Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 16th, 2007 #1
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: where it's 4-6 & glassy
Posts: 2,879
Default Knoxvilla Rally II Coverage **LIVE ALL DAY**

Show chat here

Stream here

Show Thread here (In General Discussion)
 
Old June 16th, 2007 #2
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,286
Sean Gruber
Smile

The courthouse rally is at 1pm.

Meanwhile, since Tony's about in Knoxville now, he could go to the rally at the Knoxville News Sentinel.

That rally is supposed to be starting NOW ( @ 10:00 AM, or possibly @ 10:30 AM).

HERE'S DIRECTIONS TO THE KNS:

Directions to Knoxville News-Sentinel, event starts @ 10:00 AM:

Tony's about at the I-75, I-40 split. He must take I-40 EAST into Knoxville.

After that, here's how to get to the KNS:

Take exit 386A toward University Ave/Middlebrook Pike
0.6 mi

Turn right at Partners Pl
463 ft

Slight right at Middlebrook Pike/TN-169 W
0.2 mi

Turn right at Proctor St
410 ft

Turn right at News Sentinel Dr
0.2 mi

From there, you literally can't miss it.
 
Old June 16th, 2007 #3
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: where it's 4-6 & glassy
Posts: 2,879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietrich View Post
Show Thread here (In General Discussion)
 
Old June 17th, 2007 #4
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgruber View Post
Meanwhile, since Tony's about in Knoxville now, he could go to the rally at the Knoxville News Sentinel.
I did go to the Sentinel and apparently our people were there but all I found were three marked police cars and several officers. They told me no one was there and that everyone was at the courthouse. Of course this was an outright lie but when is that ever a problem with some men and woman wearing the blue (and camo green, olive drab, satanic black) uniform?

I suppose I could have driven around trying to find the folk at the Sentinel but I went back to the courthouse area. Since my forte is photography that's essentially what I focused my attention on yesterday. Captured somewhere between 150-200 high quality images that I'll begin to post when I return home later this evening.

At this time I would like to apologize for the less than ideal sound quality of our broadcast yesterday. I was sure that a Bluetooth headset with mic at head level would be just the ticket for quality greater than that of the first rally. Dietrich and I were talking about this last night and we'll have it down for the next rally. He and I both have laptops and are working on live video streaming.

Check the Christian-Newsom forum later tonight for images from the Rally II. These will include the speakers, antis (as lame as they were), police in their various uniforms and playing with their sticks, etc.
 
Old June 17th, 2007 #5
Gerhard
Bringer of Light
 
Gerhard's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: El Norte Carolina
Posts: 309
Gerhard
Default

Tony,

Excellent job! Look forward to your photos. You juggled a lot of responsibilities at the rally. I don't think anyone faults you or Dietrich for any sound quality problems. You guys did your best and there are bugs that have to be ironed out. Sounds like you and Alex have spent enough time in Knoxville lately to justify getting a second home! Thanks for all you do!!
__________________
Get With The Pogrom.

I'm Blueboy!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1HjNiaic9A

Never Forget!! James "Yankee Jim" Leshkevich 1952-2008
 
Old June 17th, 2007 #6
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
I did go to the Sentinel and apparently our people were there but all I found were three marked police cars and several officers. They told me no one was there and that everyone was at the courthouse. Of course this was an outright lie but when is that ever a problem with some men and woman wearing the blue (and camo green, olive drab, satanic black) uniform?

I suppose I could have driven around trying to find the folk at the Sentinel but I went back to the courthouse area. Since my forte is photography that's essentially what I focused my attention on yesterday. Captured somewhere between 150-200 high quality images that I'll begin to post when I return home later this evening.

At this time I would like to apologize for the less than ideal sound quality of our broadcast yesterday. I was sure that a Bluetooth headset with mic at head level would be just the ticket for quality greater than that of the first rally. Dietrich and I were talking about this last night and we'll have it down for the next rally. He and I both have laptops and are working on live video streaming.

Check the Christian-Newsom forum later tonight for images from the Rally II. These will include the speakers, antis (as lame as they were), police in their various uniforms and playing with their sticks, etc.
Yeah, thanks for all you do, Tony. Alex, VNN'ers, and all WNs everywhere, are fortunate you're onboard. Just don't burn yourself out, ya hear ?? Meanwhile, I'll look forward to seeing my handsome "mug" in one of your photos.

(I met and chatted with Tony for the first time at the demo while he was broadcasting)
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old June 17th, 2007 #7
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster
 
YANKEE_JIM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: jew infested Catskill Mountains of NY
Posts: 6,795
YANKEE_JIM
Thumbs up

Dietrich...THANKS to both you, and OTPTT (and everyone else behind the scenes) for doing whatever you guys could to bring this to us LIVE!


-Jim
__________________
"Googo dat shit"


The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004
 
Old June 17th, 2007 #8
centerfire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 656
centerfire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
He and I both have laptops and are working on live video streaming.
That would be very cool.
 
Old June 17th, 2007 #9
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

With the exception of the photography I believe I failed to provide my best for the VNN listeners on Saturday and during the broadcast. I am sorry for that and assure everyone that in the future I will work to ensure that I'm well rested and prepared to provide as much information as possible and not merely what you hear in the background.

SF had done their research and had a laptop recording and broadcasting. Curious as to where they obtained their broadband connection. Thanks to them for the access during the rally.

Special thanks go to Alex and Dietrich who are to be given all credit for seeing that loose ends and unforeseen situations were addressed.
 
Old June 17th, 2007 #10
Subrosa
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Burning Down Indian Country
Posts: 6,185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
Dietrich...THANKS to both you, and OTPTT (and everyone else behind the scenes) for doing whatever you guys could to bring this to us LIVE!


-Jim

Yep, thanks for giving it a shot. It's a learning experience. The curve can be flattened by having a team and the right resources. It will come.
 
Old June 18th, 2007 #11
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob in DC View Post
PS: How the fuck do you folks puts those constant addendums at the end of your rants??
We have the special addendum privileges. lol
 
Old June 18th, 2007 #12
Bob in DC
Senior Member
 
Bob in DC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 124
Bob in DC
Default

Bruder mein -- Thank you ...


_________________________________________________

Greed is an Intelligence Failure ...
 
Old June 18th, 2007 #13
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith
 
Lord Sidious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,986
Lord Sidious
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
With the exception of the photography I believe I failed to provide my best for the VNN listeners on Saturday and during the broadcast. I am sorry for that and assure everyone that in the future I will work to ensure that I'm well rested and prepared to provide as much information as possible and not merely what you hear in the background.

SF had done their research and had a laptop recording and broadcasting. Curious as to where they obtained their broadband connection. Thanks to them for the access during the rally.

Special thanks go to Alex and Dietrich who are to be given all credit for seeing that loose ends and unforeseen situations were addressed.
Bullshit. You are not perfect Tony and I for one don't expect you to be.
It is not possible to be 110% all the time. You kicked major arse on the first rally and it was always going to be hard to match that.
PLUS, how can anyone expect you to be 100% on 2 tasks at the same time?
Knowing Jamie, he was probably tapping into a hotspot with his wi-fi. I can check and get back to you.
__________________
RIP Vajo Jnr.
Valentine A.J. Olszak Jr. (1944 - 2007)

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.
 
Old June 18th, 2007 #14
Mishko Novosel
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious View Post
Bullshit. You are not perfect Tony and I for one don't expect you to be.
It is not possible to be 110% all the time. You kicked major arse on the first rally and it was always going to be hard to match that.
PLUS, how can anyone expect you to be 100% on 2 tasks at the same time?
Knowing Jamie, he was probably tapping into a hotspot with his wi-fi. I can check and get back to you.

Actually Rob, that's the beauty of MACs, they'll find all the available wi-fi that's in the local area and all you have to do is try them to see which ones will allow you access to the internet. However, that's not the best way because you might not find anything that allows you access to the internet, but most local government have wi-fi and are about as secure as a security guard on crack. Then you've got cellular that will allow you to plug into a laptop to provide wi-fi. Here you also can come into problems because there might not be service, and the service they provide is pretty slow. The only reliable way would be to have satellite, and that gets pricey. Just throwing that out there because that seems the route to go. Most municipalities are provideing wi-fi, some are free, some aren't. They'll block you from access to their servers, but allow you access to the internet, and that's all that we're looking for. Then you've got hotels, etc etc.

My point is that we have to come up with a STANDARD PROTOCOL, that we're able to use, time and time again. Something that's reliable and more importantly works and we can rely on it.

With regards to the rally, I think the complaining that people are doing is basically water under the bridge because it was just a "live feed" type of scenario. There'll be video and audio available within the next two days.
 
Old June 18th, 2007 #15
Chain
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,365
Default

The music was great. I'd only suggest that the songs and band names be listed in the streaming win amp window-- that was we can torrent our favs.

When the first rally on May 26th abruptly and inexplicably went dead, Theseus suddenly came on saying Stan was having troubles, and Agis and I went off after a very few minutes (with Stan, that is-- we never got on at all with Theseus), that was a tech issue-- not a musical issue...although the music quickly, subsequently flowed then as well. I love music. Soon, the live demos will reach the technical quality and huge listenership of FTL. "Oh Happy Day", as the Edwin Hawkins singers wail.
 
Old June 18th, 2007 #16
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith
 
Lord Sidious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,986
Lord Sidious
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_in_cali View Post
Actually Rob, that's the beauty of MACs, they'll find all the available wi-fi that's in the local area and all you have to do is try them to see which ones will allow you access to the internet. However, that's not the best way because you might not find anything that allows you access to the internet, but most local government have wi-fi and are about as secure as a security guard on crack. Then you've got cellular that will allow you to plug into a laptop to provide wi-fi. Here you also can come into problems because there might not be service, and the service they provide is pretty slow. The only reliable way would be to have satellite, and that gets pricey. Just throwing that out there because that seems the route to go. Most municipalities are provideing wi-fi, some are free, some aren't. They'll block you from access to their servers, but allow you access to the internet, and that's all that we're looking for. Then you've got hotels, etc etc.

My point is that we have to come up with a STANDARD PROTOCOL, that we're able to use, time and time again. Something that's reliable and more importantly works and we can rely on it.

With regards to the rally, I think the complaining that people are doing is basically water under the bridge because it was just a "live feed" type of scenario. There'll be video and audio available within the next two days.
Yeah, we need some type of SOP to work with. Standard Operating Procedure.
__________________
RIP Vajo Jnr.
Valentine A.J. Olszak Jr. (1944 - 2007)

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.
 
Old June 18th, 2007 #17
blueskies
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 5,392
Default

Of course it was a race motivation otherwise African savagery in our mist. I really do feel for the relatives who are at a loss with no support, no shame from the community, and city officials except for US hateful bunch, healing their pains.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 PM.
Page generated in 0.12380 seconds.