VNN Broadcasts

Old September 8th, 2020 #1761
Stewart Meadows

Here's a strange news story that was published in the New York Post:

Quote:
Army veteran Ronnie McNutt commits suicide in Facebook livestream

By Yaron Steinbuch
September 8, 2020

A 33-year-old Army veteran from Mississippi who served in Iraq shot himself in the head live on Facebook — and social media sites are still scrambling to remove the harrowing footage, which went viral more than a week ago, according to reports.

Ronnie McNutt, who worked at a Toyota plant in Blue Springs, New Albany, killed himself in front of his computer on Aug. 31 during a livestream on Facebook, the Daily Star reported.
https://nypost.com/2020/09/08/army-v...ok-livestream/

Ronnie McNutt? Good grief...

Old September 9th, 2020 #1762
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Thanks for the post Willis. Hopefully myself and others who have posted in this thread the past several years have awakened some of our people as to what "our" military really is and maybe prevented a few young White men from joining and not becoming one of the jew's little camo-clad bitches, terrorists and murderers.
Ronnie McNutt should have stayed home and minded his own business.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 9th, 2020 #1763
Gladiatrix

Default Facebook Live Suicide Video: Ex-green nigger shoots himself in the head with a shotgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's a strange news story that was published in the New York Post:

https://nypost.com/2020/09/08/army-v...ok-livestream/

Ronnie McNutt? Good grief...

Here is the film footage. I hope that pet in the background got a good home.

https://hoodsite.com/facebook-live-s...-head-shotgun/

Old September 9th, 2020 #1764
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

I think we will see a lot more whites do this over the years as the country as a whole goes down the shitter, non whites and overall apefirmative action and a shitty economy with low end jobs and business owners going under.

The Weimar Republic had a lot of suicides until the NSDAP took control.

Old September 9th, 2020 #1765
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I think we will see a lot more whites do this over the years as the country as a whole goes down the shitter, non whites and overall apefirmative action and a shitty economy with low end jobs and business owners going under.

The Weimar Republic had a lot of suicides until the NSDAP took control.
Robert O'Neill and Eddie Gallagher need to kill themselves, but they probably won't.

Old September 9th, 2020 #1766
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Robert O'Neill and Eddie Gallagher need to kill themselves, but they probably won't.
They won't. Why? Pensions for life, book deals bringing in big cash and worshipped as hewoes by kwans! Unlike most slops like us.

Old September 9th, 2020 #1767
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

Check this article out. The blue niggers were outside his house but Chief Wiggum decided against going in. I know it's a green nig, BUT just shows how lazy and scared blue niggers are. If this happened outside in the open they would have just turned him into swiss cheese.

Probably since he was a combat vet they were too scared of his possible tactics and getting shot at. Typical blue nigs

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam.../#3b798d536b27

Old September 10th, 2020 #1768
Joe from OH

Quote:
Check this article out. The blue niggers were outside his house but Chief Wiggum decided against going in. I know it's a green nig, BUT just shows how lazy and scared blue niggers are. If this happened outside in the open they would have just turned him into swiss cheese.

Probably since he was a combat vet they were too scared of his possible tactics and getting shot at. Typical blue nigs

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam.../#3b798d536b27
Fuck blue negroes, but they're not responsible for risking their lives to save a suicidal, low IQ, PTSD-ridden shotgun-toting, live streaming facebook, drunk assclown who isn't a threat to others. The apartments next to his had been secured-which is what the cops needed to do.

What do you expect them to do? Kick the door in and grab his shotgun from him? Would you do it?

Old September 12th, 2020 #1769
Ray Allan

Default 'White supremacist' kicked out of air farce

Air Force finally kicks out senior NCO demoted for white nationalist ties

Quote:
A year after being demoted for alleged ties to a white nationalist group, Air Force Tech Sgt. Cory Reeves has been discharged from the service, Air Force spokeswoman Ann Stefanek said on Thursday. Stefanek said Reeves's discharge characterization is not releasable.

Reeves, who was discharged on Aug. 14, was investigated by the Air Force's Office of Special Investigations in 2019. OSI found that he was allegedly a member of the white supremacist group Identity Evropa. The Colorado airman had allegedly distributed white supremacist propaganda in that state, the investigation found.

. . .Reeves was identified as a leader of the Colorado branch after a nonprofit group It was the local chapter of Antifa leaked Identity Evropa internal chat messages, The Denver Post reported. Reeves posted selfies in the chat messages and photos of himself and others placing stickers and painting a mural of the group's logo purportedly under a Denver overpass.

Reeves is far from the only white supremacist in the military. Recent discoveries include:

--An Army private charged in a neo-Nazi plot to attack his own unit.

--A Marine lance corporal who allegedly shared white supremacist material online.

--A Marine 2nd lieutenant accused of lying to investigators about being a member of a white supremacist group.

--A Coast Guard officer accused of amassing an arsenal of illegal firearms and plotting the murder of Democratic politicians and high-profile broadcast journalists.

. . ."The matter is too urgent to wait for new national leadership," the retired officials said. "At stake is nothing less than the protection of the American people and our way of life."
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/air-...ist-discharged

Old September 13th, 2020 #1770
Crowe

Based Rody Duterte pardons green nigger for offing a tranny:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/13/a...ntl/index.html

Quote:
A United States Marine convicted of killing a transgender woman has been released from prison and deported from the Philippines on Sunday, after President Rodrigo Duterte granted him an "absolute pardon" earlier this week.

Lance Cpl. Joseph Scott Pemberton had served roughly six years of a 10-year sentence for homicide when Duterte's decision to pardon him was announced by Philippine Foreign Affairs Secretary Teddy Locsin Jr. on Monday.

Pemberton, who was aged 19 at the time of his conviction, told police that he had choked Laude in anger when he found out that she had male genitalia.
Well, there is at least one green nigger that we can say legitimately did a service for the Filipino people.

Old September 14th, 2020 #1771
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Based Rody Duterte pardons green nigger for offing a tranny:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/13/a...ntl/index.html

Well, there is at least one green nigger that we can say legitimately did a service for the Filipino people.
He's not White, but Rowdy Rody Duterte is the man.

I hope he can eventually kick the green niggers out of his country.

Old September 14th, 2020 #1772
Gladiatrix

Quote:
He's not White, but Rowdy Rody Duterte is the man.

I hope he can eventually kick the green niggers out of his country.
I know some flips in the DMV and they love him.

Old September 18th, 2020 #1773
Ray Allan

Default No eager young space cadets?

The Space Force is calling its members 'space professionals' until it figures out a real term for them

Quote:
JEFF SCHOGOL SEP 15, 2020 5:30 pm EDT

The Space Force still doesn't have a term for its service members nearly nine full months after the sixth branch of the U.S. military was formally established.

It appeared the issue had been decided in August when the Space Force unveiled its doctrinal document to the troops belonging to the new service as "space warfighters."

However, that is a generic term, not the official name for the Space Force's rank and file, said Chief of Space Operations Gen. John Raymond.

. . .The new service has already ruled out referring to its service members as "space cadets" or "space men," the Space Force's Vice Commander Lt. Gen. David Thompson told reporters in February.
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/spac...fessional-name

Old September 19th, 2020 #1774
Jeffrey Smither

Default Literally a floating turd, POS

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/navy...climate-survey

So the sailors of this floating shitbox which in reality DOES look like a piece of shit ready to sink are saying their captain is an asshole basically.

From the sounds of it he's a typical career green nig lazy lackey collecting a large gubmint paycheck and eventual pension while the peasants get worked to death who were dumb enough to enlist. Sounds like hell on water basically. Being stuck on a tiny ship with a dictator and the stench!

Anyway look at this POS. IF the thing really did sink it would help get that war budget up to over one trillion!

I bet this chief engineer is some big buck nigger or spic bullying whites who are afraid to speak up.

Quote:
chief engineer will harass you and bully you,” one sailor wrote. “Only way he is still here is because people are afraid to say something. The guy spent months trying to set up old XO [executive officer] and succeeded. Then openly brags about it and jokes about it with CO. Unreal.”
Quote:
“Honestly we need an entirely new wardroom from Captain down,” a sailor wrote. “Never seen a group of individuals that are this backstabbing and bad and a CO who doesn't see clearly who the issues are.”

The thing looks like a jalopy that would come from an African country Gavy.

Old September 19th, 2020 #1775
Ray Allan

Quote:
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/navy...climate-survey

So the sailors of this floating shitbox which in reality DOES look like a piece of shit ready to sink are saying their captain is an asshole basically.

From the sounds of it he's a typical career green nig lazy lackey collecting a large gubmint paycheck and eventual pension while the peasants get worked to death who were dumb enough to enlist. Sounds like hell on water basically. Being stuck on a tiny ship with a dictator and the stench!

Anyway look at this POS. IF the thing really did sink it would help get that war budget up to over one trillion!

I bet this chief engineer is some big buck nigger or spic bullying whites who are afraid to speak up.

The thing looks like a jalopy that would come from an African country Gavy.
This story reminds me of the 1955 movie Mister Roberts and its sequel, 1964's Ensign Pulver about the crew of a dilapidated old cargo ship in WW2 and their battle with the ship's tyrannical captain.

The Dexterous probably is a floating shitbox. 14 Avenger-class mine countermeasures ships were built between 1987 and 1994, Dexterous was next to last, so it's 26 years old now.

https://www.naval-technology.com/pro...measures-ship/

Old September 19th, 2020 #1776
steven clark

Default #1 Green Nigger Thread

No, the movie you want to remember is The Caine Mutiny, based on the book by Herman Wouk, and that ship was a minesweeper. Also dealt with a skipper who had lost his marbles (if not the steel balls), but yeah, the navy would back him to the hilt, even if he almost caused it to sink during a typhoon.

Although, when my uncle was in the navy back in 1951, his skipper (on a carrier) was a discipline hog, ran the ship on a reef. He was replaced the next day. But carriers are big ticket items and matter, where minesweepers are like a floating dump truck to the brass.

I'm a little bothered seeing navy personnel wear battledress uniforms. Why don't they just wear naval uniform? Why do you need to camouflage yourself on a ship at sea? Probably to make you look and feel 'warlike.'

But isn't the navy already 'an adventure?'

Old September 19th, 2020 #1777
Olaf Menes

Veteran Suicides are caused by three things,

Sudden guilt over reminding themselves what their Service was really supporting...

The cocktails of highly toxic immunizations shot into all military personnel have severe adverse effects on mental and physical well being .

And the sudden shock of total abandonment once you rotate out.

Old September 19th, 2020 #1778
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
No, the movie you want to remember is The Caine Mutiny, based on the book by Herman Wouk, and that ship was a minesweeper. Also dealt with a skipper who had lost his marbles (if not the steel balls), but yeah, the navy would back him to the hilt, even if he almost caused it to sink during a typhoon.

Although, when my uncle was in the navy back in 1951, his skipper (on a carrier) was a discipline hog, ran the ship on a reef. He was replaced the next day. But carriers are big ticket items and matter, where minesweepers are like a floating dump truck to the brass.

I'm a little bothered seeing navy personnel wear battledress uniforms. Why don't they just wear naval uniform? Why do you need to camouflage yourself on a ship at sea? Probably to make you look and feel 'warlike.'

But isn't the navy already 'an adventure?'
Yes, I forgot about The Caine Mutiny. Captain Queeg and his steel balls. But in Ensign Pulver I always got a laugh when Pulver shot Capt. Morton, played by Burl Ives, in his fat ass with a piece of lead foil and carpet tacks from a slingshot--right in the "buu-tocks."

I don't get the thing about sailors wearing camo BDUs now, either. The old dungarees or blue coverall worked fine. Like you say, I guess they want to feel warlike and badass, or look like the marines, or something. The government has way too much money to waste on stupid crap like that, like the army adopting a Gen. Eisenhower WW2-throwback Class A uniform, a magic totem as you put it in another post when the green Class As they only retired in 2015 were fine. All I know is young White men should not be sacrificing themselves to the jew by signing up to join these evil and horrid organizations.

Old September 19th, 2020 #1779
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
This story reminds me of the 1955 movie Mister Roberts and its sequel, 1964's Ensign Pulver about the crew of a dilapidated old cargo ship in WW2 and their battle with the ship's tyrannical captain.

The Dexterous probably is a floating shitbox. 14 Avenger-class mine countermeasures ships were built between 1987 and 1994, Dexterous was next to last, so it's 26 years old now.

https://www.naval-technology.com/pro...measures-ship/
The shitbox isn't even that old and the thing is falling apart. overpriced shit from the defense contractors.

Old September 21st, 2020 #1780
Ray Allan

Default GI Fido must be born in 'murrca!

U.S. military dogs should be American-born: Senator

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...-working-dogs-

As if the dog is going to know the difference.

Tags
#1, military

Thread