Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2005 #1
dkfrommn

Default Rattling the Cage

This Net Nazi idea deserves a thread of it's own, perhaps.
I can't remmeber where I heard of it first, from Alex's writing or WLP's, but it has to do with writing public figures and telling then they are being held responsible for any treasonous actions they may commit.

I can imagine that these letters DO have an effect, especially on middle management type figures. These figures are more accessable than you might think-- you can usually find home addresses easily using political contribution websites, google, anywho.com, etc.

Some of these people have never really thought about thier actions before, and it may benefit them to stay up late a few nights wondering about the issues we all think about constantly.

I could use some help thinking about particular issues and people who deserve a letter of protest. Anybody in between say, a secretary of state to a school board member is a fair target for a word of complaint, but I don't want to only think in terms of politicians-- there are plenty of non-profit agencies whose ceos are quite exposed to and soft targets for public scrutiny.

I know there was an article written a few years ago that was way more comprehensive than this, if anyone can procure that, we can start a good cage rattling campaign- for the price of a postcard!!!!!

Old August 2nd, 2005 #2
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfrommn
This Net Nazi idea deserves a thread of it's own, perhaps.
I can't remmeber where I heard of it first, from Alex's writing or WLP's, but it has to do with writing public figures and telling then they are being held responsible for any treasonous actions they may commit.

I can imagine that these letters DO have an effect, especially on middle management type figures. These figures are more accessable than you might think-- you can usually find home addresses easily using political contribution websites, google, anywho.com, etc.

Some of these people have never really thought about thier actions before, and it may benefit them to stay up late a few nights wondering about the issues we all think about constantly.

I could use some help thinking about particular issues and people who deserve a letter of protest. Anybody in between say, a secretary of state to a school board member is a fair target for a word of complaint, but I don't want to only think in terms of politicians-- there are plenty of non-profit agencies whose ceos are quite exposed to and soft targets for public scrutiny.

I know there was an article written a few years ago that was way more comprehensive than this, if anyone can procure that, we can start a good cage rattling campaign- for the price of a postcard!!!!!
Good thinking, dkfromme. Their freakin cages need rattling, but refrain from threats. And you're absolutely correct that many politicians and other system big-wigs are as lemming-like as the lemmings - without a clue.

I suggest VNN'ers make a list of their area big-wigs, ie., local politicians, school principals, professors, police chiefs, judges, lawyers, journalists, etc., and mail each a copy of TAA. Man, that'll sure as hell "rattle some cages."

Most of their addresses are in the phone book. Or TAAs can be mailed to their offices. 16 cents per copy and 60 cents postage, each. That's it. And mail them anonymously, with my return address affixed. Both my phone number and Alex's are inside each TAA, along with our addresses, and Alex's email address, as well. I'd jes luv chatting with them all while their cages are rattling, and a rattling.

VNN'ers can also mail me their list, along with money to cover costs, and I'll mail the TAAs, myself. Then post the details of all responses I receive here on VNNF.

How bout it VNN'ers ?? Wouldn't yaw'll just love knowing your local big-wig traitors have received TAA ??? And many of them will be bound to discuss it among themselves at local country clubs, private parties, court houses, newspaper offices, and wherever else they gather to plot and scheme their services to the GD jews.

Whatchasay ???

Old August 2nd, 2005 #3
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfrommn

Mel Gibson rattled the jews cage for free by just talking about them. He didn't have to advertise his movie. Same last week when I passed out 600 TAA's. The local news media went nutz and we got a bunch of free advertising. My advice to you is join a CONCERTED EFFORT so that your little blows don't get unnoticed. We're going to have a TAA day next month if you want to chip in it'd be more effective than writing some local paper pusher.

Old August 2nd, 2005 #4
Danger Man
Banned

Default Postage Stamps

Postage stamps are extremely useful. Anyone who for whatever reason does not want to distribute TAAs that's fine, but you can still get involved and help out if you can pick up a 20 count book of 37¢ postage stamps and send the stamps to Rounder. A book of stamps costs $7.40. I have a database of 5000 names and addresses for members of a very well known organization in this country comprised of people from every state. Hibernian has a database of 1300 addresses for college fraternities across the United States. There is great public relations and promotion potential for VNN if we can get a copy of TAA into the hands of as many of these people as possible. Doing it via targeted postal mail is the only practical way to get it done that I know of. I'll pay for the TAAs I send, I'll pay for the mailing labels and I'll pay for the envelopes. But I can't absorb the postage costs for that many individual mailings at 83¢ per envelope. I presume Hibernian is in a similar situation but I haven't spoken with him about it.

A book of postage stamps sent to Rounder will be put to use mailing TAAs to individuals across the country who are likely to believe many of the same things we believe. By the way, Rounder would share any stamps he receives 50-50 with Hibernian for his college fraternity mailing. For the cost of a $7.40 book of stamps anyone who's not actively distributing TAA's can still make a valuable contribution.

(For anyone doing the math two 37¢ stamps plus one 9¢ or 10¢ stamp will get the letters sent. I can provide the additional 9¢ or 10¢ stamps.)

Rounder's address:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861
Springfield, MO 65808

Old August 3rd, 2005 #5
dkfrommn

Default oops

I meant to post this in my Net Nazi thread, but I can srr it is also valuable here, as there is no better way to rattle a cage than to send a person a TAA!!!!!

Old August 3rd, 2005 #6
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Man
Postage stamps are extremely useful. Anyone who for whatever reason does not want to distribute TAAs that's fine, but you can still get involved and help out if you can pick up a 20 count book of 37¢ postage stamps and send the stamps to Rounder. A book of stamps costs $7.40. I have a database of 5000 names and addresses for members of a very well known organization in this country comprised of people from every state. Hibernian has a database of 1300 addresses for college fraternities across the United States. There is great public relations and promotion potential for VNN if we can get a copy of TAA into the hands of as many of these people as possible. Doing it via targeted postal mail is the only practical way to get it done that I know of. I'll pay for the TAAs I send, I'll pay for the mailing labels and I'll pay for the envelopes. But I can't absorb the postage costs for that many individual mailings at 83¢ per envelope. I presume Hibernian is in a similar situation but I haven't spoken with him about it.

A book of postage stamps sent to Rounder will be put to use mailing TAAs to individuals across the country who are likely to believe many of the same things we believe. By the way, Rounder would share any stamps he receives 50-50 with Hibernian for his college fraternity mailing. For the cost of a $7.40 book of stamps anyone who's not actively distributing TAA's can still make a valuable contribution.

(For anyone doing the math two 37¢ stamps plus one 9¢ or 10¢ stamp will get the letters sent. I can provide the additional 9¢ or 10¢ stamps.)

Rounder's address:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861
Springfield, MO 65808
Damn good idea, Danger Man. I'll of course, carry out my end of that project.

Hibernian though, has the addresses of 3,000 college fraternites, not 1,300. And he's mailed 250 of them TAAs so far.

Don't get frustrated by the lack of takers. Except for the loyal CONTRIBUTING VNN'ers, the rest are content to run their anonymous mouths, hobby-like, talking the jews to death. Less valuable to VNN and WN than tits on a boar hog to shoats and sows, if you ask me.

How these do-nothing-contribute-nothing alleged jew-wise VNN'ers can look themselves in their mirrors, much less into their children's eyes without shame and puking, is beyond me.

(I know none of them even hear this because they avoid all threads that even hint of ACTIVISMS or CONTRIBUTING. All contributing VNN'ers ought to track down their lazy, cheap, apathetic asses on this forum, and get in their kike-pleasing-kike-assessory faces)

Old August 4th, 2005 #7
Danger Man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Damn good idea, Danger Man. I'll of course, carry out my end of that project.

Hibernian though, has the addresses of 3,000 college fraternites, not 1,300. And he's mailed 250 of them TAAs so far.

Don't get frustrated by the lack of takers. Except for the loyal CONTRIBUTING VNN'ers, the rest are content to run their anonymous mouths, hobby-like, talking the jews to death. Less valuable to VNN and WN than tits on a boar hog to shoats and sows, if you ask me.

How these do-nothing-contribute-nothing alleged jew-wise VNN'ers can look themselves in their mirrors, much less into their children's eyes without shame and puking, is beyond me.

(I know none of them even hear this because they avoid all threads that even hint of ACTIVISMS or CONTRIBUTING. All contributing VNN'ers ought to track down their lazy, cheap, apathetic asses on this forum, and get in their kike-pleasing-kike-assessory faces)
Thanks for the correction. Make that 3000 fraternity house addresses Hibernian has on file. I knew there was a three in there someplace, I got it in the wrong place.

I didn't make it clear that Rounder has already mailed out a batch of TAAs in stamped, pre-addressed envelopes I've sent his way. There's another shipment of stamped, addressed envelopes on the way to him that should arrive any day now.

The postal mail project was conceived as an outlet for people who believe in the effort but do not want to or cannot distribute TAAs themselves. By sending Rounder postage stamps they're providing ammunition to the postal mailing effort. That's a valuable contribution that involves very little cost or effort. Every book of stamps received sends ten (10) issues of TAA to potential friends in several very well known nationwide organizations.

P.S. The cost for a book of stamps is $7.40. For anyone who's going to be near the post office, the larger branches sell stamps out of vending machines in the lobby. There's no need to wait in line just to buy stamps. They're easy to find in retail outlets as well, most 7-11s, most drugstores and most grocery stores carry books of stamps at the cash register.

Old August 4th, 2005 #8
dkfrommn

And the vending machines take pennies,so if you have a big penny jar collecting dust, now you know what to do!

Thread