Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 27th, 2008 #41
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Catholic Social Services imports African niggers into the Whitest communities it can find, and accepts a large paycheck from the government for doing so.
Yeah, that sort of makes my case for me. Churches in America have been co-opted by anti-White political interests...that is something that hostile regimes do to the people to defeat them. Somehow conflating the antics of 21st cent. apparatchiks with the ethical and political committments of say Carl Schmitt is perverse.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #42
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
If men are just sentient animals, and the world is reducible to atoms swirling about, there really isn't any reason to object to Jews or to value racial loyalty.
It sounds to me like you are making the argument that because the scientific view point is no longer vitalistic and ultimately mechanical that it is rather pointless to exist or rather to operate. The only reason to exist, the purpose, is the higher purpose that your religion knows about but cannot define. If you are really living your life believing that there is no purpose to your life other than your theological doctrine then I have to say that your life is pathetic and miserable and I suggest you quit worship at once.

Quote:
You people are making Marxist arguments...the only difference being you are prioritizing racial warring for ambiguous reasons.
Marxism and biological functions that aid survival are in no way related.
Quote:
I know why Jews are the enemy, do you? I'm not sure that you do. It goes beyond their biological insularity.
You're miserable to think that there is no purpose. Life is vitality and there is plenty to learn , to do, to accomplish, having a higher purpose makes no difference whatsoever to the enjoyment of the short time we have. Biological insularity is good enough , it has been good enough for hundreds of millions of years and it is that very insularity that has gotten the White people so far. Religion has done nothing.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #43
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post

Religion has done nothing.
What exactly do you mean by this? Religion has obviously done ''something''. Even if you are a committed atheist you simply cannot deny that religion is inextricably bound up with political (i.e. power) activity. To claim that it is simply a superfluous quantity is to claim that the previous millenium was insignificant.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #44
notmenomore
Senior Member
 
notmenomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,367
notmenomore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
monstrance - a receptacle in which the consecrated Host is exposed for adoration.

Also called ostensorium, ostensory

[hmm, ostensuble would be a nice word]
You had to bring this one up, didn't you.

I've so often wondered: of the entirety of words available throughout the entirety of the human experience why has it been necessary to name the "receptacle in which the consecrated Host is exposed for adoration" with a word that only impinges upon the consciousness with its so-near homonyms "monster," "monstrous," "monstrosity," etc. Is this mere accident?
__________________
No way out but through the jews.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,484
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
If men are just sentient animals, and the world is reducible to atoms swirling about, there really isn't any reason to object to Jews or to value racial loyalty.
You don't know what the world is made of, nor is your opinion what others should think of any value. You belong to a group that claims, against all recorded evidence, that men can come back from the dead. Given that false belief, you have not the slightest reason to doubt your pope's official position - that race doesn't matter, and jews are merely uncoverted Catholics.

Quote:
You people are making Marxist arguments...the only difference being you are prioritizing racial warring for ambiguous reasons.
Your slyness is perhaps an indication that a Catholic is merely a white jew.

Quote:
I know why Jews are the enemy, do you?
The Pope would throw you out of his office if he heard you say such a thing. But of course you know your religion better than he does.

Quote:
I'm not sure that you do. It goes beyond their biological insularity.
I know I prefer my kind to jews, and that I don't want my kind to be destroyed by them - more than that is interesting but irrelevant. Your church, by contrast, denies the biological fact of the jew because to admit the fact would destroy its universal claims.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #46
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,484
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
Yeah, that sort of makes my case for me. Churches in America have been co-opted by anti-White political interests...
Coopted are they? Or simply proceeding down the liberal road their universalist claims make inevitable. The Church believes in human equality, making it, ultimately, just another liberal organ. Today most Christians are non-white, and there's not a thing wrong with that theologically or in any other way, according to the Pope.

Quote:
Somehow conflating the antics of 21st cent. apparatchiks with the ethical and political committments of say Carl Schmitt is perverse.
The church isn't what you say it is.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #47
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You don't know what the world is made of, nor is your opinion what others should think of any value. You belong to a group that claims, against all recorded evidence, that men can come back from the dead. Given that false belief, you have not the slightest reason to doubt your pope's official position - that race doesn't matter, and jews are merely uncoverted Catholics.
That is the point. You're the one who has been pontificating about the reducibility of the world and all of its features to known physical phenomena.


Quote:
Your slyness is perhaps an indication that a Catholic is merely a white jew.
Well, Alex, I'd hope that you'd recognize at your age that Jews are not terribly sly, nor are they sublimely cunning. They're actually a crass race of narcissists that are only half-civilized and are characterized by a base sort of cleverness and atavistic greed. I'm presenting a quintessentially White argument in the course of this thread...I have to assume you're just trying to antagonize me.

Quote:
The Pope would throw you out of his office if he heard you say such a thing. But of course you know your religion better than he does.
I'm a sedevacantist. I'm not loyal to the ''Pope''.


Quote:
I know I prefer my kind to jews, and that I don't want my kind to be destroyed by them - more than that is interesting but irrelevant. Your church, by contrast, denies the biological fact of the jew because to admit the fact would destroy its universal claims.
If the world lacks fixed and eternal characteristics, you shouldn't care if Jews wipe out your tribe. I care because I know the world isn't some Darwinian beastiary.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #48
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The church isn't what you say it is.
I take the traditions of our people seriously. Should I abandon my heritage because Jews and Marxists see fit to persecute us? To say that smacks of callow defeatism would be a massive understatement.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,484
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
That is the point. You're the one who has been pontificating about the reducibility of the world and all of its features to known physical phenomena.
Incorrect. I have merely made the claim that there are real, meaningful physical differences between Whites and jews, and that your church, by dogma, denies these differences. You belong to the school that says reality is optional, I don't.

Quote:
Well, Alex, I'd hope that you'd recognize at your age that Jews are not terribly sly, nor are they sublimely cunning. They're actually a crass race of narcissists that are only half-civilized and are characterized by a base sort of cleverness and atavistic greed. I'm presenting a quintessentially White argument in the course of this thread...I have to assume you're just trying to antagonize me.
I'm not trying anything, rather I'm respoding to your characteristically Catholic dishonesty. Like every other Catholic I've come across, you can't deal with the WN position with caricaturing it. By contrast, I/we can deal take on your church's position straight up and defeat it.

Quote:
I'm a sedevacantist. I'm not loyal to the ''Pope''.
Quote:
If the world lacks fixed and eternal characteristics, you shouldn't care if Jews wipe out your tribe. I care because I know the world isn't some Darwinian beastiary.
You know - not in any meaningful, demonstrable way, but in a burning in the chest way. Self-defense requires no philosophy. One could oppose the jew for biological, familial or merely aesthetic reasons. I find there is no end to reasons to oppose the jew, and the question is has nothing whatsoever to do with whatever the world is ultimately composed of.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 27th, 2008 at 03:53 PM.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,484
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
I take the traditions of our people seriously. Should I abandon my heritage because Jews and Marxists see fit to persecute us? To say that smacks of callow defeatism would be a massive understatement.
Our people's traditions predate and subsume the weak, liberal, universal church. Whites existed before Paulism, and they will exist after it.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,484
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

But seriously, go ahead and confirm your belief that men come back from the dead, Revisionist. It's funny how you're embarrassed to state your true beliefs straight out, and you must ALWAYS misconstrue and ludicrously caricature WN arguments in order to make your case. Some brains, no balls. That's your church, its intellectuals, and the reason it has yielded to first protestants, then jews, even though it had every single possible advantage in spades.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,484
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Your own argument works better against you: if there's more to the world that whirling atoms, and that cheap and dismissable biological reality, then you have no grounds for being a racist. The Pope, Jeboo, or the great Dog himself, can turn a nigger into a human as easily as a jew.

The difference between White men thinking clearly, which is racialism, and Catholicism, is that we don't demand reality-waivers to keep our dogmas in place.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #53
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You know - not in any meaningful, demonstrable way, but in a burning in the chest way. Self-defense requires no philosophy. One could oppose the jew for biological, familial or merely aesthetic reasons. I find there is no end to reasons to oppose the jew, and the question is has nothing whatsoever to do with whatever the world is ultimately composed of.
That's fine. You'll find that our people in the East (Poland, Romania, Russia, Croatia, etc.) have in the past 20 years or so become increasingly hostile to international Jewry...and that a source of solidarity to them has been found in traditional Christian modes of association.

I can't remember who coined the phrase ''what begins in Russia, ends here'', but recently I have considered this line of thinking to be of some import...American WNs who are interested in facilitating ultimate victory would be well served to eschew their anti-clerical, New World prejudices for practical reasons.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #54
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
What exactly do you mean by this? Religion has obviously done ''something''. Even if you are a committed atheist you simply cannot deny that religion is inextricably bound up with political (i.e. power) activity. To claim that it is simply a superfluous quantity is to claim that the previous millenium was insignificant.
Of value that is, at least Abrahamic religions.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #55
ZEK S 854
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 405
ZEK S 854
Default

And hey, everybody, let's not forget the constant use on VNN Forum (as well as the pages of The New York Times) of the misplaced qualifier, sometimes referred to as the misplaced modifier.

Imagine someone saying, "I ONLY drink scotch on weekends!" Taken literally this sentence means a persons drinks no water or other fluids on weekends, they drink only scotch. Almost certainly the speaker meant, "I drink scotch ONLY on weekends!" Notice how the correct use of the qualifier or modifier `only' completely alters the meaning of the sentence. When one makes a habit of the correct usage of qualifiers and modifiers it makes for much clearer communication. Best Regards to you all!
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #56
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
But seriously, go ahead and confirm your belief that men come back from the dead, Revisionist. It's funny how you're embarrassed to state your true beliefs straight out, and you must ALWAYS misconstrue and ludicrously caricature WN arguments in order to make your case. Some brains, no balls. That's your church, its intellectuals, and the reason it has yielded to first protestants, then jews, even though it had every single possible advantage in spades.
It seems to have yielded to Jacobins. You're a Jacobin yourself...just not a totally depraved one.

Tell me again about how Jeffersonian democracy was a pro-White endeavor.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #57
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Your own argument works better against you: if there's more to the world that whirling atoms, and that cheap and dismissable biological reality, then you have no grounds for being a racist. The Pope, Jeboo, or the great Dog himself, can turn a nigger into a human as easily as a jew.
I accept that the world is a fallen place, and I don't indulge in fantasies that savages can be tamed, or that racial enmity can be reconciled.

Billy Wright was a Prot., but he made the point that he would kill in defense of the people with the full knowledge that he would be hellbound.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,484
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
It seems to have yielded to Jacobins. You're a Jacobin yourself...just not a totally depraved one.

Tell me again about how Jeffersonian democracy was a pro-White endeavor.
I never said anything about that, but feel free to attribute your bugbears to me. Of course, we could say that under his system niggers were property. Under your system they're equals.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #59
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
That's fine. You'll find that our people in the East (Poland, Romania, Russia, Croatia, etc.) have in the past 20 years or so become increasingly hostile to international Jewry...and that a source of solidarity to them has been found in traditional Christian modes of association.

I can't remember who coined the phrase ''what begins in Russia, ends here'', but recently I have considered this line of thinking to be of some import...American WNs who are interested in facilitating ultimate victory would be well served to eschew their anti-clerical, New World prejudices for practical reasons.
Actually Russia's majority is still Atheist and a significant amount are nationalists, in fact there are more Atheist nationalists than vice versa because the church teaches tolerance.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #60
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,484
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
It seems to have yielded to Jacobins. You're a Jacobin yourself...just not a totally depraved one.
Good example of the problem with your ilk. You have no debate, just labels. Anyone you don't like is Enlightened, or some other. None of it means anything beyond you-dont-like-it.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 PM.
Page generated in 0.16842 seconds.