VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 11th, 2019 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Ruthless jewish businessman and his wife found dead in apparent murder-suicide

Quote:
Former Vikings part-owner Irwin Jacobs, wife found dead in apparent murder-suicide

A wealthy Minnesota businessman who once owned a share of the Minnesota Vikings was found dead Wednesday in an apparent murder-suicide, according to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.

Irwin Jacobs and his wife, Alexandra, both 77, were found by cops dead in the bed of their $22 million Lake Minnetonka, Minnesota, home.

A gun was found beside them, according to the report.

Longtime friend Dennis Mathisen told the newspaper that Irwin shot Alexandra, then pulled the trigger on himself.

Mathisen said the couple’s son, Mark Jacobs, told him about the tragic details.

The couple’s children released a joint statement saying, “We are heartbroken by this loss, and we ask that our privacy be respected as we grieve during this very difficult time.”

Alexandra, who had been wheelchair-bound for the last year, had recently shown signs of dementia, which left her husband “distraught over her condition,” Mathisen told the paper.
https://nypost.com/2019/04/11/former...urder-suicide/

Old April 11th, 2019 #2
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
He earned the nickname "Irv the Liquidator" for his aggressive business practices in the 1970s and early 1980s.[1]
(...)
Jacobs was born to a Jewish family.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_L._Jacobs

You don't say...

Old April 11th, 2019 #3
Ray Allan

Bye, bye kikes.

Thanks for the good news, Stewart.

Between this and the cheap jew space probe crashing on the Moon, it's a pretty good day.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 11th, 2019 #4
Erik T. White

Please, please, (((chosenites))), bless the world with many twofers like this!!!!

Old April 13th, 2019 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Former Vikings part-owner Irwin Jacobs ‘upbeat’ days before murder-suicide

The former Minnesota Vikings part-owner, who was found dead Wednesday, appeared “upbeat” days before he allegedly killed himself in a murder-suicide, according to reports.

Authorities believe millionaire Irwin Jacobs shot and killed his wife, Alexandra, then turned the gun on himself Wednesday at their $22 million Lake Minnetonka home, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported.

Authorities didn’t identify the two bodies discovered Wednesday in the residence. But those close to the couple confirmed the details of their deaths, according to the newspaper.

Dennis Mathisen, a longtime family friend, said the businessman was “upbeat” when he spoke to him three days before the incident.
(…)
Jacobs made his living purchasing and “liquidating failing companies at a profit,” amassing wealth that once exceeded $200 million. He also owned several businesses including a beer company and brewery, the Star-Tribune reported.
https://nypost.com/2019/04/11/former...urder-suicide/

Old April 14th, 2019 #6
Ironguard1940

Default Good shooting, jew boy

The article said he was distraught over his wife's condition. I think was upset that the kike moon lander crashed. Oh well, whatever the reason, good riddance.

Old June 11th, 2019 #7
Stewart Meadows

Here's a similar news story, published today in the New York Post:

Quote:
Mary Max, wife of famed artist Peter Max, kills herself in Upper West Side apartment

By Ben Feuerherd
June 11, 2019

Mary Max, the wife of world-renowned psychedelic artist Peter Max, killed herself in her Upper West Side apartment over the weekend, police said Monday.

Mary Max, 52, died of nitrogen asphyxiation and was discovered in her apartment on Riverside Drive near West 84th Street on Sunday evening, cops said.

She had been involved in an ugly legal battle with other members of the family over her dementia-afflicted, 81-year-old husband’s artwork.

In a 2015 lawsuit, Max’s stepson, Adam Max, accused Mary of attempting to kill her husband so she could take control of his multimillion-dollar art collection.

In response, Mary accused her stepson — who is three years younger than she is — of stealing $4.3 million worth of artwork that her husband gave her in a prenuptial agreement.

Peter, who married Mary in the late 1990s, grew old and frail in recent years and grew ill during the court cases over his fortune.
https://nypost.com/2019/06/11/mary-m...ide-apartment/

What a fucked up jew family.

And yes, Peter Max, whose real last name is Finkelstein, is a jew:

Quote:
Peter Max (born Peter Max Finkelstein, October 19, 1937) is a German-American artist known for using bright colours in his work. Works by Max are associated with the visual arts and culture of the 1960s, particularly psychedelic art and pop art. (...) Max, the son of German Jews,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Max

Old June 12th, 2019 #8
Stewart Meadows

Here's Finkelstein's "art". The garbage that apparently made him rich and famous:

This is what a jewed society looks like.

Old November 26th, 2019 #9
Stewart Meadows

Here’s another semi-famous jew who was found dead:

Quote:
Actor Charles Levin’s dead body was found naked, partially eaten by vultures

By Nadine DeNinno
November 7, 2019

A police report reveals “Seinfeld” actor Charles Levin’s body was discovered naked without “external genitalia present” and partially consumed by vultures at the bottom of a slope in July.
see also

The 70-year-old comedian, who went missing in late June, was reportedly dead for days when his remains were discovered in a remote part of Oregon, according to a police report obtained by The Daily Mail.

The badly decomposed body was found 30 feet down a steep slope of a remote mountain, leading authorities to believe he fell down a ravine while trying to get help, the report said.
https://pagesix.com/2019/11/07/actor...406.1538355679

Old November 26th, 2019 #10
James Fette

Vulture on kike dining is cannibalism! The genitals?? Oy vey Metzitzah b'peh! Maybe the vulture was just studying to become a rabbi?

Old November 27th, 2019 #11
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Fette View Post
Vulture on kike dining is cannibalism! The genitals?? Oy vey Metzitzah b'peh! Maybe the vulture was just studying to become a rabbi?
The vulture was most likely studying to be a mohel:

And, mohels can do no wrong. The source link for the photo and the quote follows:

Quote:
Community Blames Mother, not Mohel, for Death from Metzitzah b’Peh

According to the New York medical examiner, on September 28, 2011, a two week old infant died at Maimonides Hospital from a Herpes Simplex I (HSV1) infection acquired after the child was circumcized by a mohel who used direct oral suction to “clean”the wound.
The case is currently being investigated by the Brooklyn DA, but the family is not cooperating. Despite the medical examiners report the community is closing ranks around the mohel and instead blaming the mother, claiming that she did not care properly for her child.
Oral suction (metzitzah b’peh) is a high risk practice that has been rejected by many Jewish halachic experts. The Haredi community insists it is an essential part of circumcision and considers its right to continue the practice a matter of religious liberty.
The last recorded death from Metzitzah B’Peh acquired HSV1 was in 2004 when two twins were allegedly infected by mohel Yitzak Fischer. Fischer was banned from performing oral suction in 2007, but the ban does not appear to have been enforced. The Jewish week found that he was still scheduling brit milah with oral suction even two weeks ago. The Lower Hudson news reported that Fischer is also under investigation in connection with the most recent death.

[…]

In 2005 Mayor Bloomberg vowed not to interfere with religious practice, has begun to shift his rhetoric:

[center]There is probably nobody in public life who fights harder for the separation of church and state than I do, but I just wanted to remind everybody: religious liberty does not simply extend to injuring others or putting children at risk … And we will continue working with the community and others to prevent more baby boys from suffering these tragic fates. (Source: NY Times)

[…]

In 2004 when Mayor Bloomberg tried to convince the Haredi community to abandon oral suction, Satmar Rabbi David Niederman of the United Jewish Organization in Williamsburg, Brooklyn told Mayor Bloomberg and the press

The Orthodox Jewish community will continue the practice that has been practiced for over 5,000 years…We do not change. And we will not change.
https://jacobsbones.wordpress.com/20...etzitzah-bpeh/

I just fucking hate jooz!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; November 27th, 2019 at 01:34 AM. Reason: more info

Old November 27th, 2019 #12
jaekel

Thumbs up

More 'good jewz' in the newz.

Old December 18th, 2019 #13
Stewart Meadows

I didn't want to start a new thread about this prominent jewess who was killed by a falling brick, so I'll just post my article here:

Quote:
Prominent architect who was NY synagogue board member killed by falling brick

DECEMBER 18, 2019 12:42 PM

(JTA) — Erica Tishman, a prominent member of the New York Jewish community, was killed by falling debris while walking through Midtown Manhattan on Tuesday.

Tishman, an architect and vice president of the project management company Zubatkin, died instantly on Tuesday after being struck by a brick that fell off the facade of a building on Seventh Avenue and 49th Street. She was 60.

Tishman, a married mother of three, was active in Jewish and philanthropic affairs. She was on the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees of the Central Synagogue on the Upper East Side and served as chair of the Real Estate Committee for the Educational Alliance, a social service agency.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/prom...-falling-brick

Old December 18th, 2019 #14
James Fette

Did the Kike's Fam put the brick on EBay yet? I might be interested in a souvenir. ��������������������

Knowing the Kikes though, they'll prob just sell 100 fake bricks. LMAO

Old December 19th, 2019 #15
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I didn't want to start a new thread about this prominent jewess who was killed by a falling brick, so I'll just post my article here:

https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/prom...-falling-brick

Manna from Heaven, itz.

Old December 19th, 2019 #16
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Fette View Post
Did the Kike's Fam put the brick on EBay yet? I might be interested in a souvenir. ��������������������

Knowing the Kikes though, they'll prob just sell 100 fake bricks. LMAO
They'll sell 6 million if the market is there.

Old February 22nd, 2020 #17
Stewart Meadows

Since this thread seems to have become the unofficial "dead jews in the news" thread, I'll post the following article here:

Quote:
Elizabeth Wurtzel, author of ‘Prozac Nation,’ dies of breast cancer at age 52

January 7, 2020 3:17 pm

(JTA) — Author Elizabeth Wurtzel, best known for her memoir “Prozac Nation,” died at age 52 after a five-year fight with breast cancer.

Wurtzel’s blockbuster memoir, “Prozac Nation,” which came out in 1994 when she was only 27 years old, detailed her struggles with anti-depressants.

Wurtzel was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer in 2015. The same year, she underwent a double mastectomy. Wurtzel later became an advocate for testing for the BRCA gene mutation and pushed for insurance companies to cover BRCA testing for all Ashkenazi Jewish women, regardless of whether or not they present cancer symptoms.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/eliz...ncer-at-age-52

Old February 22nd, 2020 #18
ToneDeaf

Wink "dead jews in the news"

Admin. needs to change the threads title,
better still, a "sticky in news"

Old March 23rd, 2020 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Since this thread seems to have become the unofficial "dead jews in the news" thread, I'll post the following article here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
Admin. needs to change the threads title,
better still, a "sticky in news"
The latest "dead jews in the news" report, published today on the jewish news site JTA:

Quote:
In Paris, a pillar of Jewish education dies from the coronavirus

BY CNAAN LIPHSHIZ MARCH 23, 2020

(JTA) — Andre Touboul, a rabbi affiliated with the Chabad-Lubavitch movement who led one of France’s most prestigious high schools, has died of the coronavirus in Paris. He was 64.

Touboul led Beth Hanna, a Jewish institution of some 1,500 students whose high school was ranked the best in France in 2015 by Le Parisien daily, since it was launched in the 1980s. He was mostly involved with the girls’ school, but the boys’ school also was highly ranked.

Saturday’s passing of Touboul, who before contracting the COVID-19 was healthy and energetic, shocked his former students.
https://www.jta.org/2020/03/23/obitu...he-coronavirus .

Old March 23rd, 2020 #20
Erik T. White

Quote:
The latest "dead jews in the news" report, published today on the jewish news site JTA:

https://www.jta.org/2020/03/23/obitu...he-coronavirus .
From Stewart Meadow's post and link:

Quote:
(JTA) — Andre Touboul, a rabbi affiliated with the Chabad-Lubavitch movement who led one of France’s most prestigious high schools, has died of the coronavirus in Paris. He was 64.
Touboul led Beth Hanna, a Jewish institution of some 1,500 students whose high school was ranked the best in France in 2015 by Le Parisien daily, since it was launched in the 1980s. He was mostly involved with the girls’ school, but the boys’ school also was highly ranked.
Saturday’s passing of Touboul, who before contracting the COVID-19 was healthy and energetic, shocked his former students. Many said he inspired them and thousands of others.
https://www.jta.org/2020/03/23/obitu...he-coronavirus

Riddle me this. IF some (((heeb scientists))) assisted in the development of a weaponized virus and the one causing COVID-19 is a weaponized virus (yet to be proven nor disproven) AND (((heebs))) begin dropping dead THEN who in the hell are they going to blame for (((anudder shoa????)))) OY VEY!!! ZE PAIN, ZE PAIN!!!! ITZ ANUDDER SHOAH!!!! IT HAS TO BE ZE EEVVIILL NATZEEZ BLAMING GOD'S CHOZEN PEEPEL!!!!!!

In the world of the (((jew))), "truth" is however (((they))) define it and I'm just getting FUCKING SICK of people like the "judeo-xtian pastors" who constantly fleece their flocks for their own multi-millionaire lifestyles or to build a hospital in shitreal for little heebs or anything else they can do to milk money out of their gullible sheeple!!!!

In my entire life I only gave a modestly substantial sum of money to a particular church for almost exactly one year. One day the pastor drove up in a $75,000,00 Mercedes-Benz. From the pulpit he announced that a dealer showed up at the church with the car and the title and said, "God told me to give this to you."

I felt like the world's biggest SUCKER for donating to that "church!!!!!!!!!!"

At least I was smart enough to see I had been scammed. I mean I felt like a 180 pound "SUCKER!!!!!" (I was in great shape at the time and was jogging between six and eight miles a day five days a week only dropping to two to three miles the other days to let my body get some rest.)

I just hope pissrael gets a virus from outer space that kills them ALL OFF!!! THEN may it spread to the rest of the Middle East and sub-Saharan Africa. Then GO ALIEN VIRUS, KILL OFF THE SLANT EYES!!!!!!

"...and I'd say to myself after that...what a wonderful world."

Tags
dead jews in the news, irwin jacobs, vikings

Thread