Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 8th, 2022 #61
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster
 
Nikola Bijeliti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The Parallel Flux Universe
Posts: 1,268
Blog Entries: 29
Nikola Bijeliti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
My point is: number one, but I stay open-minded and don't dismiss any possibility.



Because I can recognize an invalid or a specious argument when I see one and I don't believe that real events need the use of such a thing.




Fine. So the use of that evidence should be enough to prove the event.




Also a specious argument. The truthfulness of something is not linked to the number of its believers and disbelievers. A true thing is still true even if nobody believes in it. And a false thing is still false even if everybody believes in it. The "national narratives" of all countries contain some more or less fictionalized things after all.
I try to stick with scientific arguments, since they don't depend on trusting the source, but I wouldn't dismiss witness testimony, either. If Mike in Denver got drunk with the astronauts, and they still didn't let out a hint that it was faked, I think that's good evidence in itself.

The rest of the issues I'll discuss below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
First, although I do not dispute the conclusions, such as they are, there are a number of things I dislike about this video as far as experiments go:
Your whole approach to this, as well as that of many other moon-hoaxers, is to start from the default assumption that a moon landing is ridiculous and then to demand proof of every individual fact relating to this mission. This is an absurd standard that is never applied to anything else. If we were discussing any other historical event, let's say in ancient Greece, no one would demand such absurd levels of proof. We have ancient manuscripts, which have been analyzed and been subjected to textual criticism and comparison with other texts and artifacts, and from those we establish ideas about what happened in the past. Nobody would demand proof of every single aspect of that ancient civilization.

But moon hoaxers' modus operandi is to raise an objection, have that objection answered, and then demand proof of every minute detail. If proof or explanations of those details are provided, they will demand proofs for a hundred other details, but no amount of proof or explanation will satisfy them, since they believe the whole thing to be ridiculous in the first place. That method is similar to Critical Theory used by the Frankfort School.

There are literally millions of details about the Apollo missions. No, you have not asked for a proof of all the millions of details yet, but no matter how many proofs or explanations are provided, there are a hundred of a thousand more to be demanded. Obviously no one is going to provide proofs of every detail to your satisfaction.

The moon landings are a well-established historical event. I am not going to prove that they happened. I will point out some obvious errors in some of the objections raised, but that is all. I will not attempt to prove all the myriad facts related to the missions. No one would attempt to do that with any other historical event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
Just a couple things I have mentioned:
*Changing Shadows

One error made by moon-hoaxers is to expect things on the moon to look like things on the earth, and when they look different, to claim that that is proof that they are fake.

The surface of the moon is not flat; it is hilly and lumpy. The earth is not flat, either, but we are accustomed to being in areas that are flat, either indoors or in outdoor areas that have been flattened by bulldozers to make them inhabitable. So we are accustomed to seeing shadows on a flat surface. On an uneven surface, the size and direction of the shadows will be affected by the characteristics of the surface, and so they will not appear the same as on a flat surface.

If the moon landings were going to be faked, they would probably be filmed on a sound stage with a flat floor. In that case, the shadows would appear very regular. So the irregular nature of the shadows is actually strong evidence that they were not faked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
*Jet Without A Trace
(I've added the archive numbers, they are extremely high resolution if you want a closer look- https://tothemoon.ser.asu.edu/gallery/apollo/)

The LEM weighed almost 17 tons and had only one central rocket to decelerate this mass during landing. The engine had a thrust of 10,500 pounds, and even if the nozzle throat had a diameter of 3 feet, the exhaust pressure would have been close to 10 psi. Yet the ground beneath the LEM is undisturbed and the is not a bit of dust on the LEM (this is true of every Apollo mission). A common leaf blower has around ½ a psi, take one to the beach and do an experiment.
It isn't just the visual evidence. In the pressurised cabin literally only a few feet above this jet yet it doesn't cause the slightest vibration. Just like the ground there is no trace.
Apollo 11 Landing - https://app.box.com/s/xe5a9o467b7c15wmnyko4jb48ma5ypmn

I hope this font is less distracting for you. I cannot read it so there may be words out of place.
The moon is not a sandy beach; it is made of rock, covered by a thin layer of regolith. The engines did kick up a lot of dust when they landed, but they didn't make a crater because the surface under the regolith is hard rock, not sand.

Note that I'm not going to provide detailed specifications as to the thickness of the regolith or of the thrust of the engines. As I've said, I'm not going to attempt to prove every detail, as there are millions of them; I'm simply going to point out the flaws in the arguments of the moon-hoaxers.
__________________
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler
 
Old August 8th, 2022 #62
T.Garrett
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: TriState
Posts: 7,208
Talking It crashed into the moon ma

From what I know, the LM was designed to operate as a fly by wire VTOL in an airless environment with very low gravity. On Apollo 11s LM-5 Eagle the gimballed, variable thrust DPS could throttle between 5 kN and 45 kN and was complimented by four sets of RCS thrusters to maintain control of the craft in all axes. At the very end of the trip to the lunar surface from orbit the descent rate of the spacecraft was less than 3 fps., engine throttle close to minimum with automatic DPS shutdown at approximately 6 feet AGL. I don't think you would see very much in the way of local ground effects in the vacuum on the moon from the soft landing of such a machine, but that would depend on terrain characteristics.

I've seen disturbed lunar surface under an LM from a landing in photos, itz not common but I've seen it. Maybe from one or two of the later Apollo missions which used an extended nozzle and other descent engine modifications to increase thrust (landing payload capacity) for the moon rover and other gear?

FYI each one of the LMs was a unique, one off spacecraft ...no two were exactly alike. Like us humans.

PS I found this pic on Nasa's Apollo 11 page, it shows the area under the nozzle of the Eagle's DPS at Tranquility Base ...


Last edited by T.Garrett; August 8th, 2022 at 05:11 AM.
 
Old August 8th, 2022 #63
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 22,032
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
'Conceded' by who exactly? The GIs? stewy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
...he and stewy LIE about a lot of things, something which inst good for us since it makes us all look like liars.
...and as usual, the drama-addicted troll feels the need to mention my name over and over again in a thread that I haven't even posted in, always trying to drag me into his retarded flame wars. This guy has been doing it for several years now, and I still have no idea why he's so obsessed with me since I normally try to avoid him and do my own thing.

But okay, Garrett, I'm here now, so what lies have I told? I signed up on VNN to spotlight jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence around the world, and I back up my claims with credible sources.
 
Old August 8th, 2022 #64
T.Garrett
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: TriState
Posts: 7,208
Talking vaffanculo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
...and as usual, the drama-addicted troll feels the need to mention my name over and over again in a thread that I haven't even posted in, always trying to drag me into his retarded flame wars. This guy has been doing it for several years now, and I still have no idea why he's so obsessed with me since I normally try to avoid him and do my own thing.

But okay, Garrett, I'm here now, so what lies have I told? I signed up on VNN to spotlight jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence around the world, and I back up my claims with credible sources.
First, you are wrongly characterizing my participation in this thread as 'trolling' shithead, your friend dunrouse started an argument with me while claiming he just wanted to expose a 'specious' argument here ...who the fuck put him in charge of the discussion here, he's an idiot nobody who believes Eisenhower is a racial jew and sucks up to you in 'your' vanity threads to get 'cred'. I consider all 'your' threads vanity threads since most of the posting in them is 95% you.

Second, I never received a satisfactory answer to my query in that 'jews talk about how they use Ukraine's women as sex servants, turning the country into a brothel' starting here when I was responding to your fallacious claim that 'Sometimes democracy is real. Sometimes it actually works.'

We all know that 'democracy' means complete bullshit and the jews and leftists have used 'democratic' governments to kill and oppress millions of our folk. Itz the jews gubbermint of choice.

and then I asked you

Quote:
Tell me stewy, how do you know that the majority of Italy's population opposes the jewish/leftist agenda? Might be that many, maybe most Italians sympathize with the 'poor' third world shitskin refugees and are proud that their government supports LGBT degenerates and child grooming faggots.
Did you ask Italians their opinion, and if so how many people did you ask and when did you do it?
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=742

I was asking you if you are a real activist, are you in touch with the flesh and blood people of Italia or are you just some internet punk producing vanity threads to stroke his own ego. Most of your threads consist of kikebart and other jew news articles that you comment on but no real hardcore rightist white news written by whites.

You answered

Quote:
It's pretty obvious that most Italians oppose the jews' pro-rapeugee, pro-fag agenda, even the jewish mainstream media are forced to admit it. For example, here's a Reuters article that I recently posted in my big Italy thread:
https://www.reuters.com/world/italys...ws-2022-07-18/
This is why the globalist jews and their lackey Sergio Mattarella are doing everything they can to prevent new elections from being held.
https:
//vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2382993&postcount=743

I fucking hate Mattarella and his ilk but a reuters news article wasn't what I was looking for from you.

I answered ...

Quote:
Pretty obvious? So you are relying on jewish Reuters for information about Italian politics?
I am asking how you personally know that the Italian people are against the jewish/leftist agenda in the country? Have you spoken to people in Italy about jews and their agenda, approximately how many you spoke to in total and was it recently?
Thanks.
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=744

Your reply

You can find the answers to your questions in my 285-page-long Italy thread where I've written extensively about this subject.

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=745

I almost spit my coffee all over my laptop ...what the fuck? You are just some punk spamming multiple vanity threads on our forum. I dont wanna read your '285 page Italy thread' I want to hear from you how you connect with the people you claim you're 'defending', just a couple of words, a little whatever ...and I get you referring me to a stupid fucking thread.

so I wrote you back for the last time

Quote:
Answers? You mean the 285 pages of cut and pasting to yourself?
I wouldn't waste my valuable time looking at your crap, you don't know anything.
But whatever have a good day stewy.
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=754

So, again you have a good day stewy, I don't need to discuss anything with you here.

Catch you later ...in "your" threads my friend. Dont think I'm angry or 'obsessed' if I were I'd be on you like white on rice everyday.

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 8th, 2022 at 04:56 PM.
 
Old August 8th, 2022 #65
T.Garrett
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: TriState
Posts: 7,208
Talking fucking boo hoo

You seriously showed up here because "your name was mentioned" stewy?

Funny how your fucking pets dunrouse and gladia-turd started shit with me here and in the music section right before you popped in here?
 
Old August 8th, 2022 #66
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 22,032
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You seriously showed up here because "your name was mentioned" stewy?
No, I didn't. I ignored the first two or three disparaging comments you made about me since I'm not interested in arguing with you. I only showed up when you accused me of being a liar.

Quote:
Second, I never received a satisfactory answer to my query in (...)
So that's what this is all about? The discussion we had in my Ukraine thread? You asked me to back up my claim that the majority of Italy's population opposes the nefarious jewish agenda (which includes filling Italy with third-world criminals and spreading LGBT propaganda to children), and I posted a Reuters article about a poll that showed that the Meloni-Salvini right-wing coalition (which opposes the rapeugee invasion and the fag and tranny stuff) is favored to win in the upcoming presidential election. And because of this you call me a liar? Yeah, it's pretty obvious that you're trolling.

In any case, your reply to me was that Reuters is an unreliable source since it's part of the jew-controlled international media, but we can find the same polls in Italian-language right-wing newspapers that support Salvini and his right-wing allies.

Of course, these polls are just one example; there's so much more proof that most Italians reject the jewish agenda, but I didn't want to hijack my own thread with off topic stuff, so I invited you to read my big Italy thread where I've written extensively about this subject, and your reply to me was that my thread is "crap" and that I don't know anything, so I assumed that our discussion was over.
 
Old August 9th, 2022 #67
T.Garrett
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: TriState
Posts: 7,208
Thumbs down whatever stewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
No, I didn't. I ignored the first two or three disparaging comments you made about me since I'm not interested in arguing with you. I only showed up when you accused me of being a liar.
Disparaging comments??? ...look at what your boy dunrouse turned this thread into, and I say your boy because I saw his post profusely thanking you for getting him reinstated on the forum before it was deleted. And don't tell me it never happened because you and I will have a war over it, not just a couple of "disparaging comments"

And I believe you did same for gladiatrix too, didn't you? Look back in this thread and tell me, who made the first fucked up comment to who ...look in the 'what are you listening to' music thread and you'll see gladiatrix making fucked up comments to me first, I even tried to ignore the skank at first all I was doing was posting songs I heard on satellite radio.

If the three of you want to fight with me, lets do it. I didn't start this.

You're a fucking joke and your two newbie friends don't even rate my contempt
 
Old August 9th, 2022 #68
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 22,032
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Disparaging comments??? ...look at what your boy dunrouse turned this thread into, and I say your boy because I saw his post profusely thanking you for getting him reinstated on the forum before it was deleted. And don't tell me it never happened because you and I will have a war over it, not just a couple of "disparaging comments"

And I believe you did same for gladiatrix too, didn't you?
It's strange that you never stop kvetching about this. You bring it up over and over again, in thread after thread, but as you know, it was Alex Linder himself (VNN's owner) who unbanned U. Dunrouse and Gladiatrix, and he explained why he did it in a long post.

You could have objected, but instead you replied to Linder that you accepted his decision. Then, when Linder left the forum and went back to his other site Pieville, you started hijacking a bunch of threads with your nonsense about how unfair it is that Dunrouse and Gladiatrix were unbanned. That's pure cowardice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Look back in this thread and tell me, who made the first fucked up comment to who ...look in the 'what are you listening to' music thread and you'll see gladiatrix making fucked up comments to me first, I even tried to ignore the skank at first all I was doing was posting songs I heard on satellite radio.
Yes, that's your modus operandi: start lots of flame wars with lots of different posters, and then pretend that you're the victim.

I remember when Gladiatrix showed up in the comedy thread and posted a video of Dave Chappelle joking about the transsexual freaks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Pretty sad that it's a lone straight male black comedian standing up against the alphabet community, and getting plenty of (((flack))) for it.

Dave Chappelle on Transgender (The Closer)
This is how you replied to her:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Pretty sad? Fuck You, your filthy whore of a mother and this shit talking nigger 'funnyman'! You just wanna wrap your fat jewlike lips around his greasy black dick the way you do your fathers
Now, I'm sure that the handful of trolls who keep egging you on by giving you thumbs up think that the above post is hilarious, but any normal person who comes across it will no doubt be disgusted with your behavior. That particular comment, about how Gladiatrix allegedly performs oral sex on her father, is something I've seen you post in thread after thread, year after year.
 
Old August 9th, 2022 #69
U. Dunrouse
Senior Member
 
U. Dunrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,977
U. Dunrouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Astronauts? Pffft.
Good argument. Probably your best one ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You argue like a woman dunrouse, all emotion no logic or real knowledge of anything. No originality, no independent thought.
Stop ridiculing yourself, please. Anybody can see with his/her own eyes who is the emotional drama queen and who is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I'll make you do whatever I want puppet, whatcha gonna do about it? Cry?
Emotional and immensely childish. Pathetic.


Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Why do you keep bringing the fucking 'holocaust' into this discussion of the US moon landing? Noone here is arguing that it did/didn't happen, and I personally could care fuck one about it. You're obsessed with it, in a really sick sort of way.
It's not my fault that the moon landing believers in this thread argue like Holocaust believers. Saying "it's the most documented event in history" and "I talked to some people who were there, so I know better" is a classic of the Holohoax deception.


Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Hahaha youre a 'fake conversion' to white racialism bitch.
More childish than ever.


Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I knew you were going to say that. Why wouldnt the jews want to claim Eisenhower as one of their own ... top WWjew general, US president ... and what about the thousands of other references to Eisenhower, NONE OF WHICH SAY HE WAS A jEW!
Why don't you just admit you are wrong and thank me for setting you straight.
Not all Jews want to publicize their Jewishness. A major part of Jewish parasitism lies in camouflage. If Eisenhower was a crypto-Jew, most Jews were not aware of his Jewishness. That's how crypto-Judaism aka Marranism works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Again, he was facetiously given the epithet "terrible Swedish jew" when he was a cadet at West Point by a classmate and it stuck you stupid fuck. Its what we here in the US call a 'nickname', and a sophomoric one at that. Instead of admitting you were wrong you whine like a woman, and then the childish graphics. If you don't have the stones to admit you're wrong you don't belong here dunrouse.
Emphasizing the word "facetiously" doesn't amount to demonstrating it's true. Have that trick already worked before?
__________________
When your world has been hijacked by parasitic pathogens,
immune response becomes 'hate' and immunodeficiency 'progress'

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; August 9th, 2022 at 03:25 PM.
 
Old August 9th, 2022 #70
U. Dunrouse
Senior Member
 
U. Dunrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,977
U. Dunrouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Disparaging comments??? ...look at what your boy dunrouse turned this thread into
Your usual tactic again. Turning a thread into an unreadable mess and then blaming it on others with an amazing chutzpah (because you know very well that nobody will do the effort reading your latest boring flamewar), an old T. Garrett classic.
__________________
When your world has been hijacked by parasitic pathogens,
immune response becomes 'hate' and immunodeficiency 'progress'
 
Old August 9th, 2022 #71
T.Garrett
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: TriState
Posts: 7,208
Thumbs down stewy suck balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
It's strange that you never stop kvetching about this. You bring it up over and over again, in thread after thread, but as you know, it was Alex Linder himself (VNN's owner) who unbanned U. Dunrouse and Gladiatrix, and he explained why he did it in a long post.

You could have objected, but instead you replied to Linder that you accepted his decision. Then, when Linder left the forum and went back to his other site Pieville, you started hijacking a bunch of threads with your nonsense about how unfair it is that Dunrouse and Gladiatrix were unbanned. That's pure cowardice.
I don't mind if dumbrouse and gladiaturd are on the forum stewy ...show me where I said it was 'unfair' they were reinstated because I don't recall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy
Yes, that's your modus operandi: start lots of flame wars with lots of different posters, and then pretend that you're the victim.
No, go back to the first page of this topic where dunrouse posts to me ...and then his ridiculous post #23 where he introduced the 'holohoax' into the discussion. WHO are these 'lots of posters' I argue with on this forum aside from you three, another lie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy
I remember when Gladiatrix showed up in the comedy thread and posted a video of Dave Chappelle joking about the transsexual freaks:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatrix
Pretty sad that it's a lone straight male black comedian standing up against the alphabet community, and getting plenty of (((flack))) for it.
Dave Chappelle on Transgender (The Closer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy
This is how you replied to her:
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett
Pretty sad? Fuck You, your filthy whore of a mother and this shit talking nigger 'funnyman'! You just wanna wrap your fat jewlike lips around his greasy black dick the way you do your fathers
Do you know what she said to me before I made that comment (not that it matters to you)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy
Now, I'm sure that the handful of trolls who keep egging you on by giving you thumbs up think that the above post is hilarious, but any normal person who comes across it will no doubt be disgusted with your behavior. That particular comment, about how Gladiatrix allegedly performs oral sex on her father, is something I've seen you post in thread after thread, year after year.
Here's the latest unprovoked bullshit she started with me, she does this all the time and has been doing it since I told her to get lost after one of my buddies on stormfront put me wise to this obsessive creeper ...

she started with this, completely unprovoked ...

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=6449

and since I didn't respond, she gets CREEPY ...she wanted attention!

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=6454

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatrix
"Now, all they needed was a name. Of course, it would come from a left-field but unsurprising source. As both Becker and Fagen were huge fans of the bizarre world of 1950s ‘Beat’ literature, they chose the name Steely Dan. It was pulled directly from William S. Burrough’s highly controversial 1959 novel, Naked Lunch.

So what or who is ‘Steely Dan’, you might ask? For those of you who haven’t read the meandering, psychotropic book, ‘Steely Dan III from Yokohama’ is the name of an oversized, steam-powered strap-on dildo that is used by Mary during the chapter of the book entitled ‘A.J.’s Annual Party’."
https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/william...eely-dan-name/
then I finally respond

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=6455
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett
Never knew that (why would I?) ...only a lonely, old childless creeper like yourself would know the ins and outs of dildo dan... bwa-hahahaha, ins and outs I'm so funny.
Its gonna be a hot one today
her

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=6457
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatrix
Yeah, sure. Whatever. Excuses, excuses.
She wants me to drive down to DC and bend her over like rover!

and then me

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=6459
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett
Yawns ... so again, when are you going to show us your hooters?
stewy you are the biggest joke on this forum. If you aren't going to show me where I said it was 'unfair' that dunrouse and gladiatrix were reinstated and who these 'lots' of posters are that I argue with who are still posting on the forum today get fucking lost because you bore me.

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 10th, 2022 at 06:38 AM. Reason: took out some of the bad language
 
Old August 9th, 2022 #72
T.Garrett
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: TriState
Posts: 7,208
Talking Gay Belgian here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Your usual tactic again. Turning a thread into an unreadable mess and then blaming it on others with an amazing chutzpah (because you know very well that nobody will do the effort reading your latest boring flamewar), an old T. Garrett classic.
YOU turned this thread into a mess to argue with me the same way that gladiatrix makes a mess on VNN forum, YOU want attention or maybe you're gay who the fuck knows.
 
Old August 9th, 2022 #73
T.Garrett
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: TriState
Posts: 7,208
Talking shut up tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Anybody can see with his/her own eyes who is the emotional drama queen and who is not.
Yeah they do dunrouse. look in your soiled mirror for the answer

Quote:
Not all Jews want to publicize their Jewishness. A major part of Jewish parasitism lies in camouflage. If Eisenhower was a crypto-Jew, most Jews were not aware of his Jewishness. That's how crypto-Judaism aka Marranism works.
They would advertise jewishness if it was Eisenhower ....stewy, where did you find this fucking retard?
 
Old August 9th, 2022 #74
U. Dunrouse
Senior Member
 
U. Dunrouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,977
U. Dunrouse
Default

Wow. You're literally too stupid to be argued with, Garrett! Incredible!!
__________________
When your world has been hijacked by parasitic pathogens,
immune response becomes 'hate' and immunodeficiency 'progress'
 
Old August 9th, 2022 #75
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,060
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
It's a bad idea to discuss religion, people tend to be heavily emotionally invested.
Pandering to retards and morons doesn't do them any favours. It just drags everyone else down to their level.
 
Old August 9th, 2022 #76
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,060
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Wow. You're literally too stupid to be argued with, Garrett! Incredible!!
I've met Abos who were less retarded than you, Dunrouse. Literal sub-humans. Less retarded than you.

At least you're consistent. Any time I see your name and profile picture, I know what follows is bound to be utterly stupid.
 
Old August 9th, 2022 #77
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,060
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
YOU turned this thread into a mess to argue with me the same way that gladiatrix makes a mess on VNN forum, YOU want attention or maybe you're gay who the fuck knows.
This worthless cunt does this in every fucking thread. I can't remember the last time I read something from it that wasn't a total waste of bandwidth.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 10th, 2022 at 07:22 AM.
 
Old August 11th, 2022 #78
T.Garrett
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: TriState
Posts: 7,208
Talking silence is deafening

Itz been twenty four hours of no posts, the two prevaricating cunts have left and are working on pulling the boots from their asses (), now the 'argument' on whether Apollo 11 and subsequent missions reached the moon can recommence ...but, in looking over the previous posting in the thread hasn't that already been decided too?

Why don't y'all argue about wether this is a good idea ...



 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #79
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too
 
John Smithwick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)
Posts: 142
Blog Entries: 3
John Smithwick
Default

www.aulis.com

American Moon by Massimo Mazzucco
https://www.bing.com/search?q=american+moon+documentary

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon by Bart Sibrel
https://www.bing.com/search?q=a+funn...ay+to+the+moon

What Happened On The Moon by Aulis Films:
https://www.aulis.com/moon_pt1.htm

Jarrah White
https://www.youtube.com/user/WhiteJarrah

Shill Stompers Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYw...0C9oAhskWZ1wOg

Moon Landing Hoax Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC11...HFAk51oxkxsVyA

Better Mankind Channel

MoonFakery Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/moonfakery

Apollo Detectives:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCl...36yXWDbKNOTpcA

Apollo Reality:
https://www.youtube.com/user/APOLLOREALITY/videos

Professor Emeritus Dr Jim Fetzer on Apollo:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fjxP4Th7A1x0/

http://apolloreality.atspace.co.uk/
http://moonfaker.com/documents/Metapedia-Moon-Hoax/
https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/
https://www.sibrel.com/
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?que...fox&kind=video
https://www.bing.com/search?q=bbc+co...es+outer+space
https://www.moonhoax.com/

Quote:
Apollo Investigation, Scientific Analysis of Apollo images by Pyrrhon Amathesa and Paul Christodoulides. AULIS Online – Different Thinking
https://www.aulis.com/scientific_analysis.htm

Pyrrhon Amathesa PhD and Paul Christodoulides PhD

Abstract

Since the mid-1970s there have been claims that elements of the Apollo program and its associated Moon landings were staged by NASA. A growing number of people maintain that the lunar landings were faked and that the Apollo astronauts did not actually walk on the Moon. In this paper we analyse some of the Apollo lunar surface images through computer software and basic scientific reasoning in order to prove or disprove whether the EVA photographs were staged. We examine some of the most outstanding cases through the use of Photoshop® and Google Earth (Moon) applications.

The resultant image analysis demonstrates that the Apollo photography was staged, manipulated and/or altered. Consequently, the Apollo lunar surface photographic record cannot be relied upon as evidence of humans walking on the Moon. Google Earth (Moon) simulations also indicate that in the case of Apollo 17, the mission was staged. The Apollo moonscapes used were inaccurate presentations of reality with incorrect elevations and serious lunar feature omissions. An Apollo 15 mission panorama as presented in Google Earth (Moon) leads to the same conclusion.
Quote:
Apollo Investigation, Apollo 11: A Second Light Source in the Famous Photograph. AULIS Online – Different Thinking
https://www.aulis.com/raytracing_as11.htm

Luis E. Bilbao PhD

Analysis of Apollo image AS11-40-5903

Using Ray Tracing to determine the source of light

Abstract

The iconic image of Aldrin standing alone on the lunar surface is probably one of the best-known photographs of all the Apollo missions, and over the years modified versions of this photograph have been published (for example Life magazine, 8 August 1969). Taking the original NASA photo AS11-40-5903, and magnifying the image reflected in the helmet visor, it is possible to see the reflection of the astronaut taking the photograph.

The Earth is apparently visible in the reflection. The fact that a scene and its reflection can be observed, together with the knowledge of the coordinates of the Sun and Earth at the time the photograph was taken means that there is redundant information available to ascertain whether the observed features are compatible with one another. In this paper the position of the light source in the film plane is determined using different methods.

The prime conclusion reached is that the shadows (including the analysis of shadows seen in the helmet reflection) are incompatible with a single point-like source of light, and that the alleged reflection of the Earth in the helmet visor is not correctly positioned.
Quote:
Apollo 14: Second Light Source Confirmed
https://www.aulis.com/raytracing.htm

Luis E. Bilbao PhD

Background

It has been said that if just one single lunar surface photograph allegedly taken during an Apollo mission was proven to be a fake image, then the entire mission record would be called into question. Here, a monochrome photograph taken during Apollo 14, AS14-68-9486 is investigated further. [...]

Natural sunlight cannot result in the shadow divergence seen in AS14-68-9486. Moreover, while the foreground rocks have dense shadows rendering part of these objects totally black, detail is still visible on the shadow side of the LM (and the astronaut). [...]

A closer inspection reveals that all the rock shadows in this image are consistent with illumination from the same (artificial) light source. [...]

Conclusion

Analysis carried out for this paper indicates that in the case of image AS14-68-9486, while the astronaut casts no shadow in a region where it should be visible, there are significant anomalies present with the LM and the flag shadows, suggesting the presence of a second source of light.
Quote:
Separation, Transposition and Docking (STD) of Apollo 11 was in low-Earth Orbit
https://www.aulis.com/std_apollo11.htm

Julius A. Birch PhD

Analysis of the 70mm Apollo 11 images numbers AS11-36-5301 through AS11-36-5313 and the 16mm film magazine strongly suggest that at the time of their filming the Apollo 11 craft was only in low-Earth orbit.

In determining the location of the Apollo 11 craft, the sizes of Earth and the S-IVB rocket and their distances from the camera are extracted from the media assuming a selection of camera lenses. The extracted CSM flight data include the turning rate and the turning angle, the maximum separation distance, and the docking velocity.

From their comparison to the Flight Plan, the Mission Report and to the oral transcripts from the Apollo 11 Flight Journal, it is found that the 16mm Data Acquisition Camera (DAC) was filming with the 10mm lens, and not with the 18mm lens as NASA reported. Consequently, the photography must have been done with a Hasselblad manual camera with the 38mm lens and not with the Hasselblad electric camera with the 80mm lens as NASA reported.

Conclusion: The visual media recorded with these new lenses puts the craft at the time of Separation, Transposition and Docking (STD) in low-Earth orbit, rather than Moon-bound after successful Trans Lunar Injection.
Quote:
India releases Chandrayaan-2 image files of Apollo sites
https://www.aulis.com/j_white_col2.htm

Jarrah White BSc

It is clear as day that while the blobs in LROC image M175124932R resemble the expected arrangement of the Apollo LM descent stage seen from above, the object photographed by Chandrayaan-2 better resembles an unmanned Surveyor lander seen from above.


Fig 4.01 Top. LROC M175124932R with LM diagram overlaid. Center: Chandrayaan-2 image with LM diagram overlaid. Bottom: Chandrayaan-2 with Surveyor diagram overlaid

https://www.aulis.com/j_white_col4.htm
Quote:
Apollo Investigation, Putting the Record Straight. Jarrah White - AULIS Online – Different Thinking
https://www.aulis.com/record.htm

2.3: Russian 'Rivals'

As explained in the previous section, the Russians fooled the US into thinking that Zond 5 was the first mission to send man around the Moon. If the US pulled a similar fast one with Apollo, the Russians would be none the wiser. Therefore, the only way the Russians could "prove us wrong" would be to cry foul on Apollo by citing the radiation hazard.

[...]

So if the Soviets could not prove Apollo was a hoax with radio transmissions, the only way practical way to blow the whistle would be to reveal that the radiation was too hazardous. But this would also shoot themselves in the foot.
Quote:
Apollo Investigation, Illusory Apollo: the Ultimate Mega Show by Aerodynamicist Alexander Onoprienko. AULIS Online – Different Thinking
https://www.aulis.com/illusion.htm

Why the Soviet Union conceded

*The top Soviet leadership was faced with a dilemma – to go to considerable effort to gather evidence and then publicly prove the illusory nature of the Apollo Space Project, or to keep silent by agreeing to the US geopolitical exchange.

In the first case, the parties were facing a military conflict, at least a strike on the Soviet space infrastructure. Under no circumstances could the US allow the truth to come out, as in this case instead of triumph, the country would run into ontological catastrophe: their chosen role as the prime purveyors of truth, goodness, and justice, in the eyes of its citizens and the self-appointed policeman of the world in the eyes of everyone else, America would become the generator of a ubiquitous lie without the moral right to geopolitical leadership.

As the global lie is exposed in the eyes of its citizens the elite loses the right to exercise their power: any communication with the public could be interpreted as an attempt to deceive, which would mean paralysis of governance. In terms of financial, rather than administrative dictatorship this stance could result in deep social disorder or even disintegration of the country.

In the second case, it is prudent not to engage in an exposé; the Soviet Union gets peace and access to useful financial resources and western technologies. The situation created by the US did not allow for partial solutions – either peace, friendship and chewing gum – or war. Facing a difficult decision the Soviet leaders, at first glance, acted wisely and humanely.

Consequences

[...] In surrendering the space race in exchange for Coca-Cola and ice cream, the Soviet elite actually signed its future defeat.

Why keep silent now

Firstly, because we, the USSR, took a direct part in the Apollo hoax, confirming it with our silence, and we even made money out of it. According to the ‘rules of the game’, if anyone was to denounce the event, it would have to be a third player, not Russia.

Secondly, serious declarations require convincing evidence. NASA will go to considerable lengths to prevent any such evidence from surfacing in a way that would alert the general public. Stuck in an old paradigm, and still fearful of destabilising the perception of US power in space and elsewhere, NASA cannot acknowledge the ‘illusion’ component of the space program.
__________________
True diversity is preserving all ethnic groups. We ought to have community centers for us, to have closure for our history, celebrate our heritage & look to the future. National Folk Faith AFA CT :)

Last edited by John Smithwick; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:10 AM.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #80
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too
 
John Smithwick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)
Posts: 142
Blog Entries: 3
John Smithwick
Default

The US was under occupation between 1969-72, as it remains today, and as it always essentially has been, I'd say since the Civil War especially (The Divide and Conquer War) ... Zionist occupation, in case anyone had any doubt as to what I'm referring.


I for one am certainly grateful to the US for giving us Star Wars, Star Trek, and things like Apollo. That said, and this being a forum for the White mind, it's nice to be able to examine the moon landings critically. Below is an interview with a guy who moved to Asia and brings grave news that many a documentary has been made there denying the (manned) lunar landings lol:


Bart Sibrel goes so far as to claim that our (((overlords))) have recently permitted their vassal state, (((Communist))) China, to begin teaching their high school students that America didn't land men on the moon - machines yes; men no (nice of them to allow the chinese to do that but not the little dumb dumb honkey goys over here):

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?que...iew&kind=video
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...brel+interview
https://odysee.com/$/search?q=bart%20sibrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
The moon landings are a well-established historical event.
Out of curiosity, are you an unlisted moderator here, like you are on Stormfront? I notice Don is still allowing (or is forced to allow) you to delete all skepticism of Apollo outside of this thread which is currently locked:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1256166-44/

I imagine once all the baby boomers are dead, they'll ease censorship further ... wouldn't want to shatter their worldview before they hit their pits.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...nt+to+the+moon

Good to see you again fluxmaster, my old friend lol.

__________________
True diversity is preserving all ethnic groups. We ought to have community centers for us, to have closure for our history, celebrate our heritage & look to the future. National Folk Faith AFA CT :)

Last edited by John Smithwick; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:27 AM. Reason: Several drinks later ...
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 PM.
Page generated in 0.19574 seconds.