulation. Rapid weight loss and undernourishment leads a woman's body into a state of emergency and she will not menstruate if she is just barely surviving. For those women who are able to conceive while suffering from anorexia they seriously jeopardize their own health and the health of their fetus. Pregnancy presents enormous strain on a woman's body. As the fetus develops it will take nourishment from the mother. If she suffers from an eating disorder this can seriously deplete her own scant reserves and she may begin to experience the exhaustion and depression that accompany malnourishment. If she brings the pregnancy to full-term she also may lack the energy required to meet the demands of a newborn while remaining healthy herself. Women with eating disorders also have higher rates of miscarriage and an increased risk of giving birth to a low weight baby. Any woman who is struggling with an eating disorder should delay pregnancy until she herself is healthy.

http://www.estronaut.com/a/anorexia_and_fertility.htm
We can see in this thread how women were viewed in ancient times before this tragic trend took hold. Also, we can view early 1900s photographs to gain a clear perspective on this subject in our modern world. Check out these two items for a more accurate example of White female genetics in their natural state.

I discuss this threat to our young White women and to our race more in my New Year's Celtic Rage show.
(archive up soon)
__________________
.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic


The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
 
Old January 2nd, 2006 #8
Itz_molecular
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a gene near you
Posts: 4,982
Default So True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Roy MacGregor
[indent]Just because young women are of child bearing age doesn't necessarily mean that they can bear children.
This is so true. This is a subject that has irked me for years. Showing models that are pipestem skinny, it is so unnatural and unhealthy. Little do the young women trying to imitate these models realize that the models often keep the weight off with a heavy coke addiction. Don't exclude men, men look at these models and use them as a pattern when looking for a girlfriend.

Everything about mass media, tv, movies, magazines,and newspapers is such a corrupt distortion of reality that it has ruined much of our society. We need a change and it is long overdue.


.
 
Old January 2nd, 2006 #9
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †
 
T. Kadijevic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Church of the Warrior Christ
Posts: 4,387
T. Kadijevic
Thumbs up

Ya RobMac....I listened to it today...great topic...a real eye opener....and I find the first Renee Zellweger is much more attractive than the shadow of her former self.

Another thing that is popular with these image obsessed young women and girls is smoking and doing drugs....which is to help curb their normal appetites.

RobMac....like I said, your show was an eye opener because VULNERABLE people with a self image problem are the first to be the victims. They end up in this vicious circle that feeds them bad quality food and then the weight control methods mentioned which at worst becomes a life time sentence.

I'm really angry about the whole thing and will make sure I step in to help my nieces and nephews (who are young enought) as they get older.
__________________
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44
 
Old January 2nd, 2006 #10
Rob Roy MacGregor
Senior Member
 
Rob Roy MacGregor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,630
Rob Roy MacGregor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodjanoj
Ya RobMac....I listened to it today...great topic...a real eye opener....and I find the first Renee Zellweger is much more attractive than the shadow of her former self.

Another thing that is popular with these image obsessed young women and girls is smoking and doing drugs....which is to help curb their normal appetites.

RobMac....like I said, your show was an eye opener because VULNERABLE people with a self image problem are the first to be the victims. They end up in this vicious circle that feeds them bad quality food and then the weight control methods mentioned which at worst becomes a life time sentence.

I'm really angry about the whole thing and will make sure I step in to help my nieces and nephews (who are young enought) as they get older.
It's not just the vulnerable. All White young women are bombarded with this stuff on a daily basis. The best thing to do is to kill the television in your home, and homeschool if possible. Most important is for us men to stay involved in our daughter's lives as much as possible. Daughters care a lot more about what their fathers think, than what "the boys" think.
__________________
.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic


The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
 
Old January 2nd, 2006 #11
Subrosa
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Burning Down Indian Country
Posts: 6,185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Roy MacGregor
Tune in live at 6 PST, 7 MST, 8 CST, 9 EST.

Live feed: http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com:8000/listen.pls

Celtic Rage Archive: http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...elragemain.htm

Celtic Rage forum: http://www.vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53
CALL IN NUMBER: 609-910-1418

or skype Stan at "sskiit"
http://www.skype.com/




Show supplement
Just because young women are of child bearing age doesn't necessarily mean that they can bear children. Many women, especially those drawn to the jewish owned modeling and acting agencies (either in real life or imagined), are forced into the dangerous practices of anorexia and bulimia nervosa. Here is one such White model's account here.


Think about that for a moment. How many of the model and actress types have bore children? The sad truth is very few.

Google search: infertility + bulimia
Google search: infertility + anorexia

Anorexia and bulimia are usually the "beautifier" of choice, and is marketed to young White women by Jews even more than inter-racial relationships. Bear in mind that anorexia and bulimia do identical reproductive damage.



We can see in this thread how women were viewed in ancient times before this tragic trend took hold. Also, we can view early 1900s photographs to gain a clear perspective on this subject in our modern world. Check out these two items for a more accurate example of White female genetics in their natural state.

Gawd that Dec 2003 pic is SO much more healthier and sexy. In fact, a few more pounds wouldn't hurt
 
Old January 10th, 2006 #12
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,037
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Thumbs down Itz a Mickey D Problem

I just listened to the archive show - Great Show !

The woman in the UK for the most part, until Macdonald's arrival, were thin. Now since MacDonald's arrival you notice lots more fat and indeed obese ladies. I recently saw a report that since MacDonald's arrival in Japan, they now have started to encounter a obesity problem - in freaking Japan!!

In this Jew pre-packaged fast paced world, healthy food has taken a back seat. Pre-packaged food is now the New Order of the day. In a society that dictates both partners must work, just to survive, that is a bad society. Our race is under attack, as if it was a soldier with an M16 rifle shooting at it.

We must strive and fight for a healthy society free from the laws and rules of the Jew and his underlings. As we are assualted with this 'fast food' it is up to us with the knowledge to mount the resistance for White racial health and White racial survival.
__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Old February 5th, 2006 #13
Briseis
Senior Member
 
Briseis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 602
Briseis
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Roy MacGregor
Tune in live at 6 PST, 7 MST, 8 CST, 9 EST.

Live feed: http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com:8000/listen.pls

Celtic Rage Archive: http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...elragemain.htm

Celtic Rage forum: http://www.vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53
CALL IN NUMBER: 609-910-1418

or skype Stan at "sskiit"
http://www.skype.com/




Show supplement
Just because young women are of child bearing age doesn't necessarily mean that they can bear children. Many women, especially those drawn to the jewish owned modeling and acting agencies (either in real life or imagined), are forced into the dangerous practices of anorexia and bulimia nervosa. Here is one such White model's account here.


Think about that for a moment. How many of the model and actress types have bore children? The sad truth is very few.

Google search: infertility + bulimia
Google search: infertility + anorexia

Anorexia and bulimia are usually the "beautifier" of choice, and is marketed to young White women by Jews even more than inter-racial relationships. Bear in mind that anorexia and bulimia do identical reproductive damage.



We can see in this thread how women were viewed in ancient times before this tragic trend took hold. Also, we can view early 1900s photographs to gain a clear perspective on this subject in our modern world. Check out these two items for a more accurate example of White female genetics in their natural state.

sorry for the thread intrusion but I am trying to find the "CR" site/archives, wanted to download a bunch and see what it was like- I tried a few links in the various threads but they were dead links- thanks much
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 AM.
Page generated in 0.12986 seconds.