Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 14th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default If Hillary had become president . .

Many people in our movement whine about Trump..

In a way this is right . . He certainly also isn't an (((ideal))) president . .

But . . what if Hillary had made it . .?

What do you think would the USA and the world look like today . .?

Already , about Bill it was said that he was "the first black president of the USA" , considering how much he did for "them brothaz".

In fact a speech by him which often arouses anger within our movement is his legendary speech where he said something like "And I have an annoucement to make . . In the year 2050 , there will be no majority people in the U.S. . ." by which he first and foremost meant that European-Americans would LOSE their majority then . .

Wow . .

Somehow the Clintons are a peculiar folk . .

Bill already,if you ask me ,in a way , tried to appear like some 'second John F. Kennedy'. .

- - -

So , what if Hillary had done it . .?

Hmmmm . .

(I absolutely detest to post a video by religious maniacal ex-kike Kapner here , yet , his predictions . .)

It gives a good insight into Hillary. . .

By the way . . Hillary the 'Antichrist' . .?

( not that I'm a religious maniac )

But she certainly isn't a saint . .

Heehee . .

Old April 15th, 2019 #2
Nockda Redout

The weekly Clinton scandals would have been better than all of the prime time soap operas combined.
"Will the latest witness to this weeks Clinton scandal survive until his court appearance?
Tune in net week to find out what happens to him!"

Old April 15th, 2019 #3
Gladiatrix

Default I warned people three years ago

Elsewhere, wasn't here back then. I was an "anybody but Billary" person back in the day.

"With the op-ed declaration in Wednesday’s New York Times by former Bush foreign policy hand Eliot A. Cohen that “On foreign policy, Hillary Clinton is far better” than Donald Trump, the list of Hawks for Hillary has officially become too large for handy memorization. So to keep a running tab, as well as highlight some common themes within the genre, here’s a handy guide to your conservative (or conservative-friendly) military interventionists who would rather vote for Hillary Clinton than the Republican nominee.

These are by no means the only righties in the #NeverTrump club, as this post of mine from last fall details, and their critiques of the presumptive GOP nominee mirror several of my own. But the rise of this cadre is at least a half-fulfillment of a prediction I made in 2013 and again in 2015: that neocons-for-Hillary would become a thing.

Without further ado, here are some members of Hillary’s unusual (if predictable) new fanclub. Please leave other nominees in the comments:"

https://reason.com/2016/05/20/meet-t...ks-for-hillary

Thread