VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2017 #681
Ray Allan

Default Top Gun really wants to be "top gun"

Penis skydrawing was our doing, Navy says

Quote:
Officials with Naval Air Station Whidbey Island said Thursday that their aircraft was responsible for the penis-shaped skydrawings spotted by local residents, CBS affiliate KREM 2 News reports.

The TV station received photos from several sources of skydrawings that looked like male genitalia.

"The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable," the Navy told KREM.

The penile depiction was done by a EA-18G Growler with Electronic Attack Squadron 130, also known as "The Zappers."

A concerned mother who spotted the phallic renderings told KREM 2 she was upset she might have to explain the drawings to her kids.

Locals also posted images of the atmospheric penis to social media.

Federal Aviation Administration officials said they were powerless to rein in the display because they cannot act unless a safety risk is involved.

The FAA told the station it "cannot police morality."
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...ing-navy-says/

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 17th, 2017 #682
Ray Allan

Default More than 20K Alleged Sex Assaults at Military Bases over 4 Years: DoD

Quote:
More than 20,300 allegations of sexual assaults at military installations worldwide have been reported over the last four years, the Defense Department said Friday.

In a report listing the bases for each service, DoD's Sexual Assault and Prevention Office (SAPRO) said that Army installations received a total of 8,284 allegations of sexual assault from fiscal 2013 through fiscal 2016, the Navy 4,788, the Marine Corps 3,400 and the Air Force 3,876.

The Army post with the most reports of sexual assaults in fiscal 2016 was Fort Hood, Texas, with 199, the most in the Navy in fiscal 2016 was Naval Station Norfolk, Virginia with 270 and the most in the Marine Corps that year 169 at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.

In the Air Force, the installation with the most allegations of sexual assault in fiscal 2016 was the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado, with 44 reports.

In fiscal 2016, there were 24 reports of sexual assaults at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, and 24 at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, New York, SAPRO said.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...years-dod.html

How many assaults were committed by nigger or spic green niggers, I wonder?

Old November 18th, 2017 #683
Jeffrey Smither

It happens yet again. Soon the Nave won't have any destroyers in service at this rate.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...anese-tug-boat

Old November 19th, 2017 #684
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
It happens yet again. Soon the Nave won't have any destroyers in service at this rate.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...anese-tug-boat
The world's oceans free of ZOG's water niggers would be safer oceans. Maybe they should only be allowed to operate pedal-boats on inland ponds until they can safely pass a sea driving test.

Old November 19th, 2017 #685
Ray Allan

Default Recent news from MilitaryAreMorons.com

Navy Grounds Whidbey Crew After Lewd Skywriting Incident
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...-incident.html

Alcohol, Liberty Ban for US Troops in Japan After Deadly Car Crash
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...car-crash.html

Sexual Assault Reports Increase 28 Percent at Fort Bragg
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...at-fort-bragg/

Old November 19th, 2017 #686
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Probably most of them. But it wouldn't surprise me of there were plenty of feminists who had 1 night stands with superior officers, who didn't get the promotion they were promised, and incomes the sexual assault accusations. Or they got drunk and regretted fucking some guy, and claim rape in order to salvage their reputation. They go from being slut shamed, to being coddled, simply by screaming RAPE!

Old November 19th, 2017 #687
Gladiatrix

Quote:
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...years-dod.html

Don't forget the mudslimes!

https://www.rt.com/usa/354422-khan-d...website-trump/

Old November 20th, 2017 #688
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Sexual assault committed by mudslimes is a big problem, especially in Europe where traitorous European governments have allowed them in. But we're talking specifically about sexual assaults in the US military here, and there are very few mudslimes among US green nigger ranks right now. The US and European militaries are facilitating the rapeugee invasion of Europe by "rescuing" them at sea and taxiing them into Europe and in the US military's case (at the behest of their jewish masters, of course), illegally occupying Syrian territory and actively aiding ISIS against the Assad government. So I consider green niggers just as big of scum as ISIS in addition to being the jew's little bitches and global terrorist force.

Old November 20th, 2017 #689
Jeffrey Smither

Another crash. This time the Air Farce.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/20...-in-texas.html

Old November 22nd, 2017 #690
Ray Allan

Smile They're dropping like flies

US Navy aircraft with 11 aboard crashes in Philippine Sea

Quote:
"A United States Navy aircraft carrying 11 crew and passengers crashed in the ocean southeast of Okinawa," a statement said on Wednesday.

"Personnel recovery is under way and the condition will be evaluated by USS Ronald Reagan medical staff."

This is the latest accident to hit the US armed forces in East Asia.
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/1...Philippine-Sea

Old November 22nd, 2017 #691
Jeffrey Smither

More greenies are dying from accidents it seems than in actual combat.

Old November 22nd, 2017 #692
Crowe

Quote:
More greenies are dying from accidents it seems than in actual combat.
They don't actually fight like men in combat anymore, unless the enemy ambushes them and pins them down. They drop laser guided bombs and use drones to do the dirty work. Even the special farces are being delegated 'tagging' duty to mark targets on the ground, rather than Ramboing in there. I'd say man for man, the average Taliban fighter is a better fighter.

Old November 23rd, 2017 #693
Jeffrey Smither

Why is it these modern day green nigs, I mean since the first Gulf War and on when they get out of the military they're big meat heads pumped on steroids and short tempers?

Many of them go on to service in law enforcement but think they're operators still.

My dad is a Nam vet and they were not like this when they got out of the military. They were not all jacked up on steroids and overall meat heads. They were fit and lean, not totally buffed up hot heads like they're today.

What is it with the modern green niggers being full of testosterone and ready to snap?

You didn't see the Heer troops with bursting biceps and looking like Incredible Hulk like you do with the Marines and KWA Army today.

Old November 23rd, 2017 #694
Ray Allan

My grandfather was in World War Jew and he didn't look like the Hulk. Hard to say why green niggers today are such short-fused steroid freaks and the ones who become blue niggers after their time in the military. The muscled-out super-soldier and worshipping of them bullshit did start after the first Gulf War, since that was the first US "victory" after the "loss" of Vietnam and the jewsmedia built it all up for public support of Big Jew's planned 21st century wars of expansion and conquest. It became exponentially worse after 9/11/2001 with the "War On Terror", Afghanistan and Iraq wars to the point where these ZOGbot meatheads are worshipped like gods by the brainwashed sheeple. But the illusion of invincibility is starting to crumble away now when you have a force of retards, degenerates and genetic waste who can't keep planes from crashing and ships from colliding all the time. They can't defeat 12th century goat herders, let alone a real and superior adversary like the Russians. As Crowe pointed out in his above post, they don't fight like men in combat anymore, because they're not men and wouldn't last long without their laser-guided smart bombs, drones, and other high-tech war toys and technology.

Last edited by Ray Allan; November 23rd, 2017 at 03:54 PM.

Old November 23rd, 2017 #695
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
My grandfather was in World War Jew and he didn't look like the Hulk. Hard to say why green niggers today are such short-fused steroid freaks and the ones who become blue niggers after their time in the military. The muscled-out super-soldier and worshipping of them bullshit did start after the first Gulf War, since that was the first US "victory" after the "loss" of Vietnam and the jewsmedia built it all up for public support of Big Jew's planned 21st century wars of expansion and conquest. It became exponentially worse after 9/11/2001 with the "War On Terror", Afghanistan and Iraq wars to the point where these ZOGbot meatheads are worshipped like gods by the brainwashed sheeple. But the illusion of invincibility is starting to crumble away now when you have a force of retards, degenerates and genetic waste who can't keep planes from crashing and ships from colliding all the time. They can't defeat 12th century goat herders, let alone a real and superior adversary like the Russians. As Crowe pointed out in his above post, they don't fight like men in combat anymore, because they're not men and wouldn't last long without their laser-guided smart bombs, drones, and other high-tech war toys and technology.
Russia is a large country but if it's a war based on technology I'm not sure they'd win. A lot of their weapons are outdated. They still use prop engine bombers still.

North Korea has a large military force but many of their soldiers are mal nourished and their weapons are low quality and from the 1950s.

In fact if you were able to get a time machine and get the Wehrmacht and SS against North Korea I think the Deutsche forces would beat North Korea easily due to their superior training and high tech weapons for that time.

North Korea has 44 modern MIG jets produced in the late 80s and early 90s. The rest of their jets are from the 1950s and 60s.

I would be more worried about a war with China. They have nukes and have been developing new weapons (thanks KWA) and expanding their military.

Old November 24th, 2017 #696
Ray Allan

Quote:
Russia is a large country but if it's a war based on technology I'm not sure they'd win. A lot of their weapons are outdated. They still use prop engine bombers still.

North Korea has a large military force but many of their soldiers are mal nourished and their weapons are low quality and from the 1950s.

In fact if you were able to get a time machine and get the Wehrmacht and SS against North Korea I think the Deutsche forces would beat North Korea easily due to their superior training and high tech weapons for that time.

North Korea has 44 modern MIG jets produced in the late 80s and early 90s. The rest of their jets are from the 1950s and 60s.

I would be more worried about a war with China. They have nukes and have been developing new weapons (thanks KWA) and expanding their military.
Russia has some really modern weapons, they're not all Cold War Soviet-era relics. And their military as well as the quality of their fighting men at this point in time is superior to the degenerate US green niggers. Alex Him has been posting some cool videos of it in the Russia sub-forum. https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=543235

Russia still operates the Tu-95 turboprop-powered bomber, but it is of the same vintage as the B-52 and can still carry modern nuclear bombs and cruise missiles. Their ICBM force and space-based assets are also being modernized.

I don't doubt North Korea all by itself could be easily defeated, but if they are ever attacked by the US, it would be a repeat of 1950--there is no way China would not become involved. And probably Russia, too. Not a good scenario/outcome for the KWA.

Old November 24th, 2017 #697
Tony Boone

I'd include those who should have a clue about the military at the beginning of the second tour of duty or that point where one would begin a second tour. At 18 I had no clue about what the military was all about. Still learning about life.

Old November 24th, 2017 #698
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
I'd include those who should have a clue about the military at the beginning of the second tour of duty or that point where one would begin a second tour. At 18 I had no clue about what the military was all about. Still learning about life.
One of the hopes I've had since I started posting in this thread is that some young White persons will read it and decide not to join the ranks of Uncle Shlomo's global mercenary green nigger force and not have to learn the hard way like some of us did.

Old November 24th, 2017 #699
Johan
Banned

Quote:
One of the hopes I've had since I started posting in this thread is that some young White persons will read it and decide not to join the ranks of Uncle Shlomo's global mercenary green nigger force and not have to learn the hard way like some of us did.
That's a good intention Ray,but in the old days you have to go on 'draft' {in the european case if you refuse that,they put you in jail for the time you have to serve} so far as i know in the USA is the 'draft' ended after Vietnam.But what if the make it topical again,what to do then?

Old November 24th, 2017 #700
notmenomore

Thumbs down

The draft can be re-instituted in the Kwa anytime ZOG wants it to be.

Tags
#1, military

Thread