Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #1
Franco

Default The Border Patrol Helps Illegal Aliens Sneak Into America

The Border Patrol Helps Illegal Aliens Sneak Into America

There's something just plain wrong with such "helping of illegals." It's not normal at all. It's very, very abnormal.

Who's actually running America today?? Yes, I've heard the rumors. Are they true? Probably but who knows? They say that a couple of Brown people (at the top) run America now, with lots of Jews underneath them (in rank). Regardless, was America's current "leader" elected? When was he elected? I'm guessing "he wasn't elected." Which raises tons of legal and constitutional issues. When normal White people regain political power in America (if that ever happens, of course, if!), it'll take YEARS to sort through the New American Nightmare (my term; aka, NAN; 2020-onward; Trump left office on Jan. 20, 2021 after being illegally "soft-couped") to figure out what the hell happened and which things were legal and which things weren't legal. I'm guessing 99.6% of the things weren't legal -- for various reasons, including "certain officials lying to President Trump" -- and will all have to be voided by honest courts (if we ever have honest courts again).

Anyway, most normal White people would call such "helping of illegals" treason. Because America has federal immigration laws which mandate (yes, mandate) securing America's borders. Those laws are mandatory, not optional.

Headline: "Biden's Border Patrol Lifts Razor Wire To Let Illegals Into America"

https://vdare.com/posts/biden-s-bord...s-into-america

-------------------------

Old 1 Week Ago #2
Ray Allan

How do those assholes live with themselves? Oh right, a nice big ZOG paycheck every two weeks.

A large percentage of the border patrol are spics themselves.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 1 Week Ago #3
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

How do those assholes live with themselves? Oh right, a nice big ZOG paycheck every two weeks.

A large percentage of the border patrol are spics themselves.
Yep. I've noticed that.

Thread