VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2008 #61
Rab4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Here's a short, hard-hitting, expose of Obama's absurd plan to create 2.5 million jobs. Let's put this in the paper, Joe.

Obama Plan would Save/Create 2.5 Million Jobs — a much Cheaper Immigration MORATORIUM would Save 2.5 Million Jobs
By Roy Beck
President-elect Obama should make American workers the top priority, and call for an immediate end to adding foreign workers through Chain Migration and the Visa Lottery.

And he should consider a temporary moratorium on nearly all other worker importation.

The President-elect on Nov. 25 called on his ‘economic team to think anew and act anew’ while creating a stimulus package that he hopes will create 2.5 million jobs during the next two years at a cost of $500 to $700 billion.

But those efforts will be effectively cancelled out by our nation’s immigration and visa programs that are currently on auto-pilot to bring in approximately 2.5 million foreign workers into our besieged economy over the next 2 years.

In effect, current immigration policies, if left unchanged, are scheduled to allow 2.5 million new foreign workers to compete for the 2.5 million new jobs. Is this not an insane policy?

Let me review in case anybody misses the incredible juxtoposition of these two numbers:
  • Mr. Obama announced a plan costing hundreds of billions of dollars that he hopes will put 2.5 million Americans to work over the next 2 years.
  • Current immigration and visa policies are on auto-pilot so that during those same 2 years the government would bring in at least 2.5 million MORE foreign workers.
Will our government spend all of this money just so it can have just enough jobs for the new foreign workers it will bring in?

If we were to put a moratorium on all worker visas and immigration (except for nuclear family and refugees), we would achieve the same result as Obama’s program but at not even 1% of the cost!
That is a really good article. Roy Beck is excellent on the immigration issue. That brings up a good strategy. Specialization of the issues, as you've mentioned before. Pick one area and focus your energies in that direction. Whether it's newspaper, audio, video, etc. for distribution. People like Beck have done the same on issues. Even though he doesn't name the kike, Jared Taylor has focused on the myth of diversity and uses crime statistics as proof. In Congress, Ron Paul on personal freedoms and fiscal policy. Tom Tancredo on immmigration. We should follow these examples. Leafleting is a means I prefer of getting information out. The local newspapers often get ahold of this and give it even more exposure.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #62
Jett Rink
Banned

The "Alternative" is starting to sound like just a reprinted repackage of the mainstream.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #63
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
The "Alternative" is starting to sound like just a reprinted repackage of the mainstream.
Here you are again JR posting nonsense and trying to distract and derail yet another activism effort. This is an activism thread. You've been here long enough to know that your above post isn't welcomed and is enough to get you corralled or banned. Take your juvenile bullshit elsewhere.

You won't purchase, distribute, or assist in the creation of the paper yet you're always there to criticize those that are doing. How about the coral for JR?

Last edited by OTPTT; December 2nd, 2008 at 11:36 AM.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #64
Rounder

Default A snag

Our printer no longer ships papers FED-X or any other way. That means I'll have to ship our next edition to distributors, myself - counting, boxing, addressing, hauling to post office, and shipping them "media mail", just like I did with all 7 previous editions. And of course, drive 400 miles round trip to Oklahoma, and haul them back home in my pick-up truck.

What the hell, I need the exercise anyhow.

Who's next to pledge support ??

Old December 2nd, 2008 #65
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Joe, if you can shrink this a bit, let's use it. The more I look at it, the better I like it. And it's self explanatory, but let's add the following short narrative to "juice" it up a bit.

NARRATIVE by Glenn Miller

It is a criminal offense in Germany and in most western countries to even question Hollywood's version of "the holocaust", much less deny "the holocaust" actually happened. 15,000 Germans were prosecuted last year alone, and many rot in prison now. For details and extensive proof, go to www.zundelsite.org.

Who, but the severely brainwashed, can be led to believe any crime actually occurred, when it's a criminal offense for the defendant to publicly state a denial or to even question the allegation ?? Is it not the same as a defendant in court with tape over his mouth ??

Thanks to over 60 years of Hollywood's anti-German campaign of hate, the very words "German", and "Aryan" have become synonamous with evil. In other words, our very name "Aryan" is one of the most hated words on the planet. And the vast majority of White Americans have Germanic blood flowing thru their veins. Now go to www.govnn.com and to www.goyfire.com and get yourselves jew-wise so you can become an asset to your people rather than remain an accomplice of the jews and their systematic genocide against your race.

The Problem with color photographs is that they may not reproduce well in b/w newspaper print. That's why the hand-drawn cartoons are preferred. Photographic images may print way too dark to make out certain key details, or too light to read the text, etc. If it's a good enough propaganda image, like the wailing wall pics, then we have to use it, but photoshops are probably better replaced by quality toons.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #66
Rounder

10-4 Joseph.

VNN'ers need to come up with lots more "stuff" for the paper and post it here for discussion and approval/disapproval.

We'll hold Alex to his word to write some articles for this edition.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #67
OTPTT
Banned

A short article (one or two paragraphs) with the conclusion that jews run the government-military-media complex and a list of all jews holding high office. Generals, ceos, corporate ownership, chiefs of staff, etc. List them all.

I think this could be done on one page. It would have a significant impact in my opinion. Both visual and psychic.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #68
Karl Lueger

"Who's next to pledge support ??"

I am..

will be sending a donation this week Glenn, cheers.

Rambo, John J.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #69
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Default cover draft

Old December 2nd, 2008 #70
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Apples and oranges. Depends on what you have the taste for.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #71
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lueger View Post
"Who's next to pledge support ??"

I am..

will be sending a donation this week Glenn, cheers.
Thanks and cheers right back at ya, Karl. I think this edition is definitely gonna be an eye-brow raiser to say the least.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #72
Dan Allan

Looks good, Joseph. Very clean and professional.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #73
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
Oh mercy !!! "IT'S THE JEWS, STUPID" in huge bright red letters. And perfectly positioned so that when the paper is rolled up and picked up, loud bells will go off in the Aryan reader's mind. Curiosity and adrenaline alone will compel him/her to explore the contents just to find out what the hell's that all about.

Oh, glory day !!!

Old December 2nd, 2008 #74
Bill Carson

Thumbs up 2009 Edition

I am new here I have lurked for a long time
were do I send the donations to ?
How do I get a thousand copys to distribute?

Old December 2nd, 2008 #75
Alex Linder
Administrator

Looks good, Joseph. You've got a real graphic talent, great stuff.

Same with jOsh - we need your work. Nothing like original cartoons.

As for names,

The White Alternative is ok with me.

Maybe just The Alternative is enough?

Old December 2nd, 2008 #76
Alex Linder
Administrator

Editorial ideas. We need something on -

Obama

free speech martyrs (good O'Farrell article with sidebar on his/Sheppard's asylum case)

hush crime - (Christian/Newsom, the four black marines murder, Pressly, + ?)

homeschooling - rise of tight local family/community networks as the American Empire inevitably falls to pieces

Old December 2nd, 2008 #77
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
hush crime - (Christian/Newsom, the four black marines murder, Pressly, + ?)
The horrific incident with the Columbia University student who was raped and tortured for 19 hours has poignancy and shock value:

Quote:
The witness described at least seven instances of rape, sodomy and forced oral sex over the 19 hours her assailant was in her apartment in upper Manhattan's Hamilton Heights section.

At one point, the woman testified that she was able to grab a pair of scissors the man had made her use to cut her shoulder-length hair to an inch long in some spots.

"I tried to stab him in the neck,'' she testified, adding that she cut two of her fingers on the scissors' blades. "He grabbed my hand and threw me into the corner.''

The witness said she tried to stab Williams because "when he started raping me again, I was sure I was going to die.''

"I asked him, 'How does this end?' and he said 'You know how this ends,''' she testified. "I took that to mean he was going to kill me.''

During the ordeal, the attacker also forced her to ingest massive doses of painkillers that caused liver failure, and ordered her to gouge out her own eyes with a butcher's knife.

When she refused, she said he twice threw bleach in her face in an attempt to blind her.

"I was burning all over,'' the woman said. "He threw the rest of the bleach into my face but I was able to close my eyes in time. I was breathing it in. My lungs were burning.

"I was trying to pretend that I couldn't see so he wouldn't pour more bleach in my face. I was nearly hysterical. I was shaking and crying.''

When Williams started to gather up her things, as if preparing to leave, that was the first time she thought "I might get out alive'' and she started to memorize his features and scars.

"Head to toe?'' asked Assistant District Attorney Ann Prunty.

"Yes.''

Front and back?''

"Yes.''

Williams later twice poured boiling water over her and sliced her eyelids with the knife, the woman said. Prosecutors showed photographs of her scarred eyelids to the jury.

It was after the second scalding that she asked her attacker to kill her.

``I was screaming and crying and in so much pain and agony,'' she testified. ``I said, 'Just kill me. You know you're going to kill me anyway. Just kill me.'''

But the torturer refused, telling her, ``No, you're not good enough for that,'' the witness said.

The assailant again ordered the woman to stab out her own eyes. This time she nodded her head to indicate she would do it.

``I was in so much pain I decided to aim for my neck, and if I died it would be so much quicker than how he was going to do it,'' the woman testified. She said she fell toward the knife he had propped up in a pile of clothes, but she missed.

She said this enraged the attacker and ``he hit me with something really heavy.'' She said she believed it was her TV set or record turntable.

The woman said that after slashing her eyelids her attacker began ``beating my face, my eye sockets, with the blunt end of the knife,'' and she screamed until she blacked out.

When she woke, she was alone in her fifth-floor apartment and tied to the frame of her futon sofa-bed. Her attacker had started a fire and soon she smelled smoke. She moved the futon and saw flames behind it.

The woman said she tried but failed to undo her bounds, so she tried to burn them off. The fire ``was spreading really fast,'' but she was able to break free of the futon frame and run out the front door.

Downstairs she found a middle-aged couple who took her to their apartment building superintendent. He helped her get free of the cords and cables she was tied with and the other man called 911.

The woman said she was hospitalized for 2 1/2 weeks in three different institutions, including a special burn facility, after the torture. She said that after months of physical therapy and outpatient burn treatment, her movement and mobility have returned to normal.

http://www.1010wins.com/pages/2336055.php?

Old December 2nd, 2008 #78
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Carson View Post
I am new here I have lurked for a long time
were do I send the donations to ?
How do I get a thousand copys to distribute?
Welcome to VNN forum, Bill. And oh what a grand entrance you just made.

Thanks to you, 1,000 white familes will receive a dynamite, pro-white, jew-exposing newspaper. And all for 80 bucks, your initiative and labors, and a little gas. That's really something when you think about it.

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Who's next to pledge support ??

Old December 2nd, 2008 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
The horrific incident with the Columbia University student who was raped and tortured for 19 hours has poignancy and shock value:
Thanks.

Anyone with good crime or other stories, post them in this thread.

Old December 2nd, 2008 #80
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
A connection to the following should be made with any reference to nigger crime:

1) jewish 'civil rights'
2) niggers used as weapons to murder Whites by their being dealt with lightly and re-released to commit more rape, armed robbery, and murder.

Tags
vnn newspaper

Thread