VNN Broadcasts

Old August 7th, 2022 #1
Ray Allan

Default 13 Reasons Why the Moon Landing was FAKE

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 28th, 2023 #2
jagd messer

Moon Landing

On a late-night talk show hosted by Conan O’Brien, astronaut Buzz Aldrin made a shocking confession that sent shockwaves throughout the world. During the interview, Aldrin suddenly revealed that the iconic 1969 Apollo 11 moon landing, which he had personally participated in, was in fact staged.

As soon as the words left his mouth, the studio audience fell into a stunned silence. Conan O’Brien, taken aback by the revelation, asked Aldrin to elaborate. The astronaut explained that the whole event had been a carefully orchestrated hoax, designed to boost America’s global image during the Cold War.

Buzz Aldrin Admits To Conan O’Brien That Moon Landing Was Staged

O’Brien: “Let’s talk about this because this is fascinating. I remember very clearly; I think anybody who was alive at the time does. I remember my parents waking me up and we went down, and we watched you guys land on the moon.

Aldrin: “No, you didn’t. Because there wasn’t any television, there wasn’t anybody taking the picture. You watched animation so you associated what you saw with… you heard me talking about, you know, how many feet we’re going to the left and right and then I said contact light, engine stopped, a few other things and then Neil said ‘Houston, tranquility base. The Eagle has landed.’ How about that? Not a bad line.”

According to Aldrin, the United States government, in collaboration with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), had gone to great lengths to simulate the moon landing. The astronauts who had supposedly landed on the lunar surface were actually on a soundstage, surrounded by props and special effects.

vid at source.
Buzz Aldrin Admits To Conan O'Brien That Moon Landing...

Thread