VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 31st, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Mission for This Forum

Point of this forum is to document nationalism around the world today. White nationalism, for the most part, but other nationalism too. Golden Dawn is the leading party in the white west, so it has pride of place in the naming of this forum. We'll have #1 threads for nationalist parties across the rest of the world, whether they are real or fake. That is, the fact we're tracking a party in here does not mean we consider it valid. Many so-called nationalist parties are philo-semitic conservative fronts pretending to be genuine nationalists.

I'm open to any ideas about additional threads or ways of organizing this forum. I may try to pull up our strategy section and fit it in here somehow.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 1st, 2013 at 03:45 PM.

Old July 31st, 2013 #2
Carl Corey

Generation Identitaire is fairly strong in France, and there are Austrian, German, Dutch, and British off shoots now.

They use a Spartan symbol. The movement appears ethnocentric though their rhetoric is mostly focused inward, strengthening their own identity, rather than outward. They focus on non-violent acts of disobedience, mostly anti-Islamic and anti-Marxist in nature.

Not sure if Golden Dawn could be viewed as a European Identity movement. Obviously there is no nationalism without an identity, so the moment appears to focus on restoring the pillars that support the nationalist state, rather than explicitly stating their desired goal.

Old July 31st, 2013 #3
panos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Corey View Post
Generation Identitaire is fairly strong in France, and there are Austrian, German, Dutch, and British off shoots now.

They use a Spartan symbol. The movement appears ethnocentric though their rhetoric is mostly focused inward, strengthening their own identity, rather than outward. They focus on non-violent acts of disobedience, mostly anti-Islamic and anti-Marxist in nature.

Not sure if Golden Dawn could be viewed as a European Identity movement. Obviously there is no nationalism without an identity, so the moment appears to focus on restoring the pillars that support the nationalist state, rather than explicitly stating their desired goal.
Yeah I guess since Alex said there is room for both real and fake nationalist movements, Generation Identitaire has a place here. When I see them saying even one word about the Jew, I might consider them a nationalist movement.

Old July 31st, 2013 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by panos View Post
Yeah I guess since Alex said there is room for both real and fake nationalist movements, Generation Identitaire has a place here. When I see them saying even one word about the Jew, I might consider them a nationalist movement.
It's best to collect them all in one place, we can judge them in-thread.

Old July 31st, 2013 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

I'm big on context. Understanding the setting, the players, what's going on here, from the outside on in.

Old July 31st, 2013 #6
Thomas777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
. Golden Dawn is the leading party in the white west, so it has pride of place in the naming of this forum.
Golden Dawn I believe irritates globalists, Jews, liberals, and the other usual suspects for peculiar reasons - beyond the obvious ones I mean. Jobbik in Hungary, for example, is as 'right wing' as Golden Dawn is - but it doesn't really garner the same kinds of hostile propaganda from mainstream media in the UK and America. In continental Europe it does, but not in the Anglosphere. Why this is the case is something of an open-ended question - I speculate that part of the strength of Golden Dawn on the street and among the Greek military stems from the fact that Greece and Turkey over the last two decades experienced elevated military tension and a regional 'cold war' of sorts that hadn't really existed since the 1970s.

Greece's defense spending therein was in part responsible for their economic collapse - while Turkey in the same period has been quite ascendant politically and economically. If Golden Dawn really becomes dominant in Greece, its probable, if not axiomatic, that the NATO alliance in the Mediterranian region would for all practical purposes cease to exist - and this has global-systemic implications that are absent in other states (like Hungary).

My own opinion is that the most solid Nationalist state in the West in recent memory was Tudjman's Croatia - but the situation in Croatia post-Tudjman to the present is complicated and the country has, so to speak, lost the fervent momentum that was present in the war torn 1990s. But this is probably not a topic for this thread.

Old July 31st, 2013 #7
IlDuce
Banned

Forza Nuova (New Force) is one party I'm watching in Italy. They base their ideals around the Philosophy of Julius Evola.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forza_Nuova

They just go walking through neighborhoods with flags and flares banging drums and speaking on the microphone. Do that in every city and you will get the word out even if the Jew media ignores and ostracizes you.

Add in food and medicine drives like the Golden Dawn does, volunteer firefighting and community patrols with their uniform, etc. it's so simple and so practical. I don't know why Nationalists in America aren't doing this? I understand many older people have families and kids so they can't risk losing their jobs, but this is why we must 1)Get more young people - preferably college students (I've been trying to recruit on campus - putting up flyers with links to websites), and 2)Jobs for other Nationalists. Maybe some kind of WN network/job bank

Old July 31st, 2013 #8
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlDuce View Post
Forza Nuova (New Force) is one party I'm watching in Italy. They base their ideas around the Philosophy of Julius Evola.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forza_Nuova

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Forza-Nuova/

Start a thread on them and put in useful information that can be read on-site and that gives visitors a good overview re: what they are all about.

That is the point with this new forum section.

Old July 31st, 2013 #9
Jean West

Quote:
Point of this forum is to document nationalism around the world today. White nationalism, for the most part, but other nationalism too. Golden Dawn is the leading party in the white west, so it has pride of place in the naming of this forum. We'll have #1 threads for nationalist parties across the rest of the world, whether they are real or fake. I'm open to any ideas about additional threads or ways of organizing this forum. I may try to pull up our strategy section and fit it in here somehow.
I like the idea of the Strategy section. Golden Dawn will remain the primary movement. I think I've seen Germany, France, England, and Italy all represented in threads today. There are probably things posted in the Europe section in the individual countries that relate specifically to nationalist activity. I actually printed out a site map a few weeks ago to help me figure out where to put things. If it's any help, the only thing about which I'm somewhat of a stickler for organization is data, so as to find things fast, before the train leaves the station.

Old July 31st, 2013 #10
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas777 View Post
My own opinion is that the most solid Nationalist state in the West in recent memory was Tudjman's Croatia - but the situation in Croatia post-Tudjman to the present is complicated and the country has, so to speak, lost the fervent momentum that was present in the war torn 1990s. But this is probably not a topic for this thread.

Well it is much easier when you have the backing of ambassador Galbraith and the Clinton administration. See plans and preparations for Opeartion Storm and the late Richard Holbrooke's quote referring to Tudjman's Croatia as 'our junkyard dog in the region'.

Now maybe eventually down the road Tudjman too would have gotten similar treatment as Milosevic, when the war ended and he was no longer of use to Washington, had he not died of course. Although even this is a little doubtful due to the fact that he had the power to incriminate the Americans if they ever charged and extradited him to stand trial at the hague, so it would have been politically problematic for the West/NATO to say the least.

Nevertheleas we see today that there is definitely a deTudjmanization process going on in Croatia as he represents a past which the new 'democratic' EU govt of Croatia would like to sweep under the rug and forget.

I would say that the West probably looked on Tudjman as a kind of necessary 'evil'. They were certainly against his actions of supporting Bosnian Croats against muslims (pressuring him into signing the Washington Agreement Vasingtonski Sporzum in March 1994) but when it came to fighting Serbs, including sending his regular Croatian Army into Bosnia to clash with local BSA, they backed him 100%. All in all he was a mixed bag.

I would personally cite Radovan Karadzic as a much better example of someone who the System really wanted to get rid off from the get go, but I know that obviously you would disagree.

Tudjman. the Tito wannabe, could be compared more to Pinochet than say Hitler or Mussolini, drawing support from Thatcher and similar conservative circles just like Augusto, however unlike with Pinochet the global Left was silent, not making an issue out of him.

Anyway I'm sure that we would have seen a real Milosevic-Tudjman pact, (something similar to the much hysterically hyped 'smoking gun' in Western circles, Karadjordjevo Agreement) its main function being the humane and civilized division of Bosnia between Serbs and Croats including peaceful transfer of populations, had the West not interfered. After all Tudjman and Milosevic had more in common than what one may think just by looking at the surface of our problem. For a start they were both ex commies who understood each other perfectly.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 31st, 2013 #11
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas777 View Post
Golden Dawn I believe irritates globalists, Jews, liberals, and the other usual suspects for peculiar reasons - beyond the obvious ones I mean. Jobbik in Hungary, for example, is as 'right wing' as Golden Dawn is - but it doesn't really garner the same kinds of hostile propaganda from mainstream media in the UK and America. In continental Europe it does, but not in the Anglosphere. Why this is the case is something of an open-ended question - I speculate that part of the strength of Golden Dawn on the street and among the Greek military stems from the fact that Greece and Turkey over the last two decades experienced elevated military tension and a regional 'cold war' of sorts that hadn't really existed since the 1970s.
Also Americans know what "Greece" is, it's the country Zeus was from.

"Hungary" is off with Tursbakistan and Zelgoslavia in the pile of "small countries somewhere in Eurasia". Nobody knows what a Hungarian is, or where the country is located exactly, or how "Jobbik" is pronounced/spelled.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old August 1st, 2013 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean West View Post
I like the idea of the Strategy section. Golden Dawn will remain the primary movement. I think I've seen Germany, France, England, and Italy all represented in threads today. There are probably things posted in the Europe section in the individual countries that relate specifically to nationalist activity. I actually printed out a site map a few weeks ago to help me figure out where to put things. If it's any help, the only thing about which I'm somewhat of a stickler for organization is data, so as to find things fast, before the train leaves the station.
Well if you can think of a better way to arrange things let me know. My wish would be to incorporate all the verbal/strategic stuff I have down below with cutting-edge news about nationalism in Europe (and around the world), along with perhaps what-an-imaginary-USA-nationalist-party-could-be-doing. I've sketched my own ideas for a non-traditional White party approach, basically a white ADL with a kernel of lawyers and writers/activists focused on hush crimes. Gaining publicity by holding rallies around incidents like the hush crime of Joshua Chellew, and snowballing from there.

Old August 1st, 2013 #13
IlDuce
Banned

Quote:
Well if you can think of a better way to arrange things let me know. My wish would be to incorporate all the verbal/strategic stuff I have down below with cutting-edge news about nationalism in Europe (and around the world), along with perhaps what-an-imaginary-USA-nationalist-party-could-be-doing. I've sketched my own ideas for a non-traditional White party approach, basically a white ADL with a kernel of lawyers and writers/activists focused on hush crimes. Gaining publicity by holding rallies around incidents like the hush crime of Joshua Chellew, and snowballing from there.
Maybe if we could tag each thread and have "similar threads" listed under each thread? This way if you click on the tag it will bring up all French/Italian/English etc Nationalist parties, or if you view one thread others will be listed under?

I visit a bodybuilding forum (Link), and under each thread you can see "similar threads"

Otherwise a wiki like this forum has

Old August 3rd, 2013 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
What I did in the country sections was to try to provide some main threads for the history of the country, so someone could just read that thread and get the basic picture. This has been achieved for Zimbabwe, South Africa and Australia, in particular. That is, whenever I came across good background/explanatory pieces, usually from a WN (say, from Pierce) or conservative, putting that in the thread. And then having a news section to update it from there. But there's only so much time. Others have to help update if they want stuff to be current. If you go into the Australia section, you'll see the stuff you posted from Windschuttle is already organized in there, so that you have the entire history of the land, the jewish involvement in promoting anti-white Abo privileges, and the latest news as that stuff moves forward.

In Strategy, I've tried to document and 'fix' or sticky every strategy I've come across, regardless of politics of party involved.

Verbal section is aimed at documenting Semitical Correctness, how language is used to distort and falsify reality in line with the judeo-marxist agenda.

Since jews are the main enemy, I've put them up top as The Problem - and tried to assemble a massive amounts of stickies that prove by news stories alone (as opposed to analytical pieces) that jews really are responsible for most of the nastiness plaguing the west.

And then for The Solution, I have written a number of essays explaining my view of how we can win - namely by infighting according to guidelines I set until one tendency dominates, at which point the others will fall in line. What is unique in my approach is I advocate attacking conservatives, not pretending they're on our side. We are fighting for the same people. Golden Dawn does this in practice. But this mindset is foreign to American WN - they brag about any connection they might have to some famous conservative like Pat Buchanan. They are politically naive, and like most Americans, interested only in being thought well of by others.

In short, we have identified and tracked all the problems, and provided the solutions. So I'm not sure what the problem is?

What would help is if people took responsiblity for updating certain #1 threads. Also, #1 threads are not supposed to be clever or funny, they're supposed to basic headers for ongoing, important stuff. As always, we're trying to give outside readers a clear context for understanding things. We're trying to impart our view, as opposed to what they get on tv. #1 threads help this because the reader can go to, say, our sticky South Africa thread, and in an hour of reading, get the entire background and WN view of what's going on there. Or he can go to our #1 Detroit or Philadelphia thread and get the racial history of that city, along with the most recent or relevant news items as the place evolves racially.

All this, together, is what a forum can do. Then we have two forums up top, This Just In and General Discussion, for evanescent news items, or discussions of any particular thing someone is interested in getting others' perspectives on.

Old August 3rd, 2013 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Why post this here? It doesn't belong in this thread. It belongs elsewhere in this section. If there's a real and existing party that merits a thread, create a thread, following the established form and pattern. If not, then find the UK thread of the closest related party and paste it there. Or, create a thread for historical nationalism in the UK.

When you see things stickied here, folks, it's done for a reason. Thought went into it. See the form/pattern involved, and copy it. If you can think of a better way to do it, then suggest it. My thoughts are seldom final. I figure out the best way I can think of, but there's usually an even better way, when that finally occurs to me, I change things.

Old August 3rd, 2013 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Well, the Euro countries never took off much, except UK. My idea was to take news items concerning nationalism in those countries and stick them in a stickied "news" thread so we could be updated. But not too many other people (besides Serbian) were helping with that, and we don't have huge numbers from the various European countries, even the big ones like Germany and France, so they just kind of sit there unused. But I am proud of what we have for South Africa, Zimbabwe and Australia, in particular. Really, Germany is probably the one county that matters that we don't have nearly enough on. There's not that much to date in the Afro/Asia region, we have UK and USA and Canada covered. We have a good spanish/portugese section, and until recently a good French section. We're watching Golden Dawn and Greece around the clock. Now we're even starting to learn a little about the other countries in Eastern Europe. We have always watched Russia, but it's not as easy to judge as most of the others. We have one-two good people to tell us about Scandinavia, that's about all we need for that area.

Old August 3rd, 2013 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

You see how jews ground and enculturate their kids in a jewish context - here is who we are, as a people. Here is the path we've trod. Here is our history. Here is our meaning. Here is your role in the drama. You are a link in the chain. You are part of something great and long-lasting. Don't let the group down. Support the group, keep it going, improve it.

That's what whites need. It doesn't work against ethnic nationalism either, it envelops and reinforces it. Contrary to what various people claim, namely our political enemies (who have no problem figuring out who's white when it comes to writing laws discriminating against us) and our religious enemies (who claim race is an abstraction, whereas something like catholicism is real!), our race is the natural basis of our identification, and we can take pride in what our ancestors have done over the last five thousand years.

Old August 5th, 2013 #18
Thomas777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I would personally cite Radovan Karadzic as a much better example of someone who the System really wanted to get rid off from the get go, but I know that obviously you would disagree.
I don't fundamentally disagree, but men like Karadzic, and for that matter like Arkan, were peculiar figures - who came to thrive in a fundamentally conspiratorial society (Serbia).

The Left in the UK and America, the Hague, various Ustase/Tudjman-loyalist type elements aimed to portray Milosevic as some kind of dictator-executive who became animated by hubris and tried to install himself as the supreme authority of an ambitious project of ''Greater Serbia''. In contrast, Milosevic apologists, Russians, some American paleocons (who for weird reasons that are outside the scope of our discussion here are tepidly sympathetic to Chetnik causes) suggest that Milosevic was basically an honest but weak man who was forced to abide the violence of radicals (in Bosnia) to resolve a mortal crisis and carry out his duty to preserve the ''Yugoslavian'' union. Neither of these accounts is true - however Milosevic was a Machiavellian and his direct testimony at the Hague can probably be accepted at face value: he had no interest in perjuring himself because the Court wasn't going to acquit him anyway.

Karadzic served a function as a political-military figurehead who commanded the loyalty of the Serbian nation's (arguably) toughest and most committed people (the Bosnian Serbs), he was totally uncompromising in his objectives, and he served a function IMO (if you'll allow a comparative analogy) not unlike that of Billy Wright vis a vis the ''moderate'' Loyalist leadership in Northern Ireland - ruthless partisan fighter who set a standard for radicalism within a conflict paradigm who was utilized very effectively by a formal power structure even as the latter invoked plausible deniability relating to his activities.

Summarized very incompletely, not only did NATO/ZOG/UK want Karadic gone, Milosevic - looking ahead to the victory that never arrived - wanted him gone too after he'd served his purpose of guaranteeing the capture of lebensraum for the Serbian nation in Bosnia.

Does this make him a ''better'' Nationalist than Tudjman was? I think the comparison is apples and oranges. Suppose Serbia had prevailed in the '91='95 war...would there be a place in the new Serb government for ''extremists'' like Karadic? Precedent indicates otherwise.

Mind you, I don't read or speak Serbian - my knowledge of the Serbs has come from immersion among expats and studying news reports in translation. I'm not aiming to presume to instruct you on your own national affairs - its just my speculation and interpretation from without.

Old August 5th, 2013 #19
Serbian

I replied to you in PM so as not to continue off topic on this thread with Yugoslav affairs discussion, which as we both know can go on forever.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old October 1st, 2013 #20
andy

Default Norway

Interesting that the Norwegian electorate has more in common with Britvic than the court media admits

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...on-immigration

Erna Solberg, whose Conservatives finished second in this month's parliamentary election, will team up with the Progress party, which came third.

"...The two-party coalition is expected to introduce stricter immigration policies. Many Norwegians have called for a reduction in immigration, and the Progress party has capitalised on that feeling..."

Chase them into the swamps

Thread