Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 17th, 2009 #1
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default Channon Christian - Christopher Newsom Murder Trial Coverage

Maybe someone could sticky this thread? This should be for articles on the trial only and not general chatter.

Defense: Cobbins 'a coward' but not a killer


Channon Christian's parents, Deena and Gary, listen to the reading of the charges.


When asked how he knew they'd found Channon's SUV, Gary Christian testified that "I knew it in my heart." He said a moment later, "You could tell it had been wiped down."


Defense attorney Scott Green told jurors they shouldn't like Cobbins, who he called "a coward."


Christian's best friend, Kara Sowards, testified that on the night of the carjacking, Christian waited for an hour alone at Sowards' apartment for Newsom. Christian said she was upset she didn't leave with Sowards for the party.


Letalvis Cobbins

KNOXVILLE (WATE) -- Defense attorney Scott Green told jurors Monday morning Letalvis Cobbins was "a coward" who failed to stop the carjacking, rapes and murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom in 2007.

"[Cobbins is] guilty of rape, make no bones about it. But he's not guilty of murder," Green said in his opening statement in the trial of Cobbins, the first of four suspects accused in the double murder.

The three other suspects charged in the couple's killings are Lemaricus Duvall Davidson (Cobbins' half brother), George Giovanni Thomas and Vanessa Coleman.

All four defendants could face the death penalty if they're convicted.

Before the prosecuting and defense attorneys presented their opening statements, the charges against Cobbins were read for 12 offenses.

Speaking for Cobbins, Green said the defendant pleaded guilty to lesser charges of rape and facilitation of kidnapping, but not guilty to the other charges.

Later, during his opening statement, Green said the guilty pleas were Cobbins' way of "manning up" to do what is right.

Assistant District Attorney Takisha Fitzgerald told the court that railroad tracks and a trash can were the final resting places for Channon and Chris. She said Cobbins was one of the people responsible for their brutal attack and murder, calling him "a liar, a thief, a rapist and a killer."

State's opening: Cobbins' sperm found on victims


Fitzgerald described how the couple disappeared while on a date, and the search and investigation that followed.

Newsom's body was found burned and bound along a set of railroad tracks in East Knoxville, she said. The medical examiner's report show Newsom had been repeatedly raped, beaten and shot.

Christian's body showed signs she'd been repeatedly raped, beaten, cleaner was poured down her throat and she suffocated in that trash can, according to the medical examiner. She was found in a house at 2136 Chipman Street, near the railroad tracks.

Cobbins told investigators different versions of what happened to the couple, ADA Fitzgerald said.

Sperm from Cobbins was found in Christian's mouth and on her clothes, Fitzgerald said, although he had denied being at the scene.

Defense's opening: Cobbins is a coward


Defense attorney Scott Green told jurors they shouldn't like Cobbins, who he called "a coward."

He claimed Cobbins didn't know in advance that Christian and Newsom would wind up carjacked.

Green said Eric Boyd, who was convicted and sentenced as an accessory in the case is actually responsible for what happened to Newsom. He described Boyd and Davidson as friends and detailed their past felony convictions.

Cobbins had no property from either victim, Green told the court. However, Davidson did.

Green said Cobbins told family members in phone calls from jail that Davidson claimed he knew Christian and that's why his DNA was found in her. Cobbins also said that was "bull."

Chris Newsom's mother "We prayed a lot"


The Christian and Newsom families were in court Monday, as they have been for all the hearings in this case.

Chris Newsom's mother, Mary, was called as the state's first witness when testimony began.

She identified several items that were presented as evidence, including a pair of Nike shoes and two baseball caps, as belonging to her son.

She also testified that she and his father weren't alarmed at first when Chris didn't come home from the party he was supposed to go to with Christian. She said her son came and went from their home when he wanted.

Mary Newsom told jurors that after they received a call from Channon's mother, Deena, saying her daughter was missing they became concerned. They began looking for him and "prayed a lot."

Newsom's friend helped with search for victims

Newsom's best friend, Josh Anderson, testified Monday afternoon about helping in the search that lead to the discovery of Christian's Toyota 4-Runner. It was parked on Chipman Street, a few blocks from the house where her body was found.

Anderson said cell phone tracking helped them find the SUV.

Christian's friend: repeated calls from party went unanswered

Christian's best friend, Kara Sowards, testified that on the night of the carjacking, Christian waited for an hour alone at Sowards' apartment for Newsom. Christian said she was upset she didn't leave with Sowards for the party.

Sowards said people at the party called Christian and Newsom several times when they never showed, thinking to give them a hard time.

Sowards said on Sunday, she tried calling Christian again, but no luck. Friends hadn't been able to reach Newsom either.

Sowards testified that she helped in the search for Christian's SUV and when they found it, some stickers had been moved.

When Sowards identified the sweater she last saw Christian wearing, Christian's mother bowed her head and her father's face looked pained.

Christian's father: daughter wasn't under duress in last call

Channon Christian's father, Gary, testified that she called about 12:30 the night of her disappearance and said she and Newsom would finish watching a movie, then she'd come straight home.

Gary told the court he knew his daughter and there was no way she was "under duress" when she made that call because she was too calm.

Gary testified that by mid-afternoon Sunday, he and his wife agreed their daughter was missing, reported her missing to the sheriff's office and organized a search.

When asked how he knew they'd found Channon's SUV, Gary testified that "I knew it in my heart." He said a moment later, "You could tell it had been wiped down."

Gary told the court several items were missing from Channon's SUV including stickers and clothes she had planned to donate to Goodwill.

He also identified a pair blue jeans Channon regularly wore, saying he had "ironed those jeans 500 times."

Gary put his hands to his eyes and took a moment to compose himself afterward.

Worker next door thought 4-Runner was stolen

Xavier Jenkins, an employee of Waste Connections, next door to the Chipman Street house, testified that he saw Christian's SUV at 12:30 a.m. at the house with four people in it.

Jenkins said they gave him the "mug face" and he gave them one back, not wanting to turn his back on them.

He said he felt they wanted to know who he was. At the time, he was waiting to get into work where he'd just started.

Jenkins told the court he had a funny feeling about the SUV and thought later it might have been stolen.

He also testified that he heard a popping noise near the railroad tracks where Newsom's body was found later.

Norfolk Southern worker found nude, badly burned body

A Norfolk Southern employee, J. D. Ford, testified that he stopped his train after noticing a body near the Chipman Street tracks.

It turned out to be Chris Newsom. Ford described the body as nude and badly burned.

There was a gasp in the jury as a photo was shown of the body and Newsom's mother, Mary, wept.

Last edited by OTPTT; August 17th, 2009 at 04:54 PM.
 
Old August 17th, 2009 #2
conflict
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 246
conflict
Default Trial Underway in Racially Charged Carjacking, Rape and Murder of Knoxville Couple

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,539927,00.html

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Trial is under way in Knoxville for the first of four people charged in the kidnapping, rape and killing of a young couple more than two years ago.

As court convened Monday, the judge read each of the 38 counts against 26-year-old Letalvis Cobbins. His attorney, Scott Green, responded by entering pleas.

Green said his client pleaded guilty to five counts of facilitating robbery or theft in the carjacking that set the crimes into motion in 2007. He also pleaded guilty to one count of rape. To the remaining counts, Green responded "not guilty."

Cobbins — of Lebanon, Ky. — is also charged with murder and kidnapping in the killings of 23-year-old Christopher Newsom and his 21-year-old girlfriend Channon Christian.

When Christopher Newsom's bound, shot and burned body was identified the day after he was killed in 2007, authorities warned his mother the sight would be too gruesome for her to see.

"Well, I insisted I had to go there," Mary Newsom recalled last week, her voice cracking.

"I put my arm around the body bag and told him, 'Chris, I will not say goodbye to you because I know someday I will see you again.' That's what I believe. And that's what gets me through."

The mother concedes, though, "It's been a long 2 1/2 years."

Like at least two other defendants, Letalvis "Rome" Cobbins, 26, of Lebanon, Ky., has acknowledged in statements to police some knowledge of the crimes, but not responsibility. His attorneys, Kim Parton and Scott Green, did not return calls for comment.

Cobbins is charged with murder, robbery, rape, kidnapping and theft. He is the half-brother of alleged ringleader Lemaricus "Slim" Davidson, 28, of Knoxville, who is set to be tried next month.

Police have linked both Davidson and Cobbins to the victims through DNA evidence.

The case is racially charged — the defendants are poor and black, the victims were middle-class and white — and it has drawn extensive media coverage locally. Judge Richard Baumgartner obtained a sequestered jury from Nashville, some 150 miles away, to reduce chances of bias.

"The community is probably as aware of this case as any I'd say since going back to the Butcher cases," said John Gill, special counsel to the district attorney and a former U.S. attorney who prosecuted cases stemming from the massive Butcher banking collapse in the 1980s.

"Now because of the Internet, every story is a national story," he noted.

Conservative commentators and Internet bloggers latched onto the Christian-Newsom killings soon after the crimes occurred. They demonized the national media for ignoring what they considered a black-on-white hate crime and contrasted it to the heavily reported white-on-black Duke lacrosse rape case.

But two rallies in Knoxville in 2007 led by white supremacist sympathizers were met with significant anti-protester response and failed to gain traction. No demonstrations are expected now.

Knoxville's black community has had problems with selective enforcement by police, but that is in the past, said Knoxville NAACP president Sheryl Rollins, an attorney. "In no way does the NAACP condone or support anybody — black, white, Chinese, greenies, whatever — that would do what those people (allegedly) did to those children," she said.

Police, prosecutors and the victims' families maintain that Newsom and Christian were not victims of a hate crime, rather victims of a carjacking that went terribly awry.

Newsom and Christian were "in the wrong place at the wrong time," Gill said.

"Originally the plan was to do a carjacking," Eric "E" Boyd of Knoxville claimed Davidson told him, according to an investigator's court affidavit. Boyd has been convicted in federal court of being an accessory after the fact for helping hide Davidson. He was sentenced to 18 years in prison.

The others awaiting trial on murder and related counts are Cobbins' friend George "G" Thomas, 26, and Cobbins' girlfriend, Vanessa Coleman, 21. Cobbins told police they came with him from Lebanon, Ky., to spend New Year's 2007 with his estranged brother, Davidson.

Christian, a University of Tennessee senior, and Newsom had been dating about two months. Both still lived with their parents.

"I know Chris had fallen pretty hard, and I know she was very happy," said Channon's mother, Deena Christian. "It was just very sad. They were on their way home when it happened, they were coming here."

The couple had been out on a Saturday night date on Jan. 6, 2007, and were leaving a friend's apartment complex sometime after Channon made her last call, to her dad, around 12:30 a.m.

Channon was behind the wheel of her 2005 Toyota 4-Runner and Chris was standing in the open door kissing her when they were jumped at gunpoint in the parking lot, according to police accounts and Cobbins' statement.

They were bound, blindfolded and brought to Davidson's rundown rental home in an industrial inner-city neighborhood less than six miles and a world away.

According to defendants' statements, Newsom wasn't there long before he was taken away, sexually assaulted, shot in the back of the head, set on fire and left beside some railroad tracks a few blocks away.

Over the next 24 hours, Channon was raped in every conceivable way, bleach was sprayed in her mouth to destroy evidence and, Coleman told investigators, Davidson "snapped" her neck. Medical Examiner Darinka Mileusnic-Pochan testified at Boyd's trial, however, that the young woman died of suffocation after she was wrapped in plastic bags and dumped in a closed trash can.

The suspects were arrested within days in Knoxville and Lebanon.

Deena Christian and Mary Newsom know just about all the details by now.

"No, I have no doubts in my mind" the defendants are guilty, Deena Christian said.

"What is my hope? Well, I certainly hope that they are all convicted and all go to the death penalty," Mary Newsom said. "And even that is not enough justice for what they have done."

Tennessee has 89 inmates on Death Row. Six are from Knox County, though the county hasn't sentenced anyone to death since Dennis Suttles in 1997 for fatally stabbing his former girlfriend with a pocketknife.

The last time Knox County brought a jury from Davidson County to decide a murder case was the 1999 trial of Thomas "Zoo Man" Huskey, who claimed a split personality and an alter ego killed four women. The jury failed to reach a verdict after four days of deliberation. A mistrial was declared and the confession later thrown out on appeal.
 
Old August 17th, 2009 #3
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,287
Sean Gruber
Default

Quote:
Police, prosecutors and the victims' families maintain that Newsom and Christian were not victims of a hate crime, rather victims of a carjacking that went terribly awry.
They are all on the same page. The families were made to accede to that egregious bullshit. Plainly under pressure from the other two parties mentioned: police and prosecutors.

Were the way-over-the-top rapes and tortures committed by the animals not evidence of hatred - of deep, maniacal, burning resentment and hatred, the evil hatred of a monster toward innocents?

The "police, prosecutors and the victims' families" make it sound as if the rapists-torturers-murderers haplessly did what they did, on accident. Something went "awry." Oops! For hours we raped and tortured you, then killed you - we didn't mean it, we just goofed up!

A "carjacking gone awry," if language has any rational meaning, is if the carjacker fails to jack the car, and the intended victim flees successfully. A "carjacking gone awry" (no matter how "terribly") does not include leaving the car behind, taking the driver and passenger to another location, raping and torturing them for hours, cutting off body parts, burning one to death on a railroad track, carefully loading the throat of the other one with burning Drano, and tucking one away to die in multiple garbage bags. Doesn't sound like anything went awry; it sounds like everything went down pretty much as intended by the people who did it.

Quote:
Newsom and Christian were 'in the wrong place at the wrong time,' Gill said.
With due respect to Alex (), I have to say it: this is classic blaming the victims if I ever saw it.

So the story according to "police, prosecutors and the victims' families" (as reported in the controlled media) goes like this:

Chris and Channon were in the wrong. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Shame on them.

This wrong, committed by Chris and Channon, caused what otherwise would have been a happy, normal little carjacking to go "awry." If fact, Chris and Channon were so in the wrong that the carjacking went "terribly" awry.

They ended by getting raped, tortured, and murdered, but after all, they caused all this to happen. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time (a street in America). They spoiled a perfectly good carjacking, thus causing a huge problem for us all!!!!!

God damn the police and prosecutors and media. They deserve what the "carjackers" they're making excuses for deserve.

Note that today (August 17, 2009), Jamie Satterfield on the front page of the Knoxville News-Sentinel referred to the trial as "the carjacking trial."

The carjacking trial. Not the murder trial. The carjacking trial.

Here words become illegal. So the post must end.
__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; August 17th, 2009 at 10:25 PM. Reason: punctuation; general fixes
 
Old August 17th, 2009 #4
donna tnmtngurl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 53
donna tnmtngurl
Default wrong place at the wrong time?

How can any white American in America be at the wrong place at the wrong time?
Was it not our white ancestors that fought died and gave there all for our freedom?

Why is there any road neighborhood or any place that a white american isn't allowed.

Its time we take back what's our that is if the majority of white Americans aren't too brainwashed yet.

I knew Channon and Chris would be put on trial that's how this scum works
 
Old August 17th, 2009 #5
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,287
Sean Gruber
Default

This is, as Alex Linder and VNN have said hundreds of times for over two years in a hundred different venues, a hush crime - or attempted hush crime. Cities, like Knoxville, want racial integration to proceed at any cost; it is non-negotiable. Therefore, anything that tends to prove or dramatize the fact that niggers are dangerous to humans and that the two groups thus can't "just get along" must be hushed up, period; this is top priority for the city, the police, the courts, and the fourth estate. It must not be reported, except locally (never nationally) - and even then, it must be reported in such a way as to absolutely deny any racial angle a priori. Virtually the first assertion out of the first report will be a flat denial that anything racial had anything to do with it. (Note how this assertion always acquires the status of a religious mantra or belief, similar to the beliefs of someone facing the Spanish Inquisition: you'd better say it, or else.) Nothing blacks do to Whites must be perceived as racial - after all, we don't want Emmett Till and Boo Radley and broken shop window$ again.

Racial integration of niggers and humans is the modern-day moral absolute - facts, truth, and lives be damned.

Now who imposed this moral absolute? Jeboo in the clouds?

No. People did. People with people motives.

The jews want Whites mixed with nigs. To eliminate their racial foe, the Aryan. Jews hate normal Whites and promote niggers as a club (a beating stick) against them. For instance, jews founded the NAACP; pushed against segregation; organized the "civil rights" movement; fought for massive colored immigration from the sewers of the Third World (1965 Hart-Cellar Act). Among coloreds and exotics, jews also don't stand out as much as they would in an all-White country.

The jews killed Chris and Channon. How? Because nigger integration and nigger-worship allowed the black beasts who snuffed them to roam free, cooning without restraint. Just as is wanted and intended by jews, who for decades pushed nigger integration and nigger-worship. Jews don't want Aryan people (normal Whites) around. They want normal White people ("whitebread") gone - dead. Nigger-promotion is part of their plan for ethnically cleansing us.

And cities must cover up any racial angle to the story - unless the story is that Whites hurt a black. That's reported loudly and worldwide in the media - because it helps further club Whites. The media is largely jew-controlled.

All that is simply a summary of what VNN and Linder have been saying forever. The deepest root of our problems is the jews' intended genocide of the White race, and how it works out down to the blood-spattered remains of our White sons and daughters.
__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; August 18th, 2009 at 10:08 PM. Reason: phrasing
 
Old August 17th, 2009 #6
August D.
Violent Heathen In Trainin
 
August D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Ugly Kwa
Posts: 394
August D.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
They are all on the same page. The families were made to accede to that egregious bullshit. Plainly under pressure from the other two parties mentioned: police and prosecutors.

Were the way-over-the-top rapes and tortures committed by the animals not evidence of hatred - of deep, maniacal, burning resentment and hatred, the evil hatred of a monster toward innocents?

The "police, prosecutors and the victims' families" make it sound as if the rapists-torturers-murderers haplessly did what they did, on accident. Something went "awry." Oops! For hours we raped and tortured you, then killed you - we didn't mean it, we just goofed up!

A "carjacking gone awry," if language has any rational meaning, is if the carjacker fails to jack the car, and the intended victim flees successfully. A "carjacking gone awry" (no matter how "terribly") does not include leaving the car behind, taking the driver and passenger to another location, raping and torturing them for hours, cutting off body parts, burning one to death on a railroad track, carefully loading the throat of the other one with burning Drano, and tucking one away to die in multiple garbage bags. Doesn't sound like anything went awry; it sounds like everything went down pretty much as intended by the people who did it.



With due respect to Alex (), I have to say it: this is classic blaming the victims if I ever saw it.

So the story according to "police, prosecutors and the victims' families" (as reported in the controlled media) goes like this:

Chris and Channon were in the wrong. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Shame on them.

This wrong, committed by Chris and Channon, caused what otherwise would have been a happy, normal little carjacking to go "awry." If fact, Chris and Channon were so in the wrong that the carjacking went "terribly" awry.

They ended by getting raped, tortured, and murdered, but after all, they caused all this to happen. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time (a street in America). They spoiled a perfectly good carjacking, thus causing a huge problem for us all!!!!!

God damn the police and prosecutors and media. They deserve what the "carjackers" they're making excuses for deserve.

Note that today (August 17, 2009), Jamie Satterfield on the front page of the Knoxville News-Sentinel referred to the trial as "the carjacking trial."

The carjacking trial. Not the murder trial. The carjacking trial.

Here words become illegal. So the post must end.
I recall a long while back the case of some young White girl who was raped and killed by some nigger bucks in her own home while she was there alone. Some of the jew's papers reported that as being a case of "In the wrong place at the wrong time" as well. Apparently being in your own home in the Kwa is a wrong place to be. Journalists need to be sent to the gallows along with the jews and groids.
__________________
"Save us, O Lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen" - Anonymous Christling.
 
Old August 17th, 2009 #7
Anchorage Activist
Senior Member
 
Anchorage Activist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Last Frontier
Posts: 1,420
Anchorage Activist
Default

From the Knoxville News-Sentinel, August 17th, 2009:


Day 1: Carjack/slayings trial ends with grisly testimony

By Jamie Satterfield
Posted August 17, 2009 at 9:44 a.m. , updated August 17, 2009 at 5:23 p.m.

KNOXVILLE - Earlier this afternoon, jurors in the January 2007 slaying of a Knox County couple ended their day with testimony about the grisly discovering of one victim's body that had been burned beyond recognition.

Norfolk Southern engineer J.D. Ford told jurors he saw the body of Christopher Newsom, 23, lying near railroad tracks in the vicinity of the Chipman Street house where Newsom and girlfriend Channon Christian, 21, were taken after they were carjacked and kidnapped.

A photograph displayed movie-sized on a projection screen in Criminal Court Judge Richard Baumgartner's courtroom showed Newsom's body burned from head to toe. His face was unrecognizable.

State arson investigator Robert Watson said an accelerant - likely gasoline - had been poured directly on Newsom's body and ignited.

Authorities say Newsom was raped, bound, gagged and led to the railroad tracks, where he was shot execution-style.

Christian, they say, was kept alive inside the Chipman Street house for several more hours, repeatedly raped and then stuffed inside a trash can. She suffocated to death.

Today marked the first day of trial for suspect Letalvis Cobbins, the first of four defendants to be tried.

Prosecutors Takisha Fitzgerald and Leland Price spent today plotting the movements of the couple in the hours before their abduction and frantic efforts by family and friends to find them after their disappeared from Washington Ridge Apartments off Washington Pike on Jan. 6, 2007.

They made quick work of 11 witnesses, primarily because Cobbins' defense team did little to challenge the testimony. That's because they aren't challenging his involvement, only whether his role merits murder convictions and a death sentence.

Cobbins is a coward and a rapist, but he's no killer, his defense attorney told jurors this morning.

"You're not going to like Letalvis Cobbins," attorney Scott Green said in opening statements. "You shouldn't."

Fitzgerald told jurors Cobbins, 26, brother Lemaricus Davidson, 28, pal George Thomas, 26, and an uncharged fourth suspect, Eric Boyd, 37, carjacked the couple and decided to rape Christian but had to get rid of Newsom, 23, first.

Newsom, she said, was bound, gagged and raped with some sort of object before he was led to his death near railroad tracks behind Davidson's Chipman Street house.

For the next several hours, she said, Christian, 21, was sexually savaged, raped orally, anally and vaginally. Fitzgerald said DNA evidence links Davidson and Cobbins to those rapes.

"Five (DNA) strikes for Davidson, three strikes for Cobbins," she said, referring to semen stains on Christian's clothing and sperm on her body.

But Green countered that Davidson was a violent and manipulative "big brother" who plotted and carried out the crimes with Boyd, who so far has only been convicted in federal court as an accessory.

Green conceded Cobbins forced Christian to perform oral sex but said it was Davidson who ripped her lower body with the savagery of sexual assault.

Earlier today, Cobbins pleaded guilty to facilitation of murder. If Green and co-counsel Kim Parton can convince jurors Cobbins did not plan the crimes or participate in the murders, Cobbins would still go to prison but could escape the death penalty.

Should Cobbins' defenders fail at securing facilitation convictions, they then must mount an effort to save his life in the penalty phase of trial. To do so, they must convince jurors that factors mitigating his responsibility - terrible childhood, undue influence from his brother, psychological issues - outweigh aggravating factors presented by the state. Those aggravating factors include the sheer brutality of the crimes, Cobbins' prior history of carjacking, and failed attempts to rehabilitate him.

Davidson's girlfriend, Vanessa Coleman, 21, also has been charged with first-degree murder and is facing the death penalty.
 
Old August 17th, 2009 #8
August D.
Violent Heathen In Trainin
 
August D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Ugly Kwa
Posts: 394
August D.
Default

Excuse me? Oh right - no general chatting. Posting on my mobile atm and didn't see your request.
__________________
"Save us, O Lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen" - Anonymous Christling.
 
Old August 17th, 2009 #9
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by August D. View Post
Excuse me?
Did you even bother to read the first post?
 
Old August 17th, 2009 #10
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,287
Sean Gruber
Default

Interesting to note the following, in reference to Jaime Satterfield:

Quote:
Carjack/slayings trial ends with grisly testimony
By Jamie Satterfield
Posted August 17, 2009 at 9:44 a.m. , updated August 17, 2009 at 5:23 p.m.
This morning in the print edition, it was "the carjacking trial."

Now (evening of the same day), online, it's "carjack/slayings trial."

Couldn't let go of that "carjacking," could you, Jamie? A reluctant concession to reality (or probably just to a number of complaints) forced you to tack on the slash and the slayings - an ugly neologism, the result, but you don't care: if they demand that I say something about slaying, I'll just throw it in there - "carjack/slayings" - there, I'm done, you racists.

What about "murder" trial? Yes, there are other charges, but the central event was the snuffing of two lives. It is a murder trial: court isn't convened because a vehicle was stolen (which it wasn't) or some jism was spewed (on someone now dead). Murder. Murder. Why can't you say murder?

Too racist?
__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; August 17th, 2009 at 11:42 PM. Reason: omitted some cursing
 
Old August 17th, 2009 #11
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Interesting to note the following, in reference to Jamie Satterfield:



This morning in the print edition, it was "the carjacking trial."

Now (evening of the same day) it's "carjacking/slayings trial" online.

Couldn't let go of that "carjacking," could you, Jamie? A reluctant concession to reality (or probably just to a number of complaints) forced you to tack on the slash and the slayings - an ugly neologism, the result, but you don't care: if they demand that I say something about slaying, I'll just throw it in there - "carjacking/slaying" - there, I'm done, you racists.

What about "murder" trial? Yes, there are other charges, but the central event was the snuffing of two lives. It is a murder trial: they aren't convened because a vehicle was stolen (which it wasn't) or some jism was spewed (on someone now dead). Murder. Murder. Why can't you say murder?

Too racist?

You god-damn bitch.
Why does this Satterfield slut even bring up the carjacking? It's incidental to the case. Note to Jaime: It's a torture/double murder hate crime case.

Gad damn, do these jew media lapdogs have to always spin a nog on white hate crime as something other than it is?
 
Old August 17th, 2009 #12
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

Quote:
Satterfield (Twitter): Jury hasn't asked single question so far
I hadn't realized that Tennessee juries are allowed to ask questions. Don't expect any from a majority nigger jury. What would a nigger possibly ask?
 
Old August 17th, 2009 #13
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,287
Sean Gruber
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Why does this Satterfield slut even bring up the carjacking? It's incidental to the case.
Carjacking - which didn't occur and was not provably intended (in fact, it's highly provable that no carjacking was intended at all) - is the most nonessential element of the case. It's like referring to the JFK assassination as the car breakdown incident. This is on purpose: labeling things misleadingly. (Sincere apologies for continued chatter, Tony; but maybe it helps to have interpreters of these horrific "news" stories.)
__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; August 17th, 2009 at 11:42 PM. Reason: word change
 
Old August 17th, 2009 #14
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Carjacking - which didn't occur and was not provably intended (in fact, it's very provable that no carjacking was intended at all) - is the most nonessential element of the case. It's like referring to the JFK assassination as the car breakdown incident.
Yeah, the Lincoln assassination as the "theater mishap". Ole Abe was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
 
Old August 18th, 2009 #15
Sean Gruber
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,287
Sean Gruber
Default

Steve B, yes. And note my precision: JFK's car did not break down (Chris's and Channon's vehicle was not stolen) - the important thing is not the car, but the fact that the President of the United States was murdered (the important thing is not Chris's and Channon's vehicle, but that they were murdered).

The media really are as insane as that. Twisted into pretzels mentally because they can't come right out and say the truth: these niggers should be strung up. They won't say it, because of all the reasons Alex Linder identified years ago and I partly summarized above in post #5.
__________________
No jews, just right

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; August 18th, 2009 at 09:58 PM. Reason: removed some bolds
 
Old August 18th, 2009 #17
Justin
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, WY
Posts: 1,710
Default

I wish they'd lock me in a room with the "jurors" and the niggers who did this for an hour. Just one hour, and no cameras allowed...
 
Old August 18th, 2009 #18
MikeTodd
Pussy Bόnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I hadn't realized that Tennessee juries are allowed to ask questions. Don't expect any from a majority nigger jury. What would a nigger possibly ask?
"Wud time we be breakin' fo' lunch?"
"Cans we gota Red Lobstah?"
"I cants see, can I sits at the big table ?"
"Wuds you lookin' at foo'? Are dem cuffs real?"
"Yo' Honah, can I bes excused? I gots to gota de baffroom."
"Hey prosecutor lady, hoo doo yo' hair?. It look nice, gurl."
"Whud be 'C-kwester'?
"Doo dat mo-tel gots a hot tub an' HBO?"
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old August 18th, 2009 #19
RebelView
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 547
RebelView
Default

Think of all the money that's been wasted and is going to be wasted on this trial and their likely incarceration. The old timers had it right with a noose and an oak tree.
 
Old August 18th, 2009 #20
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

I see the above video says the nigger pled guilty but don't see any articles confirming this.

Quote:
'Hang 'em high' sentiment regarding Cobbins case making talk radio chatter this morning. Trial about to start for day 2. Link.
This would be a perfect time for another rally.

Last edited by OTPTT; August 18th, 2009 at 09:48 AM.
 
Reply

Tags
knoxville horror, knoxville massacre

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 AM.
Page generated in 0.16676 seconds.