Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 4th, 2023 #1
Jerry Abbott

Default The woke censors are still active on Twitter

The woke censors are still active on Twitter. They used a rule violation as a pretext, but you can see that their real reason was leftist politics. I was censored at about 12:35 EST on 4 February 2023. I will contact @elonmusk about it as soon as I can reach him.

Copied from Twitter:
Your account is locked
After careful review, we determined your account broke the Twitter Rules. Your account is temporarily in read-only mode, which means you can’t Tweet, Retweet, or Like content. Most accounts regain full access in a week, but it could take longer.

Remove Tweet

Tweet 1 of 1
Violating our rules against hateful conduct.
You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.

David Sims
@Jenab6
@RepMTG Lesbian feminists don't like having to pretend that transwomen (who are mostly just mentally ill men) are women whose intimate overtures should be given serious consideration. That's bleah to them. Icky. And some of those transwoman are really just hetero guys trying to score.

Last edited by Jerry Abbott; February 4th, 2023 at 05:03 PM.

Old February 4th, 2023 #2
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Abbott View Post
The woke censors are still active on Twitter. They used a rule violation as a pretext, but you can see that their real reason was leftist politics. I was censored at about 12:35 EST on 4 February 2023. I will contact @elonmusk about it as soon as I can reach him.
Elon Musk lied about establishing "Unfettered Free Speech" on Twitter. I tested him at his word and got a permanent ban. I broke no laws, I threatened no one, but I did use the phrase "criminal nigger" in reference to a black man who had committed a crime. Bam! Insta-Perma-Ban. I wrote and asked for a comprehensive breakdown of the language rules. Answer? None.

You see, the way they present the rules there is no way you can't break them - if they want you to.

Quote:
Violating our rules against hateful conduct.

You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
For example: let's say you let it be known how ugly you find Afro hairstyles. No threats are made. No cuss words used. No racial slurs are uttered. But...such a comment will draw the attention of SJW whites and bubble-lipped niggers. As a Censor Squad Member, all I would have to say is: "Saying you think Afro hairstyles are ugly are a "microaggression" and since it's directed at negroes it's also racist. And since it's racist it is, by extension, an implied threat. Therefore, you are banned." Any combination of the aforementioned words is all they need to get rid of YOU, even though you broke no laws, and threatened no one.

Conclusion: there is no free speech on Twitter, just words that are permitted by the Twitter censors. But not just words, but also "thoughts". So the warning is clear: Either practice "right think" or hit the road.

Thread