VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 25th, 2011 #21
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
I have read ~150 pages of it. It's basically just a Christian apologetics book that attacks Judaism. Hoffman really, really loves Jeebus. And my gawd, his use of the word (is it even in the dictionary?) "Judaic" makes me want to pull my hair out every time I see it.

I really want to finish it but coming in at around 1000 pages, not sure I will. And I hate not finishing books, though whether this actually qualifies as one is up for debate.
...and haven't read a word since. Hahhhh. Fucker.

Quote:
Now, anyone who has read late Professor Israel Shahak’s famous book Jewish History, Jewish Religion would know what the Israeli historian would be calling Isaac in his grave! Israel Shahak believed that Talmud is the most hateful religious literature in the world.
Now that's a good book. One of the first I read when I got into WN.

Old October 2nd, 2011 #22
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Assimilation was attempted by the czars; look where it got them.
Very good.

Old October 2nd, 2011 #23
procopius

Agreed, trying to get the Jews to convert to Christianity does not work, and it has been proven not to work in history. Everyone is still trying to find a nice way to deal with Jews.

Tags
michael hoffman

Thread