VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 30th, 2017 #61
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Niggers and Spic Rape Disabled Girl in Cedar Hill School Bathroom

When I was a baby, Cedar Hill, TX was 100% White, a small town with brand new subdivisions being put in place, for Whites fleeing Dallas crime.

Now it is full nigger, not sure the percentage, but very few Whites, it is mostly niggers.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...oom-police-say

"..Three Cedar Hill teenagers are accused of raping a mentally disabled classmate in a restroom at their school, police records show.

Sylvanus Lanier, 19, Marco Garcia, 17, and Elijah Willis, 17, each face a felony count of aggravated sexual assault in connection with the October rape, court records show.."

Don't fear puttin your kid is school with Sylvanus, I'm sure he's truly a good keid.

Look at this scum:

^^They're calling them 'teens'...Sylvanus is 19 fucking years old!! He's a grown man.

The other two are 17. These apes are basically grown, being treated like teens who just had a rowdy day repeatedly raping a retarded classmate they've probably known for years.

These days that is the equivalent of stealing milk money in 1955, I guess.

Old November 30th, 2017 #62
Gladiatrix

"leftists" i.e. niggers

Old January 23rd, 2018 #63
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Dallas: Nigger who killed Zoe Hastings gets Life

That pretty 18 year old girl, returning a movie on her way to church, was abducted and murdered by the thing on the left. He was 37 (juss a keeid by nig standards).

Her throat was slashed three times.

His sister asked the court for mercy, cuz 'he wuz lookin fuh a fatha figure' (at 37 bitch?!)

Took the jury 7 minutes to sentence him to life in prison (which means tax payers have to pay to house and feed that thing).

http://nbc4i.com/2018/01/23/zoe-hast...way-to-church/

Old January 23rd, 2018 #64
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default His 'Pastor' Begged for Mercy.....

Fuck you, rev.

Her family was far more subdued than I could imagine.

Whites need to stop being 'merciful' to this trash, the life in jail is after the fact---but these beasts should not be here to take your daughter off when she's returning a movie. Planet of the Apes. We have to wait till each Lil Wayne kills before we can get them off the streets.

Dad needs to realize: you spent your life in Dallas, and you moved to a nice White area---niggers followed, and took your little girl.

You'll never feel 'safe in your community' from praying.

We need a White country to live in. Not one corner of the earth will be left un muddied if we don't grow in power/brevity, and that's starting to happen but it's not enough. Need a powerful lobbying group and laws that protect our interests, and a space that is nig free.

Old January 23rd, 2018 #65
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Fuck you, rev.

Her family was far more subdued than I could imagine.

Whites need to stop being 'merciful' to this trash, the life in jail is after the fact---but these beasts should not be here to take your daughter off when she's returning a movie. Planet of the Apes. We have to wait till each Lil Wayne kills before we can get them off the streets.

Dad needs to realize: you spent your life in Dallas, and you moved to a nice White area---niggers followed, and took your little girl.

You'll never feel 'safe in your community' from praying.

We need a White country to live in. Not one corner of the earth will be left un muddied if we don't grow in power/brevity, and that's starting to happen but it's not enough. Need a powerful lobbying group and laws that protect our interests, and a space that is nig free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QddAAIzVwxI
Screw that "rev" too!!!!! Next, we'll hear, "He dun made hip hop relijus musik. Dat wuz gud fur yung teenz. Dey dun kame bak tu de chirch wen hip hop himz kame inn."

I'll pray to the Trinity.

And, I'll also leave my several legal handguns and rifles locked and loaded. I just bought a new rifle today. Depending on the ammo I use, it's good for the forests, the wide open areas, the little jungles (foliage) here in Florida, and will take down anything from a deer to a full grown Kodiak bear. It's got a neat custom scope on it too.

Praise the Lord....and pass the ammunition!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old February 5th, 2018 #66
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Happy Black History Mumpf, Big D

Last week they had some shootings in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas that were just 'no reason' shootings.

Not for money, not for retaliation...just for 'fun'.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/01/31/p...-neighborhood/

This is a view of the same 'hood' back when it was White.

Sad.

You've never seen prettier trees, had better food, or lived in better built homes....but now it's enriched, and you might die cuz someone was bored, and though shooting you in the head would be 'fun'.

You can never truly go 'home' again.

Old February 15th, 2018 #67
kara mate

Default Decline of Alberta realty!

10 years ago the very condo that we had was purchased for $90 k, 5 years the condos sold for 300 k. 2 years later blacks settled in - and those condos are now valued at 85 k. The area has become one most deadly suburbs for gangland activity as well as home invasions and car theft.

Old December 3rd, 2018 #68
FLEKTARN
Banned

African warriors are PARASITIC race which tends to cling onto the host and suck its resources until it's dry.

Old February 26th, 2020 #69
Spring74

They are, Currently working on trashing Nashville now.

Old April 18th, 2020 #70
Aryanlord

Angry

Niggers shouldn't be allowed to live in America. Or at least they should be kept in zoos.

Negroes should return to their tropical habitat, where they belong. Once they have evolved into human beings, one can start to consider regarding them as people.

The Jews are filthy vermin because rather than allowing them to evolve in Africa, they bring them to first world countries, which consequently causes havoc.

Old June 14th, 2020 #71
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

It is not only cities or countries, it is everything. If you let niggers into a fucking facebook group it will only be a matter of time until it devolves into just another outlet for nigger grievances, sexual harassment, immorality and shitty expressions of niggerness. They post their stupid wanted ads (and you will get ripped off each and every time you help a nigger out) and pleas for charity, as well as nigger 'music' videos and anti-white hate videos.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old June 14th, 2020 #72
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by kara mate View Post
10 years ago the very condo that we had was purchased for $90 k, 5 years the condos sold for 300 k. 2 years later blacks settled in - and those condos are now valued at 85 k. The area has become one most deadly suburbs for gangland activity as well as home invasions and car theft.
Welcome Kara!

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old June 14th, 2020 #73
Man of the road

Default A.I Agrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
It is not only cities or countries, it is everything. If you let niggers into a fucking facebook group it will only be a matter of time until it devolves into just another outlet for nigger grievances, sexual harassment, immorality and shitty expressions of niggerness. They post their stupid wanted ads (and you will get ripped off each and every time you help a nigger out) and pleas for charity, as well as nigger 'music' videos and anti-white hate videos.
In the recent thread about artifical intelligence being employed to monitor online "hate speech" the linked article bemoaningly mentioned that the system identifies groid rhetoric as toxic.

Old July 4th, 2020 #74
Jimsouth

Years ago I did pipe fitting - plumbing at a "new" public housing facility; really nice apartments. New, clean, orderly, well manicured lawns. 5 years later, I'm back replacing the stolen copper pipe, appliances, etc. The place looked like a war zone; like a mini Dresden. The scars of Jerusalem. Shit & piss in the hallways, holes through the drywall, graffiti, doors & windows smashed, beer & liquor bottles scattered along with syringes & crack vials. Bullet holes in the buildings. Abandoned cars in the street. Why would anyone wish to turn the place they live into a landfill? I won't even attempt to describe the smell. Fucking animals.

Last edited by Jimsouth; July 4th, 2020 at 07:21 PM.

Old December 4th, 2021 #75
Aleccrowley

First city that comes to mind is Detroit.Nigger central and a trash pile.Apes at their best.88

Old March 23rd, 2023 #76
James Radov

Chris Langan
@ChrisLangan

3h
·
·

Edited
Comment [from a hateful Black]: "Where do poor trailer park whites like [your mother] stand in your eugenics society? This discussion is meaningless anyways. Blacks and other groups are here to stay."

Response: My mother would do very well under any real constructive eugenics program truly designed to benefit the human species. She had phenomenally good genes, bearing nothing but high-IQ non-criminal children despite the environmental challenges we faced. She even had perfect eyesight and great teeth.

And now let me be equally forward. I wish idiots like you would stop trying to rationalize the dispossession of White Americans by congenitally violent, low-IQ, non-adaptive primitives. Because uninvited and unwelcome Arab, Jewish, and English slavers dumped their human cargo in North America after buying slaves from Black African slavers in colonial times, and ex-slaves were granted US citizenship after the Civil War (Lincoln had planned to ship them all back to Africa before his assassination), and because we have allowed the Ziobankster-controlled US Occupation Government to place the US majority and its interests dead last in every possible way, here's what we now get when attempting to use public transportation:

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video...8117361628.mp4

'Take em' back to Europe y'all...gay-ass gorilla ... shut up... I don't care about your ugly-ass kids and your race...shut up ... fuggin' plastic ass body... I don't care about you ... you white monkey." [The White people this primate is addressing are a toddler and his parents.] "I'm a BLACK American! I'm OVER you!"

Obviously, the hateful negro in this video doesn't belong here in the US. But is this a surprise? His ancestors were imported here without permission by foreign slavers after being purchased from Black Africans like the King of Dahomey and then dumped here at auction for whatever price the market would bear (otherwise they'd all have died). Being unvetted, slaves were not required to possess the discipline and impulse control to behave responsibly as members of a relatively advanced White civilization. ("Wakanda" is, after all, a fiction.) Moreover, it's a well-established and statistically robust scientific finding that their mean group IQ is 1-3 standard deviations below those of Whites and Asians. We've made a heroic effort to integrate them into an intelligent, informed "democratic" electorate able to make rational decisions on the national level of identity, but to what avail?

Most of the people whose presence you're bent on rationalizing parasitize society through our "social safety net" while ignoring our generosity and blaming all their self-caused troubles on their White hosts (or in FBI/DHS lingo, evil oppressive "White Supremacist domestic terrorists"). They commit hate crimes against their hosts at stratospheric levels, breed prolifically and irresponsibly, and have ruined large parts of every major American city. Even the smarter, law-abiding ones express undying solidarity with the worst, making it impractical to distinguish between them.

The hateful negro in this video is enabled and encouraged by another less numerous but vastly more powerful group, so-called "elites" (Ziobanksters, the Corporatocracy, Big Tech, the "public-private partnership", the "investment class", etc.). Together, these two classes of misfits behave in a way completely antithetical to the existence and Constitution of the United States. Hence, we know for a fact that their presence has no Constitutional, i.e. legal, basis.

The US Constitution is the basis of American law. That which is antithetical to the existence and secure maintenance of the US Constitutional Republic envisioned by the Founding Fathers cannot possibly be legal. It subverts the very Constitutional foundation on which the law rests. This is a matter of logic. There's nothing about which to argue.

Enough is enough. Shape up or get out.

Old August 8th, 2023 #78
James Radov

its so bad an old guy from jewyork thinks its bad..

Old August 23rd, 2023 #79
James Radov

a city we rarely hear about for many reasons but at least its niggers are consistent with any ghetto shithole

Old August 25th, 2023 #80
James Radov

its hilarious when cohnservatives or liberals or whaicher jew approved goytwats try to explain reason chicago is a shithole city.. its so because its filled with niggers and nothing fixes niggers

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/enIpfxEErrM

Thread