Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 16th, 2017 #41
carl_sebastian

carl_sebastian

I do not think in terms of white and none-whites at all actually, genetic desirability is a spectrum from the most desirable tl the least diserable and there is no absolute standard for superiority.

Despite being male i would be hesitant to fuck a greek females, i prefer the nordic type.

Old May 17th, 2017 #42
Emily Henderson
One-Quarter Potato Nigger

Emily Henderson
Default Go Play with Paul, Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl_sebastian View Post
I do not think in terms of white and none-whites at all actually
Well, shithead--you are on a site that very much thinks in terms of 'White' and 'Non-White'.

You have the honor of being my first 'ignore'. Sick of your retardation being right under my name on every thread. You are Paul Vogel, second edition. Get bent.

*BTW--I'm sure the Greeks feel the same way about you, muh dear.
"Man was created after the other animals." Gen.1:25-27. "Man was created before the other animals." Gen. 2:18-19.
Go home Bible, you're drunk.

Old May 18th, 2017 #43
carl_sebastian

carl_sebastian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Well, shithead--you are on a site that very much thinks in terms of 'White' and 'Non-White'.

You have the honor of being my first 'ignore'.
No you couln't handle me debunking the nonsense you where posting.

This white vs nonwhite nonsense tends to attract the worst among the whites such as don black. White nationalism goes against human nature which explins why it fails everywhere, humans are naturally tribalistic, not nationalistic.

I have seen many forms of communities where people share a common goal and identity, this is what actually work, tryinf to unite all 'white' (whatever that is) people will never work and we should not try to do that.

Dating down to unattrative females is common among nordic males that get rejected by nordic females, nordic males are generally very attractive and can have success just by even moving to a slavic country.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #44
Emily Henderson
One-Quarter Potato Nigger

Emily Henderson

Not a nigger. Whiter than a cotton ball.

54% 'Great Britain'
24% 'Ireland' (aka 'potato nigga', the scientific term)
7% 'European West'
4% 'Iberian Peninsula
11% 'Other Regions', which are:

3% 'Scandinavian'
4% 'Eastern European'
3% 'Finland/N.W. Russian'
<1% 'Italy/Greece'

Kind of surprised by the more than half British ancestry, but I have English ancestry on both sides, and they lump Scotland in as well which is also on both sides, so that makes sense.

The way they test populations also means that the Dutch that I know I have from my Father's mom can show up in 'Great Britain' rather than the 'European West', as there are admixtures in both populations where people share haplotypes. So it's imperfect, but pretty good.

The other companies that do autosomal testing test out of their own client database as well--it varies based on whom they are comparing you to.

But not by much--if you had, for example, 20% Bantu or 70% Pakistani, you can be sure you likely have that ancestry, as it's more than 5% and unlikely a shared trait with another population with a similar admixture.

People get scared off from these tests because they don't understand the science. Don't be skeered.
"Man was created after the other animals." Gen.1:25-27. "Man was created before the other animals." Gen. 2:18-19.
Go home Bible, you're drunk.

Tags
ancestry, genealogy, genetics, mixed, white

Thread