Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 18th, 2008 #21
Scott Clarke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Boston, Ma.
Posts: 495
Scott Clarke
Default

"Capitalization" might be a big seller as well.
 
Old August 18th, 2008 #22
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ced smythe View Post
A decent bookmark for the interested:
http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/
Thanks. Bookmarked the link. I need all the help I can get.

I actually use Google quite a bit for spelling and grammar, also as a thesaurus. I use Google as a home page so it is easy to keep a browser tab open in which to type a word or phrase. If it is mispelled Google will correct it, and it will give you links to several sites that are online dictionaries or encyclopedia.
 
Old August 18th, 2008 #23
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy
 
TwistedCross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,137
TwistedCross
Default

http://thesaurus.reference.com/

Thesaurus
Dictionary
Encyclopedia

All at one handy address.
__________________
'My country is changing all around me. This is not the country that my forefathers built. It must be because those brown-skinned people are coming in and destroying it.' - Mark Potok the racist

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.
 
Old August 18th, 2008 #24
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCross View Post
http://thesaurus.reference.com/

Thesaurus
Dictionary
Encyclopedia

All at one handy address.
Good one. Bookmarked also. However it doesn't know what a nigger is.
 
Old August 18th, 2008 #25
Amy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 544
Amy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Good one. Bookmarked also. However it doesn't know what a nigger is.
Young Andrew of North Carolina does though.

 
Old August 26th, 2008 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,484
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

sub utraque specie - (term encountered in RI#22, from ch. 7 of EMJ's "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit")

Utraquism

The principal dogma, and one of the four articles, of the Calixtines or Hussites. It was first promulgated in 1414, by Jacob of Mies, professor of philosophy at the University of Prague. John Hus was neither its author nor its exponent. He was a professor at the above-named university, which required its bachelors to lecture on the works of a Paris, Prague, or Oxford doctor; and in compliance with this law, Hus, it seems, based his teaching on the writings of John Wyclif, an Oxford graduate. The opinions of Wyclif -- which were a cause of Utraquism -- were imbibed by the students of Prague, and, after Hus had been imprisoned, the Wycliffian influence showed itself in the Hussites' demand for Communion under both forms as necessary for salvation. This heresy was condemned in the Councils of Constance, Basle, and Trent (Denzinger-Bannwart, 626, 930 sqq.).

Utraquism, briefly stated, means this: Man, in order to be saved, must receive Holy Communion when he wishes and where he wishes, under the forms of bread and wine (sub utraque specie). This, said the Hussite leader, is of Divine precept. For, "Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you" (John 6:54). To receive only the Sacred Host is not "drinking" but "eating" the Blood of Christ.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15244b.htm

"Zelivsky celebrated Mass and the congregants received communion sub utraque specie."

In John, vi, 54, Christ says: "Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you" but in verses 52 and 59 he attributes life eternal to the eating of "this bread" (which is "my flesh for the life of the world", without mention of the drinking of His blood: "if anyone eat of this bread he shall live forever". Now the Utraquist interpretation would suppose that in verse 54 Christ meant to emphasize the distinction between the mode of reception "by eating" and the mode of reception "by drinking", and to include both modes distinctly in the precept He imposes. But such literalism, extravagant in any connection, would result in this case in putting verse 54 in opposition to 52 and 59, interpreted in the same rigid way. From which we may infer that whatever specialsignificance attached to the form of expression employed in verse 54, Christ did not have recourse to that form for the purpose of promulgating a law of Communion sub utraque. The twofold expression is employed by Christ in order to heighten the realism of the promise -- to emphasize more vividly the reality of the Eucharistic presence, and to convey the idea that His Body and Blood were to be the perfect spiritual aliment, the food and drink, of the faithful. In the Catholic teaching on the Eucharist this meaning is fully verified. Christ is really and integrally received under either kind; and from the sacramental point of view it is altogether immaterial whether this perfect reception takes place after the analogy in the natural order of solid or of liquid food alone, or after the analogy of both combined (cf. III below). In 1 Corinthians 11:28, to which Utraquists sometimes appeal, St. Paul is concerned with the preparation required for a worthy reception of the Eucharist. His mention of both species, "the bread and chalice", is merely incidental, and implies nothing more than the bare fact that Communion under both kinds was the prevailing usage in Apostolic times. From the verse immediately preceding (27) a difficulty might be raised against the dogmatic presuppositions of the great majority of Utraquists, and an argument advanced in proof of the Catholic doctrine of the integral presence and reception of Christ under either species. "Whosoever", says the Apostle, "shall eat this bread or drink the chalice of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord" i.e. whoever receives either unworthily is guilty of both. But it is unnecessary to insist on this argument in defence of the Catholic position. We are justified in concluding that the N.T. contains no proof of the existence of a Divine precept binding the faithful to Communicate under both kinds. It will appear, further, from the following historical survey, that the Church has never recognized the existence of such a precept.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04175a.htm
 
Old August 26th, 2008 #27
notmenomore
Senior Member
 
notmenomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,367
notmenomore
Default

Should one wonder, "who but a Talmudist would involve himself so intensely in such completely trivial differentiation?", one's question can be most easily answered here. Indeed, any Pauline scholar or papist can easily rise to the occassion!
__________________
No way out but through the jews.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,484
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Typical of the asinine arguments religious folk kill each other over.

- niggers are salvageable? check.
- jews can be turned into humans if they run through a water sprinkler? agreed.
- communion means bread and/or wine. The ANDs and the ORs will fight to death over this one!
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #29
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Typical of the asinine arguments religious folk kill each other over.
Yeah, well that is a canard most often found in the secular humanist/shabbos goy playbook: ''Religion is a cancer, man! Killing people for being different is stupid! We're not any better than the Jews!''

You will only come to grief if you insist upon counting Christians and Muslims as your enemies, as you'll be left with about half a dozen guys who dress up like Horst Wessel and a couple of Warcraft fanboys who follow just-add-water ''religions'' like 'Creativity' (aka Scientology for racialists).
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,484
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

monstrance - a receptacle in which the consecrated Host is exposed for adoration.

Also called ostensorium, ostensory

[hmm, ostensuble would be a nice word]
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #31
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Robert View Post
It's one thing to have been a Christian in Martin Luther's time. But today, in this day and age, with what we know to be true. Come on. Are you kidding me? Modern Christianity stinks to high heaven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMbIElTpCjo
What do we ''know to be true'' that I am missing?

What I do know is that the overwhelming majority of Christian persons in the world are neither deranged niggers nor Zionist lickspittles. To suggest otherwise is a strawman.

Alex Linder seems to echo Ludovici in his opinions on Christianity (and other things)...which is fine, because Ludo. is well-worth reading, but Nietzschean sociology was a brief intellectual and aesthetic fad that is unlikely to be necromanced by contemporary racialist authors with limited circulation.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #32
William Robert
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,911
Blog Entries: 3
Default That is a tall order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
What do we ''know to be true'' that I am missing?
Today, we have the ability to employ worldwide comparative analysis. We have access to every written document, every archeological find, and every cultural tradition. We can discern truth from error and engage ourselves in the study of all that is available. The folks living in the Dark Ages believed what they were told by the few people, they had contact with, in their limited sphere of influence. There are many truths we embrace today, that were simply out of our reach in the dark ages.

If you are a hardened champion or a sympathetic apologist for Christianity, in any form, you could be "missing" plenty or you could just be a devious liar. If you are a christian pastor or priest and you choose to practice old religious forms of mind-control, because it's all you know, then good luck with that. Even simpletons are aware that in the 21st century, scientific discoveries and modern methods have replaced the archaic religious rites and relics used in "Ole-Tyme" mind-control.

The Dead Sea Scrolls have been revealed. The truth about religion is available to all who have access to the internet. Historical hindsight is 20/20. We are all able to question the historically assumed truths, dissect the traditional lies, and refute the tortured fables that have shackled the minds of the weak and feeble among us.

If you are a sincere christian and feel the christian religion is right for you, then perhaps your feelings have triumphed over your ability to reason. Perhaps you lack critical thinking skills. Perhaps you have been told that to question religious dogma is wrong.


The historical analysis of Christianity exposes countless inaccuracies and contradictions; it unveils purposeful deceptions, manipulations, and exploitations; and it brings to light millions of hidious crimes perpetrated by demented religious actors, all in the name of piety.

The Christian says,

"You just need to believe. You just need to have blind faith.

I say, "Prove it".

Prove your religious dogma, or shut up.

I'm sure you are "missing" quite a bit, as you have chosen.

Last edited by William Robert; August 27th, 2008 at 02:49 AM.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #33
notmenomore
Senior Member
 
notmenomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,367
notmenomore
Default

Nice, reasoned response to the newb's bible thump, William Robert.
__________________
No way out but through the jews.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #34
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Robert View Post
Even simpletons are aware that in the 21st century, scientific discoveries and modern methods have replaced the archaic religious rites and relics used in "Ole-Tyme" mind-control.
Thank you for that fine summation of the Jewish perspective.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #35
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
spelling and grammar August 27th, 2008 01:11 PM notmenomore Your sarcasm is ill-placed. Wm Robert has taken the time to address your off-topic comments. On-point rebuttal would be fine, but sarcastic sniping is inappropriate.
WMRobert is parroting and oft-repeated canard that people who take traditional Christian thought seriously and consider it in the broader context of European intellectual traditions are fools or knaves.

To claim that reverence for Christian ethical and philisophical traditions somehow constitutes superstition is a caricature and its ahistorical. I think its quite clear that scientific positivism doesn't somehow exonerate racialism in the public consciousness, and it doesn't tell us why the maintenance of racial communities and the preservation of a common heritage is politically important...what it does is describe physical and biological properties of various populations.

I've gleaned that you and your fellows are interested in convincing people of the merit of our position...that is a laudable goal, but its simply not going to be realized if you insist upon expressing contempt for White traditions under the auspices of scientific purity...that way is madness.

I fail to see how theorists like Darwin (and their contemporary champions in the model of Wilson and Dawkins) make the case for a National state in lieu of humanitarian socialism. Apparently, you are telling me that men like Heidegger , Schmitt, Junger, Murraus, et. al. are simply not pertinent to Nationalist theory.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,484
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Christians are importing niggers into every state of the union. That's a fact, and none of your puffing will make it go away.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #37
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Christians are importing niggers into every state of the union. That's a fact, and none of your puffing will make it go away.
Christianity doesn't seem to have any power in America...unless you have are employing an extraordinarily loose definition of ''Christian''. What you are describing are ersatz cultists aiding and abetting a hostile Jewish elite in facilitating demographic collapse.

I cannot think of a single traditional Catholic or Orthodox organization that is committed to racial aggression against Whites...in fact, the only openly NS people I know IRL are Croats that I attend church with...and many of them (unlike Bill White-style costume fetishists) have actually met Communists in combat.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #38
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,484
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
Yeah, well that is a canard
The Hussites and the Papists were in fact killing each other over asininities exactly as I said. Pointing that out is not a canard, but fact. You use canard exactly the way the jews do - as a way to smear facts you don't want to acknowledge. In their case they defend indefensible jewish behavior; in your case you defend indefensible Christian behavior.

Quote:
most often found in the secular humanist/shabbos goy playbook: ''Religion is a cancer, man! Killing people for being different is stupid! We're not any better than the Jews!''
White nationalist and Nazis didn't import niggers into their country - Christians do. WN and Nazis fight jews - Catholics like you apologize to them and grovel before them. Don't tell us we're the problem. The problem, in large measure, lies in the Christian church and anti-factual insanity it encourages in whites who would otherwise behave reasonably.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,484
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
Christianity doesn't seem to have any power in America...unless you have are employing an extraordinarily loose definition of ''Christian''. What you are describing are ersatz cultists aiding and abetting a hostile Jewish elite in facilitating demographic collapse.
You're trying to word over reality, but it won't play here. Christians are who they are, and they do what they do. They aren't the fine creatures of your fantasy, but the real-world race-free universalists who promote race-mixing as the cure for all our ills.

Quote:
I cannot think of a single traditional Catholic or Orthodox organization that is committed to racial aggression against Whites...in fact, the only openly NS people I know IRL are Croats that I attend church with...and many of them (unlike Bill White-style costume fetishists) have actually met Communists in combat.
Catholic Social Services imports African niggers into the Whitest communities it can find, and accepts a large paycheck from the government for doing so.

I'm talking about 99% of Catholics, not the numerically insignificant, powerless minority.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #40
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The problem, in large measure, lies in the Christian church and anti-factual insanity it encourages in whites who would otherwise behave reasonably.
If men are just sentient animals, and the world is reducible to atoms swirling about, there really isn't any reason to object to Jews or to value racial loyalty. You people are making Marxist arguments...the only difference being you are prioritizing racial warring for ambiguous reasons.

I know why Jews are the enemy, do you? I'm not sure that you do. It goes beyond their biological insularity.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 AM.
Page generated in 0.14548 seconds.