Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 25th, 2013 #81
Cora McGuire

Old August 26th, 2013 #82
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default Christopher Lane Murder: Race Not A Factor In Thrill Killing Of Australian Baseball Player, Prosecutor Says

(From the article below)

The lead prosecutor in the murder case of an Australian man who was allegedly gunned down by three Oklahoma teens last week said that race was not a factor in the shooting death.

In a statement released Friday, Stephens County District Attorney Jason Hicks said that there wasn't enough evidence to pursue hate crime charges against the teens accused of murdering 22-year-old Christopher Lane, according to the Duncan Banner.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D363798

Old August 26th, 2013 #83
Marcus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst blofeld View Post
the "white" suspect has somewhat Neanderthal facial features that reminds me a lot of the football jocks I attended high school with. People who are refined simply don't look like that.
I think a single picture can speak volumes about a person.
This is actually a rather interesting point. I agree.

What I've noticed is that trashy people very often look trashy. Indeed, it's not the clothing; but rather, there's something about the face that says it all. I can't explain it; there is no "white-trash nose" or "reprobate chin;" it's a lot more complicated than that. Whatever it may be, it's hard to ignore; I look at lots of the meth-smoking lowlife f**ks around here and honestly, I imagine that even if they were properly groomed and put in an expensive suit, they would still look like degenerates. There could very well be a scientific basis to this.

Just something I've noticed.

Old August 26th, 2013 #84
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
I grew up in Lawton. Every darkie is a member of Organized Niggery (gang culture). Doesn't surprise me to find it is officially one of the most violent cities per capita in the U.S.
I don't imagine El Reno does much to improve the regional demographics either.

Old August 26th, 2013 #85
ernst blofeld

Marcus, at one time this was considered a science, physiognomy.
I believe it is possible to discern personality traits from someone's features.
Over the course of our lives we consciously and subconsciously evaluate millions of faces and each face falls into some sub category of an archetype.
Have you ever noticed that many homosexuals have somewhat bulging eyes.
It's a condition known as exophthalmos.
Intelligent faces have a vibrancy about them, whereas the dim witted are
readily evident.
It's remarkable how unobservant the average person is. They are mostly oblivious to their immediate surroundings. It's even worse now that people are
engrossed in their cell phones every waking minute.

Old August 28th, 2013 #86
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Intelligence is not truly a personality trait like outgoing or reserved or shy etc . Some of the most despicable kikes are highly intelligent and some beautiful looking whites are ignorant race mixing scum. Although "physiognomy" probably has more validity than many would admit, I don't think it's always accurate. nothing ever is.

Old August 28th, 2013 #87
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst blofeld View Post
Marcus, at one time this was considered a science, physiognomy.
I believe it is possible to discern personality traits from someone's features.
Over the course of our lives we consciously and subconsciously evaluate millions of faces and each face falls into some sub category of an archetype.
Have you ever noticed that many homosexuals have somewhat bulging eyes.
It's a condition known as exophthalmos.

Intelligent faces have a vibrancy about them, whereas the dim witted are
readily evident.
It's remarkable how unobservant the average person is. They are mostly oblivious to their immediate surroundings. It's even worse now that people are
engrossed in their cell phones every waking minute.
Yes, big, effeminate eyes.

The other day I was having dinner at the Cracka Barrel and I saw a rather willowy-looking queef waiter. The thing that really set my gaydar off was they way it held itz head: nose in the air, like a stuck-up bitch.

I said to my companion: "He's a queer."

"How can you tell?"

"Just wait for him to speak."

BINGO.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 29th, 2013 #88
stray_slacker

Am I missing something? What's the deal with this "CORRECTION" three nigger bullshit? It was clearly some trailer park white kid who got the accessory charge, and two niggers who got the first? No shame in that.

This has been known for like a week, there's no reason not to fix this oversight. To continue to mislead about easily verifiable bullshit, just makes VNN look like the jews in the news. Honestly, this ain't Sherlock Holmes shit. It's quite pathetic, really. Honestly don't give a fuck about this case, but this headline has been making me cringe all week.

Old August 29th, 2013 #89
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray_slacker View Post
Am I missing something? What's the deal with this "CORRECTION" three nigger bullshit? It was clearly some trailer park white kid who got the accessory charge, and two niggers who got the first? No shame in that.

This has been known for like a week, there's no reason not to fix this oversight. To continue to mislead about easily verifiable bullshit, just makes VNN look like the jews in the news. Honestly, this ain't Sherlock Holmes shit. It's quite pathetic, really. Honestly don't give a fuck about this case, but this headline has been making me cringe all week.
Take it easy.

There has been a lot of confusion over Jones's racial status. If you have data confirming he is 100% White--then post it. I was under the impression he was a mulatto/mud or a half breed of some description.

Old August 29th, 2013 #90
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

If is looks niggerish, acts niggersish, kills niggerish, has nigger hommies, its likely a niggers.

How often do Whites kill total strangers because they are bored? How often are Whites involved in drive-by-shooting?

If Christopher Lane killed Jones it would not surprising that Jones became a "black child".

There can be no doubt that the jew and its shobbo goys flunkeys are doing everything possible to confirm Jones' race. If "media" could prove Jones' race as White it would certainly be a huge win for the anti-White left. Every day that passes without the jew "media" self-righteously lecturing Whites indicates that it more likely that Jones is not White. Everyday that passes without a high profile jew sophist scribe writing about the "complexity of race" in multicult America implies Jones is not White.

It seems that Fox News was reporting early on that three blacks (niggers) were responsible. The left would relish the opportunity to accuse Fox of racist reporting.

But why would anybody believe the jew "media" without a DNA test? After exclusively referring to Obongo as a nigger, calling the afro-peruvian Zimmermann as White, and Traycoon as a child, why would anybody accept the jew "media" reporting?

Old August 29th, 2013 #91
bono

@Anthony Lynch

I agree

Old August 29th, 2013 #92
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
I was under the impression he was a mulatto/mud or a half breed of some description.
You were right. It is a mulatto.

Old August 29th, 2013 #93
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

What White man, who's wife is unambiguously White, would not be having DNA testing done if his wife produced a son that looked like this?

Old August 29th, 2013 #94
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

How long was it before the jew "media" presented a picture of George Zimmermann's mother to the public? Did anybody see a picture of her before the GZ trial, over a year after the traycoon was put to sleep?

Why? Because her very dark skin and niggerish feature, from her grandfather, did not conform to the anti-White narrative scripted by the jew to incite racial hatred of White.

But only a days after the murder of Lane, Chancey Luna's mother picture presented by to the public by the jew.

Why?

Below is the picture of the "White" George Zimmermann's afro-peruvian mammy.
She could surely pass as nigress using hair straightener, which of course did not fit the jew anti-White narrative.

Last edited by Tintin; August 29th, 2013 at 06:35 AM.

Old August 29th, 2013 #95
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
No pics of the dad? Suspicious.
Luna's father is surely a nigger, maybe he is in jail or disappeared or unknown or some other TNB.

Old August 29th, 2013 #96
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post

Anyone know if this pic is factual or not w.r.t. Luna?
I was not referring to Luna, but to Jones.

Old August 29th, 2013 #97
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post

It seems that Fox News was reporting early on that three blacks (niggers) were responsible. The left would relish the opportunity to accuse Fox of racist reporting.

But why would anybody believe the jew "media" without a DNA test? After exclusively referring to Obongo as a nigger, calling the afro-peruvian Zimmermann as White, and Traycoon as a child, why would anybody accept the jew "media" reporting?
Yes, you are exactly right! I saw this smarmy bit on Mediate:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-a...s-lane-murder/

Quote:
Fox and Friends and The Daily Caller, for example, have each posited the Lane killing as illustrating some sort of “double standard” by black leaders like Rev. Al Sharpton, Rev. Jesse Jackson, and President Barack Obama, but in the process, each of them falsely reported that Lane was shot by “three black teens,” when one of the suspects is clearly a white male. (see how they say "clearly White", just like Stray said in his comment so I guess this is where he got his info. The truth is we can see his " Whiteness" is anything BUT "clear") A Duncan, Oklahoma police source confirms, to Mediaite, that 17 year-old suspect Michael Jones is, indeed, a white male.

On Wednesday morning, Fox and Friends aired a segment in which they ostentatiously wondered why Revs. Sharpton and Jackson “haven’t come forward and said anything,” and even though they displayed a photo of the three suspects, which clearly showed that one of them is a white male, they quoted an Allen West tweet that said “Three black teens shoot white jogger.”
"Clearly" again, and funny, Allen West IS a Black man, you'd think he'd know one when he sees one

Old August 29th, 2013 #98
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
A Duncan, Oklahoma police source confirms, to Mediaite, that 17 year-old suspect Michael Jones is, indeed, a white male.

It did not take the "media" long to clear that up. How long did it take to just get the "media" to begrudgingly refer to George Zimmermann as "white hispanic".

So is that a confidential "source".

What "police source" said George Zimmermann was White? Has the "media" ever held that "police source" accountable? Or did the "media" just never bother to ask?

And it been clearly stated that GZ "self identifies" as a spic.

So does Jones "self identify" as being White?

Oh, but wait, how can somebody be "clearly white" when race does not exist?

Old August 29th, 2013 #99
M. Gerard

I thought his race would have been straightened out by now. A mongrel's race/breed cannot always be made out from looking at the mongrel. You have to see the parents and grandparents. (Same principle the rabbis use for jewish I.D.)

An unracist guy said to me, out of the blue, he thought the "white" kid had a too wide (niggerish) nose that showed black blood.

He looks weird, but mostly white.

All the mugshot photos seem to be photoshopped darker - why is completely unknown.

Old August 29th, 2013 #100
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

DA: Race not a factor in Aussie's Oklahoma slaying

Didn't the Florida DA and police say race was not a fact in the killing of the nigger traycoon? And didn't the police say that the killing was righteous,
and a stand-your-groumd? And didn't the jury say it was self-defence?

Quote:
An Australian baseball player who was allegedly shot and killed at random while he was jogging wasn't targeted because of his race or nationality, the prosecutor in charge of the case said Friday.

"At this point, the evidence does not support the theory that Christopher Lane was targeted based upon his race or nationality," District Attorney Jason Hicks said in a statement.

Nice to know the niggers are not anti-Aussie. Sure he was not murdered because of his baseball team or university?

Hicks acknowledged that social media posts allegedly made by some of the defendants are racial in nature (but not racist?), but he said "the evidence is insufficient to establish that race was the primary motive" in Lane's slaying.

Hate crimes only occur when hate is the "primary motive"?

One of Edwards' friends, Serenity Jackson (nigger sow?), told The Associated Press she didn't believe race was a factor in the shooting. She noted that Luna's mother, Edwards' girlfriend and Jones are white (we shall see).

That ugly sub-human nigger savage has a White girlfriend?

Did The race of George Zimmermann's mother, great-great grandfather, wife, past girlfriends, his pro-nigger activism, his friends not to mention is own, meant that race was not a facter in GZ killing of the nigger traycoon?

"It has nothing to do with Chris being white. They didn't even know who he was," said Jackson, 17, who grew up with Edwards.

This is another Coco the Gorilla childhood friend?

The San Franthisco Chronicle has 15 picture related to the this murder. Three of the pictures include the White mother of the nigger Chancey Luna. That is 20%. Why are pictures of one of the nigger's parents so abundant? The jew "media" is literally presenting more unique pictures of this one mother than then any one of the killed niggers.

Tags
australia, black on white violence, chris lane, niggers, oklahoma

Thread