Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 1st, 2021 #1
Mick Walker
Banned

Default Shamima Begum Wants Back in the UK – Why We Cannot Entertain her Plea for Compassion

Speaking to the UK media this week, Britain’s most infamous jihadi bride, and allegedly ‘reformed’ Terror’s sympathiser called on her fellow Brits to let her back in on compassionate grounds.

Shamima Begum, who left the UK at the age of 15 to join ISIS (banned in Russia) in Syria now claims her youth, naivety and altogether lack of foresight led her to stray into the arms of Islamic radicals, knowing not she was in fact joining “ a death cult.”

To drive the message home, a hijab-free, abaya-free Shamima (now 22 years-old) argues she has found her true calling: helping the UK and PM Boris Johnson fight the evil that is terrorism on account we all have done a poor job of it.

Indeed … if people such as Shamima still feel they can play the system – and by that I mean those western values she was only too keen to reject, make a mockery of and actively seek to destroy so that ISIS black flag could flow over all, we ought to think long and hard about how exactly we got here.

More here...

https://journal-neo.org/2021/10/01/s...or-compassion/

Old October 2nd, 2021 #2
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
Speaking to the UK media this week, Britain’s most infamous jihadi bride, and allegedly ‘reformed’ Terror’s sympathiser called on her fellow Brits to let her back in on compassionate grounds.

Shamima Begum, who left the UK at the age of 15 to join ISIS (banned in Russia) in Syria now claims her youth, naivety and altogether lack of foresight led her to stray into the arms of Islamic radicals, knowing not she was in fact joining “ a death cult.”

To drive the message home, a hijab-free, abaya-free Shamima (now 22 years-old) argues she has found her true calling: helping the UK and PM Boris Johnson fight the evil that is terrorism on account we all have done a poor job of it.

Indeed … if people such as Shamima still feel they can play the system – and by that I mean those western values she was only too keen to reject, make a mockery of and actively seek to destroy so that ISIS black flag could flow over all, we ought to think long and hard about how exactly we got here.

More here...

https://journal-neo.org/2021/10/01/s...or-compassion/
They will let her in because she was actually working for both the Canadian security services and MI6.

Old October 2nd, 2021 #3
bradfromjoeford

https://www.redressonline.com/2016/1...ruitment-bill/

Old October 2nd, 2021 #4
bradfromjoeford

And let's not forget the Manchester bomber and his Father were both Mi5 agents too.

Old October 2nd, 2021 #5
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
And let's not forget the Manchester bomber and his Father were both Mi5 agents too.
If I remember correctly, there was some talk about this with the Lee Rigby killing, too. Wasn't one of the killers (or brother of one of them) supposed to have been approached by MI5 or 6 to be a helpful friend to them?

Old October 2nd, 2021 #6
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
If I remember correctly, there was some talk about this with the Lee Rigby killing, too. Wasn't one of the killers (or brother of one of them) supposed to have been approached by MI5 or 6 to be a helpful friend to them?
IIRC, one of the Rigby Killers was brought back to the UK from Africa where he'd gotten into some sort of diffificulty working for MI6

Old October 2nd, 2021 #7
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
IIRC, one of the Rigby Killers was brought back to the UK from Africa where he'd gotten into some sort of diffificulty working for MI6
Oh yeah - I'd forgotten about that too.

Just found this - I don't think we saw this story at the time.

Quote:
TWO MI5 spooks sprung one of Lee Rigby’s murderers from a Kenyan jail in the hope of turning him into an informer.

The spies got Michael Adebolajo on a flight back to Britain – even though the authorities in Kenya had branded him an “extremely dangerous terrorist”.

But the brutal jihadist gave them nothing in return. And two-and-a-half-years later, he nearly decapitated off-duty soldier Lee with a meat cleaver on a London street in broad daylight.

Adebolajo, 28, and accomplice Michael Adebowale, 22, were found guilty yesterday of Lee’s murder. They will be sentenced in January.

An astonishing set of blunders by Britain’s security services left Adebolajo free to kill.

In 2010, the spies tracked him from his London home to Kenya, where he planned to join Somali terror group al-Shabaab.

Militants from al-Shabaab killed at least 67 people, including five Britons, in Nairobi’s Westgate shopping mall in September.

After Adebolajo arrived in Kenya, the British spies followed his every move for more than a month.

They knew Adebolajo had been radicalised by a group of extremist preachers in the UK, who had hand-picked him to join al-Shabaab.

And in Kenya, they watched as he met the leader of al-Qaeda in the country in secret.

A senior Kenyan security source said his colleagues left the British in no doubt that Adebolajo was dangerous.

He said: “Our officials gave specific warnings that this man was a threat to international security. He was intent on joining a terrorist organisation and was already considered extremely dangerous.

“But the British agents said he was no danger and our authorities handed him over. This should never have been allowed to happen.”

Adebolajo arrived in Kenya on October 21, 2010. It is understood his air fare was paid by associates of a radical cleric he had heard preach in London.

Security sources believe Sheikh Abdul Qadir Mumin, who fled Britain in 2010, recruited dozens of British Muslims for al-Shabaab.

Kenyan officials gave Adebolajo a one-month holiday visa after he said he was staying with friends at a city centre hotel. An intelligence report says he was met at the airport by a man named Hassan.

This was Hassan Omondi, an al-Shabaab bomb maker and disciple of “White Widow” Samantha Lewthwaite, the
fugitive ex-wife of 7/7 bomber Germaine Lindsay.

Omondi wrote a “Jihadist’s manual” under Lewthwaite’s instruction while she plotted to kill westerners in hotel bombings in Mombasa in 2011. He died last year in a police raid in the city.

Adebolajo was taken by Omondi to a hotel, where he stayed for two or three nights. He was then moved to a guest house in the west of the city, where he spent three weeks associating with “known persons” on the Kenyans’ terror watch list.

Among them was Ahmad Imam Ali, who last year became leader of al-Shabaab in Kenya.

A Western intelligence source said: “Adebolajo and Ahmad Ali had a lot in common.

“Both had been selected by al-Shabaab as future leaders. Their association should have been enough to alarm those watching Adebolajo.”

Two days before Adebolajo’s visa expired, he was summoned to a meeting with Sheikh Aboud Rogo, a notorious hate preacher at Mombasa’s Musa mosque. Rogo was a close ally of Lewthwaite and a known recruiter for al-Shabaab.

He introduced Adebolajo to Jermaine Grant, a British bomb maker who plotted with Lewthwaite to carry out the Mombasa bombings. Those plans were foiled by local police and Grant is now on trial in Kenya, but Lewthwaite fled and has not been seen since.

Adebolajo and Grant met at the Musa Mosque. Lewthwaite also held meetings there before she vanished.

After his encounter with Grant, Adebolajo joined up with four other militants for a 250-mile bus journey to the island of Lamu. From there, they planned to travel to Somalia in a hired speedboat and meet up with al-Shabaab.

MI5 tracked the group, and Kenyan police stopped them on the last leg of the journey. The gang were taken back to Lamu, then to court in Mombasa, where the two MI5 officers were waiting.

Adebolajo was offered a deal. Face jail in Kenya, or go home and become an informer.

He was then deported and put on a flight to the UK. An undercover Scotland Yard detective is believed to have been on the same plane.

Back home, the security services pressed Adebolajo and his brother Jeremiah to turn informer.

It’s claimed Jeremiah, who calls himself Abul Jaleel, was paid thousands of pounds by MI6 as part of Middle East spying operations. He was also asked to help get Adebolajo to work for MI5.

Adebolajo’s brother-in-law James Thompson, who used the name Abu Zuybyr, also claimed agents quizzed him once or twice a month and tried to get him to convince Adebolajo to switch sides.

But Adebolajo refused to co-operate with MI5. And Kenyan anti-terrorist officers believe their UK counterparts have “many questions” to answer.

Kenya coast anti-terror chief Elijah Rop said: “Do you not think we told them this man was a danger? Do you not think we warned them? These are the questions they must be truthful over.”

Sources in Kenya claim Adebolajo entered the country twice more, in 2012, using false passports. He was sent back to the UK without facing court.

It is believed the MI5 team assigned to Adebolajo only knew about one of these trips.

Just six months before Lee’s murder, MI5 again tried to convince Adebolajo to work with them. A friend said the “harassment” made him more radical.
ht tps://ww w.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/lee-rigby-killer-michael-adebolajo-2945146

So it looks like we were both right - MI helped him out of his Kenya messes and they tried to turn his brother as well.

Old October 2nd, 2021 #8
Henry.

Quote:

ht tps://ww w.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/lee-rigby-killer-michael-adebolajo-2945146

So it looks like we were both right - MI helped him out of his Kenya messes and they tried to turn his brother as well.
Yeah. So long ago now. Of course lessons were learnt and the country's much better today.....

Old October 2nd, 2021 #9
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Of course lessons were learnt and the country's much better today.....
If only....

I do hope MI5 has learned to watch the people it is "aware" of a little more closely now - doesn't seem much point to having a watch list full of people you don't bother watching.

Old October 2nd, 2021 #10
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
There is much evidence to suggest the Rigby killing was an elaborate hoax.

Old October 2nd, 2021 #11
bradfromjoeford

Quote:

It was actually the SAS that rescued him and got him to the safety of a Royal Navy ship. Why would they do that??

Old October 2nd, 2021 #12
Henry.

Quote:
There is much evidence to suggest the Rigby killing was an elaborate hoax.
I remember there was a ton of inconsistencies with photos etc but I haven't seen or heard anything in years. But then I don't go looking for it either

Old October 2nd, 2021 #13
Henry.

Quote:
It was actually the SAS that rescued him and got him to the safety of a Royal Navy ship. Why would they do that??
That's my recollection too. It was in the media at the time but seems to have dropped down the big 'ol memory hole.

Old October 2nd, 2021 #14
Bev
drinking tea

I didn't recall the SAS being involved however there is a story from the Standard in 2013 suggesting SAS involvement. Weird.

Quote:
B
British security services arranged for Woolwich terror suspect Michael Adebolajo to be freed from a Kenyan jail after he was snatched by a unit of the SAS as he tried to enter war-torn Somalia, it was claimed today.

The British authorities believed that arranging his release from Kenya in 2010 would help persuade him to become an informant for MI5 and infiltrate radical Islamist groups.

The 28-year-old was one of seven men held by an SAS unit working with Kenya police and soldiers as they tried to cross into Somalia by speedboat to join the Al Shabaab terror group.

A Kenyan immigration source said British High Commission officials had intervened to help secure the release of Adebolajo, a suspect in the killing of soldier Lee Rigby in Woolwich last week.

The Kenyan lawyer who represented him at the time said the diplomats had given him a “clean bill of health” — an assertion which helped his release.

Wycliffe Makasembo told the Telegraph that the British officials had claimed Adebolajo had no criminal record “or any connection with any criminal or terrorist organisation”.

He was then returned to Britain on an ordinary commercial flight rather than deported.

Sources say that special forces soldiers who helped in his capture are furious that he was later freed to roam the streets and allegedly kill a British soldier. They say MI5 hoped its actions in “rescuing” the extremist from a Kenyan jail would persuade him to work with them.

But after being deported to the UK he was freed and MI5, which failed in its efforts to recruit him as an informant, put him on a low-level watch, apparently believing he was not a high risk.

Details of the SAS helicopter-borne operation to detain Adebolajo contradict claims that he was held by local police. However, units of special forces regularly train and operate in northern Kenya and are engaged in tracking and intercepting foreign fighters crossing into Somalia to join up with the al-Qaeda backed Al Shabaab terror group. The operations are part of a wider initiative to counter piracy in the region.
https://ww w.standard.co.uk/news/crime/british-security-services-arranged-woolwich-suspect-s-release-from-kenyan-prison-8637521.html

Old October 2nd, 2021 #15
Henry.

With what Eddie said above; you know there's a lot of weird stuff going on involving the authorities and seemingly ordinary people. The results of which are bringing profound changes to our world. There are many people available for bringing these changes about. Religion is their motivation not money

Old February 7th, 2023 #16
jagd messer

Default Shamima Begum says she was 'in love with idea of ISIS'

The former jihadi bride has finally given her reasons for joining the death cult in an interview with Josh Baker for a BBC feature documentary and podcast. Shamima Begum has told a BBC documentary filmmaker she was “in love with the idea of Isis” and their atrocities would have happened if she was “there or not”.

The 23-year-old former death cult member has been given a wide ranging interview in a BBC podcast and feature documentary as part of the I’m Not A Monster series by journalist Josh Baker. The award-winning filmmaker met the jihadi bride over the course of more than a year at Syrian prison camp al-Roj for the ten-part BBC investigative podcast and feature documentary, The Shamima Begum Story. Writing in The Times Mr Baker said “little is really known” about what happened and how Shamima ended up travelling aged 15 to become a member of a brutal genocidal regime.

Shamima Begum, whose case is currently being reviewed by the Special Immigration Appeals Commission, has been given an unprecedented platform with the BBC series and podcast.

Mr Baker said the question “of what do with Begum” is playing out and he asks: “Did the government consider her vulnerability when they removed her citizenship? Should they review their decision? Is she a willing participant in terror? A threat? A victim? Or perhaps both?”

The journalist says Begum is a “divisive puzzle” and her story touches on “gender, race, security, religion and identity”.

Begum re-packaged by the BBC.

In 2019 Times correspondent Anthony Loyd was the first to discover Begum in Syria when she was nine months pregnant. The child, and two others born under ISIS, sadly passed away. In those first interviews with Loyd, Begum infamously said “when I saw my first severed head in a bin it didn’t faze me at all” and how the gruesome trophy was from “an enemy of Islam”. Just days later in an interview with the BBC Begum went on to say there was “justification” for the Manchester Bombings because of ISIS losses in Syria and Iraq, calling it a “a two-way thing”.

Interviews with Begum grew in short supply from this point as she appeared to lose trust in the media. But before Mr Baker’s BBC documentary, which is about to air at 9pm on BBC Two on February 7, Begum had started to talk to journalists again.

In June 2021 filmmaker Andrew Drury managed to get her to talk once more when she had apparently changed her tune, telling him she wanted to come home and that: “I don't think I was a terrorist. I think I was just a dumb kid who made one mistake.”

A live interview from al-Roj camp followed with Good Morning Britain, where Begum said: “No one can hate me more than I hate myself for what I've done. All I can say is I'm sorry and just give me a second chance.”

Shamima Begum says she was 'in love with idea of ISIS'
07 II 2023.

Wants into Britain for a lifetime of free welfare plus accommodation for herself and the children she'll have. Her profession was fitting suicide vests.

Who is worse Begum or the BBC?

Old February 7th, 2023 #17
Tony Boone

Her face looks lopsided.

Old February 8th, 2023 #18
Clive Sharpe

I think she lost her false teeth 🦷 in the caliphate

Old February 21st, 2023 #19
jagd messer

Default The Newswashing of ISIS Bride Shamima Begum

The Newswashing of ISIS Bride Shamima Begum

ISIS brides were complicit in ISIS's genocide and crimes against humanity. Never mind that hostages were hung upside down and then burned alive, or locked in cages then lowered into water to drown, or crucified for hours "like Jesus;" or that children were crucified or sold as sex slaves; or that countless others were tortured, raped or lined up to have their throats slit.

The Free Yezidi Foundation recently wrote of ISIS and Begum: "Not only terror death cult, but mass-rape genocidal organization. The decision to join was hers. Her actions contributed to unspeakable acts of brutality, which she would have continued had ISIS, Daesh not been militarily defeated."

"Ms. Begum, for example, claimed that she was only a housewife and did not participate in any heinous crimes or violation of human rights as an ISIS member. Some portrayed her as an innocent schoolgirl who was brainwashed, uninformed, and simply wanted to return home to Britain.... evidence now suggests that she was in fact a member of the ISIS 'morality police, a group of ISIS women which was an integral part of ISIS' terror and atrocity apparatus, and was armed with an automatic weapon on her patrols. The crimes allegedly committed by the morality police include major human rights offenses, including support to ISIS' slave trade of Yezidis." — Free Yezidi Foundation, September 19, 2019.

"'Why are the BBC giving Shamima Begum more airtime?': 'Sickened' viewers slam broadcaster for airing 90-minute documentary that 'parades ISIS bride as a celebrity' just weeks after it launched 10-part podcast 'retracing her steps'. — The Daily Mail, February 18, 2023.

"What we Yazidis expect from the international community is support and solidarity, not digging into our wounds. ISIS criminals must face justice for what they have done and practiced. We expect the West to hold ISIS accountable in court rather than putting them on the cover of their magazine. Such stories are particularly difficult for us as Yazidis because these ISIS women tortured and abused Yazidi women while they were in ISIS's captivity." — Activist for Yazidi rights who lives in Iraq, to Gatestone, February 2023.

The question is: Why are some big Western media corporations obviously siding with a genocidal terror group and not with its innocent victims?

"I think this is a slap in the face of all those who suffered in the hands of terrorism, not just ISIS but other death cults such as Boko Haram. This is a spit in the face of all those whose loved ones were murdered, and I do not mean only Yazidis, Assyrians or Nigerians, but all the innocent Westerners who perished to Islamic terrorism such as in France, the UK, the US and elsewhere. Media has utterly lost its moral values." — Juliana Taimoorazy, founding president, Iraqi Christian Relief Council, to Gatestone, February 2023.

While around 3,000 Yazidi children and women are still being held captive at the hands of the Islamic State (ISIS) terrorist organization, many in the Western media are portraying a former "ISIS bride" not only as a victim but as a celebrity.

The ISIS bride in question Shamima Begum, a British citizen who left the UK to join ISIS in Syria in 2015, and was later stripped of her British citizenship. Begum was chosen by The Times Magazine in the UK to lionize on February 4, both on its cover and in an eight-page feature. She is now part of a glamorized "newswashing" campaign to help get her British citizenship back.

The UK's Special Immigration Appeals Tribunal is scheduled to rule this week on Begum's appeal against being stripped of her citizenship.

ISIS brides were complicit in ISIS's genocide and crimes against humanity. Never mind that hostages were hung upside down and then burned alive, or locked in cages then lowered into water to drown, or crucified for hours "like Jesus;" or that children were crucified or sold as sex slaves; or that countless others were tortured, raped or lined up to have their throats slit. Never mind the beheadings of journalists such as James Foley or Steven Sotloff, or the Syrian scholar Khaled al-Asaad, 82, who was tortured for a month, then beheaded because he refused to turn over Palmyra's priceless antiquities to ISIS. The list goes on....

The Free Yezidi Foundation recently wrote of ISIS and Begum:

"Not only terror death cult, but mass-rape genocidal organization. The decision to join was hers. Her actions contributed to unspeakable acts of brutality, which she would have continued had ISIS, Daesh not been militarily defeated."

At its height, ISIS held about a third of Syria's territory and 40% of Iraq's. On June 29, 2014, ISIS leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi announced the formation of a caliphate stretching from Aleppo in Syria to Diyala in Iraq. Wherever ISIS invaded, they brought unspeakable death and destruction, especially to non-Muslim communities, including Yazidis and Christians.

ISIS murdered thousands, and forcibly displaced hundreds of thousands. ISIS also systematically committed crimes such as forced conversions, hostage taking, rapes of children and women, sexual slavery, theft, destruction, smuggling, disappearances and recruitment of boys as child soldiers. Their methods of violence not only included beheadings and crucifixions, but also mutilations, dismemberment, stoning and forcing hostages to kneel on explosives. Countless people became refugees and remain displaced due to the ISIS genocide.

By December 2017, ISIS had lost 95% of its territory, including its two biggest centers: Mosul, Iraq's second-largest city, and the Syrian city of Raqqa, its nominal capital.

Since March 2019, when ISIS was ousted from the last of the territory it had seized and since the fall of their caliphate, many ISIS terrorists (some of whom are citizens of Western nations) have been trying to return to their home countries.

The European Network for Investigation and Prosecution of Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes (the "Genocide Network") noted in a 2020 report:

"ISIS, which has been classified as a terrorist organization, perpetrated horrific acts of violence in armed conflicts in Northern Iraq and Syria. The issue of investigating and prosecuting its members and foreign terrorist fighters returning to their countries of origin led most EU Member States to focus on preventing and punishing terrorism-related offenses. However, ISIS should not only be considered as a terrorist organization. ISIS has fulfilled criteria according to International Humanitarian Law as a party to a non-international armed conflict in Iraq and Syria acting as an organized non-state armed group. Therefore, its members and foreign terrorist fighters could be responsible for committing war crimes and other core international crimes." [Emphasis added.]

The BBC is another media outlet that seems to have an obsessive fascination for Begum, producing both a film and podcast series regarding the former ISIS member's so-called journey to Syria. The broadcaster announced on July 11, 2022:

"The BBC has today announced a landmark documentary for BBC Two and BBC iPlayer and a 10-part audio series for Radio 5 Live and BBC Sounds, on the story of Shamima Begum. The podcast comes from the team behind the multi award-winning I'm Not A Monster, the BBC's most awarded podcast series."

Instead of focusing on the genocidal crimes ISIS committed against its victims and interviewing the victims directly, the BBC's series and documentary largely deal with a glossy portrait of why and how Begum joined ISIS and her subsequent life there.

BBC viewers forthrightly responded, according to The Daily Mail on February 8:

"'Why are the BBC giving Shamima Begum more airtime?': 'Sickened' viewers slam broadcaster for airing 90-minute documentary that 'parades ISIS bride as a celebrity' just weeks after it launched 10-part podcast 'retracing her steps'.

"Viewers have vowed to cancel their television licenses as they slammed last night's 'sickening' 90-minute Shamima Begum documentary on the BBC."

The Free Yezidi Foundation reported in 2019:

"Female members of the Islamic State (IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh) have actively engaged in terrorist activity and gross human rights violations, and in many cases seek to manipulate lack of evidence, lack of independent verification, or other means to plead for sympathy in the court of law and the court of public opinion to avoid accountability. Most importantly, individuals who joined the terrorist and genocidal organization must not be allowed to reshape the narrative in an effort to downplay or avoid their own agency and responsibility for the horrors they have inflicted or facilitated.

"Female members of ISIS are often perceived as being passive, naïve, or even as victims. This is a dangerous and wildly inaccurate characterization. The Netherlands Ministry of the Interior publication, 'Jihadist women, a threat not to be underestimated,' states:

"'The role that these jihadist women play within the jihadist movement should not be underestimated. In many cases, jihadist women are at least as dedicated to jihadism as men. They pose a threat to the Netherlands by recruiting others, producing and disseminating propaganda, and raising funds. Moreover, they indoctrinate their children with jihadist ideology. Women form an essential part of the jihadist movement, both in the Netherlands and in the conflict area in Syria and Iraq.'

"The behavior and actions of female ISIS members has been a subject of legitimate legal and policy debate as well as morbid fascination. This has been seen in the cases of the United Kingdom's Shamima Begum, the American Hoda Mothana, and other such cases. When citizens of foreign countries joined ISIS and have either surrendered or fled from ISIS, serious debate over international law has arisen. The fact that the alleged crimes occurred abroad do present genuine challenges for security and justice officials in terms of the collection of evidence and the construction of solid, prosecutable cases. For the Yezidi community, it is important that the crimes committed by ISIS, including those allegedly committed by ISIS women, must not be forgotten...

"Ms. Begum, for example, claimed that she was only a housewife and did not participate in any heinous crimes or violation of human rights as an ISIS member. Some portrayed her as an innocent schoolgirl who was brainwashed, uninformed, and simply wanted to return home to Britain. Some human rights proponents, politicians, and other commentators challenged the comparison of Ms. Begum to ISIS fighters. However, evidence now suggests that she was in fact a member of the ISIS 'morality police, a group of ISIS women which was an integral part of ISIS' terror and atrocity apparatus, and was armed with an automatic weapon on her patrols. The crimes allegedly committed by the morality police include major human rights offenses, including support to ISIS' slave trade of Yezidis.

"Two essential points: first, reports from Yezidi survivors suggest that female members of ISIS were accepting of ISIS enslavement and abuse towards Yezidis; and second, ISIS women were more complicit in the commission of mass rape, human trafficking, crimes against humanity and genocide than they claim, and with greater agency."

On February 5, one day after The Times Magazine released its issue featuring Begum, news came out that two Yazidi children, aged two and four, were reportedly killed after a fire swept through a camp for "internally displaced persons" (IDP) in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq. The reason Yazidis are still living in IDP camps is because Begum's organization, ISIS, largely destroyed the Yazidi homeland of Sinjar in Iraq.

When ISIS invaded Sinjar in 2014, they murdered or kidnapped around 10,000 Yazidis, according to the book The Last Yezidi Genocide by Amy L Beam. More than 83 Yazidi mass graves have since been discovered in Sinjar. Hundreds of thousands of Yazidis had to flee and become IDPs or refugees. Almost nine years later, much of Sinjar remains in rubble, making it difficult for Yazidis to return. As a result, approximately 180,000 Yazidis remain internally displaced, mostly spread across 15 IDP camps in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.

According to the Free Yezidi Foundation, ISIS abducted, raped and enslaved 6,417 Yazidi women and children. Today, more than 2,693 Yazidis remain missing. In 2021, a UN team investigating ISIS atrocities in Iraq established "clear and convincing evidence" of genocide against the Yazidi people. Germany's lower house of parliament, the Bundestag, on January 19, 2023 recognized the 2014 massacre of Yazidis by ISIS in Iraq as a "genocide," and called for measures to assist the persecuted minority.

An activist for Yazidi rights who lives in Iraq shared his opinions with Gatestone on the condition of anonymity for fear of retaliation. He said he was in Sinjar during the ISIS invasion in 2014:

"What we Yazidis expect from the international community is support and solidarity, not digging into our wounds. ISIS criminals must face justice for what they have done and practiced. We expect the West to hold ISIS accountable in court rather than putting them on the cover of their magazine. Such stories are particularly difficult for us as Yazidis because these ISIS women tortured and abused Yazidi women while they were in ISIS's captivity."

ISIS also devastated Christian communities in Iraq and Syria. At a 2015 hearing before the Committee on Foreign Affairs of the US House of Representatives, Sister Diana Momeka, of the Dominican Sisters of Saint Catherine of Siena, in Mosul, Iraq, described ISIS's war on religious minorities:

"On June 10th, 2014, the so-called Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, invaded the Nineveh Plain which is where Qaraqosh is located. Starting with the city of Mosul, ISIS overran one city and town after another giving the Christians of the region three choices: Convert to Islam; pay a tribute, a jizya, to ISIS; leave their city, cities like Mosul, with nothing more than the clothes on their back. As this horror spread throughout the Nineveh Plain, by August 6, 2014, Nineveh was empty of Christians, and sadly, for the first time since the seventh century A.D., no church bells rang for mass in the Nineveh Plain.

"From June 2014 forward, more than 120,000 people found themselves displaced and homeless in the Kurdistan region of Iraq leaving behind their heritage and all they had worked for over the centuries. This uprooting, this theft of everything that the Christians owned, displaced them body and soul, stripping away their humanity and dignity."

The violence of ISIS was not limited to Iraq and Syria. ISIS expanded into a global network, which has carried out attacks beyond the borders of its now-destroyed caliphate. On November 13, 2015, for instance, 130 people were murdered and more than 300 injured in a series of coordinated attacks in Paris, France. And in June 2016, a terrorist who pledged allegiance to ISIS murdered 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

The question is: Why are some big Western media corporations obviously siding with a genocidal terror group and not with its innocent victims?

Other advocates for survivors of Islamist terrorism have also denounced the manner some Western media portray ISIS members. Juliana Taimoorazy, the founding president of the Iraqi Christian Relief Council, has been helping survivors of Islamist terrorism, including ISIS, since 2007. She told Gatestone:

"I think this is a slap in the face of all those who suffered in the hands of terrorism, not just ISIS but other death cults such as Boko Haram. This is a spit in the face of all those whose loved ones were murdered, and I do not mean only Yazidis, Assyrians or Nigerians, but all the innocent Westerners who perished to Islamic terrorism such as in France, the UK, the US and elsewhere. Media has utterly lost its moral values. What is sadder, to me is that we, as a society, have become desensitized to things that were once outrageous. We are beat to accept and not speak up or take serious action against what is unjust."

This woman is being coached and tutored by 'westerners' in order to soften British grass-roots opinion so that they will clamour for her return to the UK. The BBC is in the forefront of this operation and is unashamedly bias towards her case. The BBC should be closely questioned by the regulator and made to admit its support for this woman and asked why, and then suitably fined and admonished in public. But of course this wont happen because the politicians do not care if this terrorist does return. It's a good lesson to all right thinking people, 'Your government will support terrorists before you, so beware.'

The BBC and The Times are trying to paint her as a 'victim', mainly because of her ethnicity. Essentially, they are behaving like accomplices to her treachery. As far as I am concerned, she knew what she was doing when she chose to go to Syria to join the jihadists; now she can rot there.

In any moral, sane and functioning society then organisations such as the BBC would be shut down as enemies of the state. Or at the very least they would be forced to be a subscription-only channel to be funded by those with minds as twisted as their own. They would go bankrupt in that case. But our leaders are globalists and the BBC is one of their biggest propaganda tools, so it is far too useful to them as it is.

Isn't that right Boris? Who was it that you recommended for that top job in the BBC again? Or are you too busy being rewarded for stopping a real Brexit from happening and keeping our borders open to let questions such as that worry you?

Gatestone
The Newswashing of ISIS Bride Shamima Begum

21 II 2023.

Her and her kith and kin should be deported or else ...., like the Israelis do.

Old February 21st, 2023 #20
Griff Mickin

Quote:
you know there's a lot of weird stuff going on involving the authorities and seemingly ordinary people.
Yeah I remember everyone and his dog calling for the slow execution of any brave soul willing to point out the massive holes in the Rigby hoax and years later Biv posts MSM stories linking it to MI5 /6 SAS.
Now with this Begum bird has been recycled with exactly the same story with only the names changed in Canada and Ireland my memory hole tells me bradfromjoeford posted credible info that Begum was recruited by MI5 via one of their agents in Canada.
I recall MI5 paying for and arranging her travel.Nowt strange then Griff
I wonder if they ever managed to catch up with the composite mass murderer terrorist the White Widow that the SAS were chasing through the desert but couldn't catch up with on her camel with half a dozen kids.(official British government story)
The SAS eventually gave up the hunt when she her kids and the camel hid in a jungle full of snakes and spiders making it to dangerous for the SAS to continue.(official British government story)

Never ending cycle of shit for thick as shit people.
SHEEP that think they are lions

Thread