VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 1st, 2009 #1
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Default Fake Hate Crimes

Swastika attack woman 'lied'

A French woman who alleged she had been the subject of an anti-Semitic attack invented the story, police sources say.
The alleged admission came shortly after the she was taken into custody - four days after the alleged assault on a train in the suburbs of Paris.

The 23-year-old woman said six men cut her clothes and drew swastikas on her body, assuming that she was Jewish.

The woman has been detained for falsely reporting a crime, state prosecutor Xavier Salvat told AFP news agency.

She could face up to six months in prison and a 7,500-euro ($9,200) fine if convicted.

The case sparked widespread condemnation amid concern that racist and anti-Semitic attacks are on the rise in France.

Boyfriend 'accomplice'

The woman initially described the men as being of North African appearance, and said they tipped her 13-month-old baby from her pram.

She said about 20 people could have seen the attack but no-one has come forward.

Investigators studied footage from surveillance cameras at the train station where the six alleged attackers were supposed to have got out but found nothing.

Now unnamed police sources say she has admitted drawing the swastikas with the help of her boyfriend who is also in custody.

French media report that the young woman has filed several complaints in the past about being the victim of violence.

The reported brutality of the attack on the woman, its anti-Semitic character and the fact that no-one came to her help provoked outrage.

It also added to growing concern over racist and anti-Semitic attacks.

President Jacques Chirac, who condemned the alleged assault as "shameful", said he would deny clemency to any prisoner serving time for a racist crime.

Government spokesman Jean-Francois Cope told RTL radio a rising trend of anti-Semitic attacks was "a genuine evil" in France, even if the woman's case might not be real.

Source.

Old July 1st, 2009 #2
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Worker Who Claimed Racial Threat Fired From Port Authority

Investigators Say Deborah Blocker Involved In Racial Threat At Garage

POSTED: 1:32 pm EDT June 17, 2009
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT June 17, 2009

PITTSBURGH -- A Port Authority woman who claimed she was the target of a racially charged threat nearly two years ago has been fired.

Channel 4 Action News Amber Nicotra spoke to 48-year-old Deborah Blocker on Wednesday.

In October of 2007, a black baby doll bearing a racial slur was found hanging in an employee-only area of the East Liberty Garage.

Blocker said she was the target of the threat, but a Port Authority investigation found that she was involved. In her termination letter the authority said Blocker had knowledge and participated in the incident.

Port Authority spokesman Jim Ritchie told Nicotra he "cannot comment because it's an ongoing personnel matter."

Blocker, who was on paid leave for more than a year before her June 9 firing, told Nicotra she's frustrated with the way Port Authority handled the matter and that it has ruined her reputation.

"Throughout all of this, it's damaged my character, defamation of character, slander and they just took my career away from me," Blocker said.

She said she spent 15 months living in uncertainty and that she will fight this because if it happened to her, it can happen to anybody, Nicotra reported.

"I had no communication from the Port Authority March of '08 until January of '09. Paychecks kept coming. They kept paying me but no explanation, no anything. And I can say they were investigating but we found out their investigation had been over a long time ago. And when I say we, I mean the union," Blocker said. "If you think somebody's guilty you really don't pay them a full salary for 15 months."

Tamara Clark, another employee at the garage, was fired last year in connection with the incident.

Transit union president Pat McMahon told Nicotra that the main issue here is that after more than a year of investigation by Port Authority Police and the FBI, they did not find any wrongdoing to file charges.

McMahon told Nicotra that it was appropriate for the Port Authority to investigate, but they found no sufficient cause to charge these women. He said the women's characters have been tarnished and there's a perception they did this, but the Port Authority can't prove they were involved.

The union has filed a grievance on behalf of Blocker. McMahon said that Clark is waiting the results of an arbitration ruling to find out whether she'll get her job back.

"I'm going to fight it. Iike I said, I'm not going to let it go because my character is at stake here," said Blocker. "I want my career. I want may career back."

Source.

Old July 1st, 2009 #3
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Add later: Sarah Marshak case.

Old July 2nd, 2009 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Fake 'Hate' Crimes

[At Myles's request. Please remember that the very concept of 'hate' crime is an invalid construct of malevolent jews bent on penalizing goyim who do not think the way the malevolent kikes prescribe. 'Hate' crime is nothing but Orwell's thought crime.]

Old July 3rd, 2009 #5
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

FBI arrests former Nicholls student

By Raymond Legendre
Staff Writer

Published: Friday, November 14, 2008 at 3:00 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, November 14, 2008 at 4:05 p.m.

THIBODAUX — A former Nicholls State University student was arrested by federal agents in Mississippi in connection with threatening electronic messages sent to students at Nicholls and other schools through a popular networking Web site.

Dyron Hart, 19, of Poplarville, Miss., who was arrested Wednesday, allegedly told investigators he wanted to create a “reaction” when he sent Facebook “friends” across three states a message stating he planned to kill 3,000 people, including them, in the wake of Sen. Barack Obama’s presidential victory Nov. 4.

The messages were sent early Nov. 5.

The message recipients, like Hart, are black. But authorities said he gave the impression in the messages, sent under another name, that he was white.

School officials said Hart practiced with the Nicholls football team for about two weeks in April, but never earned a spot on the team because he failed to meet NCAA standards.

He did not return to school after the spring semester.

Charged by federal authorities with sending threatening messages through interstate commerce, Hart faces a maximum prison term of five years, a $250,000 fine and three years of supervised release if convicted.

He was booked at the Stone County jail in Wiggins, Miss., and was transferred elsewhere by U.S. marshals Thursday.

U.S. Attorney Jim Letten called the arrest “a powerful signal to all we serve that vile and threatening communications will not be tolerated and will be met with swift response.”

University President Stephen Hulbert thanked the FBI and other agencies for the work done to effect the arrest.

“I am pleased at how quickly this matter was resolved,” Hulbert said.

According to court papers released by the FBI, Hart admitted to sending the messages to students at Nicholls, as well as LSU, the University of Mississippi and the University of Alabama,

Several Nicholls students complained to campus police, telling them they received the racially offensive and threatening messages from someone called “Colten Brodoux,” a name Hart later admitted making up, according to court papers.

Attempts to reach those students Thursday were not successful.

An FBI agent based in New Orleans, Wendell Cosenza, began by seeking the Internet protocol addresses the sender would have used to log into Facebook.

He then learned what service provider company the addresses were registered to.

On Nov. 7, an FBI agent subpoenaed records from the service provider, Alltel, for subscriber information about addresses tied to “Colten Brodoux.”

Those records led to 89 Ellis Hart Road in Poplarville, where the agent interviewed Hart.

Hart, who transferred from Poplarville Junior-Senior High to Slidell High following ninth grade, had spoken about returning to Poplarville before high-school graduation, according to the school’s assistant principal Gary Malley.

“He was just a good-sized young man that had aspirations to play football,” Malley said. “But he didn’t follow through.”

Nicholls university officials refused to allow coaches and players to speak about Hart.

The 6-foot-3-inch tall, 350-pound Hart did some practice time on the Nicholls defensive line in the spring, said Sports Information Director Brandon Rizzuto.

Nicholls Athletic Director Rob Bernardi said in a written statement that the university did not recruit Hart, but rather he had decided to enroll there in hopes of earning a spot on the team as a walk-on, or non-scholarship player. The NCAA Clearinghouse did not clear Hart to play because he did not meet academic requirements.

Staff Writer Raymond Legendre can be reached at 448-7617 or [email protected].

Source.

Old July 3rd, 2009 #6
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Default "Typical White Male Bastards" Falsely Accused Again

Woosteria!

When marker-wielding racists rocked the College of Wooster, the hunt for justice was on.
BY JOE P. TONE

They were still in their pajamas, still standing in their fungus-fighting flip-flops, when the girls of Bornhuetter Hall first noticed the words scrawled outside their doors.
Slut, Fuck the hippie bullshit, Vote Goldwater, and other slurs were emblazoned on the walls and doors of the College of Wooster's brand-new dormitory. Two roommates -- one Jewish, one black -- woke to find a swastika and I hate minorities written in dry-erase marker on their message board.

Maintenance crews raced to cover the vandalism in time for the dorm's official dedication ceremony that day in early October. But three weeks later, vandals struck again with scribbled penises and phrases like "oxen scrotum juice" and "eel semen" in Holden Hall, the largest dorm on campus.

Much of it was drunken drivel. But then there was that swastika on Sarah Arntsen's door.

"Regardless of whether you're drunk," says the 20-year-old junior, "something is going through your head that is wrong."

At Wooster, students can tolerate anything except intolerance. The 1,800-student liberal-arts school, hidden amid idle farmland and hollow barns 60 miles south of Cleveland, is a place where discussion of diversity, of "forums" and "dialogues," seems more popular than keggers. The partyers at Wooster -- namely the jocks, frat boys, and jock frat boys -- tend to take the brunt of leftists' scorn.

And so, the campus-wide hunt was on for the intolerant jerks with the dry-erase markers. An editorial in the school newspaper, The Wooster Voice, called for their expulsion. On October 28, Wooster President Stan Hales sent a blistering school-wide e-mail: "I am dismayed and angered by these incidents," he wrote. "We cannot and will not tolerate actions . . . that are intended to intimidate."

A week later, a forum was held. Students stood up and spoke and cried, telling Hales that they were pissed and they were scared. What is becoming of Wooster? they demanded.

Really, they knew. Many already had drawn suspect sketches in their heads -- images of jocks in letter jackets and Abercrombie cargos. Guys who came to Wooster because of their nasty curveball or their 40-yard-dash time.

"A typical white male," freshman Kamilla Fellah remembers thinking. "Those bastards."

As the semester wore on, the culprits remained unknown. But on December 16, in the middle of finals week, they broke their silence with a school-wide e-mail of their own: They were prepared to reveal their identities at yet another forum. They scheduled it for 8 p.m. that night.

With exams looming, 300 students and professors filed into the student union, eager to glimpse their enemy. And just as they had expected, that enemy was the . . . treehuggers?

"We are, to some, your campus 'hippie' community," said Megan Mitchell, a senior philosophy and black-studies double-major. She introduced her five fellow thugs to the crowd: men and women, gay and straight, women's studies and philosophy majors. One of them was Jewish. They were all sorry.

"A lot of people assumed it was that straight white male stereotype . . . and they wanted to get them off their campus," says Sarah Core, who covered the story for the Voice. "Finding out that it was students who are normally supposed to be sensitive to issues such as these was a big shock."

The vandals actually had turned themselves in weeks earlier. One of them, Stephanie Wedryk, says they were told they could expect leniency if they gave themselves up. (Only Wedryk and Mitchell spoke with Scene; the four others did not respond to interview requests.) A panel of administrators heard their pleas: They were drunk. They were trying to be funny. They didn't know the target of their swastika was Jewish. And they didn't know the trustees were coming to dedicate Bornhuetter Hall.

It was another case of too much beer, too much whiskey, and too many readily available markers.

"'I'm a moron' is like the moral of the story," says Mitchell, who authored the phrase "oxen scrotum juice." The moron defense didn't hold up: Five of the students were expelled. Mitchell, who was suspended for a year, ended the student forum by revealing their punishments.

And at that moment, something changed.

"I really appreciate that you came forward," one student said in the customary Q&A period that followed.

"If I were in your position, it would take a lot of courage," another told them.

"I'm pretty sure that you are good people," still another said.

Just as justice was being served, the Wooster lynch mob wanted to send it back. Even the student paper, which damned the vandals in November, suddenly saw things differently.

"Even though this is a very serious crime, it is important to address it through education, rather than through just outcasting these people," says Liz Miller, one of the Voice editors who originally called for the students' expulsion. "A suspension is fine. But readmit these people into the college community and educate them."

The Bornhuetter Six filed appeals, then emptied their dorm rooms and retreated to their hometowns, in England, Virginia, and elsewhere. They started using new e-mail addresses, assuming they'd be booted from Wooster's e-mail server.

They weren't. On January 18, one day into the new semester, they received another campus-wide e-mail from President Hales.

"The open forum on December 16 . . . demonstrated that [the vandals] have begun to understand the impact their actions had on the community," it read. "They have apologized . . . and they have begun to atone for their actions."

It was official: The lynching had been postponed due to lack of interest. The efforts of the college and its students, it seemed, would be better served rooting out the jock frat boys.

The expulsions were reduced to suspensions; the students will all be allowed back in 2006.

In the meantime, there will, of course, be more student forums, more dialogues about tolerance at Wooster. No frat-boy hate crime will go unpunished, though liberal satire gets a pass.

"A drunk crime," Kamilla Fallah says in retrospect, "is a good way to put it."

clevescene.com | originally published: January 26, 2005

Sourced from The Wayback Machine; the original article was flushed down the memory hole a long time ago.

Old September 13th, 2009 #7
frank livingston
Banned

god i wish we could line these people up against the wall and shoot them in the back of the head, they have no right to live.

Old October 26th, 2009 #8
SKK

Hmm, Interesting

Thread