VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 18th, 2008 #41
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Now lets see some of the hypocrisy of the male WN's who find male faggotry revolting, but make exceptions with women.
I don't think it's hypocrisy so much but more like male human nature. Straight guys think women are the greatest thing since sliced bread...in fact a million times better than sliced bread. And it's no great leap, in the male brain, to think that some women might think other women are wonderful as well. And then there is the typical male fantasy that they can somehow see themselves in the middle.

Well anyway, It sure would beat rough butt sex with two hairy, stinking lumberjacks.

Old June 18th, 2008 #42
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Well anyway, It sure would beat rough butt sex with two hairy, stinking lumberjacks.
Thanks for the mental image steve.. thankfully it wasnt a real image & welcome back

Old June 18th, 2008 #43
colleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Gosh Steve, ya sick bastard!!!

Old June 18th, 2008 #44
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Quote:
Originally Posted by may View Post
She sounds like a fucking idiot.

4 posts? lol hmm im thinkin someone is pullin double time here. heheh
"Political Correctness sets up rigid barriers to thought that block an open discussion oriented at solving a problem and thus diverts progress toward further intellectual development. " -Claus Nordbruch

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children." -David Lane

www.thepoliticalcesspool.org

host James Edwards

Old June 18th, 2008 #45
tuisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by reltih145 View Post
They'll show up.Along with the losers who shriek about White women doing niggers,while they,themselves see nothing wrong with putting it to a zipperhead (or a mexican).
I wouldn't hold my breath, you guys are so predictable

Old June 18th, 2008 #46
Apocales

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Now lets see some of the hypocrisy of the male WN's who find male faggotry revolting, but make exceptions with women.
Should turn this subject into another separate thread.

Old June 19th, 2008 #47
may
poppycock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocales View Post
Should turn this subject into another separate thread.
I think Summer already did that.

Old June 19th, 2008 #48
Jett Rink
Banned

She should lose all the face metal.

And drop hanging out with the muds. And go get some new White friends and stop dressing like an outcast, that might help her situation.

I mean, get a clue.

Old June 19th, 2008 #49
damian thorn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissevil View Post
You aren't a white nationalist woman..you are a lesbian and race traitor. That makes you ugly. I'm a mother and wife and I don't need to make an attention grabbing video. Way over my head..you have admitted having nigger friends. thats not over my head at all . The kind of attention you get isn't something I'm interested in at all. I'm happily married and my husband tells me I'm beautiful everyday.

As for your serious note

I prefer to make videos that tell the message without needing me to be in them, the cause speaks for itself. But you go right ahead and think that your videos are doing any good.

I am angry and hateful. I know this. Any white person who isn't needs their head read. Kicked out of the movement..the "movement is not what I'm interested in anyway..it's the future for my children and my heritage. So stick your challenge up your arse. If i was to make a video it wouldn't be cos some dyke nigger loving bitch "challenged" me to do so.

My eyes are wide open especially when it comes to stupid bitches and pathetic excuses. Go fix your boob scars and die in a fire. Race traitor fag.
Well said and I couldn't agree with you more!

Old June 19th, 2008 #50
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
She should lose all the face metal.
Back home in Russia its considered (rightly so) that piercing and tattoos are for savages because in the jungle its the only way to tell one another apart. The only cast of society that usually had such "implements" were prisoners who had nothing better to do so they drew tattoos all day. Anyways, the point is it makes women uglier than they really are and its a savage practice (Discounting ear rings which are tasteful). How can you preach against the nigger invasion when you yourself are acting like one?

Quote:
And drop hanging out with the muds. And go get some new White friends and stop dressing like an outcast, that might help her situation.

I mean, get a clue.
To be honest I don't know why Brutus was nice, we shouldn't condone such behavior. We're not stormfront.

Old June 19th, 2008 #51
Signe
Holy Polaris!

Quote:
Originally Posted by may View Post
She sounds like a fucking idiot.
Hey may

You should link us to your videos in your sig or something. Now those are some good videos

Old June 19th, 2008 #52
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Back home in Russia its considered (rightly so) that piercing and tattoos are for savages because in the jungle its the only way to tell one another apart. The only cast of society that usually had such "implements" were prisoners who had nothing better to do so they drew tattoos all day. Anyways, the point is it makes women uglier than they really are and its a savage practice (Discounting ear rings which are tasteful). How can you preach against the nigger invasion when you yourself are acting like one?
ever heard of otzi the iceman? 5000 year old european found in the alps with 57 tattoos...
muds breath through their nose aswell maybe we should stop that too

Old June 19th, 2008 #53
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Quote:
ever heard of otzi the iceman? 5000 year old european found in the alps with 57 tattoos...
Shoving scrap metal in one's face is nigkulture, plain and simple. Just because some ancient White guy had tats, does not mean that modern Whites should engage in it...Does it?

Quote:
muds breath (sic) through their nose aswell maybe we should stop that too
Niggers savages in afreaka also bathe in cow urine, fuck newborns to "cure" aids, and eat each other. Does THAT mean we should also engage in such behaviors? What a ridiculous juxtaposition!!!

I have to admit this particular vaginal life support system had me duped at first, as well, but when it disappeared for so long to "go into hiding" I knew what it really was. Typical kwan female "logic", to assume it could crawl back in here like nothing ever happened...

So, in summation I am sorry to see yet another young White female fling herself so willingly into the multicult insanity, while proclaiming it's good for her "music career", and that she will cast them all aside once she makes it big...

Wow, that ranks right up there with some of J.P. Slowjewski's best bullshit.

So long bootlipped girl, we hardly knew ye...

Old June 19th, 2008 #54
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitNoMore View Post
Shoving scrap metal in one's face is nigkulture, plain and simple. Just because some ancient White guy had tats, does not mean that modern Whites should engage in it...Does it?

Niggers savages in afreaka also bathe in cow urine, fuck newborns to "cure" aids, and eat each other. Does THAT mean we should also engage in such behaviors? What a ridiculous juxtaposition!!!
Earings and tattoos have been part of white culture for ages, especially Celtic folk. If it isn’t practiced in Russia that means it isn’t Russian, it doesn’t mean it’s not white.

Facial piercings on the other hand are purely mud culture.

Old June 19th, 2008 #55
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Quote:
Earings and tattoos have been part of white culture for ages, especially Celtic folk. If it isn’t practiced in Russia that means it isn’t Russian, it doesn’t mean it’s not white.
I will agree with you on this one point, however the tats donned by the Celts were mandated by their society, Today, obviously, there is no such societal pressure to deface one's self, yet millions of White kwans (but most especially wymyn) do so with absolutely NO compunction whatsoever...

I personally see tatoos as a device of distraction for ugly, stupid kwans with no personality to speak of, and absolutely no redeeming qualities to display. Therefore tats/scrap metal shoved through the face, make a great diversion for not having to have any ideas or creative thought at all...

Follow the herd, it'z wayyyyy kewlies...

Personal experience has taught me that this is the rule, rather than the exception...

Quite pathetic really.

Old June 19th, 2008 #56
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitNoMore View Post
I will agree with you on this one point, however the tats used by the Celts were mandated by their society, Today, obviously, there is no such societal pressure to deface one's self, yet millions of White kwans do so with absolutely NO compunction whatsoever...

I personally see tatoos as a device for ugly, stupid kwans with no personality to speak of, and absolutely no redeeming qualities to display. Therefore tats/scrap metal shoved through the face, make a great distraction...

Personal experience has taught me that this is the rule, rather than the exception...

Quite pathetic really.

Well i agree with you there, most people get tattoos because its a cool new fad, part of mtv multicult, and to distract from the ugly.
Still i dont like to see it lumped in with mud culture, even though its been taken over.

Old June 19th, 2008 #57
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
muds breath through their nose aswell maybe we should stop that too
Yes and so what? I have no trouble admitting that our ancestors didn't live in the most optimal of ways. Our ancestors were hunter gatherers, are we going to go back to that? No because we can't, there's too many people to feed that way. It just happens that we advance forward and tattoos are something that is a call back to a more wild past. It's unfit for the civilized man who can differentiate himself by superior means - his profession and contributions to society being the most important ones . He doesn't need to be branded like a cattle to belong to his people and he definitely does not need rings hanging from every orifice.

There are lots of pseudo-medicine traditions that Whites too tried and they did not work so they were abandoned, should we adhere to them also? It's simply obvious that we have ascended above being tribal and ruining our body to differentiate.

Quote:

Facial piercings on the other hand are purely mud culture.
The tattoos on muds are much different from what you cited, I still think that mutilating your skin is something we should get over.

Old June 19th, 2008 #58
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Yes and so what? I have no trouble admitting that our ancestors didn't live in the most optimal of ways. Our ancestors were hunter gatherers, are we going to go back to that? No because we can't, there's too many people to feed that way. It just happens that we advance forward and tattoos are something that is a call back to a more wild past. It's unfit for the civilized man who can differentiate himself by superior means - his profession and contributions to society being the most important ones . He doesn't need to be branded like a cattle to belong to his people and he definitely does not need rings hanging from every orifice.

There are lots of pseudo-medicine traditions that Whites too tried and they did not work so they were abandoned, should we adhere to them also? It's simply obvious that we have ascended above being tribal and ruining our body to differentiate.
Ascended above tribal identification... I guess thats why no one knows what it is to be white anymore...

Old June 19th, 2008 #59
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Ascended above tribal identification... I guess thats why no one knows what it is to be white anymore...
I don't think that's the case because it wasn't a problem until 100 years ago, people haven't been doing tribal tattoos for thousands of years prior to this. Its more to do with corruption and tattoos wouldnt help

Old June 19th, 2008 #60
cillian

Actually this lack of tribal identity is what makes young people search for subcultures, such as Goths, emos or punks, they will identify themselves as a punk or goth because they have no identity of their own and will form a new tribe around clothing music etc. if they were brought up to know who they were and where they came from they would already have an identity and wouldn’t need to buy into one supplied by mtv.

Closed Thread

Thread