VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 26th, 2012 #21
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Another one I've wondered about recently is Jello Biafra. I've always known him to take a very strong (albeit predictable) line on whatever he talks about or is asked about, but he's always been very cagey on the Israel issue, never willing to say anything very strong or give an opinion. Which is a classic crypto-jew move.

Does anyone have anything substantive on him, either way?

Quote:
Eric Boucher was born in Boulder, Colorado, to parents Stanley Boucher, a psychiatric social worker and poet, and Virginia Boucher, a librarian. He also had a sister, Julie J. Boucher, the Associate Director of the Library Research Service at the Colorado State Library (who died in a mountain-climbing accident on October 12, 1996).[3] As a child, Eric Boucher developed an interest in international politics that was encouraged by his parents.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old November 26th, 2012 #22
N.B. Forrest

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 27th, 2012 #23
Hunter Morrow

If Democracy trumps money, how do you hold that truism when you see that both sides took millions from Big Jew and that President Obama spent more money on his campaign than Mitt Romney? "Democracy Trumps Money" cannot be your motto if you back the better-financed side, can it? How can Democracy Trumps Money be your political rallying call when your candidate spent over 850 million dollars and ultimately 100 million more than the competitor?

http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/campaign-finance

Couldn't I just as well argue that a man who increased means tested welfare by 40 percent and over 200 billion a year and permitted people to collect unemployment for 2 years while more than doubling spending on food stamps and recruiting a record number of people to the food stamp, unemployment, welfare and disability rolls and then spent more than 850 million dollars on a re-election campaign just bribed and purchased his way to the White House? He gave more welfare goodies than any president in America's history and then spent a record amount of campaign cash to brag about it and claim that the Big Bad White Man would take all the goodies away. Isn't Barack Obama's career of bribery and monumental spending a direct refutation of Democracy Trumps Money?

Soggy thinking from a "hardcore" man, what else is new?

Last edited by Hunter Morrow; November 27th, 2012 at 07:49 PM.

Old November 27th, 2012 #24
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Unfuckingbelievable.

Old December 2nd, 2012 #25
Norman Bean

I first heard of him in the early 1990s, with a song he did called "I have come to kill you".I have long wondered about what the person behind such a song is like.Not many murder songs out there,like his song.

Old January 26th, 2015 #26
C18 Australia
Banned

Rollins should die of AIDS.I hate that fag.

Old May 19th, 2017 #27
Serbian

Thumbs down

What a cucked nigger loving faggot

His good friend was murdered by niggers. He was almost murdered by the same niggers, yet he still loves them.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; May 19th, 2017 at 05:46 AM.

Old May 19th, 2017 #28
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

He was in Austin at the height of the WM3 trying to raise $ for DNA testing for their wrongful conviction. Rollins was on his 'spoken word' tour and I went to it with a friend.

It was horrible. Not funny, not insightful, and even though he was supposedly interested in helping with the WM3 case, he didn't mention them once.

Lots of fourth grade toilet humor, and how he learned to lubb niggers even though they were beating him up in D.C. One of my all-time 'wow this sucks' moments in life.

* I still like the Black Flag song 'TV Party'. No Oprahhhh!!!

Old May 19th, 2017 #29
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
He was in Austin at the height of the WM3 trying to raise $ for DNA testing for their wrongful conviction. Rollins was on his 'spoken word' tour and I went to it with a friend.

It was horrible. Not funny, not insightful, and even though he was supposedly interested in helping with the WM3 case, he didn't mention them once.

Lots of fourth grade toilet humor, and how he learned to lubb niggers even though they were beating him up in D.C. One of my all-time 'wow this sucks' moments in life.

* I still like the Black Flag song 'TV Party'. No Oprahhhh!!!
He's like Jim Goad - a man of measured impudence. He knows where the line is, and he doesn't cross it.

Old May 19th, 2017 #30
Olaf Menes

Rollins is a typical liberal piece of shit pro fag turd.

His anti White establishment America rants are epic. Anyone who is pro White in his eyes are red neck sister fucking hillbillies living up in the back country.
Rollins routinely makes speeches how "Homophobia" is because Rednecks can't get all their hate out being "Islamophobic".

No Rollins, nobody gives a shit that two fags share shit covered penis in the
wee hours of the morning in private. You may tend to lean on that type of sickening behavior as "Normal", but assuredly, there will always be those who don't.

What is reprehensible is the Pro Fag shit bags like yourself are attempting to FORCE everyone to accept such behavior as "Normal", and if you dare speak out against it? Rollins and the rest of the rabid shit covered dick eaters want to label you as "Homophobic" or "Intolerant" and push for "Hate Crimes" for simply stating your opinion against vile Homosexual behavior.

Sorry, Rollins is a shit bag.

Old October 3rd, 2017 #31
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Rollins is simply a confused and insane goy. That pretty much sums him up.

If you watch enough of his spoken word vids both old and new, interviews, "Big Think" vids, etc, etc, etc, it doesn't take long to figure out that Rollins simply has no idea what he thinks or believes. The man is simply insane, but functional.

Basically, Rollins has to talk otherwise he will have to go back to selling ice cream cones like in his pre-Black Flag days. He has no real musical talent to speak of, he's old and his future is bleak. The more he talks to his fellow goy, the more "interesting" stories he tells, the more he gets lost into his idiotic, personal world of total confusion & insanity. But it keeps the paycheck coming.

At best, he's a mediocre comedian with lots of tattoos and some muscles. That's about it.

Tags
black flag, henry rollins, punk rock, raped by fag, sodomy agitator

Thread